Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) (72849 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To 2face Idibia's Cancelled Protest / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by caprini1: 7:25am On May 30, 2015
Me thinks if Buhari can't handle the electricity issue easily,he should face the refineries and at least pull down fuel price to even 50 or 60 naira.....My prayer is that he tackles one of our major challenges and defeat at least one totally.....And to those still attacking Jonathan,that's ery childish,he is no longer in power,attention should be on Buhari,people shouldn't cry over spilled milk.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Nobody: 7:27am On May 30, 2015
Amazo:

Seems electricity, fuel and infrastructure are the least of your problems, and I think as a matter of grave urgency, not having a brain that works is your #1 problem. Not to worry I expect President Buhari, unlike his incompetent predecessor, is committed to solving Nigeria's problems methodically. Meanwhile since you are so particular about unfulfilled political promises to Nigeria and Nigerians, I suggest you start by visiting Jonathan in Otuoke and the PDP headquarter in Abuja!
pained bastardd
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Nobody: 7:29am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 10hours since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in.. !

m so loving this! Please y'all shud sign this petition with your likes...we"ll submit it to buhaha!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Nobody: 7:32am On May 30, 2015
barackodam:

bro, go get life....hating won't help you.

he's your President till 2019

deal with it
we"re not dealing with anytin;he's now the president;he shud deal with the issues in nigeria as he promised...he has 99 days b4 we start running him down,cos he has already started making blunders...dauraduallard!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by 46arcadez(m): 7:33am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 10hours since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in.. !

Nice joke
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by nex(m): 7:35am On May 30, 2015
BEAF is coming back to Nairaland?! WooHooooo!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Amazo: 7:35am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:
pained bastardd

Stop whining like a dirty pig basking in feces. President Buhari will give you a brain that works FOC, so you can stop talking like a brain-dead zombie and acting like a shameless deluded fool! grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by lastpage: 7:41am On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
As I go in peace , I pray that Nigeria is governed in peace. Weep not for me for I am in peace with myself and GOD because I did my best for Nigeria. May GOD continue to bless you all and Nigeria,
- Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan
[Ex-Nigerian President]

[size=18pt]Not so fact Mister Ebelechukwu!
You cant go anywhere in Peace, UNTIL YOU RETURN OUR STOLEN MONEY![/size]

Otherwise, the only place you are going is JAIL! undecided undecided

Judgement day is coming. wink

Lastpage!

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by sophy17(m): 7:43am On May 30, 2015
@Lemon12

What a senseless statement to make, but surprisingly n expectedly got many likes cos many cannot and do not think. Your statement only speak volume of your folly since apparently you expect a magician to fix what your hero spent about six years to damage in about ten hours.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 7:58am On May 30, 2015
jice:

You're still unrepentant. He who despises elders do not attain the status of elderhood. Repent quickly

So u regard the fool that led in the eating of a billion naira worth of food in a financial year in the midst of abject poverty an elder right? Is that the kind of example u are leaving for ur seeds? Afterall u are proud of the fool.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by danielmichael(m): 8:00am On May 30, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

U sound deranged. When did Buhari moved military Headquarters to maiduguri?
Charlie calm down

Una no get light for una street

Anoda nonsense change

Idiet
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by 400billionman: 8:01am On May 30, 2015
I love GOODLUCK
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by lastpage: 8:02am On May 30, 2015
gimakon:
Demdem,u shouldn't continue talking to this brownlord,whatever guy he doesn't even know what he says sometimes, he says something else and does something else, a pure yoruba chameleon. brain-dead Igbo Ostrich. I wonder why u waste your time answering him.
Both of us had a brawl once over this same GEJ issue, he calls GEJ a curse today, tomorrow he scribbles something else, jeez hence you can do this on here knowing you@brownlord would be a complete disaster in the real sense of everything.

