Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? (47324 Views)

I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by FKMagazine(m): 9:53am On May 30, 2015
A friend, saheed says He shud kill his mum; however, I say he shud calm down and try to fogiv her
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by agrovick(m): 9:54am On May 30, 2015
And u had to embarrass your mom on a public forum?

3 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by bobolizim(m): 9:54am On May 30, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
Maybe mummy wan use the CD teach am sex education ni ooo...
ah ah!!!sexuality education for her bag?which planet r u from?
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by odeku457(m): 9:54am On May 30, 2015
Make you post Your Moms Photo make we see.

3 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by bobolizim(m): 9:55am On May 30, 2015
Ontarget:
What sort of stuppid question is this? And some posters are even contributing.
and must u make comment?
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by SpencerLewis(m): 9:55am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
young?nop...she is a mother...in her 40s
Of course, it doesn't change anything. She is still very young and sexually active. As for all his dad is most likely with someone right now(may be knacking her) as we speak.
Is better she uses CD than risk bone to bone.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 9:55am On May 30, 2015
no need to ask her nothing, u want konji to kill her abi? yeye pikin
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by kilode100(f): 9:55am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
really?so it's a crime doing such,wat if i wanted to check somefin else?or she asked me to bring somefin fr her frm her bag unko?

Are you like 5yrs that she will send you to her bag!
Move out already jare.
You found condoms, and then, you no dey fhuck
Because na ya mama,so konji must kill am?

24 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by bobolizim(m): 9:55am On May 30, 2015
FKMagazine:
A friend, saheed says He shud kill his mum; however, I say he shud calm down and try to fogiv her
best quote
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by omoadeleye(m): 9:55am On May 30, 2015
Bleep her
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by bobolizim(m): 9:56am On May 30, 2015
agrovick:
And u had to embarrass your mom on a public forum?
really?nd wat if she is not my mum?nd how do u define embarrassment?
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by pbs4real(m): 9:56am On May 30, 2015
ireneony:
she is human after let her flex jare and I like d fact that she is with condoms unlike most single ladies that shagg raw..
@op I know by now ur father might have shagged more thab 50ladies, pls leave ur mum alone
if it were dad, will u be asking us this question

smh...gender inequality
stp all dis gender inequality ish,wen u are in rome,u behave lyk a roman,in naija wen a man knacks mre than a woman its normal,buh a woman wld be label a prostitute. . . .its high time u women learn to leave wit that. . . . . .
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by bobolizim(m): 9:56am On May 30, 2015
omoadeleye:
Bleep her
really?dts wat u r used to bah?
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by eedris07(m): 9:56am On May 30, 2015
O boy u dey craze who tell u say body na Patako abeg let Mummy b jaree..
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by JayJustus(m): 9:57am On May 30, 2015
sing with me

*when I see konji, when I see konji, when I see konji I will pass I will pass over you*

if you're a tenor singer like
if you're an alto singer share
if you sound like a frog quote me and choke on fried egg
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by kilode100(f): 9:57am On May 30, 2015
odeku457:

Just negodu!!

20 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by ThisMeansWAR: 9:57am On May 30, 2015
Shit head... You want your 40yreas old mum to turn to a nun because of what exactly..

You should be flogged for asking us stupid question..

The woman even has the decency of carrying condoms with her instead of you to be happy you are raging... Mumu boy.

4 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by SpencerLewis(m): 9:57am On May 30, 2015
ireneony:
she is human after let her flex jare and I like d fact that she is with condoms unlike most single ladies that shagg raw..
@op I know by now ur father might have shagged more thab 50ladies, pls leave ur mum alone
if it were dad, will u be asking us this question

smh...gender inequality
pretty Irene u are very sensible and reasonable in ur reply to the op.
His dad may have knacked >50 ladies (including asheeeeeeee and runs girls)

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by bobolizim(m): 9:57am On May 30, 2015
odeku457:
must u use ur eyes to see all things everyday?
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by ThisMeansWAR: 9:58am On May 30, 2015
FKMagazine:
he should marry his mum then and starting fucking her instead...

5 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by whitestar01(m): 9:58am On May 30, 2015
Op sef wetin concern u ? That she is your mother does dat mean u should delve her privacy ? Nawao

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Noizmaycar: 9:59am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
His mum has broken up with his dad some years ago amd since then..she has been a single mother,just of recent he found a pack of condom in her bag..a lot of questions is running through his mind,what should he do?cos there is rage burning in him..
she stil nidz a #Lingam in ha #Yoni body naw b fayawud
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by SpencerLewis(m): 9:59am On May 30, 2015
waistaa:
Abeg give her some brake pad,she is sane enough to carry a CD.she is your mother doesn't mean she shouldn't have some privacy.by the way OP how many girls u dey carry come house when she travel
Good question and we are expecting good answer.
She shd be commended for carrying CD.

3 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by bobolizim(m): 9:59am On May 30, 2015
kilode100:

Are you like 5yrs that she will send you to her bag!
Move out already jare.
You found condoms, and then, you no dey fhuck
Because na ya mama,so konji must kill am?
so in ur country only 5yrs can be asked ti bring somefin frm one's bag?which scho did u graduate from?nd to ur question...i dont Bleep!!!...not everyone bleeps...its not food...but i am sure u do**please accept jesus before it's too late
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by omoadeleye(m): 10:01am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
really?dts wat u r used to bah?

wats ur own wit ur mom keeping conom in her bag?

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by arsetalks(m): 10:02am On May 30, 2015
waistaa:
Abeg give her some brake pad,she is sane enough to carry a CD.she is your mother doesn't mean she shouldn't have some privacy.by the way OP how many girls u dey carry come house when she travel
No vex me. Which kain Mumu question be this? I know that guy wella, he no dey wait till his mother travels. He dey knack like no tomorrow. His mile don talk taya. I no fit even trust am with my grandma.

Very silly naughty boy, he no wan mile to enjoy wetin hin be dey enjoy.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by ifeomaekol(f): 10:02am On May 30, 2015
U should be matured enough to let it go, u kw wats she's doing wt d condom so leave it @dt. Be a man nw and ask her to bring the man home so dt u kw him n protect ur mom, its ur duty nw to make sure she's happy. Try n understand her situation, depending on ur r/shp wt her u can talk things over wt her bt stp boiling- u aint water for tea-ur human.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by stonecoldcafe: 10:02am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
young?nop...she is a mother...in her 40s

And so bloody what? Is she a child? She has needs. Is your father a saint or priest where he is? Are you not greatful the woman is taking precaution. If you are a young chap, you should learn from her. That's the mature thing to do. Una sef undecided

3 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 10:02am On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
and must u make comment?
Your question is childish.
The woman is single and she has every right to hang out with anyone she wants. What's there to be upset?

5 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by bobolizim(m): 10:02am On May 30, 2015
SpencerLewis:

Good question and we are expecting good answer.
She shd be commended for carrying CD.
i only have a girlfriend...nd she is distant...ok?
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by onadana: 10:03am On May 30, 2015
coolJump in the ocean Ewu.....you think she is a wood or what?You don't know that the JUICE needs constant servicing ..MUMU

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by SpencerLewis(m): 10:03am On May 30, 2015
oyin17:
Na only condom you see and u dey burn. let her be body no be firewood. she need oiling you know.
Imagining oiling on that ur fine American bed. Na direct direct entrance to 'heaven' be that ooooooooooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Two Brothers Drown In Lagos Lagoon (photos) / Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! / How Much Is Ideal To Be Giving One's Wife As Monthly Stipend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.