Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,399 members, 7,830,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News (61234 Views)

Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Disguised As A Girl Intercepted In Borno. Photos / The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Tonnierichy(m): 11:30am On Jun 03, 2015
PedroJP:

Hahahahaha, did u ever use the word clueless in former administration ? Say d truth.
Only a clueless person would not know GEJ was clueless and toothless....and I want to believe ur not....
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by U2ice(m): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2015
Nikyluv:
The truth remains dat as he wished GEJ unsuccessful tenor so shall his be..

No peace for the wicked....

the truth coming out one by one

....And who bears d loss? Among d 5pple dt died, any of buhari family de dia?smh
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Tonnierichy(m): 11:35am On Jun 03, 2015
maxwell530:
buhari endorsed BH openly he said "fights against boko haram is fight against north" he also said gej always run to chad to seek help in other to fight BH,but he's already doing the same thing that he criticized gej for... so did you now know what he started?
Buhari did not know what Boko Haram was when he said that...he expected that they should be granted amnesty like the Niger Delta boys....Even Fani Kayode testified Buhari doesn't have links with Boko Haram....If he had it, it would be easy for Gej to find out!!
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by tmosco(m): 11:35am On Jun 03, 2015
Nikyluv:

May your god grant u all u desire for your family alone.
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Danjuma827(m): 11:36am On Jun 03, 2015
this is just a mere saying. It is just to blackmail our capable president
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by maxwell530(m): 11:37am On Jun 03, 2015
Tonnierichy:

Only a clueless person would not know GEJ was clueless and toothless....and I want to believe ur not....
and what will u call buhari? Pls I need answers

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 03, 2015
chi4ik4:
sai Buhari signifies death, danger, abomination, destruction, calamity & vampire

If Buhari signifies all these to you, then, you are in trouble, my brother. It is either you are a criminal or are benefitting from crime.
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by maxwell530(m): 11:39am On Jun 03, 2015
Tonnierichy:

Buhari did not know what Boko Haram was when he said that...he expected that they should be granted amnesty like the Niger Delta boys....Even Fani Kayode testified Buhari doesn't have links with Boko Haram....If he had it, it would be easy for Gej to find out!!
then why did he said gej is running to chad for help when he's already doing d same tin now?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Caseless: 11:39am On Jun 03, 2015
PedroJP:

U refused to add urself a shareholder of the curse incase Buhari has a hand in it.

U mentioned the person u quoted, GEJ and GMB only. I just added u shaa
ok. I didnt accuse any of them of being behind boko haram, so why should I be there? If u think I should be there, then, fine.
From her post, u could deduce she's a gej's fan and trying to pass the blame like her clueless paymaster is known for, so I deemed it apt to join her in the curse. When she said buhari's gov't should face what gej faced, is that a good prayer? I'm a notherner, and we bear the brunt more; her prayer for the extension means we should suffer more cos she's not in the not or from the north. I curse her cos her curse on buhari affects me as a Nigerian and a notherner.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by PedroJP(m): 11:40am On Jun 03, 2015
Tonnierichy:

Alright, if u guys twist the real meaning of cluelessness and term it with ur own scheming, u can as well call me clueless one.

Yes, GEJ could be corrupt, but u invented and told all lies on earth just to get him out of office and u feel u contributed to moving the country forward.

We can only get better in division otherwise this country will keep getting worse and worse.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 03, 2015
Deepfreezer:
When he wished such to GEJ and even acted it. did u y'all ever think of the outcome.? Gerroutta here man.

