Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News (61235 Views)

Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Disguised As A Girl Intercepted In Borno. Photos / The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by maxwell530(m): 11:57am On Jun 03, 2015
Tonnierichy:
. Chad and other countries that share boundaries with Nigeria are also affected....We are into it together.... No one would want Nigeria to chase boko haram to their country....esp now that boko Haram fighters are hungry and on the run....its a mutual thing!!
bro I know ur type and i rest my case cuz u are sentimental and biased.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Tonnierichy(m): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2015
PedroJP:

Alright, if u guys twist the real meaning of cluelessness and term it with ur own scheming, u can as well call me clueless one.

Yes, GEJ could be corrupt, but u invented and told all lies on earth just to get him out of office and u feel u contributed to moving the country forward.

We can only get better in division otherwise this country will keep getting worse and worse.
Wow! In division?! Ur quite intelligent!!
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by ybalogs(m): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2015
Nikyluv:
The truth remains dat as he wished GEJ unsuccessful tenor so shall his be..

No peace for the wicked....

the truth coming out one by one

See what you're wishing Nigeria just cos of your past failure. You're forgetting you'd definitely be affected if our dear country is not at peace.
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by olatricia(m): 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
HE IS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN ELBERT & THOMAS
Tonnierichy:

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by rabimlomo: 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
PedroJP:

Now u wanna make me point fingers at Buhari. If. These are not just Buhari supporters like u have in Swest, these are Islam fanatics(suicide bombers like u said). If they'v been supporting GEJ from ur line of argument why have they been disturbing his administration ? Why would they still maintain side with GEJ after the six weeks bombardment ? My dear GEJ has no friend in North and thank God he has left.

When in power u and ur likes said he instituted BH,i wonder now how he controls them from Otuoke.

I don't know who is behind it, though, i guess gej has a good idea of who is behind it as affirmed by him. Back to this particular case, I don't think blowing oneself up is a way to celebrate in my own opinion. undecided
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by omoadeleye(m): 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
But the suicide bomber was shouting ''sai Bugari'' so is it only the victeim of the bomb around at dat time??

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Tonnierichy(m): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
olatricia:
Oh, please tell me how to.
Just go to her profile, u will find d option there....its right @ d top of her pics.
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Tonnierichy(m): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
olatricia:
HE IS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN ELBERT & THOMAS
Na so
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by IYANGBALI: 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
Some fooools will do anything to pull down PMB,but God no go gree una tongue
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Tonnierichy(m): 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
maxwell530:
bro I know ur type and i rest my case cuz u are sentimental and biased.
I speak of the truth...
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by nasoeb: 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
olumalcolm:
Pele I undastand ur plight. It's nt easy to b a fool.
olu? Sorry i dont talk to your tribe. Ofcourse you know who you are, a scratched face cone headed, destined betrayal of the south. See i suggest you sit your grand parents down and ask them what course was place on your tribe that so strong that you people cant do anything socially without betraying. Imagine a half baked betrayful tribe talking
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by olatricia(m): 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
Oh, Thanks for helping a brother!
Tonnierichy:

Just go to her profile, u will find d option there....its right @ d top of her pics.
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Omotayor123(f): 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
Bad Belle pple @ work....
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by PedroJP(m): 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Tonnierichy:

Mocking me ?

There is nothing we can achieve in a zoo where a president finds it hard to form his cabinet just because of backgrounds. Get that ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by KingTom(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
codedslayer:

....and who will suffer? Buhahahaha. GEJ is resting in his mansion now with bodyguards, 247 light with different aides. Buhari will be in Aso with multiple aides, 247 light and will always fly in the air. Who will sleep in darkness? Who will queue for fuel? Buhahahahaha. While you wish evil for this country, you are wishing yourself more evils. I help you say Amen to your prayers ooooo
This is the best post i've read so far grin
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by vislabraye(m): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
Tonnierichy:

[b]Buhari did not know what Boko Haram was [/b]when he said that...he expected that they should be granted amnesty like the Niger Delta boys....Even Fani Kayode testified Buhari doesn't have links with Boko Haram....If he had it, it would be easy for Gej to find out!!

@ the bolded. Is itbnot irresponsible to make such statement ? After BH had carried out several bombings and he still didn't know what BH was. That shows he's clueless
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by olumalcolm(m): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
nasoeb:
olu? Sorry i dont talk to your tribe. Ofcourse you know who you are, a scratched face cone headed, destined betrayal of the south. See i suggest you sit your grand parents down and ask them what course was place on your tribe that so strong that you people cant do anything socially without betraying. Imagine a half baked betrayful tribe talking
I Bliv u r d 1 unda a "curse" cos if u r nt,u won't open ur loose mouth to mention my grandparents. Omo ale jatijati. Omo ode.

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by tucky200(m): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ephemmm:

'I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah (qur'an 1:33) - according to Shekau.

