Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,064 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) (29333 Views)

Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp / APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari / Mrs Buhari & Edo Prostitution Talk: APC Given A Taste Of Its Own Medicine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by Dragonking: 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
Lilimax:

He can and he will smiley
Be optimistic nah

He cannot. u sef know that he cant fulfill all.
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by CSTR2: 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
I am not expecting much at all given the old man's antecedence.
Just give the entire nation in every nook and cranny 20 hrs of electricity atleast and pass the PIB and he would have exceeded my expectation.
I don't think he is cerebral enough to solve many of Nigeria's deeply rooted hydra headed problems.
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by olalekan1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
May God guide him to the right path.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by Obagoal4u(m): 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
steppin:

Is that so?
Funny enough, you're the one that sounds so dumb, thinking that the contents of that manifesto can be achieved.
u dey mad ni? Haven't u heard of "if u think It, u caan achieve it " abi u b enemy of Progress ni?
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by Obijulius: 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
[size=16pt]

4 days gone already...And Buhari has not achieved anything on that list.

What type of country is this? Why are we blessed with the wrong type of leaders?

[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by steppin: 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
Obagoal4u:
u dey mad ni? Haven't u heard of "if u think It, u caan achieve it " abi u b enemy of Progress ni?
Another deluded wankker!
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
Image123:
These are nice GOALS. Achievers set great goals, let's hope they achieve them or at least try.

Achievers don't set great goals. They set SMART goals.
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by swit4real: 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
3million jobs per year...I see dis wan o

The coordinating minister for finance said that the government work force is overloaded, and Buhari's fastest way to create employment is by direct government employment. My question then is, do he want to further add more load to the already overloaded workforce or?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by Eliass: 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
na him sure pass oo
otijah:
Come Buhari where is the most important one? the 1naira to 1dollar? You must put that one there
no try dodge am ooo, or do you think we aren't watching you.
Oga put that one ooo
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingsJohnson:

In as much as we all need dis social amenity badly, we really need to be realistic. 24/7 stable power supply 4 10 good years in a nation lyk ours is really hard 2 achieve if not impossible. Dat man should stop giving us false hope, he should start wit a year first.

Person neva get light for 3 hours, na 10 years him go cum get?

Fellow nairalanders, pls help me wit dis

www.nairaland.com/2348016/new-business-idea-no-fund#34271793

It is not impossible. Just spend more on fixing the transmission....and make it a priority.

Also...look at alternatives. Solar, coal,even nuclear.

But right now...make sure Mambilla Hydro gets finished.
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by Godmann(m): 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
We as youths of this country, we owe ourselves a duty not to fail in this dispensation.
Whatever our differences are; whether we believe that the President plans to make the assets declaration public later or not; it is better we leave nothing to chance.
The fate of Nigerians and the Blackman is too important to be left for chance.
I have been, and may still be a Buhari supporter, depending on how he handles this petition. I pray both Supporters and non-supporter to sign if you believe we desire a transparent government.

https://www.change.org/p/president-muhammadu-buhari-enforce-public-declaration-of-assets?recruiter=7207292&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_facebook_responsive&utm_term=des-lg-share_petition-custom_msg&fb_ref=Default
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by sosereal201(m): 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
steppin:
APC manifesto is nothing but a pipe dream.
I pity their die-hard zombie fans.
people have so brainwashed by past governments that they think nothing can ever work in this country again

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by Eliass: 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
take it easy
he still owe people now,at least let him use a month to pay back all d pple he is owing
Obijulius:
[size=16pt]

4 days gone already...And Buhari has not achieved anything on that list.

What type of country is this? Why are we blessed with the wrong type of leaders?

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by EverestdeBliu(m): 4:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
swit4real:

The coordinating minister for finance said that the government work force is overloaded, and Buhari's fastest way to create employment is by direct government employment. My question then is, do he want to further add more load to the already overloaded workforce or?
and didn't he and his party know of that before raising our hope with a bloated manifesto. I don't care how he does it?.He promised CHaNge,and Nigerians voted cos they wanted Change,no excuse please,its too early to start dodging responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by swit4real: 4:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
Code of Conduct Bureau na secret cult?

yes boss,Code of Conduct Bureau noted instead of bureau for statistics.
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by icesoul: 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pavarottii:
A lotta people have been deceived tho into believing in these promises.
I wish God give the will power and intelligence to achieve even if its 40% of this.
But let's not deceive ourselves Buhari can't achieve even 60% of these even in 8years. Cos of looters around him. And didn't see any promise about the subsidy and pricing of petroleum product.
Wish him well tho.
But if u believe he will achieve all these, then u just entered what is popularly known as "ONE CHANCE"!!!
Let the people and opposition not sleep to always remind him to put him on his toes. Like they did when they were in the opposition.
that is what he hope to achieve if he have a way to. But u have to understand that is not achieving all 100% that matter. But let have at list 50,55% of it.
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by mployer(m): 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
I need to bookmark this page for future reference smiley
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by millionboi(m): 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
Midastorch:

Go school you no go gree.see public embarrassment
hahahahahah........E pain m o

Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by boujaye: 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
How will all these be achieved? i keep my fingers cross, sipping my sprite
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by Kolade354(m): 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
steppin:

Is that so?
Funny enough, you're the one that sounds so dumb, thinking that the contents of that manifesto can be achieved.
That is the white how dey tell ur fore father dat dey cn make call to pple in america,india and china and dey say it is impossible.......Everyting is Impossible in your own mind.
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by Kolade354(m): 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
rattlesnake:
82.Raising the dead.....ken saro wiwa and dele giwa undecided
83. Importing 1 new Brain from Canada to give to you.
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by olayinkaj2(m): 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
steppin:
. Its obvious you are one of the zombies talking with both side of you mouth.
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by chibas: 5:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
This is a good vision,I pray God help PMB to achieve half of it.
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by Adeyinka12(m): 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
That no.19 is rubbish,i don't support it.i know my tribe YORUBA woun't support it also.
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by bamdexfarms(m): 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Am surprised that end to BSc HND discrimination is Absent
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by JuanDeDios: 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
steppin:
It is. Those promises are silly and anyone who relies on them is knaive and anyone who's going to judge Buhari by them is silly. We will judge Buhari by whether he WORKS or not.
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by Umarmusa1988(m): 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
steppin:
APC manifesto is nothing but a pipe dream. I pity their die-hard zombie fans.

chewing my cola waiting for change.
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by mejai(m): 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
we r dead! from 7-point agenda to 80+1 agenda. oh lawd! where r we? anyway, God speed grin
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by cuteboy2: 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
swit4real:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/time-to-walk-the-talk/210866/

82. Payment of monthly stipend to unemployed graduates.
83. Office of First Lady to be abolished
84. End Boko Haram insurgency in the North East bombings all over the country within 100 days in office
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by neocortex: 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
I trust Baba he will have done more than that by 2016 undecided
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by khattab02: 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
To God be the Glory!!

If all these is achievable within the next tenure, one will not need to think of going to Yankee or London again na??

I pray that Almighty God gives him the strength, courage, wisdom, knowledge and ability to achieve if not all but a larger part of it....

Ameeen!!!!

#we need improvement no matter how small it is
Re: Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) by EwejeOyewole(m): 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
You no include increment in NYSC allowee...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Convicts Orji Kalu OF N7.1 Billion Fraud / Chuba, Ezekwesili's Son Replies Omojuwa Over Alpha Reach / Patrick Obahiagbon On Bishop Oyedepo's Slaps Giving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.