Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke (46718 Views)

Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge / Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by jelal007(m): 1:43pm On May 31, 2015
Flets:
After APC used social media lies and propaganda to paint a hard working woman in bad light..... Now they advise same social media to take it easy on the incoming govt

Hypocrisy shall lead the downfall of APC.
Quit talking trash. If she did well, why is there sooo much mess in the oil industry? Must ur luv 4d woman blind u 4rm reality?
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 31, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Click like if you think this boy is more foolish than barcanista
Click share if you think otherwise.
Click "like" if you think you're wiser than this boy and click "share" if you think he's wiser than you are!.....
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by omooba969(m): 1:44pm On May 31, 2015
Diezani Alison-Maduekweeee I neva knew dat fine girls r also gud @telling lies. shocked
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 31, 2015
ur nxt permanent address must be kirikiri prison
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by niceguy7(m): 1:45pm On May 31, 2015
BABANGBALI:
For GIVING The BWEAST to My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke grin
May God 4gv u grin
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by philips70(m): 1:48pm On May 31, 2015
ademega:

Now that election is over , pls who's paying this guy ?
Is it possible for a right thinking man and educated for that matter to be stupid for free ?

They paid till December.
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 1:49pm On May 31, 2015
holluwai:
Guilty conscience my brother. Na wetin go kill this woman be that before she is even charged, tried and then convicted.

Am telling you bro... First we heard she was seeking asylum in other countries and was denied, next we heard she held meeting with them Abdulsalami and the she ran at the airport to catch a flight to UK with Buhari. She is only making matters worse for herself by drawing her legs out. If she is innocent, why won't she sit back and relax, when she is probed she can explain all this and clear herself by mentioning the members of the cabal that she is acting like she never knew existed when she was in her office.

Her own bad deed is hunting her and not Sir Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by goodgood2(m): 1:50pm On May 31, 2015
Click "like" if you think this boy is more foolish than beremx and obiagelli. Click "share" if you think he's a hypocrite like the brainless, certificateless Daura President Buhari.
abduljabbar4:

Click like if you think this boy is more foolish than barcanista
Click share if you think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by mustaphagreens(m): 1:52pm On May 31, 2015
StOla:
When Dora Akunyili's life was threatened by the fake drug cabal, Nigerians rallied round her.

In the case of Diezani, she didn't serve the interest of Nigeria or Nigerians. She worked for a mafia, and now the other mafia she sidelined are asking for her head, while the masses are waiting to hoist it on a pike.
Wicked grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by richard870(m): 1:53pm On May 31, 2015
Stfu! Wicked woman....her sons live like kings in the US, jetting around like some Arab elite.She deserves life-imprisonment!
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by onlyson16(m): 1:54pm On May 31, 2015
kestolove95:
You are very stuupid
eazy
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by mcprince32(m): 1:54pm On May 31, 2015
PapiWata:
Look you dis ugly winsh, ol'mama Mrs Frog Eye Madueke. Upon how you old reach, shame no kukuma catch you to justo take dat teef matter like work, aaaaaall that time when dem mistake go give you minister work for Jonathan gofment.

Nobody get time to read ya dissertation here now o, and den nogo read am for court when ya case don enter calendar for criminal trial matter.

God so kind, na from that court dem go lock hankoff KPAM for ya ugly teef-teef hand, come carry you gbudu-gbudu STRAIGHT, throway put for jail, GBOSAAAA, together with all ya biggi-belle family when been dey follow you parade and pose for inside private jet, as unu dey take style pack Nigerian money go hide am for oversea. Small time now, you go vomit ALL Nigerian money when you teef, wey e be say kobo like this nogo remain for ya teef account for Nigeria and for oversea all.

The only advise when I get for you be say make you no begin dey halla say you no do am o, after when dem don sentence you finish, because Cell-President and Cell-Sargent all don kukuma hate over-sabi over-greediness gofment teef people like you before, and dem fit go take fess kill you on arrival, if you no shut dat ya mouth after sentence don land GBIIII for on top dat ya ugly bonga-head.

hmmm... Ewoo. Matter don kukuma scatter. (Yawns).
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by ollyruffy: 1:59pm On May 31, 2015
Dieziani, you can no longer decieve us. You are going to be probed. You are going to jail. Just get prepared.

1 Like

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by martinosi: 1:59pm On May 31, 2015
acenazt:
I don Die!!!! Best for which country?? Flying around in rented private jets and chilling around the world every weekend with our money don turn to our own advantage abi? See madam better begin go buy ghana must gos cos all our money must return.

You know what i dislike most our people Nigerians..is that they just like opening
their mouth for the sake of opening it..and you are doing just that right now...

On your Best Day you can never do what this lady has done for Nigeria and the Oil Sector...

She is Skillful and has done a good Job..you dont become OPEC President for Nothing...

What i dislike and disdain is when Nigerian cant see the Tree from the Forest and the Forest
from the tree's.

Narrow Mindedness is what plagues to many Nigerian, they have degrees and certificates
and cannot speak rationally and carry a chip on their shoulders....

Lack of true Humility and respect for others is what is spoiling the Country Nigeria..

Problem is that Nigerians show that same annoying arrogance abroad too... dam shame
that why people silently cant stand us over-sea's we are so irritable and full of GAS...
and what just shut up and understand that the are over 6 billion people in this
world and we are just a part of the bigger equation....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by lolaluv1(f): 2:00pm On May 31, 2015
Story, story?
STORY!!

