Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) (72848 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To 2face Idibia's Cancelled Protest / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by nortcentrallord(m): 8:38am On May 30, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool, that u are a pathetic being and no one in ur lineage can ever be able to tie Jonah-daft shoe doesn't makes us all to be in the same shoes? What did the fool offered for 5 years except pain, sorrow especially to the downtrodden? U are an hopeless eediot for seeing the fool as a worthy ambassador worthy of emulation.

Hahahahaha, you sound like a broken record already. You and your entire lineage are not fit to wipe Jonah's ass in this world. You were his subject for 5 years. The pain must have been excruciating for you and your lot.
Truth is, you can't see anything good GEJ did because you are BLIND with hatred and the only thing one can do for your case is pity you because life is actually difficult for the blind. Lazy e-diot. Get glued to your seat and wait for FG to feed you. Lout.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Lousymouth(m): 8:40am On May 30, 2015
ellechrystal:

N I c how successful u r. U never become president.
U type like a suffering n struggling person.
Don't b quick to use such words on others. He tried.
Oya clap for yourself!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Nobody: 8:43am On May 30, 2015
Demdem:

Did I also insult u? I just didn't fathom any sense in that post. No head, no tail.
By the way, which government? The cursed one booted yesterday? Anyway, not all depend on govt as u Av portrayed it.

No p. U would wonna say anything u like, that's your problem. I didn't come here to quarell, not like you. I was even giving u sides sef concerning that other fella, brownlord,no be insult. See ur life, :d typical Nigerian, doesn't even know who does him a favor
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Nobody: 8:45am On May 30, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Hahahahaha, you sound like a broken record already. You and your entire lineage are not fit to wipe Jonah's ass in this world. You were his subject for 5 years. The pain must have been excruciating for you and your lot.
Truth is, you can't see anything good GEJ did because you are BLIND with hatred and the only thing one can do for your case is pity you because life is actually difficult for the blind. Lazy e-diot. Get glued to your seat and wait for FG to feed you. Lout.

No mine am, to the extent way I support am he no see because I talk about GEJ, bad condition. I even taya for am
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by opribo(m): 8:46am On May 30, 2015
I am sure last night GEJ slept like a baby without an iota of worry in his mind. No fear of strike, no fear of name calling, no fear the unknown and no fear of Boko. It's no more his headache.

GMB will carry all of Nigeria's problem from the North,South,East & West. I trust he has the good health of mind and body to do so. In as much as Nigeria cannot be patient with a man like GEJ I also know if the era of state elimination of opponents come back. Nigerians will go into hiding but they will fight secretly.

I wish the new government good luck in the affairs of the nation.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Nobody: 8:48am On May 30, 2015
opribo:
I am sure last night GEJ slept like a baby without an iota of worry in his mind. No fear of strike, no fear of name calling, no fear the unknown and no fear of Boko. It's no more his headache.

GMB will carry all of Nigeria's problem from the North,South,East & West. I trust he has the good health of mind and body to do so. In as much as Nigeria cannot be patient with a man like GEJ I also know if the era of state elimination of opponents come back. Nigerians will go into hiding but they will fight secretly.

I wish the new government good luck in the affairs of the nation.

Well spoken chief, well spoken.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 9:06am On May 30, 2015
gimakon:

No p. U would wonna say anything u like, that's your problem. I didn't come here to quarell, not like you. I was even giving u sides sef concerning that other fella, brownlord,no be insult. See ur life, :d typical Nigerian, doesn't even know who does him a favor

Abegi shift. Shove ur favour back into ur anus.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by IYANGBALI: 9:11am On May 30, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Yeah much respect.. But omokri na fine guy o
gay alert
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 9:13am On May 30, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Fool, u sound really pathetic. Demdem is already made even up to his third generation so Jonah-daft cursed leadership doesn't move me an inch. Instead, u ur useless seeds and entire lineage can look forward in achieving the fools legacy.
Just like Jonah-daft did, u will all borrow to feed after destroying ur days of plenty. That was exactly what ur hero did. grin
Yes, he was president for years because of fools like u that chose to vote the failure from bayelsa simply because he once has no shoe. Demdem has no hand in such fool. Only sorrow pain and loss came from Jonah-daft especially to the downtrodden right from his bayelsa days, cocck suckers like u will claim he brought heaven to Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Kingspin(m): 9:13am On May 30, 2015
Demdem:
Jonah-daft is also the fool that left us with a legacy of borrowing to pay workers salaries immediately after years of plenty.
Never again will we have such despicable person govern us again
See one Nigeria mentality.Your state or region contribute how much to the centre?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 9:16am On May 30, 2015
Kingspin:
See one Nigeria mentality.Your state or region contribute how much to the centre?

