Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,786 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) (72846 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To 2face Idibia's Cancelled Protest / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by brownlord: 12:48pm On May 30, 2015
Demdem:

Brownfool, of cos, Jonah-daft is cursed. While u remain an hopeless Jonah-daft cocck sucker and ur useless oba gigolo.
grin

Ritard, imagine those kids thinking you have a life outside this forum, smh for them.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 12:49pm On May 30, 2015
kenex4ever:
d mode when been ban me so u no dey see this guy comments?

And what is wrong with it?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by brownlord: 12:53pm On May 30, 2015
Demdem:

angry Brownfool, u and I know this is ur legacy for ur seeds. Born and unborn. Least of all, Jonah-daft ur god.

Ritard, when are you relocating to abuja? Amaechi would be looking for were to put his cockk by now.

kenex4ever:
d mode when been ban me so u no dey see this guy comments?

Everyone on this board knows the idiat, he daily constitute nuisance and the mods i suppose are tired of him.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 12:56pm On May 30, 2015
Kingspin:
Your early question was becos Nigeria dont want to restructure the country to make it have a national face. Until then you stop complaining we need a fundamental surgery for this country.

The question is what specific steps did Jonah-daft take being a southern person to acheive this? If u lot lost ur voice then because ur son was on the throne, why the sudden awakening? Is it because he lost an election?
Why expect from an aabokii what u never expected from ur son?all I see is hypocrites on rampage.

The centre must be weaken and more power given to states. Else people will keep running to the centre leaving their states or constituencies in shadow. Is time to start healing this country and prepare it for a long term project that is my stand till tomorrow. Anything be done now is only temporary.

I agree completely. I was among those that demanded and still demanding for an SNC. Instead of the waste of a conference the fool gave, SNC would have made more sense. To now think that an aabokii will give me what a southern man refused to is plain silly.

Give us a fair country where every part of Nigeria is involve in working for the country. No time to live under pretends.

Before then, we will have to made do with what we have and hope for the best.

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 12:57pm On May 30, 2015
brownlord:

Ritard, imagine those kids thinking you have a life outside this forum, smh for them.

Brownfool, which of ur hopeless seeds are u refering to? Is it the same set that u donated to ur oba for his utmost pleasure?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 1:05pm On May 30, 2015
brownlord:

Ritard, when are you relocating to abuja? Amaechi would be looking for were to put his cockk by now.

Brownfool, demdem isn't going anywhere. Amaechi isn't Jonah-daft ur god

Everyone on this board knows the idiat, he daily constitute nuisance and the mods i suppose are tired of him.

By everyone u mean u and ur co fools. grin

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 1:09pm On May 30, 2015
emmykk:
jonathan is already famous and wealthly your kobo kobo hating na for your pocket and bedroom.which public office your papa don hold

That u are famous and wealthy doesn't mean u are not cursed. What is the fool even famous for? Stupidity and foolishness in governance. It's better not to be even famous.
By the way, so public office to u is the height of achievement right?
Oponu.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by ernecy(m): 1:09pm On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 10hours since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in.. !

habaa!!! GMB no b magician, the broom his holding is not a magic wand grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by neocortex: 1:32pm On May 30, 2015
Demdem:
Jonah-daft is also the fool that left us with a legacy of borrowing to pay workers salaries immediately after years of plenty.
Never again will we have such despicable person govern us again

To show how "un-foolish" you are , kindly take an appointment as an Osun state worker so that Aregbe will hold your salary for seven month. You can then comeback and tell us how excited you are.
#selfishness
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by neocortex: 1:33pm On May 30, 2015
barackodam:

bro, go get life....hating won't help you.

he's your President till 2019

deal with it

If you don't like his post you can simply ignore it or #goandie
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 1:47pm On May 30, 2015
neocortex:

To show how "un-foolish" you are , kindly take an appointment as an Osun state worker so that Aregbe will hold your salary for seven month. You can then comeback and tell us how excited you are.
#selfishness

Shut ur trap. Aregbesola has no excuse not to pay his workers and it's even much more worse if he choose to borrow to pay them.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by neocortex: 1:54pm On May 30, 2015
Demdem:

Shut ur trap. Aregbesola has no excuse not to pay his workers and it's even much more worse if he choose to borrow to pay them.

