Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News (61229 Views)

Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Disguised As A Girl Intercepted In Borno. Photos / The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by jullary(m): 10:22am On Jun 03, 2015
codedslayer:

....and who will suffer? Buhahahaha. GEJ is resting in his mansion now with bodyguards, 247 light with different aides. Buhari will be in Aso with multiple aides, 247 light and will always fly in the air. Who will sleep in darkness? Who will queue for fuel? Buhahahahaha. While you wish evil for this country, you are wishing yourself more evils. I help you say Amen to your prayers ooooo
infact! I love ur reply! Some nigerians are so daft just because of ethnicity! He as won let's support him, will jonathan ever suffer again or buhari NEVER AGAIN! So let's be reasonable for once.we don't av light all refinaries are not working, ordinary road we don't av but for u to accept the will of God u still wish for nigeria fall I pity u and ur unborn children.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by chamboy(m): 10:23am On Jun 03, 2015
Nikyluv:
The truth remains dat as he wished GEJ unsuccessful tenor so shall his be..

No peace for the wicked....

the truth coming out one by one

female taniod

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by aniyphil: 10:24am On Jun 03, 2015
Segadem:
by saying Allah arkbar does it mean he was sent by Allah.

My thought exactly! Why hasn't anyone in the past held Allah responsible for the previous bombings where they usually scream "Allahu akbar" before detonating? Anything . . .just about anything to pull down Buhari will do . . .but all you haters are in for a shocker 'cos he is going no where until this nation is fixed and you (haters) will be the first to scream "Sai Buhari" albeit unconsciously because y'all will be so carried way by the CHANGE!
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by VENTY0(f): 10:25am On Jun 03, 2015
Nikyluv:

please pray for a better Nigeria. The killing isnt good news
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Buhari's supporters are complaining just 6 days later. Quite ironic.smiley

The temper of the average Nigerian seems pensive like the volcanic Mountain Etna in it's seemingly dormant phase. Wait till the ongoing shenanigans by PMB and his Northern cohorts linger for too long acting as a pressurizer- the catalyst.

When they erupt, the result would be pyroclastic with civil unrest.

Like the end result of the solidified magma from the volcanic eruption, the civil unrest would birth a new Nigeria premised or templated on the collective decisions of every region...OR A DIVIDED COUNTRY.

Something tells me the later would be better for us. Actually I know it would.wink
you sound intelligent, your writeup may look intelligent, but deep down inside you, you are nothing but a fool.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by goshen26: 10:28am On Jun 03, 2015
Wat a funny country
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 03, 2015
deebrain:
The real mission of Boko Haram is to disintegrate the country. And they would use all available to them depending on the moment.

To pitch Islam against Christianity, it is normal to promote bloodshed with Islam, using the concept of Jihad-surprisingly an internal war within man rather than against man. This one is gradually failing as they go against people with joint belief-Muslims-as well, thus exposing them as politically motivated.

They would easily at this time, use the Buhari ideology. This is one president people have become dangerously attached to emotionally (like how MKO used to be). So destroy in the name of Buhari, and its the needed spark to pitch rival parties against themselves even an all out religious rivalry can start.

We should be wise.

Unfortunately, many nairalanders are not-upon all the money their parents wasted (as it were) on the public schools they attended.

Look at some of the comments above. Its indeed a pity.
BH are religiously opined.They, killing Muslims erupt from the belief that Muslims killed in the process will go and Enjoy their imaginary 72 virgins Meaning those killed have nothing to lose but all to gain.While Non Muslims killed will have their part in their imaginary hell thus having nothing to gain but having all to lose.Their aim is to confuse Nigerians they are politically inclined whereas the contrary is the case; they are Religiously opined.But it's quite unfortunate that Nigerians are not fools they take us to be.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by olatricia(m): 10:28am On Jun 03, 2015
I hope you alive after the volcanic eruption to tell the story or witness the change u so much anticipated.

TheSonOfMark:
Buhari's supporters are complaining just 6 days later. Quite ironic.smiley

The temper of the average Nigerian seems pensive like the volcanic Mountain Etna in it's seemingly dormant phase. Wait till the ongoing shenanigans by PMB and his Northern cohorts linger for too long acting as a pressurizer- the catalyst.

