Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News (61236 Views)

Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Disguised As A Girl Intercepted In Borno. Photos / The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by maxwell530(m): 11:05am On Jun 03, 2015
Tonnierichy:

Two wrongs can never make a right my brother....After his own failure, bittered supporters of his will continue the trend abi....den wen will d country begin to develop?!Wen will we stop having too much time to make money for nairaland?! Or will saying all this here bring money to your pocket!? Think bro
so u want the man that he had already cursed and criticized to wish him good?bro it seems you are not getting it,buhari did those tins because he wants power at all cost,if he's sincere and wants nigeria to be great why didn't he support gej? What I see here is 'do ME I do U'.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Mykelpato(m): 11:05am On Jun 03, 2015
kiss Evil that men do, still live with them.. Nemesis has started to befall buhari, and I know 2015-2019 will Nigeria will be ungovernable for buhari.

He will resign like sep batter soon

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by AshewoBoi(m): 11:06am On Jun 03, 2015
Tonnierichy:

Amen

Bros na wa for yu ooo. U dey vex gaaan. Na question i dey ask am nw. u just fire amen. u wicked ooooo cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Tonnierichy(m): 11:07am On Jun 03, 2015
PedroJP:

Ok, na now u wan move the country forward, bah ?
Can't remember moving it backward before
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by PedroJP(m): 11:08am On Jun 03, 2015
rabimlomo:

Sorry I don't get your point. Are you saying fanatics also blow themselves up when they achieve their aim and are happy

Do i need to teach u ABC.... Islam fanatics can do anything least u expected from them. I ask again, when u shout ur sai buhari, do u shout it to show support for GEJ ?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Tonnierichy(m): 11:08am On Jun 03, 2015
AshewoBoi:

Bros na wa for yu ooo. U dey vex gaaan. Na question i dey ask am nw. u just fire amen. u wicked ooooo cheesy
Na d way oooo my brother...Am a man of few wordsgrin
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 03, 2015
Why are we surprised ? Was Buhari not nominated by Boko Haram to be their spokes person ? For all of you defending this aged illiterate of the Usman Dan Fodio school of thought, you will soon witness first hand how an extremist Muslim leads a country. The suicide Bomber was just doing the needful, killing people in support of Buhari's election as President. After all, people are trekking for him also.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Tonnierichy(m): 11:10am On Jun 03, 2015
maxwell530:
so u want the man that he had already cursed and criticized to wish him good?bro it seems you are not getting it,buhari did those tins because he wants power at all cost,if he's sincere and wants nigeria to be great why didn't he support gej? What I see here is 'do ME I do U'.
Did which things exactly?? Sponsored boko haram?? undecided
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Anyi3(m): 11:13am On Jun 03, 2015
Nikyluv:
The truth remains dat as he wished GEJ unsuccessful tenor so shall his be..

No peace for the wicked....

the truth coming out one by one

You want Nigeria to be unsuccesful. Are you Ghanian? angry
If you are Nigerian, it's really unfortunate
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by kasay: 11:13am On Jun 03, 2015
Segadem:
by saying Allah arkbar does it mean he was sent by Allah.

[b][/b]

Brilliant....very logical and truthful.....very very reasonable
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Tonnierichy(m): 11:13am On Jun 03, 2015
Billyonaire:
Why are we surprised ? Was Buhari not nominated by Boko Haram to be their spokes person ? For all of you defending this aged illiterate of the Usman Dan Fodio school of thought, you will soon witness first hand how an extremist Muslim leads a country. The suicide Bomber was just doing the needful, killing people in support of Buhari's election as President. After all, people are trekking for him also.
That's how best you can think?
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by jacksonite: 11:16am On Jun 03, 2015
tucky200:
Still astonished as to how they heard him say 'sai buhari'

TANoids will cm nd start spewing trash here nw
but do you believe that other bombers have been using the phrase "Allah akbar"? what is so strange about survivors hearing what the bomber shouted out? After all only 5 people died from the blast. Can you use your blocked head now?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by rawtruth(m): 11:17am On Jun 03, 2015
Boko haram is merely mocking President Buhari who has vowed to deal mercilessly with the sect. That shouldn't be too hard for one to figure out.

And, those asking how some people who heard "sai Buhari" survived to tell the story are perhaps not aware that the suicide bomber created a drama by dancing funny dance steps while he continually shouted "sai Buhari". The "drama" attracted a crowd around him before he detonated the bomb. There must be survivors who watched and heard him but left his proximity before the crowd became thick enough for the bomber to execute devilish plan.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by PedroJP(m): 11:17am On Jun 03, 2015
kenny1313:

What if he is trying to mock Buhari? ie like saying even his admistration can't stop dem. hmm

Pls in what manner ? Is it that GEJ started it and couldn't control it and now want to show dat GMB can't stop it or someone else started it and GEJ couldn't control and now knows the BH inner caucus to intimate them to show Buhari dat he can't equal stop them ? What exactly ?

Accept the truth and it shall set u free.

I even believe BH increase operation is just for the mean time, b4 Buhari tells them to relax and enjoy their gained power.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by maxwell530(m): 11:19am On Jun 03, 2015
IbnuUche:
silly PDP rubbish, couldnt they know that their games are ovvvveeeerrrrrr
did u think u can just end the game just like that? Afterall APC started it,they used 2years to criticized every step that gej took and now u can't stand a minute criticism.u never see anything,just wait and see.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by olatricia(m): 11:20am On Jun 03, 2015
Hey, Softsparky. If that's you on your dp. Then you've have gotten my eyes glued on you all day. You look good and I'll like to get acquainted with you. I understand how porous this forum can be and the perception you might have about this but don't let that be debar me because we are not all infantile. Waiting on you...

softysparky:

You guys are funny, nobody asked this same question when we were told during Gej's tenure bokoharam normally shout "Allahu alkbar".

