Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims (43949 Views)

Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) / Lagos Presents Cheques To 243 Tanker Fire Victims (Photos) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by chadcolly: 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
Welcome to the ambience of class,hospitality& luxury located in Ikeja..SILERSPLASH service Apartments is approximately 15 minutes Drive from the Murtala Mohammed International Airport offering classy superior apartments for short and long time stay at very competitive rates...Visit www.silersplashapartments.com or call 08183895940 for discount
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
so the VP read your post then he decided to go to Onitsha to visit the victims of the tanker fire?
When the President declares his assets,you will also tell us he read your post that's why he declared his asset.

You are indeed a mad man!!

coming from a woman to a man! is there no more honor among thieves? well i blame dis baka guy for dragging manhood on the mud.
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
After reading my piece the VP decides to visit onitsha. Who says opposition isn't working?

Oponu No.1

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by JingoOAU(m): 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
After reading my piece the VP decides to visit onitsha. Who says opposition isn't working?

Bros, try make sense for a day naa....

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by OboloMAN: 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
He should go to Maiduguri #EyeService
Buhari is just a puppet , Idiagbon was the real deal.
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by Eshinwaju: 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
omenka:
It is such a shame what these guys have turned the politics board into. At every turn, you see hate induced personal threads with no substance whatsoever, simply because they lost out in the elections. Barely 24hrs after the incident, they had already created dozens of threads to spite the gentlemen accusing them of everything save impregnating their sisters. Now he has visited, I wonder what would be their next line of argument- let me guess- "Buhari hates Igbos and Christians otherwise he would have visited the people himself!"

Such a damn shame.

Wishing the victims speedy recovery and the families of the deceased the strength to pull through such horrific tragedy.

God bless Nigeria.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by laserjet: 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fake pastor
No level
Na make him dhe run errand for Buhari, while deh make key decisions in his absence

Shut up joor! ..Ode!
Oponu aye rada!! If u can't commend good work, kindly shut ur trap!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by manosteel(m): 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fake pastor
No level
Na make him dhe run errand for Buhari, while deh make key decisions in his absence
Human beings are just too damn difficult to please
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by MyMouth(m): 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
Cyriloha:

hahahhahhahhahahahhahha I never knew Lizard get yeye type Please show me pictures of yeye type of lizard
No mind that guy! He attach so much importance to himself.
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by kelvyn7: 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
ionsman:

Oboy you are supposed to be at uselu psychiatric hospital... You are always talking out of point..
That's the first stage of madness

That is the first stage of madness? Hahahahaha grin grin

Can't stop laughing grin
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by toluxa1(m): 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by magicwan: 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
We create apps and games for your businesses and host on Google play store. get our contact on our advert and feel free to contact.

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
For once I think osinbajo did the right thing.
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by MyMouth(m): 8:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
OboloMAN:
He should go to Maiduguri #EyeService

Buhari is just a puppet , Idiagbon was the real deal.
U see your life? The positive things about the administration is credited to idiabong while the negative aspect is carried out by Buhari abi? Your own madness don reach another level, pls go get help before u begin chop shi.t from toilet.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by ishaq062(m): 8:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
hello fellow nairalanders.
please I realy nid ur help as regards to this organization { Doreo partners} cos I got this message frm them
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for making the time to take our aptitude tests. We are pleased to inform you that you will be proceeding to the next round of our recruitment process. We will notify you soon of the next steps.

Best Regards, Doreo Team Development.

pls I want to knw their take home and wot av u. thanks
and pls op fp for immediate contribution
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by harry509: 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by Rilwayne001: 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fake pastor
No level

Clown
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by lanrock(m): 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fake pastor
No level

ur problem is unidentifyable. dat hw u will die
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by Briareos(m): 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mynd44:
Barcanista!!!!

I thought you claimed the government does not care about the citizens hence the reason why they did not visit them?

Paper weight opposition.

