Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke (46722 Views)

Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge / Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by jpphilips(m): 2:25pm On May 31, 2015
You will be charged for treason very soon, we know what you did to betray your country.
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by nortcentrallord(m): 2:27pm On May 31, 2015
acenazt:
I don Die!!!! Best for which country?? Flying around in rented private jets and chilling around the world every weekend with our money don turn to our own advantage abi? See madam better begin go buy ghana must gos cos all our money must return.

Do you even understand anything that was said there? Yet you are the first to speak thrash. How you people refuse knowledge is what I can't fathom. You don't understand a language yet you make yourself to become an interpreter of the dialect. God will judge all of you one by one. What goes around comes around.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by roselynbas(f): 2:30pm On May 31, 2015
Flets:
After APC used social media lies and propaganda to paint a hard working woman in bad light..... Now they advise same social media to take it easy on the incoming govt

Hypocrisy shall lead the downfall of APC.

are you trying to say Alison Madueke worked well in this country?

I leave you to be torn apart by other nairalanders!
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by ademega(m): 2:30pm On May 31, 2015
philips70:

They paid till December.
You guys won't stop making to laugh even when this guy won't stop me from being angry
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by martinosi: 2:31pm On May 31, 2015
omooba969:

Bla..bla..bla u must be proud of d bull.s.hit u put up there. E.diot keep bashing ur own ppl & continue to nurse d animosity u av for other. One thing u need to realise is dat 'you cast ur own shadow' , datz if u can even decipher dat line.

Wot u put up there r only but empty words & hasn't put u in gud light either so disconnect frm d internet for ur own gud & engage in something dat wud benefit ur sorry ars.e. undecided

As i said Dude on your BEST DAY you cant do .001% of what she did for the Oil Industry...

It is what it is...You can hate it all day...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by omolami: 2:32pm On May 31, 2015
Mrs Diezane Alison Madueke is the best Petroleum Minister Nigeria ever had. Despite the cabals grip, she forged ahead and Nigerians enjoyed constant fuel supply throughout her tenure.Her attempts to build more refineries and ensure better production of existing ones were constantly being sabotaged by these. oil cabals. Govenment know them but cannot do them anything because they sponsor every President to power, even Buhari was sponsored by many if them. She had given the reason for last minute fuel shortage, but I want to add that Buhari contributed to it by threatening that he does not know what is fuel subsidy. Meaning that he was not. ready to entertain subsidy.Therefore marketers became cautious of supply. The cabal are waiting for him. Since govt is a continuum, he must pay the N200bn remaining after verification. If he pays does he not still know what is subsidy? If he does not pay, he then knows what that means to his govt. This is because local production is still not enough for our consumption,he must import .If he decides to deregulate immediately,he equally knows the implications

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by acenazt: 2:39pm On May 31, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Do you even understand anything that was said there? Yet you are the first to speak thrash. How you people refuse knowledge is what I can't fathom. You don't understand a language yet you make yourself to become an interpreter of the dialect. God will judge all of you one by one. What goes around comes around.
sorry I didnt read cos it will all sound like hshgdjdjjssgsuushhdg to me. The topic was what I commented on. And to you who seem sooooo knowledgeable bout languages and dialects I implore your mouth to shut up and let me and my antics do as we wish.
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by acenazt: 2:40pm On May 31, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
The bolded part i just quoted from you makes me laughing hard. See your mouth "Our money" Like say you follow get share. Lol
bros Na our money cos we dey sweat for sun
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 31, 2015
PapiWata:
Look you dis ugly winsh, ol'mama Mrs Frog Eye Madueke. Upon how you old reach, shame no kukuma catch you to justo take dat teef matter like work, aaaaaall that time when dem mistake go give you minister work for Jonathan gofment.

Nobody get time to read ya dissertation here now o, and den nogo read am for court when ya case don enter calendar for criminal trial matter.

God so kind, na from that court dem go lock hankoff KPAM for ya ugly teef-teef hand, come carry you gbudu-gbudu STRAIGHT, throway put for jail, GBOSAAAA, together with all ya biggi-belle family when been dey follow you parade and pose for inside private jet, as unu dey take style pack Nigerian money go hide am for oversea. Small time now, you go vomit ALL Nigerian money when you teef, wey e be say kobo like this nogo remain for ya teef account for Nigeria and for oversea all.