This is not about Buhari and Goodluck, this is about YOU and I. Why would you foolishly wish that a government fails? You guys are pathetic with this your hatred.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by TheAdvocate(m): 11:45am On Jun 03, 2015
tucky200:
Still astonished as to how they heard him say 'sai buhari'

TANoids will cm nd start spewing trash here nw

So yu create the bomb to be so effective that there will be no survivors abi?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Judolisco(m): 11:45am On Jun 03, 2015
tucky200:
Still astonished as to how they heard him say 'sai buhari'

TANoids will cm nd start spewing trash here nw
guy no vex.....d bomb was detonated in a market place nt let us assume dat he shouted sai buhari pple ran towards him nd some pple stayed minding their buisness.....no vex again o have u been to a nothern market place b4
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Kylekent59: 11:46am On Jun 03, 2015
proxillin:
Trying to implicate Buhari.
Thats what PDP has always being doing for years.
They always blaming buhari for boko-haram.
Its now obvious PDP are sponsoring boko-haram.
Do u reason at all

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by nasoeb: 11:46am On Jun 03, 2015
As long as brainless buhari and the northerners didnt consider the progress of this country when they created bokoharam to unleash mayhem on the Nigerian state just because they wanted power at all cost thereby slowing the development of this country for 4 years. we the people of the Lower Niger Republic are ready to sacrify peace and development in the years ahead begining from 2015 to fight for our self determination, since the Nigerian state is unjust and the north thinks they only, have the monopoly to violence, we will show them they can only control and intimidate the destined betrayals of the south but not us

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by TheAdvocate(m): 11:47am On Jun 03, 2015
Brain washed Buharist.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by olumalcolm(m): 11:48am On Jun 03, 2015
tucky200:

Upon all d big big grammer wey u write,u no still understand my post
Clear proof u belong to d clueless one
Anu mpama
. My broda mayb we hv to tell dem dis

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 03, 2015
Nikyluv:

And you think Nigeria can move forward if the man in charge fails? The way you people reason sha...Pathetic.
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by denedene(m): 11:48am On Jun 03, 2015
if it were "for Gej" they had shouted. oga jona would have been taken to an abbatoir

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by ignis: 11:48am On Jun 03, 2015
This is propaganda.
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by rabimlomo: 11:48am On Jun 03, 2015
PedroJP:

Do i need to teach u ABC.... Islam fanatics can do anything least u expected from them. I ask again, when u shout ur sai buhari, do u shout it to show support for GEJ ?

Why is PDP so full of slow people. Okay, when those who shout sai buhari do, they don't do it in support of gej. They say it in support of Buhari, who by the way is now the prez. As a result, they are now happy and will not blow people up because they are happy. The only unhappy people now are the tanoids, and some are already on the verge of committing suicide by the way.

And even the fanatics don't blow themselves up(it was a suicide bomber, remember) when they actualise their objective, so why would a "Buhari supporter" blow himself up? I hope you do understand now huh! shocked
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by PedroJP(m): 11:49am On Jun 03, 2015
Caseless:
ok. I didnt accuse any of them of being behind boko haram, so why should I be there? If u think I should be there, then, fine.
From her post, u could deduce she's a gej's fan and trying to pass the blame like her clueless paymaster is known for, so I deemed it apt to join her in the curse. When she said buhari's gov't should face what gej faced, is that a good prayer? I'm a notherner, and we bear the brunt more; her prayer for the extension means we should suffer more cos she's not in the not or from the north. I curse her cos her curse on buhari affects me as a Nigerian and a notherner.

Sorry bro, i understand ur position. To be honest, regardless of what we say here on nairaland just to defend our own, some of us still have conscience. I understand what it means to be in pains more or less losing someone dear. I felt really bad to the extent of crying reading the news of that recent bom blast where a lady was praying her father who is a victim survives. it's really bad that innocent citizens are the ones suffering the implications of cards played by our politicians.

It's bad to have chaos especially that of throwing bombs and shooting sporadically.

