Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims (43944 Views)

Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) / Lagos Presents Cheques To 243 Tanker Fire Victims (Photos) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Clown
Kip off ma mention

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by uncledewale(m): 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
Now this is a goverment that cares for its citizens...............but some tribalistic bigot would still not see anything good in this

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by Mourin(f): 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
Trying hard 2 impress, i hope dey keep it up.
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by Idrismusty97(m): 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
After reading my piece the VP decides to visit onitsha. Who says opposition isn't working?
Now i have no doubts your life revolves around Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by olumalcolm(m): 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fake pastor
No level
Na make him dhe run errand for Buhari, while deh make key decisions in his absence
. How do u knw he is fake pastor if u aren't a fake human being.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by anonimi: 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mynd44:
Barcanista!!!!

I thought you claimed the government does not care about the citizens hence the reason why they did not visit them?

Paper weight opposition.

Na you sef get paper weight brain captured by winchious waves emanating for APC. Otherwise you would have known that Remi Osibande was only REACTING to criticisms from barcanista here on NL.

barcanista:
After reading my piece the VP decides to visit onitsha. Who says opposition isn't working?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
madridguy:
GOD ALMIGHTY WILL COMFORT THEM.

But couldn't save him.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by ekefre4(m): 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
There has been bomb blasts in borno..y hasn't he visited? d govy dat cares indeed undecidedThere has been bomb blasts in borno..y hasn't he visited? d govy dat cares indeed

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by anonimi: 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
olumalcolm:
. How do u knw he is fake pastor if u aren't a fake human being.

He is a FAKE pastor for protecting a public servant from probe into his FRAUDULENT allegations.
Get it

barcanista:
Since I was born, I have never witness the kind of hypocrisy, double standard and demonisation that is currently perpetrated by Muhammadu Buhari, the APC, Alhaji Sanusi, Osinbajo and their "good governance crusaders" against the person of President Goodluck Jonathan, Allison Madekwe, and other government officials.

Alhajis Buhari and Sanusi and APC have been going about using every platform to talk about a "missing $20b", cheered by their hypocritical followers that pride themselves as good governance crusaders. They have deliberately gone blind over the fraud of CBN under Sanusi as outlined by the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria report in February 2014.

Sanusi Indicted And Removed For Fraud
According to the report (see below) Sanusi was indicted for Gross Misconduct that bothers on fraud and financial recklessness among other offence. The FRCN subsequently advised Mr President to remove Lamido Sanusi from office for further investigation and probe after the explanation of Sanusi appeared more like a tale and outrightly illogical according to FRCN. The council indicates that the explanation provided by Sanusi is “a clear display of incompetence, nonchalance, fraud, wastefulness, and abuse of due process and deliberate efforts to misrepresent facts on the part of the leadership of the CBN.”

The council advised the President to exercise the powers conferred on him by Section 11(2)(f) of the CBN Act 2007 or invoke Section 11(2)(c) of the said Act “and cause the governor and the deputy governors to cease from holding office in the CBN.”

April 2014: VP-elect Yemi Osibanjo Filed Case To Stop Sanusi Probe
Rather than Sanusi to prove his innocence in court, he filed a case in Federal High Court, Lagos to STOP FRCN and Other Security Agencies from investigating and prosecuting him through three Senior Advocates of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo, Dr. Kanyinsola Ajayi and Kola Awodien.
http://www.theguardianmobile.com/readNewsItem1.php?nid=24587

13 May 2014: Lagos Judge Tshoho Grants Sanusi Prayers
High Court Judge John Tshoho rather than uphold the constitutional powers of FRCN to investigate probe Sanusi, he granted the prayers of Lamido Sanusi and BARRED FRCN from further investigation or probing Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. In his own words...
“Prejudice is very pronounced in the language of that document. The language of the briefing note (transmitted by the FRCN to the presidency) conveys a sense of the defendant desperately goading the presidency to deal with the plaintiff,”
“The plaintiff submitting himself for investigation (by FRCN) is like the cockroach finding itself in the midst of fowls. Such a cockroach cannot be innocent,”.

http://www.tv360nigeria.com/?p=11923

Despite the fact the President Jonathan commissioned PWC to audit NNPC books to ascertain the veracity or otherwise of Sanusi's claim, Buhari, APC, Sanusi and their online agents that parade themselves as good governance and anticorruption apostles have been crying blue murder but refused to comment on the FRCN report nor the APC's VP elect role in shielding Sanusi for probe.