The only advise when I get for you be say make you no begin dey halla say you no do am o, after when dem don sentence you finish, because Cell-President and Cell-Sargent all don kukuma hate over-sabi over-greediness gofment teef people like you before, and dem fit go take fess kill you on arrival, if you no shut dat ya mouth after sentence don land GBIIII for on top dat ya ugly bonga-head.

DAT woman fine pass your moda

1 Like

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by 989900: 2:49pm On May 31, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
ha ha guy youre a real clown. Lwkmd

cheesy
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by Heffalump(m): 2:50pm On May 31, 2015
This woman is a gonna. Facts don't lie and the real truth about her burgeoning and wasteful life style that squadered state ressources will soon be laid bare.
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by martinosi: 2:50pm On May 31, 2015
omooba969:

Bla..bla..bla u must be proud of d bull.s.hit u put up there. E.diot keep bashing ur own ppl & continue to nurse d animosity u av for other. One thing u need to realise is dat 'you cast ur own shadow' , datz if u can even decipher dat line.

Wot u put up there r only but empty words & hasn't put u in gud light either so disconnect frm d internet for ur own gud & engage in something dat wud benefit ur sorry ars.e. undecided

When Christine Lagarde was trying to put the screw into Nigeria
in January 2012 who stood up to her and told her to go and take a
hike...? Diezani Alison-Madueke

When all the Oil Expatrates were crying like a 5 year old
because of the changes in the oil Sector that would favour
Nigeria Local Content operators and stop all the BS of
Over valued Multi Million dollar contracts to forigners
who pushed it through even though they were all secretly calling for
her to be sacked in 2013 ? Diezani Alison-Madueke

When the Big 7 were threatening to pull out of more onshore drilling in early 2014
and were not in favour of the Local Refineries being built by Dangote
and wanted compensation who stood up to them ? Diezani Alison-Madueke

There is a reason why she was made OPEC President.... the Opec members saw that
she was fearless and had the Guts to defend Nigeria and not be bullied.

The Oil Price fell before her watch as OPEC President and is now picking up
about to reach $70 US Dollars...

She Oversaw the Swap Deals that made sure that Nigeria Economy does not Tank
and that also other third world countries that rely on Opec Oil in Africa and other
parts of the world dont suffer immensly...

Research people very well and weight them up carefully before you talk negative about them....

I looking at who Buhari will choose as Oil Minister and Finance Minister...

Lets watch and see....

1 Like

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by ezechyke: 2:51pm On May 31, 2015
Funny how her life was not under threat throughout her 5 years of galavanting.....
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by omooba969(m): 2:52pm On May 31, 2015
martinosi:

As i said Dude on your BEST DAY you cant do .001% of what she did for the Oil Industry...

It is what it is...You can hate it all day...

U r so so correct on dat 1 cos all she's done is pure nonsense ! U must be living in Nicaragua or u probably left ur tiny brain there & ur empty head roaming d streets of 9ja or where ever u r.

How has her best improved d lives of d masses or reduced d level of unemployment? More so, u ain't even addressing areas she's performed so badly or hw she ran d affairs of d oil sector wit regards to cabals&subsidy claims, therefore her achievement has no meaning to me. U sound like u r frm d same place as Deizani, if so, then ur reaction wud not be a surprise as u r already bought&sold to mediocrity & cluelessness.

What a black brain u r...sod off !
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by cap28: 2:55pm On May 31, 2015
I hope this ugly bug eyed bitc.h is convicted and jailed for all of her crimes against the people of Nigeria.

My only wish for her is that once she is convicted she should be dumped in the darkest cell in kirikiri where guards will take turns in abusing her ugly ass on a regular basis.

1 Like

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 31, 2015
SHUT D CRAP! Obj paid annual subsidies of 300 billion while u & jona inflated it to 1.3 trillion!! #bring back our money!!!

1 Like

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by martinosi: 2:59pm On May 31, 2015
omooba969:

U r so so correct on dat 1 cos all she's done is pure nonsense ! U must be living in Nicaragua or u probably left ur tiny brain there & ur empty head roaming d street of 9ja or where ever u r.

How has her best improved d lives of d masses or reduced d level of unemployment? More so, u ain't even addressing areas she's performed so badly, therefore her achievement has no meaning to me. U sound like u r frm d same place as Deizani, if so, then ur reaction wud not be a surprise as u r already bought&sold to mediocrity & cluelessness.

What a black brain u r...sod off !

