Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke (46721 Views)

Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge / Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by Emphany: 12:44pm On May 31, 2015
Alison,i know Nigerians to be ingrates... They'll understand all you ve done with time.

2 Likes

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by RockMaxi: 12:45pm On May 31, 2015
grin
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by Sibrah: 12:46pm On May 31, 2015
No no no! Your life threatened for doing the best of your worse for part of this country.

1 Like

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by Autolord: 12:46pm On May 31, 2015
No mind them
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by igbsam(m): 12:48pm On May 31, 2015
Flets:
After APC used social media lies and propaganda to paint a hard working woman in bad light..... Now they advise same social media to take it easy on the incoming govt

Hypocrisy shall lead the downfall of APC.

stick to the topic, na so una take dey fail exam....olodo rabata grin

6 Likes

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 31, 2015
Petroleum ministry was the most corrupt & worst ministry in the Goodluck's administration
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by kilode100(f): 12:49pm On May 31, 2015
Too long.

18 Likes

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by Sveen: 12:50pm On May 31, 2015
I'm still trying to understand what she meant by she's doing her best.

2 Likes

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by showshow1973(m): 12:51pm On May 31, 2015
Thunder fire your mouth Alison madueke or wetin dem dey call you sef,theif

1 Like

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by BABANGBALI: 12:51pm On May 31, 2015
My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My bank accounts – Diezani Alison-Madueke grin

3 Likes

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by BABANGBALI: 12:53pm On May 31, 2015
Sveen:
I'm still trying to understand what she meant by she's doing her best.
that is servicing all the serviceable in the country
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by lordhugo(m): 12:54pm On May 31, 2015
THIS IS PURE STUP.ID PRE-ARRANGED NONSENSE INTETVIEW!

2 Likes

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by jimmy2k: 12:54pm On May 31, 2015
The earier you know when you comes from the can tell your story are a nigeria the zoo or biafra Diezani? ?
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by BABANGBALI: 12:55pm On May 31, 2015
Emphany:
Alison,i know Nigerians to be ingrates... They'll understand all you ve done with time.
because she is from your part of the country abi?you be mumu tongue

1 Like

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by ademega(m): 12:55pm On May 31, 2015
Your worst must be nuclear bomb

1 Like

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by Pavore9: 12:56pm On May 31, 2015
Flets:
After APC used social media lies and propaganda to paint a hard working woman in bad light..... Now they advise same social media to take it easy on the incoming govt

Hypocrisy shall lead the downfall of APC.

I believe the past administration also had access to social media to which they should have used to counter those lies and propaganda, so Nigerians could see the truth that she was indeed a hard working woman! The then FG had every resources to counter it but why didn't they?

5 Likes

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by stagger: 12:57pm On May 31, 2015
This woman is a thief. Why has Buhari not asked her to report to the nearest police station the way he did in 1984 for the old governors of that era?
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by peeta89(m): 12:57pm On May 31, 2015
Sho ro niyen? Ko kan aiye!!! Buhari will visit ur case soon then you will know which favour you did for Nigeria.
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by obiZEAL(m): 12:57pm On May 31, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Click like if you think this boy is more foolish than barcanista
Click share if you think otherwise.
big lie...if na for f.oolishness this guy no see barcanister back.barcanister wey talk say PMB d clueless after 48 hrs in office...

4 Likes

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by ademega(m): 1:00pm On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
We in a "country" where heros re bin persecuted
And criminals(nyako and co) re bin celebrated
Madam u did well, and we proud of u
Now that election is over , pls who's paying this guy ?
Is it possible for a right thinking man and educated for that matter to be stupid for free ?

2 Likes

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by BABANGBALI: 1:00pm On May 31, 2015
mirexxx:
grin
thank God you wash mouth today,that is why you dey open am for us to see tongue
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by BABANGBALI: 1:02pm On May 31, 2015
obiZEAL:
big lie...if na for f.oolishness this guy no see barcanister back.barcanister wey talk say PMB d clueless after 48 hrs in office...
hahahahahahahaha barcanista you see your life?
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by niceguy7(m): 1:03pm On May 31, 2015
Look at this woman oo... angry
Which kind best u do? angry undecided
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by otokx(m): 1:04pm On May 31, 2015
is this before or after the last supper where she was nowhere to be found?
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by ransomed: 1:04pm On May 31, 2015
A looter runneth when no one pursueth. You threatened our lives with no fuel, increase in pump price, no gas to generate power when you were in charge. You have done anyhow , you must see anyhow. No peace for the wicked.
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by Beamborla(f): 1:04pm On May 31, 2015
BABANGBALI:
thank God you wash mouth today,that is why you dey open am for us to see tongue
Thought you've left NL
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 31, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Click like if you think this boy is more foolish than barcanista
Click share if you think otherwise.

The boy is very foolish

1 Like

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by Sagamite(m): 1:06pm On May 31, 2015
olillywales:

In a three phase interview in London with freelance journalist reporting for African Free Press, Allison-Madueke bares her mind on how she reformed the oil sector in Nigeria and why the oil cabals are on her throat

So she paid some jobless soul in London to publish this junk in her fear of jail.

Cretin Madueke, you dey go jail o. No shaking!
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by obiZEAL(m): 1:06pm On May 31, 2015
BABANGBALI:
hahahahahahahaha barcanista you see your life?
if that guy d get mentions him go d reason say him get worth for this forum...
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by MrHighSea: 1:06pm On May 31, 2015
Damn lengthy = lying massively. Stop running, 9ja jails r no longer dt bad. Ask GMB.
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by BABANGBALI: 1:06pm On May 31, 2015
Beamborla:

Thought you've left NL
na studies o. I dey write exams
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by Emphany: 1:07pm On May 31, 2015
BABANGBALI:
because she is from your part of the country abi?you be mumu tongue
I gree,but you dey mentor me well. People like you are jes a problem to this country as everyfin is about ethnicity and religion to u... FYI,shez not frm my end,i be typical Itshekiri man...n i fit still slap u frm far!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Lifts 50kg Bag With His Teeth (Photos) / If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri / Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.