Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims (43939 Views)

Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) / Lagos Presents Cheques To 243 Tanker Fire Victims (Photos) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by Fearcom(m): 11:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fake pastor
No level
Na make him dhe run errand for Buhari, while deh make key decisions in his absence

Look! The number of likes on your comment is rising!! Just like your BP....
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by highmood(m): 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
After reading my piece the VP decides to visit onitsha. Who says opposition isn't working?
I am been thinking something even before the elections. The APC have agents on mediums like this hence thier prompt response to the criticism of oppositions. Well nice one. The opposition will give then a sleepless just like they did GEJ and the meaning of democracy will definitely be well defined in all sectors.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by emzila(m): 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
so the VP read your post then he decided to go to Onitsha to visit the victims of the tanker fire?
When the President declares his assets,you will also tell us he read your post that's why he declared his asset.

You are indeed a mad man!!
na una cause am, this guy na chronic vulcanizer but una decide to modernize d name into barcanister now he over rejoice and talk any how and u guys are complaining.
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
so the VP read your post then he decided to go to Onitsha to visit the victims of the tanker fire?
When the President declares his assets,you will also tell us he read your post that's why he declared his asset.

Am no fan of this guy, but he is analytically sound, at least more than a whole lot of you giving him the popularity he needs to keep going, regardless of whether his ideology seems motivated by unpopular benefits. Moreover you don't just go out of your way to attack or insult people, for any reason. He is bragging, fine...is it your brag? smiley Try to think about that "independently" not the bandwagon way.
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by odeku457(m): 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fake pastor
No level
Na make him dhe run errand for Buhari, while deh make key decisions in his absence

Should he send the President in errands ni. Or what is your main point.

lexy2014:
Being a fake or real pastor isn't d issue. Whether u like it or not we all runs errands 4 someone or some people and u are no exception. Am sure u've run errands yourself. Does that make u fake? D president still remains d boss in case u haven't been informed and d VP is his subordinate. So are u insulting d man 4 respecting his oga? So if u were in his shoes u would have refused? And what's wrong with going on such errand, going 2 comfort those survivors? Is human life not more important than your pride and sentiments? Haven't u read were jesus said "I was sick and u came 2 visit me"? No one said u shouldn't criticise but pls do it with some maturity and knowledge

Nuff said
God Bless you real Good.
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by lexy2014: 12:11am On Jun 04, 2015
odeku457:

Should he send the President in errands ni. Or what is your main point.
Nuff said God Bless you real Good.
thank u my oga
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by lexy2014: 12:16am On Jun 04, 2015
barcanista:
After reading my piece the VP decides to visit onitsha. Who says opposition isn't working?
Bros pls write a piece critising buhari 4 not giving me oil well, opposition tinz. Who knows...
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by faithtracey(f): 12:30am On Jun 04, 2015
prelinctus:

Scammer.

lol....am no scam my dear, see as una don use mouth finish me for here......wow! this is just not fair.
just cus i cried out for help? dat is not even free?? WOW!!!
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by encryptjay(m): 12:31am On Jun 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Don't mind the lad, does the VP even know of his existence?
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by faithtracey(f): 12:36am On Jun 04, 2015
Oballer:
Please be careful before calling this line,. its a dangerous world out there these days...this person joined Niaraland on May 1st and looking for room mate barely a month later...may be nothing or just paranoia but please be careful ooo...life is too precious...No harms intended...

THank u so much for making people see me as a bad person. words cannot xprress hw greatful i am. buh i jes hop u dnt need somfin somday nd u get odawise reactions frm people.
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by Serex66: 4:05am On Jun 04, 2015
barcanista:
Mr man don't kid yourself, you think the VP is jobless that he would be reading your loser piece. The man is obviously busy and decided to go when he was less busy. Common Sense should tell you that
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fake pastor
No level

sharap, you that is real..who have you influenced//stop judging grin
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by ahmedox(m): 5:28am On Jun 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

gbam!.....bug ah won't b surprised if u r serving ur NL ban by nw
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by saviola77(m): 7:48am On Jun 04, 2015
This barcanista chap ALWAYS takes the piss out of you lot, and you all duly oblige him. I'm sure he's somewhere having a laugh at your expense.
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 04, 2015
After 2 weeks. Mcheeeew.
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by beyoncausme: 8:59am On Jun 04, 2015
this is an act of terrorism....70people jst like dat........
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by gabie002: 1:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
this comment is so uncalled for really! he has done an honourable thing and this is what you say? smh!!!!!
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fake pastor
No level
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by mikolo80: 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
ionsman:

Oboy you are supposed to be at uselu psychiatric hospital... You are always talking out of point..
That's the first stage of madness
no mind d mumu
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by mikolo80: 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fake pastor
No level
you mumu no be small
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by Oballer: 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
you don't have to thank me dear. either with sarcasm or truthfully...I only noted my observations. its a terrible world out there and im sure you would understand...I only told them to be careful....its a close call
faithtracey:

THank u so much for making people see me as a bad person. words cannot xprress hw greatful i am. buh i jes hop u dnt need somfin somday nd u get odawise reactions frm people.
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by disumusa: 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
POPdecorator:
but u are a true pastor abi?
One step of osinbajo to that inccident is a money

thousands type of u is a wasting of time
so keepitup
don't mind gorrilla to him now buhari,osinbanjo turn to ibo man. grin
POPdecorator:
but u are a true pastor abi?
One step of osinbajo to that inccident is a money

thousands type of u is a wasting of time
so keepitup
don't mind gorrilla to him now buhari,osinbanjo turn to ibo man.
Re: Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims by HAPIGEO(m): 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
faithtracey:

please people i am a single lady looking for a nice mini flat or two bedrum.flat to share wif somone for 150k, yaba...jibowu..nd fadeyi axis will b gud..thanks.
09031524516 call or txt.

go n luk fr agent outsyd not hia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) / Zuma’s Resignation: Okorocha Reacts To Calls For Demolition Of Statute / List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.