She was the Oil Minister of Nigeria and still OPEC President... she averted Nigeria from having
a serious venezuela episode of more hardship...

And when did it become her job to reduce the Level of UNemployment..in the entire economy .ROFLAMO!...

Come 2016 June and you all we still be crying about Unemployment....

Remember..Nigeria run a State right Perogative in its Constitution now..so when it come to unemployment
reduction..you better start scrutinising the State Governors and their Business Development and resource
development policies...

1 Like

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by evisexxy(f): 3:01pm On May 31, 2015
I didn't have time to read her nonsense, she had the mind to start selling oil wells, thank God that GEJ didn't win the election, that woman must be probed, she's a bigger thief. Barawo, ole, ino, she must be jailed.
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by andyanders: 3:02pm On May 31, 2015
This will not stop her from been prosecuted for the mess in the petroleum sector. She felt that she was above correction and probe because PDP and her whatever president was behind her. She never EVER anticipated that a day like this MUST come for her to give account of her stewardship.

Madam, it is too late to cry rather to show the world why you should not be sent to jail.

When the pixs of her children were shown to the world how they were living the life of abundance over there in the US and other parts of the world, were they thinking of the common masses who cannot afford to give their children food? Madam petrol, did you EVER allow kerosin to get to the common man?

Face the judgement and exonerate yourself if you are not guilty. Let the world know how and where you kept the $20 billion dollars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by AdeniyiA(m): 3:03pm On May 31, 2015
Nonsense undecided , she couldn't facilitate the building of a single refinery or repair the existing one to perform at optimum capacity, rather she's yarning rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by omooba969(m): 3:05pm On May 31, 2015
martinosi:

When Christine Lagarde was trying to put the screw into Nigeria
in January 2012 who stood up to her and told her to go and take a
hike...? Diezani Alison-Madueke

When all the Oil Expatrates were crying like a 5 year old
because of the changes in the oil Sector that would favour
Nigeria Local Content operators and stop all the BS of
Over valued Multi Million dollar contracts to forigners
who pushed it through even though they were all secretly calling for
her to be sacked in 2013 ? Diezani Alison-Madueke

When the Big 7 were threatening to pull out of more onshore drilling in early 2014
and were not in favour of the Local Refineries being built by Dangote
and wanted compensation who stood up to them ? Diezani Alison-Madueke

There is a reason why she was made OPEC President.... the Opec members saw that
she was fearless and had the Guts to defend Nigeria and not be bullied.

The Oil Price fell before her watch as OPEC President and is now picking up
about to reach $70 US Dollars...

She Oversaw the Swap Deals that made sure that Nigeria Economy does not Tank
and that also other third world countries that rely on Opec Oil in Africa and other
parts of the world dont suffer immensly...

Research people very well and weight them up carefully before you talk negative about them....

I looking at who Buhari will choose as Oil Minister and Finance Minister...

Lets watch and see....

Pls reference wot u put up there & I will take u serious cos they simply dnt add up wit d reality of wotz happened to d oil sector. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by martinosi: 3:07pm On May 31, 2015
cap28:
I hope this ugly bug eyed bitc.h is convicted and jailed for all of her crimes against the people of Nigeria.

My only wish for her is that once she is convicted she should be dumped in the darkest cell in kirikiri where guards will take turns in abusing her ugly ass on a regular basis.

I got to disagree with you on this one CAP28...having been privy to some of the conversation raging around the Oil Industry
External Operators, Local Operators, and the general direction of the industry..she just made sure that the
bus did not go backward while making some internal repairs....

The main fact that she averted a venuzuela episode of mass hardship due to the tank of the
oil price that is a plus...and when your Oil Minister is even making Agricultural deals happen
for Nigerian Businessman and woman as swap for Crude make you wonder what the heck was
the Agricultural Minister doing....she used her clout on the international stage to bring in the
foundational investment for other industries...i cant hate on this woman knowing what i know....

1 Like

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by BIDOO(m): 3:07pm On May 31, 2015
goodmorning40:
They should stop threatening this fine girloo. Buhari should provide her adequate protection pls
So You come tell me now that you both belongs to same reprobate mind class...........
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by 989900: 3:13pm On May 31, 2015
martinosi:

She was the Oil Minister of Nigeria and still OPEC President... she averted Nigeria from having

And when did it become her job to reduce the Level of UNemployment..in the entire economy .ROFLAMO!...