Empty comment as usual.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 2:00pm On May 30, 2015
neocortex:

Empty comment as usual.

Actually, that comment is loaded, it's that box u call brain that is empty.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Kingspin(m): 2:17pm On May 30, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=34245832][/quote]Who are those that kicked against the SNC and even the national confab. We are not a serious country only few of us are.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by emmykk(m): 3:06pm On May 30, 2015
Demdem:

That u are famous and wealthy doesn't mean u are not cursed. What is the fool even famous for? Stupidity and foolishness in governance. It's better not to be even famous.
By the way, so public office to u is the height of achievement right?
Oponu.
make i leave you jare u nor dey try.if you have achieve some level of success you will talk and reason well.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by nortcentrallord(m): 3:36pm On May 30, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, u sound really pathetic. Demdem is already made even up to his third generation so Jonah-daft cursed leadership doesn't move me an inch. Instead, u ur useless seeds and entire lineage can look forward in achieving the fools legacy.
Just like Jonah-daft did, u will all borrow to feed after destroying ur days of plenty. That was exactly what ur hero did. grin
Yes, he was president for years because of fools like u that chose to vote the failure from bayelsa simply because he once has no shoe. Demdem has no hand in such fool. Only sorrow pain and loss came from Jonah-daft especially to the downtrodden right from his bayelsa days, cocck suckers like u will claim he brought heaven to Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin I can see how made you are from you comments. Hahahahaha. Have you eaten lunch yet? Hahahahah. You are not only blind but you are a hungry jobless inbred pompous swine cheesy grin cheesy. Insured folks don't boast, you get to know them From their comments. You are nothing but one of those jobless lazy e-diots who expects the government to put food on your table. Do your next generation some good and break the jinx of poverty because of your stupidity if not, you will die poor. self made downtrodden e-diot. grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by lolalizabetha(f): 5:38pm On May 30, 2015
Jeeeez......must you guys slander one another over this issue?? (peace ) exits...
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by kcbaba007: 10:02pm On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 10hours since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in.. !

I was also thinking dsame thing o! I Neva see any change for here o! All those stufid police women still dey road employ agbero make dem dey collect money for them o!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 1:21pm On May 31, 2015
Kingspin:
Who are those that kicked against the SNC and even the national confab. We are not a serious country only few of us are.

The ruling elites kicked against SNC including Jonah-daft himself because they seems to be comfortable with the status quo. National confab is no way close to an SNC and am among those that kicked against it. The moment the govt of the day determines most of the participants and topic of discussion and no go area, then I knew nothing good can ever come out of it.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 1:22pm On May 31, 2015
emmykk:
make i leave you jare u nor dey try.if you have achieve some level of success you will talk and reason well.

U aren't making sense. So to u, achievement can only happen only in the public sector.......Shame.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 1:28pm On May 31, 2015
[s]
nortcentrallord:

grin grin grin grin I can see how made you are from you comments. Hahahahaha. Have you eaten lunch yet? Hahahahah. You are not only blind but you are a hungry jobless inbred pompous swine cheesy grin cheesy. Insured folks don't boast, you get to know them From their comments. You are nothing but one of those jobless lazy e-diots who expects the government to put food on your table. Do your next generation some good and break the jinx of poverty because of your stupidity if not, you will die poor. self made downtrodden e-diot. grin
[/s]

Crap.
Fool, that was no boast but a sincere response to a fool like u who think I depend on govt for sustenance. U sound like a miserable arsehole for having an exception to that. Don't blame me for ur predicament eediot.
U TANoids are just so pathetic.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Kingspin(m): 2:32pm On May 31, 2015
Demdem:

The ruling elites kicked against SNC including Jonah-daft himself because they seems to be comfortable with the status quo. National confab is no way close to an SNC and am among those that kicked against it. The moment the govt of the day determines most of the participants and topic of discussion and no go area, then I knew nothing good can ever come out of it.
The newspapers may have misinformed you. Jonathan did not say so but in the interest of Nigeria as a president he cannot personal oversea division. What happened was that some leaders from the South west in their building up and ganging up to unseat Jonathan join their Northerners friend to reject both the SNC and national conference with the outcome of the latter thinking they were doing jonathan but at the end the whole country is at mess. The same style they kicked against oil subsidy and protested. Today, they have return back to their vomit to ask for removal of the oil subsidy. Who is deceiving who? Is time to tells ourselves the truth and nothing but the truth. No roundtable talk no one Nigeria. You cannot stay in Abuja and be telling someone in Taraba state what to do execpt u have that national structure/system on ground. I stand by True federalism or any system that will be fair to every citizen/part of Nigeria. A system where every state can key in, let it have a national face. Just like when we are going into worldcup competition with 32teams(states) at the end only one team(Federal government) will win the cup. Godbless Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by nortcentrallord(m): 3:21pm On May 31, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Crap.
Fool, that was no boast but a sincere response to a fool like u who think I depend on govt for sustenance. U sound like a miserable arsehole for having an exception to that. Don't blame me for ur predicament eediot.
U TANoids are just so pathetic.

Hahahahaha, just another adult size heavy waste pipe. You cry so much about your believed "downtrodden", since you are so rich grin (maybe rich in poverty and foolishness) how many of the "downtrodden" have you helped? Thank God for Obasanjo/Pdp who made mobile phone so cheap and thanks to GEJ/pdp who gave you freedom of speech to spew thrash from your dead brain. grin cheesy.

I thought you said u were going to ignore me? grin grin.
E
D
I
O
T
grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by hush15: 5:37am On Jun 01, 2015
Demdem:
Jonah-daft is also the fool that left us with a legacy of borrowing to pay workers salaries immediately after years of plenty.
Never again will we have such despicable person govern us again

Nah.... those are state governors legacies for gross incompetence and inabilities to create wealth. its not like they where given nothing.

blaming Jonathan for states misfortune is absolutely out of place when they had consistent allocations throughout his administration. the questions are, how did they manage funds, what did they do to it or how were they able to use that to create more wealth?

As long as they have the statutory allocations, anything else is an excuse. Years of plenty is always relative. Embedded are challenges and constraints, not to mention opportunists whose job is to make sure that problems exist to create wealth.

so, let's be fair and judge right. Jonathan should be commended and celebrated even under serious public persecution, he was resilient and undeterred in his effort to contribute his quota to national growth and development.

He is a great man and am proud he was my president.

GEJ, still the best president Nigeria ever produced yet....
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 8:04am On Jun 01, 2015
[s]
nortcentrallord:

Hahahahaha, just another adult size heavy waste pipe. You cry so much about your believed "downtrodden", since you are so rich grin (maybe rich in poverty and foolishness) how many of the "downtrodden" have you helped? Thank God for Obasanjo/Pdp who made mobile phone so cheap and thanks to GEJ/pdp who gave you freedom of speech to spew thrash from your dead brain. grin cheesy.

I thought you said u were going to ignore me? grin grin.
E
D
I
O
T
grin
[/s]

Pure dung !!!!
Goon, so because i am comfortable, its quite an abnormality to care about the "downtrodden"? Again, what i have done and yet to do is none of ur business and fools like u will still go ahead in accusing me of blowing my trumpet even if i decide to publicize it. As it is, its a lose lose to u fools whatever i decide to do so its not in ur place to demand for such.
Even in the process of ignoring u, its neccesary that we place the facts bare.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 8:10am On Jun 01, 2015
hush15:

Nah.... those are state governors legacies for gross incompetence and inabilities to create wealth. its not like they where given nothing.

blaming Jonathan for states misfortune is absolutely out of place when they had consistent allocations throughout his administration. the questions are, how did they manage funds, what did they do to it or how were they able to use that to create more wealth?