You honour them. Feather weight opposition.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by Afritop(m): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fake pastor
No level
do comparism between him and namadi sambo, and find out who is better
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by Rilwayne001: 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:

May thunder fire you over there, OMO ALE ONIRO

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by LAX89(m): 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
ionsman:
Gosh!!! This a government that cares.
Its now we have a government...
Sai pmb
Sai pyo
Sai APC
Sai Nigeria...

This is NOT the time for 'Sai this, Sai that'. People were BURNT to death, they had dreams, families and friends. This is a time for solemn condolences and human reflection. You can resume your 'sai this, sai that' and political leanings at different time and circumstances, at some point you need to grow some sense if possible.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by jtjohn(m): 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nice one from our vice president unlike d ex vice president dat was doing nothing..........
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by ldpele(m): 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Jonathan visited Lagos in March, there was a robbery incidence in Lekki uptill date,he never issued a press statement nor commiserate with the affected familes

When Ebola broke out in Lagos, Jonathan never made it a point of duty to visit First consultant hospital in Obalende even When WHO declared the hospital free from Ebola.

When Iyanyan Bomb blast killed dozens of Nigerians, Jonathan went to Kano the following day to receive Shakarau into PDP and he was caught on camera dancing

When Chibok girls were kidnapped, Jonathan never visited Chibok or meet with the parents of the kidnapped girls until a 17 year old Malala came all the way from pakistan before the clueless one invited chibok parents to Abuja

In the heat of Buni Yadi massacre, Jonathan still went ahead to embark on a jamboree centinary celebration

Now we have a Govt that cares and TANOIDS are still ranting.
Some people will never see goodthing come their way because their heart and eyes are blind to good tidings

Ride on Prof
Ride on Baba
My vote for you wasn't wasted
wont u be retrogressive if u still keep calling gej? The mantle has changed hand, pls reject living in the past.
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by ayokellany: 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mynd44:
Barcanista!!!!

I thought you claimed the government does not care about the citizens hence the reason why they did not visit them?

Paper weight opposition.

More like senseless & foollish opposition
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by dammytosh: 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:

Lol what are u smoking ?

Don't be deceived by 32 gullible likes.

Nobody cares about ur useless write ups cos they are all paid for.
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by BabaO2: 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fake pastor
No level
Pain and frustrations all over you...
I am cock sure non of you can call fake professor as we used to have confirmed fake phd president...
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by eaglechild: 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mynd44:
Barcanista!!!!

Paper weight opposition.

Your view on the role of opposition is definitely based on APC's pull him down methods.

The opposition works to shape the government for the better and in this case it has worked.

The government was arm wrung into visiting those victims because of the wide spread condemnation.
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by Kuwaitboy: 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
. Please join me in once again seeking for assistance for barcanista, the foolish idiot, demented fellow, drug and weed smoker, father of association of nairaland mad men. World class slowpoke and a goat of the highest order. A human being with the reasoning of a cow and the brain of a goat. Barcanista has truly broken records in insanity, all because of lost amnesty money. He goat of great importance, ewu, stupid kid, idiotic slowpoke, random fool, proactive thug, educated illiterate of great proportions. The only person who writes the greatest trash and calls his cohorts to comment on it. He is truly a fish head, monkey, and castrated baboon. Please we will continue to advice him to sick medical attention before his madness becomes untreatable. Monkey. Nonsense. Who the hell cares about barcanista?. Unemployment is the greatest threat to our nation. An adult is always behaving like a baby because of free money. Barcanista is nothing but a common thug, thief and criminal.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by nelandrewz(m): 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
This is how active a VP should be, not one snaily slimmy sluggish Sambo SaTANoids adores. Ride on Prof. May God give you more strength to carry on the good work.

Nelandrewz!
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by ionsman: 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
LAX89:

This is NOT the time for 'Sai this, Sai that'. People were BURNT to death, they had dreams, families and friends. This is a time for solemn condolences and human reflection. You can resume your 'sai this, sai that' and political leanings at different time and circumstances, at some point you need to grow some sense if possible.
Okay. ...
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by anonimi: 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
fernandoc:
The work has begun.

The work of VISITING abi na which kain work the man don go do for there

Some people sef, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.