Sometimes i just wonder what to it looks like to live under fear of bomb blast or shootings that can take pple's lives at anytime.i think it's terrible. God help us
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Tonnierichy(m): 11:49am On Jun 03, 2015
maxwell530:
and what will u call buhari? Pls I need answers
Its obvious Buhari is intelligent enough to govern a country as populated as china.
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by olumalcolm(m): 11:49am On Jun 03, 2015
nasoeb:
As long as brainless buhari and the northerners didnt consider the progress of this country when they created bokoharam to unleash mayhem on the Nigerian state just because they wanted power at all cost thereby slowly the development of this country for 4 years. we the people of the Lower Niger Republic are ready to sacrify peace and development in the years ahead begining from 2015 to fight for our self determination, since the Nigerian state is unjust and the north thinks they only, have the monopoly to violence, we will show them they can only control and intimidate the destined betrayals of the south but not us
Pele I undastand ur plight. It's nt easy to b a fool.
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by maxwell530(m): 11:52am On Jun 03, 2015
PedroJP:

Sorry bro, i understand ur position. To be honest, regardless of what we say here on nairaland just to defend our own, some of us still have conscience. I understand what it means to be in pains more or less losing someone dear. I felt really bad to the extent of crying reading the news of that recent bom blast where a lady was praying her father who is a victim survives. it's really bad that innocent citizens are the ones suffering the implications of cards played by our politicians.

It's bad to have chaos especially that of throwing bombs and shooting sporadically.

Sometimes i just wonder what to it looks like to live under fear of bomb blast or shootings that can take pple's lives at anytime.i think it's terrible. God help us
u don't have to pity them in the north,they are the problem of nigeria,barren land full of illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by olatricia(m): 11:52am On Jun 03, 2015
Oh, please tell me how to.
Tonnierichy:

You know you could just send her a mail lover boy!!Nairaland allows it!! wink
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Anas4sure(m): 11:53am On Jun 03, 2015
Nikyluv:

so what will stand 2 gain...haterz
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Tonnierichy(m): 11:55am On Jun 03, 2015
maxwell530:
then why did he said gej is running to chad for help when he's already doing d same tin now?
. Chad and other countries that share boundaries with Nigeria are also affected....We are into it together.... No one would want Nigeria to chase boko haram to their country....esp now that boko Haram fighters are hungry and on the run....its a mutual thing!!
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by maxwell530(m): 11:55am On Jun 03, 2015
Tonnierichy:

Its obvious Buhari is intelligent enough to govern a country as populated as china.
lol...u make me laugh.china kor chinko. And moreover did u know d meaning of intelligent?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by PedroJP(m): 11:55am On Jun 03, 2015
rabimlomo:

Why is PDP so full of slow people. Okay, when those who shout sai buhari do, they don't do it in support of gej. They say it in support of Buhari, who by the way is now the prez. As a result, they are now happy and will not blow people up because they are happy. The only unhappy people now are the tanoids, and some are already on the verge of committing suicide by the way.

And even the fanatics don't blow themselves up(it was a suicide bomber, remember) when they actualise their objective, so why would a "Buhari supporter" blow himself up? I hope you do understand now huh! shocked

Now u wanna make me point fingers at Buhari. If. These are not just Buhari supporters like u have in Swest, these are Islam fanatics(suicide bombers like u said). If they'v been supporting GEJ from ur line of argument why have they been disturbing his administration ? Why would they still maintain side with GEJ after the six weeks bombardment ? My dear GEJ has no friend in North and thank God he has left.

When in power u and ur likes said he instituted BH,i wonder now how he controls them from Otuoke.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Tonnierichy(m): 11:55am On Jun 03, 2015
maxwell530:
Chad and other countries that share boundaries with Nigeria are also affected....We are into it together.... No one would want Nigeria to chase boko haram to their country....esp now that boko Haram fighters are hungry and on the run....its a mutual thing!!
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Judolisco(m): 11:57am On Jun 03, 2015
adexsimply:
and what exactly will you gain from the failure of his tenure? Has hatred eaten so deep into you that you will even sacrifice a "better Nigeria" for your personal vendetta? To think some people even liked your post, this is so disheartening. sad
nigga she made a simple prayer if buhari is guilty of wat she accused him for den xo be it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque / Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts / Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.