As long as they have the statutory allocations, anything else is an excuse. Years of plenty is always relative. Embedded are challenges and constraints, not to mention opportunists whose job is to make sure that problems exist to create wealth.

so, let's be fair and judge right. Jonathan should be commended and celebrated even under serious public persecution, he was resilient and undeterred in his effort to contribute his quota to national growth and development.

He is a great man and am proud he was my president.

GEJ, still the best president Nigeria ever produced yet....

You seems to have gotten ur story upside down. I never attributed the misfortunes of the state on Jonah-daft, instead the misfortune of the country as a whole. By the way, its on record that even the FG borrowed towards the end of his presidency to pay salaries, i mean FG workers. ur post claimed otherwise.
u are free to call jonah-daft ur hero but to me considering the enormous waste experienced during the tie of plenty, the thousands of innocent lives lost due to his stupidity and incompetence in governance, his nauseating public words that offer no comfort to the populace etc he is nothing but one of the worst leaders we have ever had. Respect my views on the fool like i have respected urs.
During the time of the curse, more innocent Nigerians died that could only be compared to the number of lives lost during the civil war. He was a failure.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 8:35am On Jun 01, 2015
Kingspin:

The newspapers may have misinformed you.

They did not, My history is intact.

Jonathan did not say so but in the interest of Nigeria as a president he cannot personal oversea division.

Exactly the problem. Who is he to determine the desires of over 160million people. If the people do not want to be together, so be it. he was just a servant to do the bidding of the populace and not for him to determine for us.

What happened was that some leaders from the South west in their building up and ganging up to unseat Jonathan join their Northerners friend to reject both the SNC and national conference with the outcome of the latter thinking they were doing jonathan but at the end the whole country is at mess.

[b]Ur problem is u keep mixing the SNC and NC together. Like i stated earlier, both are not the same. i even went further to tell u that i for one supports the SNC but oppose to the NC. SW is for SNC but when jonah-daft came up with a NC they joined forces with likeminded peeps to kick against it because we know that the foundation of the NC and what it comprises we nevr come up with the desires and aspiration of the general populace.
In an SNC, the decisions wont be subject to NASS approval but a full fledge referendum, in NC, it will.
In an SNC, there will be no go area issues to be discussed but in NC there will be.
A law will need to be established in support of the SNC, for the NC there was no such thing. in otherwords, delibrations and decisions arent bound to be implemented.
SNC will comprise the people and the interest groups of all nationalities but in NC it comprises majorly those selected by FG, states governors etc. More of politicians, govt contractors etc.
i can go on and on and on. until u accept the fact that SNC is different from NC, u will keep mixing things up.[/b]

The same style they kicked against oil subsidy and protested. Today, they have return back to their vomit to ask for removal of the oil subsidy. Who is deceiving who?

[b]Again, u should understand that u arent talking to fools. during the protest if u can still vividly recollect, the problem wasnt the removal of the subsidy perse but the timing and doing the last thing first. infact, the demand then was before the removal, make sure the corruption in the system is tackled first. That was the problem of Nigerians with Jonah-daft. Him telling us about an all powerful cabal that seems to be more powerful than the presidency is bullshit. The demand was to fight the cabal, cleanse the industry and be more accountable. After which go ahead with ur removal of subsidy.
A situation where Nigeria doesnt know how much oil it consumes, was it cabals fault?
A situation where different agencies of govt gives different figure for the same item, was that cabals fault?
a systematic theft of crude, was that cabal doing? etc
Buhari will surely remove subsidy if at all there should be one in the first place but not until the cleansing of the industry and NNPC more transparent and accountable. This Jonah-daft failed miserably in.
[/b]