Remember..Nigeria run a State right Perogative in its Constitution now..so when it come to unemployment
reduction..you better start scrutinising the State Governors and their Business Development and resource
development policies...

ROFLMAO!
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by nortcentrallord(m): 3:13pm On May 31, 2015
acenazt:
sorry I didnt read cos it will all sound like hshgdjdjjssgsuushhdg to me. The topic was what I commented on. And to you who seem sooooo knowledgeable bout languages and dialects I implore your mouth to shut up and let me and my antics do as we wish.

Making judgment of what you lack understanding of only shows one thing. And am sure you know what that is. I wonder the bases of your judgment anyway.

1 Like

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by martinosi: 3:15pm On May 31, 2015
omooba969:

Pls reference wot u put up there & I will take u serious cos they simply dnt add up wit d reality of wotz happened to d oil sector. undecided

Dude is aiight gonna do your research for you..but their are forums and websites online where all the Foreign Oil Industry
workers get together and discuss these issues and they all vent their grievances about Diezani Alison-Madueke stating
she was literally trying to hand over to Nigerian Local Operators the work that they
did too fast. Also stating they were being pushed out in favour of Nigerians coming from Abroad and
Nigerian at Home.....

Research...and i know those Oil Expatrates are always viewing Nairaland to see
what Nigerians are saying about the Oil Industry in Nigeria....

The Game was rigged in their favour (Oil Expatrates) for a long time and Diezani Alison-Madueke started to unrigg it

Saw she was always enemy NO.1 in their yes (Oil Expatrates)

1 Like

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by omooba969(m): 3:19pm On May 31, 2015
martinosi:

development policies...

U amuse me baby ! grin I thought u even made d cut but no mate u did not , ur reply only found u out. So u dnt c any links btw d oil sector performance & employment level...wow ! Why wud u compare 9ja situation to dat of venezuela & can u pls explain hw she averted d venezuela saga in d nigerian context?

Guy, d bedrock of ur education needs revisiting cos u r only superb @rambling.

1 Like

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by acenazt: 3:19pm On May 31, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Making judgment of what you lack understanding of only shows one thing. And am sure you know what that is. I wonder the bases of your judgment anyway.
no judgement I do what I feel like and supporting diezani isnt one of em.
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by martinosi: 3:20pm On May 31, 2015
AdeniyiA:
Nonsense undecided , she couldn't facilitate the building of a single refinery or repair the existing one to perform at optimum capacity, rather she's yarning rubbish angry

Dont Hate......

1 Like

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by 989900: 3:22pm On May 31, 2015
omooba969:

U amuse me baby ! grin I thought u even made d cut but no mate u did not , ur reply only found u out. So u dnt c any links btw d oil sector performance & employment level...wow ! Why wud u compare 9ja situation to dat of venezuela & can u pls explain hw she averted d venezuela saga in d nigerian context?

Guy, d bedrock of ur education needs revisiting cos u r only superb @rambling.

I was actually gon' say worse about him, but today I'm just too tired to be going back and forth with people of limited thought process.

I'd rather just laugh and take a sip . . .
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by cap28: 3:23pm On May 31, 2015
martinosi:

I got to disagree with you on this one CAP28...having been privy to some of the conversation raging around the Oil Industry
External Operators, Local Operators, and the general direction of the industry..she just made sure that the
bus did not go backward while making some internal repairs....

The main fact that she averted a venuzuela episode of mass hardship due to the tank of the
oil price that is a plus...and when your Oil Minister is even making Agricultural deals happen
for Nigerian Businessman and woman as swap for Crude make you wonder what the heck was
the Agricultural Minister doing....she used her clout on the international stage to bring in the
foundational investment for other industries...i cant hate on this woman knowing what i know....

She is rotten and corrupt to the core, she rents private jets to ferry her family all over the world and spends extortionate amounts of money on designer clothes , jewellery etc . Her whole demeanour and attitude towards her own people stinks of contempt and gives off a vibe of "i am so much better than you". I am sorry but making a few minute changes which do not impact the average man on the street does not make her a good person. Should we really be praising people for doing what they are supposed to do?
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by cap28: 3:26pm On May 31, 2015
@martinosi

by the way Venezuelans pay less for petrol than Nigerians and as far as I am aware have not suffered petrol shortages.

The bug eyed bi.tch needs to be arrested for her multitude of crimes against the people of Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party / Riot At Iyana Ipaja Over Keke, Okada Ban In Lagos / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.