Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,376 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media (30469 Views)

Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF / FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media by strongerthaneva(m): 9:59pm On May 31, 2015
kabiyesi01:

My broda, when it comes to d issue of extradition, d court needs to give an arrest warrant. After being arrested, identity check must be carried out to ascertain that d person being arrested is the person charged.
okay I got ur point bro..well I hope they get it soonest..
Re: Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media by kay29000(m): 10:05pm On May 31, 2015
helovesme:

I agree with you.

People obviously do not know Kashamu's full story.

His drug cartel (which he headed) inspired the blockbuster 'worldwide' TV series "orange is the new black". That alone says a lot about the levity of his crime/past criminal life.

Whoa! I didn't even know that much. Orange Is The New Black is my favorite TV series right now.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media by omoakinn: 10:06pm On May 31, 2015
Sunnycliff:
Now can u honorably go and answer your drug offense case!

Typing ............
Re: Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media by hilsocial(m): 10:06pm On May 31, 2015
Am not the biggest fan of Kashamu but I believe our security operatives should act according to ethics. TeamAyimaForMrNL .
Re: Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media by nightmile: 10:09pm On May 31, 2015
shakaZuIlu:
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

grin
Another one found, escapee no5 from aro in Abeokuta, more dangerous than those from yaba left.
Re: Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media by bmos(m): 10:10pm On May 31, 2015
sheddybest:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/kashamu-apologises-to-neighbours-commends-media/210786/?utm_medium=twitter

It is not yet 'uhuru' for you. Believe it or not The seige has just began.You must answer for your crimes.You cant go killing people with your hard drugs and come seat down with the proceeds of tbat drug 'enjoying your life'
Re: Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media by bmos(m): 10:12pm On May 31, 2015
Elslim:
chai hu b dis guy neighbour

The man look like dan dawudu. You know what a dan dawudu do?
Re: Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media by chesterlee(m): 10:13pm On May 31, 2015
It seems the new trend is Polithiefcians commending the media after each escapade

A certain Almajiri from Daura comes to mind!!
Re: Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media by babasanti: 10:16pm On May 31, 2015
helovesme:

You need to read up on what actually led to the Iraq war. Okay? undecided

Blame Saddam Hussein for what befell Iraq.

He misled the entire international community into believing he was stockpiling weapons of mass destruction and he refused to allow globally accredited weapons inspectors to come into Iraq to verify/authenticate his claims.

That is the reason why Bush and Blair will continue to walk free.

You do not "joke" by claiming to hoard WMD just to claim political relevance/world supremacy and expect not to face dire consequences. undecided

That said, what has the Iraq war got to do with drug charges hanging on Kashamu's head? So countries like Switzerland that's planning on extraditing corrupt FIFA officials to the US on "mere" corruption and money laundering allegations shouldn't do so too because Blair and Bush are walking free

I was in middle east when that war broke out. Just shut up there and don't ever quote me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media by bionixs: 10:16pm On May 31, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Alhaji Kashamu, this your sympathy statement won't prevent your extradition to the U.S then, down to Guantanamo Bay.
go to bed,you love to talk.
Re: Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media by jornie(m): 10:19pm On May 31, 2015
k. IMO,Crime will always persist in our society,Crime and society are closely linked – for better and for worse,but no criminal if found guilty should go un-punished.BTW WILL U LET YOUR WIFE DO THIS HAIR STYLE?

Re: Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media by helovesme(f): 10:24pm On May 31, 2015
babasanti:

I was in middle east when that war broke out. Just shut up there and don't ever quote me.

Why the insults grin

Ouch!! Guess I pierced a nerve grin grin grin

I know it hurts to be schooled by a woman. cool

Pele grin grin

**gulps ice cold Malta Guinness ** cool
Re: Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media by helovesme(f): 10:28pm On May 31, 2015
kay29000:

Whoa! I didn't even know that much. Orange Is The New Black is my favorite TV series right now.

Yep.

"Orange is the new black" was inspired by one of Kashamu's major drug mules. Everybody indicted in the drug cartel have also served jail time except Kashamu of course who is still on the run.

He was even in a relationship with one of them. You can google and read up the entire story online.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media by Lucasbalo(m): 10:34pm On May 31, 2015
helovesme:

I agree with you.

