Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Love And The So Called: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And The So Called: (751 Views)

So Called 'love' Is Based On Beauty : True Or False? / My So-called Mentor Is Dating My Babe. / Differences Between True Love And Fake Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love And The So Called: by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:31am On Feb 16, 2009
I have a bit of a problem a big one in fact. There is this 30year old lady at my work place and she gives everyone a hard time. She is not married, moody and an extremely hard to deal with character.

She just pisses me off embarassed. Most of the guyz say its because she is suffering from some "mid-life crisis" of not having someone in her life and generally being bored with life.

Believe you me, if you were to spend one day with her, you will just try by all means to run away from her,i do really nd your help in advice since im still keeping my limit!

One_Love
Re: Love And The So Called: by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 16, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

I have a bit of a problem a big one in fact. There is this 30year old lady at my work place and she gives everyone a hard time. She is not married, moody and an extremely hard to deal with character.

She just pisses me off embarassed. Most of the guyz say its because she is suffering from some "mid-life crisis" of not having someone in her life and generally being bored with life.

Believe you me, if you were to spend one day with her, you will just try by all means to run away from her,i do really nd your help in advice since im still keeping my limit!

One_Love
Is she like your boss?
Re: Love And The So Called: by Sauron1: 12:33am On Feb 16, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

One_Love

Ignore the irritant!!! angry
Re: Love And The So Called: by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:42am On Feb 16, 2009
Shes my Employee,i dont want to be "tempted to Touch" since im still keeping my limit!,i can have her whenever i want but im considering somethings on mind.moreover i may just use her and dump her and seeing each other face almost every day and the harm i may cause her in heart
Re: Love And The So Called: by Sauron1: 12:45am On Feb 16, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Shes my Employee,i dont want to be "tempted to Touch" since im still keeping my limit!,i can have her whenever i want but im considering somethings on mind.moreover i may just use her and dump her and seeing each other face almost every day and the harm i may cause her in heart

Why do u wanna shag a woman suffering from mid-life crisis??
Rule number one:Have nothing to do with a moody lady who has got nothing to lose. cool
Re: Love And The So Called: by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:02am On Feb 16, 2009
Sauron,point has been notified!;i consider this as Story story shocked for my guyz are very selective in choice.,Obviously speaking she must be the one try to shang with me,i have notice her times without N° in my office.

she has nothing to loose,those my guyz are just kidding by describing her on such statue,''mid_life crises" most not be the her case,Guest what?.she rocks! in flirting.what a Social_worm!!.
Re: Love And The So Called: by Nobody: 2:54am On Feb 16, 2009
if you are her employer and can't deal with her then warn her about the problems your staff is having with her being moody etc and if she doesn't change then replace her with someone more suitable.
messing with someone that works FOR you is the last thing you should do!
Re: Love And The So Called: by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:14am On Feb 16, 2009
You are right Dude,but there too things invove!,shes my employee and also a team_mate in the other hands;though i dont really want to miss her  and i cant,shes a serious lady and really meaningful,this not too hurting me since im not yet married.
Re: Love And The So Called: by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 16, 2009
So do you now want to marry her? This mid-life crises thing - i dont know too much about it - but if it is what i think it is - from my observation, it seems to resolve after marriage to a very caring person.
Re: Love And The So Called: by Hollysmile: 7:54am On Feb 16, 2009
Don't even think the x thing! A moody woman desperately lookin 4a man 2devour? U wan die.! Keep off man!
Re: Love And The So Called: by Omolola1(f): 9:20am On Feb 16, 2009
keep off!
Re: Love And The So Called: by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 16, 2009
'Love and the so called?' How does that have to do with what you are talking about
Re: Love And The So Called: by spikedcylinder: 10:08am On Feb 16, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

One_Love

Jeebus! Are you sure we don't work in the same place?
My supervisor is of the same age and the same personality. Depressed bigot that lady! angry angry
Re: Love And The So Called: by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 16, 2009
@poster, make up your mind man, first you said that "she pisses you off" "gives everyone a hard time""and an extremely hard to deal with character" and also that you want to run away from her after spending a day with her AND then you write that "i don't want to miss her, i cant she is a serious lady"
faut savoir ce que tu veux, tu la vires ou bien tu la gardes et accepte son comportement!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Under Wat Conditions Should Abortion B Available 2 Women? / How Will You Handle This Situation? / Why Do Ladies Like Taking The Lies From Guys And Discarding The Truth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.