Inconsequential question. Does this justify this cursed legacy of Jonah-daft?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by shaqhead: 9:29am On May 30, 2015
eazisky:
Ok, GEJ Is a gentle man, even if it was glaring that his gentlity caused him his 2nd term, he will not attack buhari
Yh GEJ is a gentleman who wasnt able to delineate the place of his Personality as a "Gentleman" n his Position as "President".

He waas one President we had that was neither feared nor respectec while he wielded power. He "discoverd" d enormous powers he had as a president and went on a fire n hire spree few weeks tto him leavin and complicated wt d fuel situation!

On whether he wl attack Buhari, I dare ask has Buhari attacked GEJ personally? U hear him refer to d PDP governmnet but not GEJ personally!

What dd we c during d election campaign? What ddnt d PDP smear on GMB den, and what GEJ do abt it? Nothing!

Anyway its all over and thank God we hv a new phase to start over! Shallom
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by brownlord: 9:32am On May 30, 2015
gimakon:
Demdem,u shouldn't continue talking to this brownlord,whatever guy he doesn't even know what he says sometimes, he says something else and does something else, a pure yoruba chameleon. I wonder why u waste your time answering him.
Both of us had a brawl once over this same GEJ issue, he calls GEJ a curse today, tomorrow he scribbles something else, jeez hence you can do this on here knowing you@brownlord would be a complete disaster in the real sense of everything.

GEJ was good, I don't imagine myself leaving the seat of the president for someone else, this man singularly did it. Not because of ego or anything, because he believed that starting a war for his sake shouldn't be something that any man should do. See my brothers war isn't good for a nation, see what happens in Syria, in Libya, in some other war turned nations today,you definitely would understand what I am saying, I think even GEJ understood that and protected my interest as well as your interest. Imagine you being a young man, and loosing your life when u are sent to war to act as rebels, ha e no good, he should be honoured for that, stop calling him clueless, he did what even you wouldn't do.
I remember when he even wanted to fight the boko haram, they objected, initially saying "islam brotherhood" it was the same islam brotherhood who brought some form of peril to the north east today, in the interest of these hausas, he only acted yet the same people betrayed him, shay u wan call am clueless again for this one?
He did something about subsidy, so all Nigerians would benefit, other than that, we misunderstood him, today when that subsidy may be lifted, we may end up buying fuel for 250 a litre, and hence that price becomes stipulated.... ogbeni na die we day!
I won't speak bad of Buhari, but I am yet to see the magic he would perform in 4 years, Nigeria has suffered damage in the past years, since the military down to civilians, in which we had the likes of Abachas, obasanjo, atiku,abdusalam abubakar,ha the names, IBB, e plenty abeg. Yet o, na only Jonathan we day call like say e own worse pass, ko jo o, if we behave like this, una wan become president tomorrow? Only trying to settle people who work under us in an office is a heck of problems, e come be a nation of 180million plus mad people,ha jo o ko easy.
Battling of corruption starts with tackling the police, if I was president, I don't think I would be needing their help. I would give power to the Nigerian army, if you want to then do corruption, and u remember the drilling the army would bring to your life, I think u would think twice about it.
Insults are allowed, but I need to be a realistic person here

Best president ever Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan

And who is this attention seeking mor0n, you and who had a brawl? Fool, bring out a post from me calling GEJ a curse.

So you have gone from worshiping politicians to as5 licking trolls because you want recognition, you are pathetic, demdem is just an ordinary tout in port harcourt and have nothing to offer you.

Brainless idiat
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by joliej(f): 9:35am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 10hours since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in.. !

kai!!! you're one hell of a funny person...Nairalanders no go kill me with laugh
grin grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by brownlord: 9:36am On May 30, 2015
Demdem:

Abegi shift. Shove ur favour back into ur anus.

Lol, the young man they seek ur attention and you dey shut am up.

Maybe the fool want to start suckkking politicians for sustenance just like you.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by kenex4ever(m): 9:36am On May 30, 2015
remsonik:
See his face
Maybe the next special assistant on media should learn from okupe,reno and abati's mistake.
Reno was joining issues with so many people on twitter and instead of giving a short reasonable answer to whatever people say of Jonathan. He went abusing and getting into dirty fights. Anybody who dared raised an intelligent suggestion or question is being blocked and seen as an opposition.