People obviously do not know Kashamu's full story.

His drug cartel (which he headed) inspired the blockbuster 'worldwide' TV series "orange is the new black". That alone says a lot about the levity of his crime/past criminal life.
You are right on target. He's just buying time. Uncle Sam will eventually get him. I was in college about two miles north of Sheridan and Wilson on the Uptown Section of Chicago while he was running his drug empire. The guy was a well known drug boss soiling Nigeria's image. His days as a free man are numbered.

2 Likes

Re: Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 31, 2015
I think say na only Igbos dey do drugs... is he Igbo.
Ok is ijebu igbo descendants of Ojukwu living in ijebu. yoruba land?

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media by shakaZuIlu: 10:48pm On May 31, 2015
nightmile:

Another one found, escapee no5 from aro in Abeokuta, more dangerous than those from yaba left.

Ikpu nne i found grin
Re: Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media by bigtt76(f): 10:51pm On May 31, 2015
This man apologizing as if anyone cares undecided in fact we all were roosting for him to extradited we all felt disappointed just like the various media houses he's thanking grin

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media by nortcentrallord(m): 10:52pm On May 31, 2015
Who ever has no respect for the rule of law should be dealt with by the law. The law is a respected of no man. You don't invade a man's house without any warrant. This is just impunity. Buhari better address Obasanjo's boys. Utmost respect for the rule of law and nothing less.
Re: Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media by nortcentrallord(m): 10:56pm On May 31, 2015
bunmititi:
Allah akbar!
Buhari is a failure
the cia rat obasanjo is a failure
tinubu is a drug dealer
osinbanjo is a liar for drug dealers and murderers

Every word you just wrote is filled with wisdom. I just can't seem to understand how Osibanjo will be tinubu's legal aid. Why can't he just preach to him to change? CHANGE.
Re: Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media by kay29000(m): 11:03pm On May 31, 2015
helovesme:

Yep.

"Orange is the new black" was inspired by one of Kashamu's major drug mules. Everybody indicted in the drug cartel have also served jail time except Kashamu of course who is still on the run.

He was even in a relationship with one of them. You can google and read up the entire story online.

Thanks a million for this. I just did my research on it. Like whoa! Dude is Infamous.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media by cooljude(m): 11:24pm On May 31, 2015
kay29000:
I can't believe some people are actually taking sides with this man. Did you guys read all the quantum of evidence against him? All his other associates from his drug cartel back in the 80s/90s have already been captured, and are in jail. I am sure they rated him out. And someone is saying NDLEA should leave him alone. Na wa for some people o!
It is not a matter of side, did NDLEA get an arrest warant from a court in Nigeria, did they go through the right channel in other to prosecute him. You should ask that question. If they have enough evidence to nail him, let them follow due process. They think he his just a normal poor broke citizen that you could easily pick up without a warrant. I want our security agents and Nigeria as a whole to do things properly to make sure bad guys don't get away with things because of unprofessional practice by our security agents.
Re: Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media by juman(m): 11:43pm On May 31, 2015
Hiss
Re: Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:51am On Jun 01, 2015
helovesme:

You need to read up on what actually led to the Iraq war. Okay? undecided

Blame Saddam Hussein for what befell Iraq.

He misled the entire international community into believing he was stockpiling weapons of mass destruction and he refused to allow globally accredited weapons inspectors to come into Iraq to verify/authenticate his claims.

That is the reason why Bush and Blair will continue to walk free.

You do not "joke" by claiming to hoard WMD just to claim political relevance/world supremacy and expect not to face dire consequences. undecided

That said, what has the Iraq war got to do with drug charges hanging on Kashamu's head? So countries like Switzerland that's planning on extraditing corrupt FIFA officials to the US on "mere" corruption and money laundering allegations shouldn't do so too because Blair and Bush are walking free
Half knowledge is worse than ignorance , so what did Collin Powell present to UN officials at the U.N quarters ?

