Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,564 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) (29331 Views)

Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp / APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari / Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by MightySparrow: 7:38am On Jun 02, 2015
GEJs 7 - point agenda became pointless. PMB 56 dey fear me o.
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by Deehvahrzz(f): 7:47am On Jun 02, 2015
President Buhari should not play us wayo. 1.How did creating job come three times with different numbers.
2. Creating an airport in ekiti and ensuring all states have one functioning airport seems same to me no?
3. What happened to increasing corpers allawee and paying graduates 5k?
4.Maternal health came on the 50th number. Is this supposed to be action plans ascending or descending. Maternal health is a major concern in Nigeria. I don't believe it should come almost last.
5. How come Buhari wants to stop govt. Officials from seeking medical care abroad No. 3 on the list but ensuring hospitals get better standards is last.
This to me looks like someone just wrote it and there was no proof reading.
I hope we will get the change we all so desire.
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by Deehvahrzz(f): 8:03am On Jun 02, 2015
Callmemike:
These goals are utopian!! Reading the manifesto, i cannot help but notice that there is no set plan as to how they will be achieved. Whatever happened to honesty? Promising what you cannot fulfill is not a positive CHANGE you have all been shouting over time. And i even pity the people who think that these ideals can be met
Exactly... My exact same sentiments. These manifestos should have an action plan. Not just lists. I think we were all so carried away with the election drama we didn't even have time to carefully peruse this list. Like d MDG goals, there should be targets and indicators. Tell us how u intend to solve these problems. And careful reading just made me realize it is not an honest manifesto. Too many repetition. And unrealistic goals. Nothing about the petroleum industry. Feeding all public schools shouldn't have made the list, paying the poorest 25million Nigerians 5000 is not reasonable nor realistic. Empower the poorest not give money. I wonder if 5000 will do anything meaningful for any person not to mention family.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by themilanway(m): 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
perryy:

You guys are not up to 10,000,000. Majority of the so called 15m are children and ALmajiris. Many vote able Nigerians voted for the PDP and GEJ. Only in Nigeria will the wish of the ragtag and bobtails supercede the wish of the educated elites. Sad! Over 5m child voters voted in kano state alone.

grin grin grin grin Continue fooling yourself.Child voters and PDP refused to challenge the result at the tribunal?

The prof that had to read Rivers result had to use special light effect despite wearing a recommended glasses.

So much for the"educated elites". grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by MakeMoves: 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
Then you deserve to have stayed in heaven ab initio. when you invest and don't believe in your position, then you are what you are. and stop wasting you office's internet bandwidth. some more important issues might require it.

steppin:

Those who live in La-la land.
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by MakeMoves: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
the same people who said BRT will not work. said APC run states were not in the interest of Nigeria. for all the roforofo fighters, you can stay hopeful and thus ask the right questions or seek asylum in Togo or Benin republic as asari dokubo thought necessary. all the best with your skeptic thought line Sir.

steppin:

Those who live in La-la land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too / Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud / 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.