When they erupt, the result would be pyroclastic with civil unrest.

Like the end result of the solidified magma from the volcanic eruption, the civil unrest would birth a new Nigeria premised or templated on the collective decisions of every region...OR A DIVIDED COUNTRY.

Something tells me the later would be better for us. Actually I know it would.wink
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by maxwell530(m): 10:28am On Jun 03, 2015
iamrealdeji:
you're not cursing anyone,you're only cursing yourself loser,Even if you said that to Jonathan this time last week,he would order for your arrest because they're both good friends,you're busy talking trash and wishing yourself bad while they're embracing each other,giving each other tips on how to rule the country. Jonathan is now a statesman and not a hater like you,all he wants is progress of the country
so its now that you know that jonathan wants the progress of nigeria? Mediocrity in its highest order MOfos!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by yemmynoni: 10:29am On Jun 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Anyone who compares our post would clearly opine that you are the semi-literate here.wink

By the way, weren't you taught how to use punctuation marks? Oops! You are BH apologist, a bibliophobic dyslexic airhead.cheesy

Stick to the afore-discussed issue. I can see through your intention to distract, terrorist.cheesy
upon all what you write, not even one "like" to your comment

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 03, 2015
VENTY0:
please pray for a better Nigeria. The killing isnt good news
Seconded
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by shawl: 10:30am On Jun 03, 2015
tucky200:

If u can shw me where it is written in d holy quran that islam support killing and judging of oder people without d law..then I defect wit immediate effect..

They can't.

They are just out to copy and paste trash against Islam due to inner hatred, simple.

But here is the promise of Allah (God Almighty) in the Holy Quran sure to come to pass:

Indeed, Hell has been lying in wait
For the transgressors, a place of return,

The Day that the Spirit and the angels will stand in rows,
they will not speak except for one whom the Most Merciful
permits, and he will say what is correct.

That is the True Day; so he who wills may take to his Lord
a (way of) return (by repenting).

Indeed, We have warned you of a near punishment on the
Day when a man will observe what his hands have put forth
and the disbeliever will say, "Oh, I wish that I were dust!"

- Holy Quran.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by aniyphil: 10:30am On Jun 03, 2015
adexsimply:
and what exactly will you gain from the failure of his tenure? Has hatred eaten so deep into you that you will even sacrifice a "better Nigeria" for your personal vendetta? To think some people even liked your post, this is so disheartening. sad

My brother, . . .don't be surprised, it is only people of like minds that could have "liked" such a post ...I'm saying it for the umpteenth time, there are so many kids on NL and they need to restricted to the Education / Jokes section! undecided
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by tucky200(m): 10:31am On Jun 03, 2015
shawl:

They can't.

They are just out to copy and paste trash against Islam due to inner hatred, simple.

But here is the promise of Allah (God Almighty) in the Holy Quran sure to come to pass:

Indeed, Hell has been lying in wait
For the transgressors, a place of return,

The Day that the Spirit and the angels will stand in rows,
they will not speak except for one whom the Most Merciful
permits, and he will say what is correct.

That is the True Day; so he who wills may take to his Lord
a (way of) return (by repenting).

Indeed, We have warned you of a near punishment on the
Day when a man will observe what his hands have put forth
and the disbeliever will say, "Oh, I wish that I were dust!"

- Holy Quran.
Bless u bruh
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by demelza: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2015
obailala:
Whether the Jonathanians like it or not, God in his infinite mercies has kicked out the cankerworm called GEJ out of Aso Rock. We tried and tried for 4 good years to point out to these Jonathanians the reasons why GEJ wasn't fit to be president of a complex nation like Nigeria. But in their senseless tribalism and myopia, they totally blocked their ability to reason and discern.

At a point, we were almost giving up on trying to convince the GEJites, but Glory be to God for taking away our burden and doing the needful. Just like I said earlier, GEJ has been kicked out and the same Buhari which they have demonised with all sorts of devilish propaganda has presently been anointed by God as president.
Exactly!
Anyone who does not like this should drink otapiapia and die!
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Rilwayne001: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2015
Viciyus:
you sound intelligent, your writeup may look intelligent, but deep down inside you, you are nothing but a fool.