Cry me a river, Missus! Too late to cry wolf!!
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by dazzlinglyme: 2:01pm On May 31, 2015
one word,thief.
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 31, 2015
lolaluv1:
Story, story? STORY!!
Cry me a river, Missus! Too late to cry wolf!!
Easy lioness
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by 989900: 2:06pm On May 31, 2015
Sveen:
I'm still trying to understand what she meant by she's doing her best.

Don't try to understand it, just smile and play with your beards if you have one, same thing I did. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by omooba969(m): 2:08pm On May 31, 2015
tkondscreen:
See dis thief trying to divert attention. We have already know dat dere is cabal, and dat subsidy was a fraud. Ur explanation dos not justify d fact dat u are using my own plus millions on my fellow country men`s tax to enrich ur stupid ass. Spending N10 Billion on charted flight when I am buying kerosene at 150 naira per litre instead of 50 naira.
GOD PUNISH YOU.
E F C C.............. wat are thou still waiting for?

undecided
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by gbagyiza: 2:09pm On May 31, 2015
byteHead:
I think Alison Madueke has stylishly gone on exile.

Gud observation.my question 2 her is that why is she running helta skelta if truelly she is clean.
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 31, 2015
acenazt:
I don Die!!!! Best for which country?? Flying around in rented private jets and chilling around the world every weekend with our money don turn to your own advantage abi? See madam better begin go buy ghana must gos cos all our money must return.
The bolded part i just quoted from you makes me laughing hard. See your mouth "Our money" Like say you follow get share. Lol

1 Like

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by 989900: 2:10pm On May 31, 2015
StOla:
When Dora Akunyili's life was threatened by the fake drug cabal, Nigerians rallied round her.

In the case of Diezani, she didn't serve the interest of Nigeria or Nigerians. She worked for a mafia, and now the other mafia she sidelined are asking for her head, while the masses are waiting to hoist it on a pike.

Good thing no need too much talk. #dora.
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by 989900: 2:10pm On May 31, 2015
I am a mother and grandmother myself and I understand the pressure that women go through in order to put food on the table for their families.

=pls. tender justice with mercy.
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 31, 2015
989900:

Don't try to understand it, just smile and play with your beards if you have one, same thing I did. cheesy

ha ha guy youre a real blown. Lwkmd
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 31, 2015
989900:

ha ha guy youre a real clown. Lwkmd
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by just2endowed: 2:14pm On May 31, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Just to get sympathy. You will be jailed.

Jail for what? 2011 I supported the removal of subsidy when I heard the amount we where paying. Almost 1 trillion naira

1 Like

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by poiZon: 2:16pm On May 31, 2015
most times i wonder whether OPEC as a body designed by internations to regulate oil activities is more dumb than nigerians. if Opec could singlehandedly elect this woman as their presidnt n they never for once question her character i begin to wonder whether nigerians are filled with brain dead fellows. soon some wasterners will write petition to opec for the removal of allison's name in their list of honorary PRESIDENT! Yet those same fools ignore wole soyinka who broght cultiism to nigeria that is a great scourge in our socio n politico cultural stance.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by Tersorio(m): 2:17pm On May 31, 2015
How the world is going to define
this woman is her source of worry.
She is already seen as the most
corrupt lady the world over.
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by araaolu(m): 2:23pm On May 31, 2015
Flets:
After APC used social media lies and propaganda to paint a hard working woman in bad light..... Now they advise same social media to take it easy on the incoming govt

Hypocrisy shall lead the downfall of APC.

You are really clueless... Wat has this got to do with APC? U really need o clear your head and brace your self for the rough ride ahead. I mean u and ur pdp apologist
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by Spydamannn(m): 2:24pm On May 31, 2015
Antivyruz:
Crucify Her! Crucify Her!! Crucify Her!!!
the masses screaming for blood like the ancient romans at the amphitheater,
they want blood,blood,blood....she should be probed though and if found guilty justice should be served

1 Like

Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by omooba969(m): 2:24pm On May 31, 2015
martinosi:

You know what i dislike most our people Nigerians..is that they just like opening
their mouth for the sake of opening it..and you are doing just that right now...

On your Best Day you can never do what this lady has done for Nigeria and the Oil Sector...

She is Skillful and has done a good Job..you dont become OPEC President for Nothing...

What i dislike and disdain is when Nigerian cant see the Tree from the Forest and the Forest
from the tree's.

Narrow Mindedness is what plagues to many Nigerian, they have degrees and certificates
and cannot speak rationally and carry a chip on their shoulders....

Lack of true Humility and respect for others is what is spoiling the Country Nigeria..

Problem is that Nigerians show that same annoying arrogance abroad too... dam shame
that why people silently cant stand us over-sea's we are so irritable and full of GAS...
and what just shut up and understand that the are over 6 billion people in this
world and we are just a part of the bigger equation....

Bla..bla..bla u must be proud of d bull.s.hit u put up there. E.diot keep bashing ur own ppl & continue to nurse d animosity u av for other. One thing u need to realise is dat 'you cast ur own shadow' , datz if u can even decipher dat line.

Wot u put up there r only but empty words & hasn't put u in gud light either so disconnect frm d internet for ur own gud & engage in something dat wud benefit ur sorry ars.e. undecided

As for Deizani, u quoted "you don't become OPEC President for nothing"---nonsense ! 'wonder hw she got dat position without influence/politics, one who cannot sort homeland issues becoming OPEC president...does dat make sense to u dummy
Re: My Life Threatened For Doing The Best For My Country – Diezani Alison-madueke by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 31, 2015
She should still be probed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) / Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) / Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.