Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News (61199 Views)

Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Disguised As A Girl Intercepted In Borno. Photos / The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Deepfreezer(m): 10:46am On Jun 03, 2015
Gboliwe:
I didn't even bother to read that original thread yesterday but this one I read is just so annoying. Those times the bombers screamed "allahu akbar" before defusing, who heard them? Abeg, "sai buhari' is the new detonating code. Hear it and remain at your own expense!

Rubbish! angry
hahahhaha.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Tonnierichy(m): 10:46am On Jun 03, 2015
maxwell530:
tho am a yoruba guy buh I agree with you on this,instead of buhari to wish gej admin.well and work together with him as a former HOS and elder stateman,but he criticized and abused his govt.now he want to have what he did not wish for another man.since BH destroy gej govt,its ok if d same thing happen in his govt. And he should also allow criticism just like gej did.
And will that move the country forward? How you people think!!
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by tlops(m): 10:47am On Jun 03, 2015
Nikyluv:
The truth remains dat as he wished GEJ unsuccessful tenor so shall his be..

No peace for the wicked....

the truth coming out one by one

Be careful what you wish for. The truth is that whether he succeed or fail he will get paid and has made history, it is the citizenry like you that will feel the hardship if his government fails. Ex President GEJ is living in his mansion in Otuoke now, NO bomber or thief will near his residence but your safety is under probability.

So mt friend, be careful what you wish for!
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Rilwayne001: 10:47am On Jun 03, 2015
Viciyus:
me just dey imagine how some people dey take think oh, just see weti that guy write, nonsense

That's definitely because you are seeing his display of madness for the first time. Thesonofmark is a popular deranged fellow, everyone in the romance section is aware of how empty his head is, we don't take him serious.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by chi4ik4(m): 10:47am On Jun 03, 2015
sai Buhari signifies death, danger, abomination, destruction, calamity & vampire

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by chi4ik4(m): 10:48am On Jun 03, 2015
sai Buhari signifies death, danger, abomination, destruction, calamity & vampire

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Deepfreezer(m): 10:48am On Jun 03, 2015
Briareos:

Don't you get it? An unsuccessful Buhari tenure has no effect on Buhari. His wife is rich. His children are schooling in UK. He will be accord the respect of a former president till he dies.

But his unsuccessful tenure is a bane to common Nigerians. More innocent people will die. More people will live in penury. More people's dream won't be achieved.

Next time you wish Buhari's tenure to be unsuccessful, think about the above!
When he wished such to GEJ and even acted it. did u y'all ever think of the outcome.? Gerroutta here man.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Topmost2015(m): 10:48am On Jun 03, 2015
It's a common saying around when change was in the coffin and now that the change is here nothing stop any1 from saying "sai buhari" i hope if thoroughly investigated, there must be someone else that will respond "sai babaa". when bombers shout alau akbar it doesn't mean Allah sent them. Any1 can interprete anyhow they like it. Free world...
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by AshewoBoi(m): 10:51am On Jun 03, 2015
Nikyluv:

And a more terrifying 4years for u as well?
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by zizazizu: 10:51am On Jun 03, 2015
Very one-sided twitter picks. You mean, that is all that twitter said? Or this your pro-buhari picks are the voice of Nigeria on twitter? If you want to report and be unbiased, do it. Else, just cc your sponsor's name at the bottom so that we can know that you have also been mobilised to sell your conscience as Nigerians are been terrorised.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Deepfreezer(m): 10:51am On Jun 03, 2015
Nikyluv:

100000likes for yo comment , They say truth is bitter. they are all quoting you because you said the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by maxwell530(m): 10:52am On Jun 03, 2015
Tonnierichy:

did he(buhari) wants this country to move forward when he was criticizing and expecting him(gej) to fail. Even God said to abraham that "I will bless who bless u and curse those who curse u" buhari cursed gej govt. And his will surely be cursed.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 03, 2015
tucky200:
Still astonished as to how they heard him say 'sai buhari'

TANoids will cm nd start spewing trash here nw
And one APClowns claimed he lives close to the market which is close to the blasted scene...and yet he didn't die... But lived to ascertain that the scream isn't true!..... How stupeeed?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Tonnierichy(m): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2015
AshewoBoi:

And a more terrifying 4years for u as well?
Amen
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by madjune(m): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2015
Long before Buhari emerged as the APC flagbearer, some of us had already foreseen it that there will be worse schemes in future aimed to tarnish his image.