GEJ was good, I don't imagine myself leaving the seat of the president for someone else, this man singularly did it. Not because of ego or anything, because he believed that starting a war for his sake shouldn't be something that any man should do. See my brothers war isn't good for a nation, see what happens in Syria, in Libya, in some other war turned nations today,you definitely would understand what I am saying, I think even GEJ understood that and protected my interest as well as your interest.

Education is free yet people like you will not avail of it! WHY?

The only thing we must give Jonathan credit for is that "He wants to be ALIVE and FREE" .... unlike the foolish Boko Haram Suicide bombers.
Jonathan would either be long dead now, or shipped in a Crate to the ICC, like Laurant Gbagbo of Ivory Coast!
undecided

Where is the Ghadafi of Libya today?
Jonathan was just doing what any greedy person will do: SELF PRESERVATION a.ka. "I no wan die"! grin grin

All the other rubbish you wrote is not worth responding to.
Foolishness is in you people's gene!
But be assured, if una fumble, Buhari will flatten you people, like it was done in the past.
Be warned, A New Sheriff is in town.
wink

Lastpage!

gimakon:

[s]Imagine you being a young man, and loosing your life when u are sent to war to act as rebels, ha e no good, he should be honoured for that, stop calling him clueless, he did what even you wouldn't do.
I remember when he even wanted to fight the boko haram, they objected, initially saying "islam brotherhood" it was the same islam brotherhood who brought some form of peril to the north east today, in the interest of these hausas, he only acted yet the same people betrayed him, shay u wan call am clueless again for this one?
He did something about subsidy, so all Nigerians would benefit, other than that, we misunderstood him, today when that subsidy may be lifted, we may end up buying fuel for 250 a litre, and hence that price becomes stipulated.... ogbeni na die we day!
I won't speak bad of Buhari, but I am yet to see the magic he would perform in 4 years, Nigeria has suffered damage in the past years, since the military down to civilians, in which we had the likes of Abachas, obasanjo, atiku,abdusalam abubakar,ha the names, IBB, e plenty abeg. Yet o, na only Jonathan we day call like say e own worse pass, ko jo o, if we behave like this, una wan become president tomorrow? Only trying to settle people who work under us in an office is a heck of problems, e come be a nation of 180million plus mad people,ha jo o ko easy.
Battling of corruption starts with tackling the police, if I was president, I don't think I would be needing their help. I would give power to the Nigerian army, if you want to then do corruption, and u remember the drilling the army would bring to your life, I think u would think twice about it.
Insults are allowed, but I need to be a realistic person here

Best president ever Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan[/s]

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 8:02am On May 30, 2015
[s]
nortcentrallord:

You are being eaten up by hate. You will and can never achieve the least thing he ever achieved in his life. You were his subject for 5years and you enjoyed everything he offered. Even your mouth opening and spewing of thrash fit only to leave the butt hole is the freedom he gave you. Am not sure if in the life time of your family anybody will be recognized outside your extended family. Your are very clueless even in the face of so much information you still act like an e-diot.
[/s]

Fool, that u are a pathetic being and no one in ur lineage can ever be able to tie Jonah-daft shoe doesn't makes us all to be in the same shoes? What did the fool offered for 5 years except pain, sorrow especially to the downtrodden? U are an hopeless eediot for seeing the fool as a worthy ambassador worthy of emulation.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 8:04am On May 30, 2015
emmykk:
we know yorruba bulldog when they comment

Fool, carry ur bigotry elsewhere.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 8:05am On May 30, 2015
virus04:

idiot itz ok..buhari is now d president..Just shut up

Eediot, we are talking of Jonah-daft legacy here. That's the aim of this thread.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 8:06am On May 30, 2015
adonismuller:
Are you not tired yet?

Tired of setting the records straight Are u ok at all?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 8:08am On May 30, 2015
lastpage:

The only thing we must give Jonathan credit for is that "He wants to be ALIVE and FREE" .... unlike the foolish Boko Haram Suicide bombers.
Jonathan would either be long dead now, or shipped in a Crate to the ICC, like Laurant Gbagbo of Ivory Coast!
undecided

Jonathan was just doing what any greedy person will do: SELF PRESERVATION a.ka. "I no wan die"! grin grin

But be assured, if una fumble, Buhari will flatten you people, like it was done in the past.
wink

Lastpage!