Get educated and stop embarrassing yourself, whether Sadam was boasting of having WMD or not, the onus was on the USA and bush led banditry to prove it as they are the ones who accused him of stockpiling it and based their invasion on such claims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media by adetola77(m): 5:47am On Jun 01, 2015
Leave Kashamu alone and let him chop the life of his head even if he is a drug dealer he work for it to get his money,to me OBASANJO should know that drug dealing and money laundering are from the same mother, If not because of jonathan where might IYABO be today when she want to get harassed by the EFCC, all this our politicial who steal the money of the entire country into their pocket are not treat same way they want to treat kashamu. I accepted the fact that he has commited a crime but Obasanjo, Tinubu and Co., also deserve to be in jail cos they have make us suffer in this country. Leave Kashamu alone and let him be for God sake. Proudly IJEBU
Re: Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 01, 2015
accepted for time being.

meanwhile check my signature.

thanks for your corporation

kashamu repent ooooooooooo
Re: Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media by neocortex: 7:24am On Jun 01, 2015
helovesme:
Smh. This guy is a joke.

The alfas, marabouts and jazzmen giving him such confidence, balls and guts should be exposed.

First of all, with his criminal past and with the FBI actively on his case, he had the audacity to get involved publicly in active politics to the extent that he campaigned, contested and won the post of a senator.

Now, look at his shameless but confident press release.

He is just postponing his judgement day. He won't be sworn in as a senator and it's just a matter of time before he's on the next chartered flight to the US.

As for the residents of Ijebu -Igbo that voted for this man. . . . The likes of noble men such as the late Abraham Adesanya will be cursing and turning in his grave at the support this man received from Ijebu-Igbo.

You need to get over yourself and accept that this man is a senator. It is none of your business who the people of Ijebu-Igbo voted for. But if you believe he shouldn't be a senator you can go to court instead of taking panadol for other people's headache.
Re: Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media by neocortex: 7:31am On Jun 01, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

If u are not a stupid ediot, u should have know the U. S. A department of drugs related offences dey find this man.
But as bastard wey u be, I leave u to stupidity

White man's slave ,you can still go to US to offer them your free service.
You want an innocent man to be extradited because the US are looking for him.
I hope inferiority complex hasn't totally destroyed your sense of reasoning.
For your information , extraditing a person requires following a legal proceeding if that makes any sense to you.
In law , a suspect remains innocent until proven guilty.
So accept the reality that this senator is going no where except through the court or you might develop a high BP.
Re: Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media by neocortex: 7:37am On Jun 01, 2015
helovesme:

Yep.

Shallow and thoughtless comment as usual , so because a TV series was made about a drug cartel , it automatically means that Kashamu is the head of that cartel.SMH.
I think nairaland need to institute a logical reasoning assessment for members so that individuals can be restricted to sections where they can effectively make reasonable comments.
Re: Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:38am On Jun 01, 2015
neocortex:

White man's slave ,you can still go to US to offer them your free service.
You want an innocent man to be extradited because the US are looking for him.
I hope inferiority complex hasn't totally destroyed your sense of reasoning.
For your information , extraditing a person requires following a legal proceeding if that makes any sense to you.
In law , a suspect remains innocent until proven guilty.
So accept the reality that this senator is going no where except through the court or you might develop a high BP.
Then go and tell him to come of the house na since you are so reasonable . Abi a clear conscience dey fear ni?

Ediotic mumu

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media by neocortex: 7:52am On Jun 01, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

Then go and tell him to come of the house na since you are so reasonable . Abi a clear conscience dey fear ni?

Ediotic mumu

Are you OK ?
Every informed person already knows that kashamu is now walking around freely while NDLEA left his in humiliation , maybe the news has not gotten to your remote cave.
Re: Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media by Deehvahrzz(f): 8:02am On Jun 01, 2015
kay29000:
I can't believe some people are actually taking sides with this man. Did you guys read all the quantum of evidence against him? All his other associates from his drug cartel back in the 80s/90s have already been captured, and are in jail. I am sure they rated him out. And someone is saying NDLEA should leave him alone. Na wa for some people o!
If NDLEA officials had followed due process, then they would have gotten justice. How can you lay siege when you have no warrant. He is just an accused not a criminal until proven. If they had spent that week getting a warrant then we will be saying something else.
The official who gave the order for the siege should tender a public apology for not knowing his job and should resign immediately. NDLEA could be sued for that reckless act.
Kashamu's right was trampled upon and it's a shame to d country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health / Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) / Presidency Releases Document Detailing Buhari’s Achievements In 3 Years READ!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.