How Buhari keeps triumping has been pure God's grace.
And I ask, when will the wicked stop?
When will they stop fighting God's grand plan for Nigeria?
If ou line up Nigeria's past leaders both living and dead; Buhari is about the sincerest and the most commited towards making sure our collective wealth goes round to the last Nigerian.
I'm a xtian southerner but I know the truth when I see it. And, I must admit it.

God hasn't given up on Nigeria and I really believe, that's why Buhari emerged President.
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Briareos(m): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2015
Deepfreezer:
When he wished such to GEJ and even acted it. did u y'all ever think of the outcome.? Gerroutta here man.

Here is what you can't wrap your head around: Nigeria is different from Buhari!

Nigeria is bigger than anybody. Nigeria is bigger than GEJ and Buhari and the rest of them. When the latter are no more than food for worms under the earth, Nigeria will still stand gidigba.
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by 1stola: 10:56am On Jun 03, 2015
[s]
Nikyluv:

[/s]
Senseless.
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by elopee3000(m): 10:58am On Jun 03, 2015
Some body shouted sai buhari and detonate his bomb abooki people with some yoruba people on this forum said it never happend why? they believe everybody must die once there is bomb blast forgeting that some people that witness atomic bomb in nagasaki and heroshima some are still alive,so why is it hard to believe that there is witness in sucide bomb that killed 5 people or more,what of those female sucide bombers that went ATM and detonate there is witness too,so u people should stop covering the bomber instead dehumanize him and his religion,re we going to run away from nigeria cus of the north?maitasine bokoharam election violence miss world violence fulani killing, cartoon violence all in the north yoruba ronu

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Tonnierichy(m): 10:58am On Jun 03, 2015
maxwell530:
did he(buhari) wants this country to move forward when he was criticizing and expecting him(gej) to fail. Even God said to abraham that "I will bless who bless u and curse those who curse u" buhari cursed gej govt. And his will surely be cursed.
Two wrongs can never make a right my brother....After his own failure, bittered supporters of his will continue the trend abi....den wen will d country begin to develop?!Wen will we stop having too much time to make money for nairaland?! Or will saying all this here bring money to your pocket!? Think bro
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by maxwell530(m): 10:59am On Jun 03, 2015
1stola:
[s][/s]
Senseless.
I think u are the senseless here.did buhari wants gej govt.to succeed?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by great664(m): 10:59am On Jun 03, 2015
Iroh88:
I think Ihedioha should be called in for questioning. How come just after he rallied PDP supporters to use all devious means, propaganda and blackmail inclusive, to derail this government, all sort of useless stories started popping up, from the cost of his wife's wrist watch, to his daughter chasing customers out of a mall so she could have it all to herself, and now this "sai Buhari" story.

Ihedioha knows way more than he appears to.
PDP and supporters are good learners. They are exhibiting the false propaganda APC taught them And this will destroy their administration.

The danger of creating a monster is that one day the monster will turn against his master. APC pls bear it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by nasoeb: 10:59am On Jun 03, 2015
Briareos:

Don't you get it? An unsuccessful Buhari tenure has no effect on Buhari. His wife is rich. His children are schooling in UK. He will be accord the respect of a former president till he dies.

But his unsuccessful tenure is a bane to common Nigerians. More innocent people will die. More people will live in penury. More people's dream won't be achieved.