That is not in d quran...its in a hadith and its d story of one of d caliph(leader of muslim nation)..when some certain organization decided not to pay tax and zakat and they had a misunderstanding ,and he vowed to fight and protect his people simply because he was d leader of the muslim nation then ............
They use stupid issues like this to back up d useless tins dey do...the quran has asked us to follow prophet muhammed s.a.w and not caliphs
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by maxwell530(m): 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
Tonnierichy:

I speak of the truth...
what you are typing here is far from truth my broda,is not that am wishing buhari to fail,but the only thing that made me ditch out those comments is that I hate it when someone is trying to bring another man down,buhari accused jonathan of meeting with neighbouring countries but he's already visiting the same countries now,he castigated jonathan decisions when he himself know that no man is perfect,that will tell you the kind of politics we are running in nigeria,nigeria politicians believes that the only way to win people's heart is to lie and promise heaven on earth,even the holy bible affirms it that house built on sand will not stand,I rest my case ....I think you understand what am saying here?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Tonnierichy(m): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
PedroJP:

Mocking me ?

There is nothing we can achieve in a zoo where a president finds it hard to form his cabinet just because of backgrounds. Get that ?
Its pretty hard to form a cabinet wen there are lots of corrupt powerful people trying to influence your choices....u gonna av to take your time so as not to step on toes but yet make good choices for your self and for your administration.... Its one of the areas where GEJ failed....
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by kenex4ever(m): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
[quote author=tucky200 post=34373383]Still astonished as to how they heard him say 'sai buhari'

TANoids will cm nd start spewing trash here nw[/ quote] all these years when you hear in d news dat dey shouted "allahu akbar" u never asked them how dey managed to hear it and still alive but now they said it was "sai Buhari" and the question pops up. Hypocrisy!
Didn't u hear where dey said some were injured, so injured people don't talk?
And for ur info, they said he shouted sai buhari to make people come closer, don't u think some must have heard d shout but wasn't interested in going close?
Fish brains everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by betty202020(m): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
tucky200:
Still astonished as to how they heard him say 'sai buhari'

TANoids will cm nd start spewing trash here nw
Go and sit down! did u skip the part that some of the victims were rushed to hospital? go and read the news again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Lol, the revolution has gone out of hand
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by buoye1(m): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Some foolish goats will believe this?!!
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Tonnierichy(m): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
maxwell530:
what you are typing here is far from truth my broda,is not that am wishing buhari to fail,but the only thing make me to ditch out those comments is that I hate it when someone is trying to bring another man down,buhari accused jonathan of meeting with neighbouring countries but he's already visiting the same countries now,that will tell you the kind of politics we are running in nigeria,nigeria politicians believes that the only way to win people's heart is to lie and promise heaven on earth,even the holy bible affirms it that house built on sand will not stand,I rest my case ....I think you understand what am saying here?
I understand your plights bro...but what Buhari was really lamenting on was the fact that GEJ allowed the insurgency to become too strong that he had to start seeking help from outside the country...he had the chance to curb the insurgency @ d early stages, u have to admit that!!
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by AreaFada2: 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Fact is if you showed so much ill-will and burning desire to scuttle the success of your neighbour in your quest for political power like they did to GEJ, such a person/persons can expect a thousand fold back as nemesis.

We dey watch.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Ndkings1(m): 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
tucky200:
In a lousy market..and people heard sai buhari
Imagine!
Cant u difrentiate between a market and an abbatoir? read tru before comentin rubish...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Ndkings1(m): 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
tucky200:
In a lousy market..and people heard sai buhari
Imagine!
Cant u difrentiate between a market and an abbatoir? read tru before comentin rubish...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
codedslayer:

....and who will suffer? Buhahahaha. GEJ is resting in his mansion now with bodyguards, 247 light with different aides. Buhari will be in Aso with multiple aides, 247 light and will always fly in the air. Who will sleep in darkness? Who will queue for fuel? Buhahahahaha. While you wish evil for this country, you are wishing yourself more evils. I help you say Amen to your prayers ooooo

you couldn't have said it any better.

anyone praying for the government to fail is indirectly wishing evil for him/herself.

no one wished GEJ failure during his tenure. I wonder why they are now wishing failure for PMB . if PMB fails, Na still we go suffer am.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Buhari's supporters are complaining just 6 days later. Quite ironic.smiley

The temper of the average Nigerian seems pensive like the volcanic Mountain Etna in it's seemingly dormant phase. Wait till the ongoing shenanigans by PMB and his Northern cohorts linger for too long acting as a pressurizer- the catalyst.

When they erupt, the result would be pyroclastic with civil unrest.

Like the end result of the solidified magma from the volcanic eruption, the civil unrest would birth a new Nigeria premised or templated on the collective decisions of every region...OR A DIVIDED COUNTRY.

Something tells me the later would be better for us. Actually I know it would.wink
i admire your choice of words... and how you play with them.
Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Ndkings1(m): 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
PedroJP:
He said sia buhari and detonated himself can only go two ways. Either he is for Buhari or trying to implicate buhari.

But for senseless pple to come and say he said sai buhari to draw pple to him and detonate his device is a stupid joke all in the bid to defend Buhari. Seems once u go into their region and start shouting sai buhari, they gather to dance and party around the person shouting sai buhari. Isn't this madness and mental slavery of the highest rank .

If u wud have lived in d north for even a month...i mean d core north, u wunt hav had any reason to doubt dis news...
Notherners love buhari to extent they can worship him like God.....they like anythin buhari...do u knw how many hausa people dat died in d corse of jubilating his victory?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News by Tonnierichy(m): 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
vislabraye:

@ the bolded. Is itbnot irresponsible to make such statement ? After BH had carried out several bombings and he still didn't know what BH was. That shows he's clueless
For how long did the Niger Delta boys disturb the peace of the country!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts / Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque / Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.