Is time to tells ourselves the truth and nothing but the truth. No roundtable talk no one Nigeria. You cannot stay in Abuja and be telling someone in Taraba state what to do execpt u have that national structure/system on ground. I stand by True federalism or any system that will be fair to every citizen/part of Nigeria. A system where every state can key in, let it have a national face. Just like when we are going into worldcup competition with 32teams(states) at the end only one team(Federal government) will win the cup. Godbless Nigeria.

That true federalism u talk of can only be achieved from an SNC or a focused NASS. ok, the NC held, can u tell me the specific things stated that that will ensure what u desired up there? An SNC was suppose to answer three fundamental issues:
1) Do we want to be together?
2) if No, process for peaceful disintegration.
3) If Yes, basis of our togetherness and structure to be adopted.
All what u stated up there fall into 3. Jonah-daft threw that oppurtunity away and gave us junk.

http://dailypost.ng/2013/10/19/its-sovereign-national-conference-or-nothing-ezeife/
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Kingspin(m): 10:01am On Jun 01, 2015
Demdem:

http://dailypost.ng/2013/10/19/its-sovereign-national-conference-or-nothing-ezeife/
Understand these things well the last time the federal government only announced that they are not going to be paying for oil subsidy from Jan 1st that year, if things be equal the scarcity and fuel hikes experienc that period shouldnt have happen and commence the same day/time. But the oil cabals made it so to drive home their demand that govt cannot hands off paying them oil subsidy fund. You also recall that the last government said that there was no provision for oil subsidy money in the 2015 budget, and what did the oil cabals did they wait untill the handover week to go on strike just to have their way. What am saying is that there was nothing wrong at the time govt announced to remove fund for subsidy what was wrong then came from oil marketers aka cabals who speedily created the artificial fuel scarcity and hikes. As for the SNC, waiting for the national assemble will be time wastage. One thing u must know is that if you any good idea or plan that will change and nobody esp majority didnt key into it that ur plan will die. The people of Nigeria should demand for their right as for the SouthSouth/ SouthEast, they want to go but the people of SouthWest are dividing on which way for the North is no go area. As for myself, i want the NC, but if we decide to go separately am equally ready as long as it will bring peace. But i must say this if the people of South/East/West, can unite and campaign and champion for a common goal Nigeria will change in a short time, that is if: I just hope we do the best for ourselves in this country.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
Kingspin:
Understand these things well the last time the federal government only announced that they are not going to be paying for oil subsidy from Jan 1st that year, if things be equal the scarcity and fuel hikes experienc that period shouldnt have happen and commence the same day/time. But the oil cabals made it so to drive home their demand that govt cannot hands off paying them oil subsidy fund.

When u say oil cabals, who are they? Who made them so? If the refineries were working and Govt built or made sure more is built, should we be having those criminals? Are the cabals more powerful than the FG? These cabals, are they spirits but also memebers of the PDP (most of them). OBJ and Yaradua imported, we never for once heard of Oil cabals but immediately Jonah-daft came in, oil cabals suffice. what does that tell u?

You also recall that the last government said that there was no provision for oil subsidy money in the 2015 budget, and what did the oil cabals did they wait untill the handover week to go on strike just to have their way.

Am not justifying what those criminals did, it happened because we had a very weak govt. Its wrong for u to also say that they had their way because the money they demanded for was eventually not paid to them.
Besides, the past govt would have traded directly will international refineries traders instead of these middlemen u call oil cabals. That would have saved us billions of Naira but because of the kickbacks officials receives from the current system, they chose the status quo to continue for the benefit of their pockets and detriment for the country.

What am saying is that there was nothing wrong at the time govt announced to remove fund for subsidy what was wrong then came from oil marketers aka cabals who speedily created the artificial fuel scarcity and hikes.