Next time you wish Buhari's tenure to be unsuccessful, think about the above!
you must be a scratched face Yoruba to suddenly realised that. Why would any normal and sane person vote buhari if you know that he has NOTHING to lose in his "unsuccessful" tenure why then vote for him yet you cone headed Yoruba yoruba think you are smart. why not vote someone whose life investment and family are all here in Nigeria and who have everything to lose if he fails. now you destined betrayals are looking for who to patronise

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by PedroJP(m): 11:00am On Jun 03, 2015
rabimlomo:

The second option is most likely in my view. what sense would it make to blow yourself and up just because the candidate you support is now the president

And u forgot they are fanatics. When u join them in shouting sai buhari, do u shout that out of anger ?

Pls use ur head.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by molas02: 11:00am On Jun 03, 2015
i guess som of nairalanders do nt think with their barin agan, tell me how do u kn most of dis terrorist shout allah-wa-ku-ba b4 dey detonate their explosive, they tell u they tumbvote in US do u hav to b dere b4 u bliv
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by kenny1313(m): 11:00am On Jun 03, 2015
PedroJP:
He said sia buhari and detonated himself can only go two ways. Either he is for Buhari or trying to implicate buhari.

But for senseless pple to come and say he said sai buhari to draw pple to him and detonate his device is a stupid joke all in the bid to defend Buhari. Seems once u go into their region and start shouting sai buhari, they gather to dance and party around the person shouting sai buhari. Isn't this madness and mental slavery of the highest rank .
What if he is trying to mock Buhari? ie like saying even his admistration can't stop dem. hmm
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Tonnierichy(m): 11:01am On Jun 03, 2015
chi4ik4:
Kids on nairaland!!
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by IbnuUche(m): 11:01am On Jun 03, 2015
Nikyluv:

silly PDP rubbish, couldnt they know that their games are ovvvveeeerrrrrr
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 03, 2015
tucky200:

Upon all d big big grammer wey u write,u no still understand my post
Clear proof u belong to d clueless one
Anu mpama
cry cry cry cry cry grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You wicked gaaaaaaaan angry tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by rabimlomo: 11:02am On Jun 03, 2015
PedroJP:

And u forgot they are fanatics. When u join them in shouting sai buhari, do u shout that out of anger ?

Pls use ur head.

Sorry I don't get your point. Are you saying fanatics also blow themselves up when they achieve their aim and are happy
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 03, 2015
tucky200:
Still astonished as to how they heard him say 'sai buhari'

TANoids will cm nd start spewing trash here nw
You guys are funny, nobody asked this same question when we were told during Gej's tenure bokoharam normally shout "Allahu alkbar".

People were convinced and quick to believe they chanted allahu akbar but refused to believe Sai buhari cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Briareos(m): 11:04am On Jun 03, 2015
nasoeb:
you must be a scratched face Yoruba to suddenly realised that. Why would any normal and sane person vote buhari if you know that he has NOTHING to lose in his "unsuccessful" tenure why then vote for him yet you cone headed Yoruba yoruba think you are smart. why not vote someone whose life investment and family are all here in Nigeria and who have everything to lose if he fails. now you destined betrayals are looking for who to petronise

Alright, I wish you all the best as you continue to grin
nasoeb:
you must be a scratched face Yoruba to suddenly realised that. Why would any normal and sane person vote buhari if you know that he has NOTHING to lose in his "unsuccessful" tenure why then vote for him yet you cone headed Yoruba yoruba think you are smart. why not vote someone whose life investment and family are all here in Nigeria and who have everything to lose if he fails. now you destined betrayals are looking for who to petronise

*Rotflol*

Alright, I wish you all the best as you continue to wish Buhari an unsuccessful tenure. Keep at it.
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by PedroJP(m): 11:04am On Jun 03, 2015
Tonnierichy:

Ok, na now u wan move the country forward, bah ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office / Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts / Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.