You just described who he is. He is an illiterate disgusing as a compos mentis.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2015
Nikyluv:

As for you undecided
Pls go back and keep selling beer and pepper soup, you are not wise enough to contribute something meanful in the sociality.
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by nasoeb: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2015
Buhari the brainless western puppet, you will never have peace as long as you made gej's adm ungovernable, you wont have what you didnt wish him. Foolish fulani illiterate. President of boko haram and scratched face cone headed people(yoruba)

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Briareos(m): 10:34am On Jun 03, 2015
Nikyluv:

Don't you get it? An unsuccessful Buhari tenure has no effect on Buhari. His wife is rich. His children are schooling in UK. He will be accord the respect of a former president till he dies.

But his unsuccessful tenure is a bane to common Nigerians. More innocent people will die. More people will live in penury. More people's dream won't be achieved.

Next time you wish Buhari's tenure to be unsuccessful, think about the above!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by demelza: 10:34am On Jun 03, 2015
Nikyluv:

Please go to romance section and leave politics for people with brains.
Stupido!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Gboliwe: 10:36am On Jun 03, 2015
I didn't even bother to read that original thread yesterday but this one I read is just so annoying. Those times the bombers screamed "allahu akbar" before defusing, who heard them? Abeg, "sai buhari' is the new detonating code. Hear it and remain at your own expense!

Rubbish! angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by anwo247: 10:36am On Jun 03, 2015
The report said the boy has been dancing and shouting 'Sai Buhari' around. Not just once.

He might have gone as far away such that some that heard him could survive the blast. It depends on the stand off at the time of detonation.

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Ngozi24(f): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2015
Nikyluv:

Keep quiet of you have nothing to say
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by informato: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2015
ahhahahahaha...all those tweets from hausa children...funny...for example, if a football star is with a bomb close to the center circle on the football pitch ,with fans meters away from him,and some fellow football stars around him on the pitch...when such a player shout ''sai buhari'' ...wont the fans hear him ??...must everybody in that stadium die when the bomb finally explodes....NA EVERYBODY MUST DIE...............all i know is that the man has lost control over is cattle ...shikena !!! ....abi na must say everybody whey hear the boy shout sai buhari several times na must die ??....or are u saying the SET of people who hears him and survived is NULL ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You just described who he is. He is an illiterate disgusing as a compos mentis.
me just dey imagine how some people dey take think oh, just see weti that guy write, nonsense
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by kestolove95(m): 10:41am On Jun 03, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by maxwell530(m): 10:41am On Jun 03, 2015
nasoeb:
Buhari the brainless western puppet, you will never have peace as long as you made gej's adm ungovernable, you wont have what you didnt wish him. Foolish fulani illiterate. President of boko haram and scratched face cone headed people(yoruba)
tho am a yoruba guy buh I agree with you on this,instead of buhari to wish gej admin.well and work together with him as a former HOS and elder stateman,but he criticized and abused his govt.now he want to have what he did not wish for another man.since BH destroy gej govt,its ok if d same thing happen in his govt. And he should also allow criticism just like gej did.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Aminat508(f): 10:41am On Jun 03, 2015
undecided Sai Buhari
Sai Buhari
Sai Buhari

With all my mind grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by 9jatatafo(m): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2015
PMB made a statement that is like a call for war in 2011 and here he is faced with his wicked and war inciting statement in action. He should deal with whatever BH is serving him. No one is trying to implicate the president. I want him to think carefully about his words. How could a man who is a RTD General and a one time president of this country make such statement? He said the baboon and the dog will bath in blood. Now we have lot of blood baths in the form of BH bombing everyday. As a general, he should work fast and stop this madness. Enough of promises and talking. We need action and he should retract his statement by crushing BH if he could.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Deepfreezer(m): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2015
Boko haram should wipe the whole of the north if they want.
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Tonnierichy(m): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2015
Nikyluv:

Fool! Like you won't be affected on the long run...This is a country you live in!!
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by 400billionman: 10:44am On Jun 03, 2015
If a mad man shouts, a person 100 metres away can hear but the bomb will act just 5 to 10 metres away depending on its force.

Again, the sound of a bomb travels farther than its area of effects. They are different forms of energy.

That reasoning is very illogical and illiterate. So its possible he shouted. What he now shouted concerns him. But they usually say something before blasting themselves to beef.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque / Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts / Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.