Everything was wrong with the timing. Diesel was fully deregulated then but the benefits of the deregulation wasnt felt. Instead of competition between the stakeholders so as to bring the price down as it is in the Telecoms sector, what we saw was a sort of a cartel that determines a fixed price of diesel. The argument then was, if Diesel which has been deregulated isnt seeing the full benefits of deregulation, why should one believe that if petrol follow the same path, it will have a different result to diesel? That was a legitimate question that the govt of the day didnt answer. We demanded that before the removal, fix the industry first. Let there me transparency and accountability. let the inspectorate be at top gear doing what they ought to do. let PPMC and DPR be responsible to their responsibilities. Not doing all these and going ahead to remove subsidy will only create another new set of cabals that was created for diesel when things were not done properly

As for the SNC, waiting for the national assemble will be time wastage. One thing u must know is that if you any good idea or plan that will change and nobody esp majority didnt key into it that ur plan will die.

I said a focused NASS. there is a reason for that but wouldnt go into that now. The truth is the best time to have acheived the SNC was when we had a southern person (Minority for that matter) in charge but he blew away the oppurtunity. he was the President and by vurtue of the powers in that seat, it wasnt an impossibility for him to have his way if he had desired it but he didnt simply because he wasnt interested and not because the majority didnt even key into it like u allege. The question is did Jonah-daft for once voice his support for an SNC? did he try to convene it and it failed? Stop giving excuse for him. he necer wanted it. He is a full beneficiary of the ruling class to the present status quo and surely part of the ruling class that wants the status quo to continue. He didnt make any attempt, instead he worked against SNC. please again, SNC is different from NC.

The people of Nigeria should demand for their right as for the SouthSouth/ SouthEast,

av been here in the SS for almost 2 decades now and i can tell u that there is a fundamental error in what u have there. If the SE wants to go, so be it but dragging SS to it is highly condemn able. Left to them, they are better off being alone by themselves than allowing some attachments who will later dominate them as part of their grievances against SE. If SS wants to leave, they will choose to leave and be alone.

they want to go but the people of SouthWest are dividing on which way for the North is no go area.

You should understand that SW is a very sophisticated area. This is a different topic entirely.

As for myself, i want the NC, but if we decide to go separately am equally ready as long as it will bring peace. But i must say this if the people of South/East/West, can unite and campaign and champion for a common goal Nigeria will change in a short time, that is if: I just hope we do the best for ourselves in this country.

I ask u to again demand for SNC and not NC. Jonah-daft has already given u and NC. Obj also gave an NC, where did these two conferences lead us to? Honestly, i dont see the possibility in the nearest future especially if President Buhari performs creditably well. Lets await another incompetent leader which i forbid we will have in the future.

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by hush15: 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
Demdem:

You seems to have gotten ur story upside down. I never attributed the misfortunes of the state on Jonah-daft, instead the misfortune of the country as a whole. By the way, its on record that even the FG borrowed towards the end of his presidency to pay salaries, i mean FG workers. ur post claimed otherwise.
u are free to call jonah-daft ur hero but to me considering the enormous waste experienced during the tie of plenty, the thousands of innocent lives lost due to his stupidity and incompetence in governance, his nauseating public words that offer no comfort to the populace etc he is nothing but one of the worst leaders we have ever had. Respect my views on the fool like i have respected urs.
During the time of the curse, more innocent Nigerians died that could only be compared to the number of lives lost during the civil war. He was a failure.

Well, i do respect your views. They are yours and yours alone.

he borrowed, but he didn't excuse for owing state allocations even it means borrowing to complement FG expenses. If he could make sacrifices, his priorities reflected what was important and that is keeping workers happy. Aregbe and co should follow suit. Not shifting blames and taking advantage of national issue to discredit a man who meant and did well...

if he didn't please you, its unfortunate but don't hate the player, hate the game.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident / 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.