Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) (83857 Views)

When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic / See What This Girl Did To Her Boyfriend.some Girls Are Desperate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by Dandeson1(m): 9:05am On Jun 01, 2015
icedbeatz:

Hahshahahahahahahahaha mpheeeew if only you have respect for your parents but you don't. what else do you have little boy?
you that have home training, dint your parents teach you to mind your business MOFO
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by Flashh: 9:16am On Jun 01, 2015
EggovinMma:

Why are you going to my dp to look for pics?
I have had my pics up here even with my lynpetra account severally. Abi you dey jonze? undecided

This year don divide into two? Really? And I still dey fuccck any how! cry
Why won't i go there? undecided

Yeah! I have seen your pics with your curvy shape when using my former moniker. undecided

Bring back our pics. tongue

Let's start from here, so that we can fück each other with church mind. cry

Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by blakky97(m): 9:24am On Jun 01, 2015
mizjules:

Pours him water** wake up from your dreams!
So if a girl toast you, you will open your mouth and say yes abi??
hahahaha. I will actually run away. its not our culture.
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by ewizard1: 9:25am On Jun 01, 2015
Dandeson1:
WH PUT YOU INSIDE MY MATTER... FOOL

Please be sincere...

Go back and read your post, then read mine.

And find out who's the fool!
#HappyNewMonth
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by bmos(m): 9:41am On Jun 01, 2015
CEOfalconey:
cheesy

One will think that figure in faded jean trouser is a man. So why woyld a man want to grab a bunch if thrown flower?
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by kelvine(m): 9:41am On Jun 01, 2015
True,second point is stronger

Goodnuel:
Maybe she isn't even engaged. Maybe she believes in your second point.
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by kelvine(m): 9:45am On Jun 01, 2015
Many dudes are looking for wives too but not as desperately as the ladies because the society is unfriendly on senior single ladies.

Toks2008:

Thats exactly what might just be going through her mind.

If only ladies know how seriously many dudes are also looking for wives.

Everybody dey form levels but inside us we pray fervently to settle down.
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by mizjules(f): 10:13am On Jun 01, 2015
blakky97:
hahahaha. I will actually run away. its not our culture.
Correct nigger wink!

1 Like

Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by mizjules(f): 10:17am On Jun 01, 2015
richidinho:

Aiit....wen nxt u come 2 Abj, I Richie will luv to meet ya
Run away* you want to use me for rituals. lipsrsealed
Btw I don't do online meeting wink

1 Like

Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by danbrowndmf(m): 10:24am On Jun 01, 2015
mizjules:

I'm thinking about it, should be ready in 2years by His grace
AMIN!

Call me when ur ready,am always ready to be a husband. grin
mizjules:

I'm thinking about it, should be ready in 2years by His grace
AMIN!

Call me when ur ready,am always ready to be a husband.
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 01, 2015
Desperate babes struggling to get a ring when aunty stella damascus is on lover boy number 3. I just don't get why women can't just relax, have fun and have their desired marriage happen naturally. If you 'huzzle' to get that ring, that marriage ain' t gonna work.
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2015
Dandeson1:
you that have home training, dint your parents teach you to mind your business MOFO

well my parents are smart enough to add a little twist to it like mind your business in situations that it's applicable, what you don't know is that the "mind your business " thingy is one of the reasons we have so many ldiots like you roaming everywhere because no one cautions them or makes them realize how stupidd they are most times just like you two were. If it's your business to be stupidd, enjoy every bit of It but don't bring it on a public forum dumb azz.
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by richidinho(m): 11:54am On Jun 01, 2015
mizjules:

Run away* you want to use me for rituals. lipsrsealed
Btw I don't do online meeting wink

I said when you come to Abuja....I didn't say we shld meet online grin
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
If you catch bouquet and you don't have a boyfriend, how will you marry..?

Silly girls.!

Mtcheeeeeeew!
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by Obiwannn: 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Married? Or nt thinking about it for now.cheesy?
SET DAT P
Modified=
mhen, d numba of guyz wey de hustle 2 set P wif mizjules 4 dis thread ehn...
babe abeg carry go...
na ur season b dis; u go surely say "i do" this yr
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
lolz.....abi nw
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by danbrowndmf(m): 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
Obiwannn:
SET DAT P
sorry i dnt gt u....come again
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by 2sex(m): 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
EggovinMma:
Funny people are rushing out.
The irony is that culture a d tradition still got a hold on most nigerian women. Take them away from Nigeria where traditional laws has little or no effect, and see them turn cold cheesy
bebe wats guan

1 Like

Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by elohorayodele: 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
mizjules:
The hussle is reaaaaaal!
stop hustling, just marry me
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
2sex:
bebe wats guan

I am fine o.How your parol?
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by 2sex(m): 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
EggovinMma:

I am fine o.How your parol?
pretty smooth.

1 Like

Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by omoharry(f): 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
SO GIRLS SHOULD NOT HAVE FUN AGAIN ABI! ALL THESE LOOSERS ON NAIRALAND YOU GUYS SHOULD GET A JOB AND LEAVE US ALONE.
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
omoharry:
SO GIRLS SHOULD NOT HAVE FUN AGAIN ABI! ALL THESE LOOSERS ON NAIRALAND YOU GUYS SHOULD GET A JOB AND LEAVE US ALONE.

You get job?
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
Eragablessen:
LoL, I'm a FAN of PMBlackett. The dude is a tyrant. He lavish his buttons on fighting every poster. Read his signature again. Hahaha!

1 Like

Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Eragablessen:
LoL, I'm a FAN of PMBlackett. The dude is a tyrant. He lavish his buttons on fighting every poster. Read his signature again. Hahaha!
abeg the dude is allergic to bullshit jor.

1 Like

Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
PMBlackett:
It's desperation, you consummate dumb ass. . .
thank u.
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
Viciyus:

I no fit laugh today ohh, abeg make I sleep.

We go continue the laugh tomorrow grin grin
why laugh? It a typographical error. Smh for some dude cha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
EggovinMma:

Hey lover!
This one na new month o.
OH BOY THE KIND BLESSING WEY YOU GO CHOP THIS MONTH GO SWEET PASS ORGASM OOO. wink

cheesy
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by marychi18: 12:02am On Jun 02, 2015
Wait for ur own 'right time'. No need for hustle.
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by iamkingzlee(m): 12:08am On Jun 02, 2015
Hehehehe cheesy
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 30, 2019
This animation has navigated right into my heart. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch / How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! / Groom Kisses His Bride At Their Traditional Wedding & Left Guests Surprised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.