Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,975 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) (29332 Views)

Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp / APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari / Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by EverestdeBliu(m): 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by clevadani: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
When you aim for the stars, u will realize that d sky is ur starting point
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by luvinhubby(m): 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Singing 'Watching & waiting'......
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by princepee: 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Well i doubt if there can archive half of whats on that list......but i ve mine, i will post back in 3yrs time.

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by Callmemike(m): 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
These goals are utopian!! Reading the manifesto, i cannot help but notice that there is no set plan as to how they will be achieved. Whatever happened to honesty? Promising what you cannot fulfill is not a positive CHANGE you have all been shouting over time. And i even pity the people who think that these ideals can be met

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by gbrown(m): 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
steppin:

Is that so?
Funny enough, you're the one that sounds so dumb, thinking that the contents of that manifesto can be achieved.
confirmed pessimist

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by wonlasewonimi: 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
swit4real:

The items are not serial, it has been concatenated just to make the document concise.
However, paragraph 57,58,59,60,61..... does exist in the document in the link.

I see.. thanks
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
swit4real:
I am a bit apprehensive about this manifesto, because the first item on the manifesto (Public declaration of assets and liabilities) has been encumbered. Buhari declared his asset secretly before bureau for statistics. He then said that those who are interested should contact bureau for statistics through freedom of information bill.
Code of Conduct Bureau na secret cult?
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by Image123(m): 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
These are nice GOALS. Achievers set great goals, let's hope they achieve them or at least try.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by gbrown(m): 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
steppin:
APC manifesto is nothing but a pipe dream. I pity their die-hard zombie fans.
acute pessimism,when the wind of change is blowing

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by KingsJohnson(m): 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
bushdoc9919:

If we get all our thermal stations working at full capacity, plus getting Mambilla Hydroelectric finished....we can get there.

Don't you want light? Better put pressure on APC to give us light....especially as we can no longer rely on oil...and we may need to go industrial.

In as much as we all need dis social amenity badly, we really need to be realistic. 24/7 stable power supply 4 10 good years in a nation lyk ours is really hard 2 achieve if not impossible. Dat man should stop giving us false hope, he should start wit a year first.

Person neva get light for 3 hours, na 10 years him go cum get?

Fellow nairalanders, pls help me wit dis

www.nairaland.com/2348016/new-business-idea-no-fund#34271793

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by madridsta007(m): 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
swit4real:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/time-to-walk-the-talk/210866/

LOL... Before the elections, this would have gotten hundreds of 'likes'.... Now, nothing. LOL. One chance things.
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by CriticalThought: 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
The one good thing about this manifesto is that if they deliver, it will be wonderful for us all, but if they dont, we will remove them with our vote

We have the metrics, we are waiting.
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by ooshinibos: 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
steppin:
APC manifesto is nothing but a pipe dream.
I pity their die-hard zombie fans.
So what as PDP manifesto done for you ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by ooshinibos: 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
if 50 percent of the Manifesto is accomplished ..Nigeria will be the most livable place on the planet , i will move from diaspora to Nigeria ( especially if the electricity infrastructure is sorted ) . Am tired of oyibo lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by activefibre1(m): 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
themilanway:

Over 15million Nigerians who voted APC aren't as dumb and stupid as you are
YEAAA ...guy you dey yab oh.
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by ooshinibos: 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
wow ..
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
The list is longer than 3rd Mainland Bridge. Anyway, I wish the government the first name of the former President on that - GOODLUCK.
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by ayomutu(m): 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
My brother promise na today. May GOD help
Pavarottii:
A lotta people have been deceived tho into believing in these promises.
I wish God give the will power and intelligence to achieve even if its 40% of this.
But let's not deceive ourselves Buhari can't achieve even 60% of these even in 8years. Cos of looters around him. And didn't see any promise about the subsidy and pricing of petroleum product.
Wish him well tho.
But if u believe he will achieve all these, then u just entered what is popularly known as "ONE CHANCE"!!!
Let the people and opposition not sleep to always remind him to put him on his toes. Like they did when they were in the opposition.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by 12345DKO(m): 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dragonking:
The illiterate president cannot keep to these promises..All i see is failure from baba one chance. grin grin

Even if the illitrate President fails, it will make headline because his predecessor who claims he is a Phd holder failed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by steppin: 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
searchcorp:

we are believers!!!
MakeMoves:
He who aims at the sky has a better result than he who aims at the tree
OluwaDavidow1:
Impossibility thinking at its finest undecided undecided
gbrown:

confirmed pessimist
Those who live in La-la land.
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by activefibre1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
CriticalThought:
The one good thing about this manifesto is that if they deliver, it will be wonderful for us all, but if they dont, we will remove them with our vote

We have the metrics, we are waiting.
no be only removal, we suppose dey beat them well well blue black...if dem fail.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by Engineer1985(m): 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Easier said than done!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by felixawe(m): 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
This programme is quite clumsy & may not be feasible b4 leaving office. he should make NEPA stable only.
am watching & waiting. do fast b4 OBJ will publish my WATCH against u. watch ya back n ya mouth.
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by TI1919(m): 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by Engineer1985(m): 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
Easier said than done
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by ooshinibos: 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
Callmemike:
These goals are utopian!! Reading the manifesto, i cannot help but notice that there is no set plan as to how they will be achieved. Whatever happened to honesty? Promising what you cannot fulfill is not a positive CHANGE you have all been shouting over time. And i even pity the people who think that these ideals can be met

Callmemike can you honestly say that the income generated in Nigeria cannot fulfill these goals , back in the 1980s when we earned less , these goals were achieved ..or do you prefer the Nigerian devils and evil doers to siphon the Nigerian money abroad like the previous government -poverty development party

it better to set goals ..it gives you a vision unlike our GEJ madness

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by searay(m): 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
otijah:
Come Buhari where is the most important one? the 1naira to 1dollar? You must put that one there
no try dodge am ooo, or do you think we aren't watching you.
Oga put that one ooo
+ including Oil market must be stabilized

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by chiboy11(m): 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
Wen wil I get 5000 plsss
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by Midastorch(m): 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
millionboi:
Hahhahahhahahha.....hw wil him fulfil al dis?
Go school you no go gree.see public embarrassment
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by Lilimax(f): 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
swit4real:

45. At least one functioning airport is available in each of the 36 states.
My Anambra state on my mind
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by Lilimax(f): 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dragonking:
The illiterate president cannot keep to these promises..All i see is failure from baba one chance. grin grin

He can and he will smiley
Be optimistic nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors / Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud / Chuba, Ezekwesili's Son Replies Omojuwa Over Alpha Reach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.