People were convinced and quick to believe they chanted allahu akbar but refused to believe Sai buhari cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Deepfreezer(m): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2015
Briareos:

Here is what you can't wrap your head around: Nigeria is different from Buhari!

Nigeria is bigger than anybody. Nigeria is bigger than GEJ and Buhari and the rest of them. When the latter are no more than food for worms under the earth, Nigeria will still stand gidigba.
for those that believe in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Youngzedd(m): 11:22am On Jun 03, 2015
Nikyluv:

Let me remind you that they leaders aren't the ones affected rather ordinary citizens.

Hope you aren't praying for another 4 years terror because even you typing this will be affected in one way or the other if this continues.

I commento ma revervo.

#Peace
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by brize(m): 11:22am On Jun 03, 2015
tucky200:
Still astonished as to how they heard him say 'sai buhari'

TANoids will cm nd start spewing trash here nw
the same way am also astonished too, i wonder why you cant use your head to reason...... Because he is buhari abi?? So those people that saw them shouting allah akbar before bombing their selves are all dead abi?? Use your head to think next time

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by michaelwilli(m): 11:23am On Jun 03, 2015
Nikyluv:

Animal in human skin
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by SpencerLewis(m): 11:24am On Jun 03, 2015
sommyblaze:
So many news,
Who do I belive?

am just a child.
Then zoom off from here and go to children section.
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Tonnierichy(m): 11:25am On Jun 03, 2015
nasoeb:
you must be a scratched face Yoruba to suddenly realised that. Why would any normal and sane person vote buhari if you know that he has NOTHING to lose in his "unsuccessful" tenure why then vote for him yet you cone headed Yoruba yoruba think you are smart. why not vote someone whose life investment and family are all here in Nigeria and who have everything to lose if he fails. now you destined betrayals are looking for who to patronise
What's all this shii with ethnicity?! Jeez this country!!
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by maxwell530(m): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2015
Tonnierichy:

Did which things exactly?? Sponsored boko haram?? undecided
buhari endorsed BH openly he said "fights against boko haram is fight against north" he also said gej always run to chad to seek help in other to fight BH,but he's already doing the same thing that he criticized gej for... so did you now know what he started?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 03, 2015
If he shouted Sai Buhari, people from a considerable distance would have heard him... These IODs have a limited range of explosion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Caseless: 11:26am On Jun 03, 2015
Nikyluv:

illiterate, you will be put to shame, by God's grace.
If buhari has a hand in Boko haram that has been troubling in the last 6 years, may he not find peace. But, if he doesn't , may gej ,who allowed bh to fester never find peace and, may you also never find peace and anything good you desire in life. Muttonhead, if your accusation is right , can I hear you say amen?
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by PedroJP(m): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2015
Tonnierichy:

Can't remember moving it backward before

Hahahahaha, did u ever use the word clueless in former administration ? Say d truth.
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by pikkasso(m): 11:27am On Jun 03, 2015
Nikyluv:

Dats very wrong in so many ways..geez.... What did dat goodluck even do sef?? Lemme know?? Dat first class tiff....
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Tonnierichy(m): 11:27am On Jun 03, 2015
olatricia:
Hey, Softsparky. If that's you on your dp. Then you've have gotten my eyes glued on you all day. You look good and I'll like to get acquainted with you. I understand how porous this forum can be and the perception you might have about this but don't let that be debar me because we are not all infantile. Waiting on you...

You know you could just send her a mail lover boy!!Nairaland allows it!! wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Ujulabelle: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2015
Nigerians are very funny people. Political analysts, tribalistic bigots, buharists and GEJites. Pls, sai Buhari does not mean anything. Stop reading meaning into nothing. Anyone could have said sai buhari as well as Allahu akbar.
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Ephemmm: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2015
tucky200:

If u can shw me where it is written in d holy quran that islam support killing and judging of oder people without d law..then I defect wit immediate effect..

'I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah (qur'an 1:33) - according to Shekau.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by PedroJP(m): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2015
Caseless:
illiterate, you will be put to shame, by God's grace.
If buhari has a hand in Boko haram that has been troubling in the last 6 years, may he not find peace. But, if he doesn't , may gej ,who allowed bh to fester never find peace and, may you also never find peace and anything good you desire in life? Muttonhead, if your accusation is right , can I hear you say amen?

U refused to add urself a shareholder of the curse incase Buhari has a hand in it.

U mentioned the person u quoted, GEJ and GMB only. I just added u shaa

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by vislabraye(m): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
Yup, its possible he shouted 'sai Buhari' before blowing himself up.How else would u draw attention to yourself in that scenario if u don't dance about and screaming 'sai buhari' Its an IED,so the blast radius or kill wave shouldn't be more than 10 to 20 ft.People around might have heard him scream aloud.P.s I love how that word 'Tanoid' sounds.Little bit like the decepticons in Transformers.

I wonder Oh. It's not every news that is anti Buhari. I wish people can be open minded for once instead of being paranoid.

It's possible the okada driver was riding pretty fast and shouting loud. If I'm riding at a speed od say 60kmph, in 10 secs I would have covered more than 100 meters. Now tell me if someone shouts from 100 meters away, can't you hear his voice ? And mind you, IED are not so effective 100 meters away.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts / Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) / Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.