Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims (43948 Views)

Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) / Lagos Presents Cheques To 243 Tanker Fire Victims (Photos) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
so the VP read your post then he decided to go to Onitsha to visit the victims of the tanker fire?
When the President declares his assets,you will also tell us he read your post that's why he declared his asset.

You are indeed a mad man!!
I swear the guy na real weray man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
Why not go through their professional association?
jorlons:
Leaders with passion to lead and compassion for the people. May God continue to strengthen you and PMB.

@barcanista I can see you're taking credit for this well all I can say to you is Kontinuu.

Meanwhile, does anybody know how one can check for registered news media in the country.
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
IyaIode:

I swear the guy na real weray man
he must be high on Okrika weed.

Yeye thing!

Front page lalasticlala!

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by MyMouth(m): 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
After reading my piece the VP decides to visit onitsha. Who says opposition isn't working?
You give yourself too much credit man! Apart from Nairaland, who sabi you? Yeye lizard!!!!

13 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by Cyriloha(m): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
fernandoc:
The work has begun.
I tell you dear
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by SomebodyLovesMe: 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mynd44:
Barcanista!!!!

I thought you claimed the government does not care about the citizens hence the reason why they did not visit them?

Paper weight opposition.

Paper weight is the apt description for this opposition. cheesy

Clueless and swagless bunch grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by Juliesexy(f): 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
Now, we have a Vice President. Though very diminutive, he's much better than the big-looking Sambo. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by steppin: 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
PDP would indirectly spur APC on..and endear them to the heart of the people..by constantly pointing out faults, APC would be correcting them instantly!!!
That's the idea. That way, they can be more focused on the task ahead.
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by kasmail(m): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fake pastor
No level
Na make him dhe run errand for Buhari, while deh make key decisions in his absence

Retard... Senseless human being

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by ayusco85(m): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fake pastor
No level
Na make him dhe run errand for Buhari, while deh make key decisions in his absence

U are a goat.

Seun and lalasticlala pls this guy is destroying this site with his stupid, senseless and demeaning comments. Pls ban him for life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by Cyriloha(m): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
MyMouth:

You give yourself too much credit man! Apart from Nairaland, who sabi you? Yeye lizard!!!!
hahahhahhahhahahahhahha I never knew Lizard get yeye type Please show me pictures of yeye type of lizard
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by eagleae7(m): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
Pics
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by ajebuter(f): 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
Seriously where is APc mouthpiece, Lie Muhammed?

We have not heard him since these bomb blasts, tanker explosion and calamities here and there.

Has someone removed the pampers on his yansh and used it on his mouth instead?

I'm just curious sha

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by fapcrook(m): 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
ionsman:

Oboy you are supposed to be at uselu psychiatric hospital... You are always talking out of point..
That's the first stage of madness
per
Orrmusanct madness has reached market, no mind him, he wants the down fall of this regime but. It won't happen

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by siraj1402(m): 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fake pastor
No level
You go wound ooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by Truthisit: 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fake pastor
No level
BRAIN DAMAGED BY EVIL MINDEDNESS. IT IS A PITY!

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by lonelydora: 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
Not even a pishure
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by QuotaSystem: 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
After reading my piece the VP decides to visit onitsha. Who says opposition isn't working?

Delusions of grandeur. The VP made the several visits to the victims this morning, and you created your thread at 1:17 pm. You have just been exposed as an impatient and jobless noise maker consumed by the helplessness of defeat.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
What is the Pastor going there to do ? To pray for the repose of the dead ? Its been 4 days now and no one has seen any blue print of this government. Why are they acting as if they just realized they won election ? Since March 29th, we expected these accidental President and Vice boi boi to have perfected their blue print on the way forward. Now, all we read are from mouth piece on how the Daura President travels and how Boi Boi osunbade flies up and down. Put your ass down and plan for Nigerians, we didnt elect you to do photo ops and image laundering.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
siraj1402:
You go wound ooooooooooo
Efrebo! Efrebo!
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by KingTom(m): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
so the VP read your post then he decided to go to Onitsha to visit the victims of the tanker fire?
When the President declares his assets,you will also tell us he read your post that's why he declared his asset.

Chai chai Chai Dia ris God oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by GangsterRevd: 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fake pastor
No level

.*sigh* you need to refund the school fees your parents paid on your head ( that's if any). And I pray they legalise abortion so that creeps like you can allow us breathe

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by siraj1402(m): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Efrebo! Efrebo!
The piece is for you and your loved ones. All I know is before Buhari complete his first term,you should have die of high BP.Nigeria will surely better and if all what you are waiting for is for the leader to fail,then I pray you will never witness it.So shall it be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by ThisMeansWAR: 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

calling him a mad men is an insult to real mad men out there. That barcanista guy is a complete sociopath

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by ifeelgood: 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fake pastor
No level
Must you always display your snaky-brain? What of your fada wey be fake herbalist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by mohisi: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fake pastor
No level
na fool u be ur clubless oga jona don even take this can decision mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by shaboti: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hmm. Im impressed smiley
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by genearts(m): 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:

Seiously after reading your piece... Lmaooo

Nigga get a job and stop thinking you are relevant.

Read my piece indeed

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by stepaz: 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nice move by our VP.
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by Dejohnbull: 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
madridguy:
GOD ALMIGHTY WILL COMFORT THEM.
God know why it happen on sunday if it happen on working day it will be like okogbe fire in rivers. Rip to the dead
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
Barcanista, what makes you think Osinbajo reads your crap? I feel for the families who lost their loved ones and Anambra State.
Anambra Adigo Mma.
God bless the President.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by olayinkaj2(m): 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fake pastor
No level
. La a ka ye jina sie gan. No brain at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence / Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.