Thanks for saving me the stress of responding to that thrash.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Thelmerh(f): 8:10am On May 30, 2015
barackodam:

bro, go get life....hating won't help you.
he's your President till 2019
deal with it
dnt u know a joke wen u see one
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 8:11am On May 30, 2015
danielmichael:

Charlie calm down

Una no get light for una street

Anoda nonsense change

Idiet

Coming from the same head that claimed Buhari moved military headquarters to maidugiri..... grin
Very pathetic.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by adonismuller(m): 8:12am On May 30, 2015
Demdem:

Tired of setting the records straight Are u ok at all?
you are expired!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by madgoat(m): 8:12am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:

LAME WORDS FROM YOU. undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by shoprite: 8:13am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:

That's all you do . . .

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Nobody: 8:13am On May 30, 2015
lastpage:

undecided

wink

Lastpage!

I won't be talking back at you, because obviously u don't know what you saying it's people like you that has sole aim of giving this nation a very bad name and besides I wasn't even referring to you. U don't know me, u speak of education, in your manners and thinking and writing are u someone who went to school? With this dog like behaviour u just told more than 2 million people on Nairaland how low in mentality you are.
It's only someone who doesn't have a single idea of what happens around him that would openly speak and type in a stupid way like u just did.
When obasanjo came, he was messiah, today una get bad thoughts towards am, Ok GEJ enta, he become messiah, today una get plenty bad things to say about am, calm down make uncle buhari enta, tomorrow an incoherent and misunderstood human being like you would have something to say.
I pity u. You not doing yourself any good. Go first learn some manners on how to talk, then learn the basics of education, then come back. Your toutish behaviour shows you have never had a real leadership role. Smh. I don't talk to dogs like u. So I won't be talking to u anymore. Silence is the best answer for a worthless f00l like u way no get papa.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 8:13am On May 30, 2015
adonismuller:
I am expired!!!

Well noted.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by omostar: 8:14am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:

People won't take you guys serious again o. undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by tedid1st: 8:15am On May 30, 2015
danielmichael:

Keep short and look at what comes out of buhari
1st he has ordered de movement of de military headquartr to maiduguri which is nad proper.
Very soon yu will hear I declare nigeria a muslim contry..
Sheby na change una want..
Charlie calm dwn let's see in de next 21 days of dis fvcking dude in dis office

Sometimes I wonder if we actually listen at all... He moved the command centre and not military headquarters to borno... This is as you do not command a war from several hundred kms away... You have to be close by. That's the right thing to do...
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by unite4real: 8:18am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:

I used to think human beings get sense. But after reading this, i concluded it must be a goat that wrote it.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Nobody: 8:18am On May 30, 2015
Demdem:

Thanks for saving me the stress of responding to that thrash.

I never insulted you. For your information, was only talking that you didn't insult someone don't call why I said trash.
Other than u talk bad of government why not use the same government to better ur life. That's what I was only saying, not insulting anyone, before that local rat decided to rant rubbish on here to show he is very insulting
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 8:21am On May 30, 2015
gimakon:

I never insulted you. For your information, was only talking that you didn't insult someone don't call why I said trash.
Other than u talk bad of government why not use the same government to better ur life. That's what I was only saying, not insulting anyone, before that local rat decided to rant rubbish on here to show he is very insulting

Did I also insult u? I just didn't fathom any sense in that post. No head, no tail.
By the way, which government? The cursed one booted yesterday? Anyway, not all depend on govt as u Av portrayed it.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Nobody: 8:27am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:

damn, I love this post like crazy grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Moana(f): 8:28am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:

you want problems that have been on going for years to be resolved within 10hrs? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident / Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) / 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.