This really affected his job and he lost touch with reality. Most of the social media influencers were cut off. People who could influence the tone of your campaign and make it acceptable/sellable to Nigerians were shut off.
madam all these things when u dey talk na bygone abeg. The main people dat voted buhari are not on social Media, they r those cattle herders, suya sellers, tomato sellers, okada riders etc. These set of people constituted d bulk of his votes up north.... I almost forgot under aged voters.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by kenex4ever(m): 9:40am On May 30, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, u sound really pathetic. Demdem is already made even up to his third generation so Jonah-daft cursed leadership doesn't move me an inch. Instead, u ur useless seeds and entire lineage can look forward in achieving the fools legacy.
Just like Jonah-daft did, u will all borrow to feed after destroying ur days of plenty. That was exactly what ur hero did. grin
Yes, he was president for years because of fools like u that chose to vote the failure from bayelsa simply because he once has no shoe. Demdem has no hand in such fool. Only sorrow pain and loss came from Jonah-daft especially to the downtrodden right from his bayelsa days, cocck suckers like u will claim he brought heaven to Nigeria.
d mode when been ban me so u no dey see this guy comments?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Kingspin(m): 9:42am On May 30, 2015
Demdem:

Inconsequential question. Does this justify this cursed legacy of Jonah-daft?
Your early question was becos Nigeria dont want to restructure the country to make it have a national face. Until then you stop complaining we need a fundamental surgery for this country. The centre must be weaken and more power given to states. Else people will keep running to the centre leaving their states or constituencies in shadow. Is time to start healing this country and prepare it for a long term project that is my stand till tomorrow. Anything be done now is only temporary. Give us a fair country where every part of Nigeria is involve in working for the country. No time to live under pretends.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by lolalizabetha(f): 9:51am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 10hours since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in.. !

Hahaha....easy on the guy na.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by cuttiezali(f): 10:04am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:

lmao. hahahahahahahhhahahhahahha. its jst 10 hours. y ur blood dey hot
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by ellechrystal(f): 10:26am On May 30, 2015
Lousymouth:
Oya clap for yourself!!!
Well, ur moniker says it all.
I rest my case.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Movichabiodun(m): 10:33am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:

bad belle
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2015
IYANGBALI:
gay alert
This what you get when you have low brain mass to cranium ratio
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by TheAdvocate(m): 10:45am On May 30, 2015
Demdem:
Jonah-daft is also the fool that left us with a legacy of borrowing to pay workers salaries immediately after years of plenty.
Never again will we have such despicable person govern us again

I can see that yu grew up from a broken home. How dare yu refer to someone's father as a daft and a fool? Am sure the highest post anyone ever held in ur family is class monitor!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by sunnyolads1(m): 11:13am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:

Why can't you yourself tell him.I wonder how you reason,is President Buhari a minister of power or the light problems started 10hrs ago?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by emmykk(m): 12:18pm On May 30, 2015
Demdem:
Fool, carry ur bigotry elsewhere.
see as e dey pepper you..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 12:21pm On May 30, 2015
emmykk:
see as e dey pepper you..

Pepper me for wettin nah.....
Goon, am still celebrating Jonah-daft booting out.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 12:24pm On May 30, 2015
TheAdvocate:

I can see that yu grew up from a broken home. How dare yu refer to someone's father as a daft and a fool? Am sure the highest post anyone ever held in ur family is class monitor!

Fool, do u think I care less about the eediot that told me on live TV that he doesn't give a damn?
Bringing ur hopeless father to this discussion suggest to me that u care less of the fool that brought u to this world.Demdem is made already. To hell with u and ur god Jonah-daft.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by emmykk(m): 12:29pm On May 30, 2015
Demdem:

Pepper me for wettin nah.....
Goon, am still celebrating Jonah-daft booting out.
jonathan is already famous and wealthly your kobo kobo hating na for your pocket and bedroom.which public office your papa don hold
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by opedaydydx9(m): 12:31pm On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:

u wee die soon nd u 'n ur family won't live to see a better Nigeria.... Son of a who*re
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 12:46pm On May 30, 2015
brownlord:

And who is this attention seeking mor0n, you and who had a brawl? Fool, bring out a post from me calling GEJ a curse.

So you have gone from worshiping politicians to as5 licking trolls because you want recognition, you are pathetic, demdem is just an ordinary tout in port harcourt and have nothing to offer you.

Brainless idiat

Brownfool, of cos, Jonah-daft is cursed. While u remain an hopeless Jonah-daft cocck sucker and ur useless oba gigolo.
grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) by Demdem(m): 12:48pm On May 30, 2015
brownlord:

Lol, the young man they seek ur attention and you dey shut am up.

Maybe the fool want to start suckkking politicians for sustenance just like you.

angry Brownfool, u and I know this is ur legacy for ur seeds. Born and unborn. Least of all, Jonah-daft ur god.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident / Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) / 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.