April 26, 2015: Buhari's Display of Hypocrisy
In his usual hypocrisy, General Buahri vowed to re-visit the $20b allegation but said NOTHING about the FRCN report. In his own word... “Imagine a situation where the former CBN governor who by God ‘s grace would later become the  Emir of Kano raised an  issue of missing billions of money, not in Naira but in Dollars, $20 billion.
“What happened, instead of investigating to know whether it was true that the money was missing or not, they simply found a reason to remove him. So these are the issues we are talking about…"

Contrary to the lies of Alhaji Buhari, Sanusi wasn't removed because he raised alarm, he was removed because he was indicted by FRCN. Jonathan also never kept mute, he commissioned PWC to audit the books. Buhari was also blind to talk about prosecuting Sanusi for the CBN fraud. Perhaps the Emir is as "incorruptible" as him(Buhari)
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by fernandoc(m): 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
anonimi:

The work of VISITING abi na which kain work the man don go do for there

Some people sef, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Moomoo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by Kuwaitboy: 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
[quote author=anonimi post=34397718]

Na you sef get paper weight brain captured by winchious waves emanating for APC. Otherwise you would have known that Remi Osibande was only REACTING to criticisms from barcanista here on NL.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726 [/idiotic slowpoke with no brain. My problem is dat with all the free money u are still just a very bitter, foolish, brainless, senseless useless goat.]

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by tola9ja: 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fake pastor
No level
Na make him dhe run errand for Buhari, while deh make key decisions in his absence

DEACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by Berrymoss(f): 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
ionsman:

Read your piece? I pity you....Keep drinking ace of spade in your thought whereas you are actually drinking Eva wine(keep deceiving yourself).Yeye
y burst his bubble
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by successhunter: 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fake pastor
No level

Seems you're forgetting to take your drugs.
Oponu

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by GeorgeAmax(m): 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
He should visit Maduguri
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by Seawhy(m): 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
This is fantastic and APC has already won the heart of Nigerians. If PDP has been doing these. No body would have complianed, but they we're busy enriching themseves .They have distroyed this country and my prayer is that they will never come back again to rule this country even beyond 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by mobaking: 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
hu hu, hu hu, ha ha,illussion.continue to decieve yourself.Na people like Temitemi and co dey take u serious.'Read my piece' smh.
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by dunkem21(m): 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:

You can say that again and again ..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
Kuwaitboy:
. Please join me in once again seeking for assistance for barcanista, the foolish idiot, demented fellow, drug and weed smoker, father of association of nairaland mad men. World class slowpoke and a goat of the highest order. A human being with the reasoning of a cow and the brain of a goat. Barcanista has truly broken records in insanity, all because of lost amnesty money. He goat of great importance, ewu, stupid kid, idiotic slowpoke, random fool, proactive thug, educated illiterate of great proportions. The only person who writes the greatest trash and calls his cohorts to comment on it. He is truly a fish head, monkey, and castrated baboon. Please we will continue to advice him to sick medical attention before his madness becomes untreatable. Monkey. Nonsense. Who the hell cares about barcanista?. Unemployment is the greatest threat to our nation. An adult is always behaving like a baby because of free money. Barcanista is nothing but a common thug, thief and criminal.
hahahahaha!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by kayzat: 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:

After reading your piece

You are making yourself too important Bro. You are just another Nigerian out there as far as GMB/PYO are concerned.
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by obuduman: 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
very good move from vice president yemi Osinbajo but he should not forget to visit maiduguri to commiserate with the bomb blast victims
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by strongerthaneva(m): 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fake pastor
No level
u dis mumu of Nigeria still dey naira land?he fake but jonathan fake pass oo..jonathan the errand boi to cabals..u no get life that sure for die..mofo tanoids and foolish PDP..
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
Osibanjo... Being proactive.
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by mrmetoo1: 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
ionsman:

Read your piece? I pity you....Keep drinking ace of spade in your thought whereas you are actually drinking Eva wine(keep deceiving yourself).Yeye

LMAO!!! The guy is not even drinking Eva wine, the guy is drinking zobo
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by obaival(m): 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
CHANGE!!!!! [color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
Cyriloha:

hahahhahhahhahahahhahha I never knew Lizard get yeye type Please show me pictures of yeye type of lizard
Example of yeye lizard...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by ionsman: 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
mrmetoo1:

LMAO!!! The guy is not even drinking Eva wine, the guy is drinking zobo
Lol.....The guy is a bloody attention seeker.
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by iamkingzlee(m): 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Now we get to hear and know whatsup from the V.P unlike Oga Sambo that had his mouth padlocked with TokoZ!
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by Ephemmm: 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mynd44:
Barcanista!!!!

I thought you claimed the government does not care about the citizens hence the reason why they did not visit them?

Paper weight opposition.

Na today you know say Barcanista na lost soul wandering in the wilderness?
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by gabriel212: 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
man stop living in illusion who read your piece. U had better find sth to do coz ur calculation of being critical of the day govt so dat dey will call u IN will never happen both in earth n in Heaven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS / Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) / $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.