Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,127 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) (29334 Views)

Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp / APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari / Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by searchcorp(m): 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
steppin:

Is that so?
Funny enough, you're the one that sounds so dumb, thinking that the contents of that manifesto can be achieved.

we are believers!!!
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by KingsJohnson(m): 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
Fellow nairalanders, pls help me wit dis
www.nairaland.com/2348016/ new-business-idea-no- fund#34271793
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by sharisto(m): 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
mk I piss 1st b4 any comments. .....space booked
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by alaoeri: 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
Keep calm & watch while the PMB deliver on his electoral promises. cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by Bigdreams(m): 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
Personally, I do hope power which is a major economic driving force should be made stable.

This will in turn fuel development of cottage industries ceteris paribus.

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by kpeteman(m): 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
whoever wish this man bad is not a well meaning Nigerian, lets pray he achieves half of this. ....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by Dragonking: 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
The illiterate president cannot keep to these promises..All i see is failure from baba one chance. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by wonlasewonimi: 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
Someone doesn't know how to count in APC? how do you jump from number 56 to 81?
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by MakeMoves: 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
He who aims at the sky has a better result than he who aims at the tree

steppin:

Is that so?
Funny enough, you're the one that sounds so dumb, thinking that the contents of that manifesto can be achieved.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by KingsJohnson(m): 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
6. Generation, transmission and distribution of at least 20,000 MW of electricity within four years and increasing to 50,000 MW with a view to achieving 24/7 uninterrupted power supply within 10 years.

Am i dreaming or wat? It seems dis man carry us dey joke ooo!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by PassingShot(m): 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
A 60% fulfillment of these promises will guarantee a return in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by swit4real: 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
I am a bit apprehensive about this manifesto, because the first item on the manifesto (Public declaration of assets and liabilities) has been encumbered. Buhari declared his asset secretly before bureau for statistics. He then said that those who are interested should contact bureau for statistics through freedom of information bill.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by Omotayor123(f): 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
Not a big deal..... I believed it can all be acheivd.

We will Get There.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
jephri:
I smell FP

You perceived well
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by jordyspices: 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dis apc manifesto is just a BIG SCAM Nigerians have been duped again Chai diarisgod oh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by themilanway(m): 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
steppin:

Is that so?

You can swallow a pen if you like,rant on a Faceless forum for all I care,nitpick every Buhari's step and comment from here to London,it won't change the fact that your opinion will always count for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingsJohnson:
6. Generation, transmission
and distribution of at least
20,000 MW of electricity
within four years and
increasing to 50,000 MW
with a view to achieving
24/7 uninterrupted power
supply within 10 years.

Am i dreaming or wat? It seems dis man carry us dey joke ooo!

If we get all our thermal stations working at full capacity, plus getting Mambilla Hydroelectric finished....we can get there.

Don't you want light? Better put pressure on APC to give us light....especially as we can no longer rely on oil...and we may need to go industrial.
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by prettybella(f): 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
I did not see anything lIke biafra on that list ok na..... Am gonna enjoy this. Igbos I hail o
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by doublewisdom: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
Oya o Buhari ,day don break .
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by idithlove(f): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ohk...hope he doesn't disappoint..praying for God's directives n help anyway..
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
jordyspices:
Dis apc manifesto is just a BIG SCAM Nigerians have been duped again Chai diarisgod oh

Best you put pressure on them to achieve their goals....rather than just give up.

At least we have a yardstick by which we can measure them by.
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by OluwaDavidow1(m): 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
Impossibility thinking at its finest undecided undecided
steppin:

Is that so?
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by donsharwama(m): 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
ITS TIME TO GET THAT STRESS OFF YOUR NECK...............

WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
I want to sell a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 4 for sale with all accessories for 120k, reach on 09098363226. Thanks

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by Soreza(m): 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
Шы
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by Soreza(m): 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ш
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hmmmm....lets wait and hope... cool...
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by stayblack: 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
steppin:
APC manifesto is nothing but a pipe dream.
I pity their die-hard zombie fans.
JUST LIKE UR CLUELESS GEJ AND HIS DUMM WIFE AND GANG.. grin...IT NOT UR FAULT, ;DU DEY USED TO FAILURE,THAT WHY UR RAM ASS THINK ,HOW WILL HE ....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
steppin:

Is that so?
Don't mind that monkey

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by EverestdeBliu(m): 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by swit4real: 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
wonlasewonimi:
Someone doesn't know how to count in APC? how do you jump from number 56 to 81?

The items are not serial, it has been concatenated just to make the document concise.
However, paragraph 57,58,59,60,61..... does exist in the document in the link.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) / Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too / Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.