Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend (15215 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
peeparty:
am sure the ladies would be happy about this.
cc
adeh39....and co

grin grin
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dickk:
So you don't know how to greet huh, there's fuel now, no more managing of batteryundecided
LOL cheesy cheesy.. Good evening, Sir..

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Prettyvhickie(f): 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dickk:
And who are the CO's?
they know themselves
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Dickk: 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

LOL cheesy cheesy.. Good evening, Sir..
Hell, I don't want mouth greetings, greet me with a kiss or hugundecided

BTW who are you tryna dribble on your profile?
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Dickk: 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

they know themselves
You can't say 'They know themselves Sir, are we mates
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by amokeme(f): 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
2dice:
10: if you don't Give your girlfriend weekly/monthly allowance ...your stinginess is on HND level ...
really? undecided
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Prettyvhickie(f): 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dickk:
You can't say 'They know themselves Sir, are we mates
see me see trouble oh.do i know you before
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by iamkingzlee(m): 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hehehe! Oya na.... Oga Tosyne don come with him 10 ways. That akara Village is a spot you wouldn't want to pass bye without stopping cheesy
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by peeparty(m): 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
which kind teeth be daht
adeh39:

grin grin
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dickk:
Hell, I don't want mouth greetings, greet me with a kiss or hugundecided

BTW who are you tryna dribble on your profile?
undecided undecided undecided Hugs & kisses are finished. I'll save you some tomorrow.

LOL @ dribble. Back then in secondary school (JS1-3), I used to play football tongue tongue.

Tell me you don't like that leg wink *sexy bow leg smiley*.
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by 2dice(m): 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
amokeme:
really? undecided
yes now ... Seems ur guy is not doing the needful ... Don't worry ...all is well
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Dickk: 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

undecided undecided undecided Hugs & kisses are finished. I'll save you some tomorrow.

LOL @ dribble. Back then in secondary school (JS1-3), I used to play football tongue tongue.

Tell me you don't like that leg wink *sexy bow leg smiley*.
You can bow, curve, break and twist you leg when we're doing exercise under the blanket, there's no way I'm gonna be attracted to this very one, except ofcourse you display some bristols.wink
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Dickk: 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

see me see trouble oh.do i know you before
See denying, after all what I did for youangry

Chineke
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
peeparty:
which kind teeth be daht
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by tosyne2much(m): 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Hehehe! Oya na.... Oga Tosyne don come with him 10 ways. That akara Village is a spot you wouldn't want to pass bye without stopping cheesy
That akara for dat syd sure pass cheesy
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Prettyvhickie(f): 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dickk:
See denying, after all what I did for youangry

Chineke
*yawning*
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by iamkingzlee(m): 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
That akada for dat syd sure pass cheesy
hahahahahaha! Correct guy!!! You know as e dey go.
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by amokeme(f): 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
2dice:
yes now ... Seems ur guy is not doing the needful ... Don't worry ...all is well
I don't need him to.. smiley
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
All the stingy guys don dey confess*wristwatch and co

At least I can afford N50 gala undecided
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

See rhymes cheesy cheesy..

My dear, I dey oo.. When the spirit leads me, I breeze in wink.. I had a test today, though. So, I spent my yesterday revising.

How are you?

Am fine sweery. Awww I wish u all the best in ur test. U must be among the best oo dear.

Them say I am stingy for giving u N50 gala? Shey I no try.
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by LewisO: 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
sad
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dickk:
Your own stinginess no get part 2. I just hope your e-wifey is reading this cool

Lol she dey read na. Abi no be so sleekyshuga?
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by PrettyClare7(f): 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Your girlfriend will chop N50 biscuit? She be rat? ? angry
hahahaahahah cnt stop laughing

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
adeh39:
* Laughing * Some guys comments here nawa ooo.....

I hv this stingy guy like that, He will be calling me and telling me he wants to take me out...... I now decided to agree ooo.... Mmmmn......

On the day... he took me to an eatery....., and asked me what I would like to take, I dey do shakara, I said he should get me anything....... He bought one sausage and malt for me, he didn't even buy anything for himself, and I was like thinking maybe he's broke or something. I just manage am like that.

The next Sunday again, He did the same thing.....again and again

Then I decided to break that curse of *buying one sausage and malt*

So the next time we went again, he asked the same question.... I let him know that I am very hungry, that I hv not tasted any food o, He stood up again and went to the counter, Ehn, my mouth was already watering for the food I have not seen....

Guess what he brought again? 1 Sausage and Coke..., Chaii, He said that all the food they hv is finished....

I just excuse myself from the table, went to the counter and asked if they hv food, Naso I vex use my money buy food that day, Instead of him to be ashamed, he's even annoyed that I wasted his Sausage and coke

Abegi Is that Stinginess or because he studied Economics at school?

He had A1 in economics dear.
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dickk:
You can bow, curve, break and twist you leg when we're doing exercise under the blanket, there's no way I'm gonna be attracted to this very one, except ofcourse you display some bristols.wink
grin grin grin grin e-jealousy tongue
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
adeh39:
* Laughing * Some guys comments here nawa ooo.....

I hv this stingy guy like that, He will be calling me and telling me he wants to take me out...... I now decided to agree ooo.... Mmmmn......

On the day... he took me to an eatery....., and asked me what I would like to take, I dey do shakara, I said he should get me anything....... He bought one sausage and malt for me, he didn't even buy anything for himself, and I was like thinking maybe he's broke or something. I just manage am like that.

The next Sunday again, He did the same thing.....again and again

Then I decided to break that curse of *buying one sausage and malt*

So the next time we went again, he asked the same question.... I let him know that I am very hungry, that I hv not tasted any food o, He stood up again and went to the counter, Ehn, my mouth was already watering for the food I have not seen....

Guess what he brought again? 1 Sausage and Coke..., Chaii, He said that all the food they hv is finished....

I just excuse myself from the table, went to the counter and asked if they hv food, Naso I vex use my money buy food that day, Instead of him to be ashamed, he's even annoyed that I wasted his Sausage and coke

Abegi Is that Stinginess or because he studied Economics at school?
;Dhe has a first class in Economics at Oxford grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
wristwatch:

Am fine sweery. Awww I wish u all the best in ur test. U must be among the best oo dear.

Them say I am stingy for giving u N50 gala? Shey I no try.

Thanks, though, done with it. Free for this week till next week..

Hmmm... Na God oo tongue tongue..

LOL.. Who you give gala #50 undecided undecided? No be your mate dey propose with Range undecided undecided?

I don't eat gala, biko sad sad.
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol she dey read na. Abi no be so sleekyshuga?
*sipping my chapman undecided undecided*
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
wristwatch:

He had A1 in economics dear.
SMH! you are siding him because you are one of those stingy guys abi
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Captainswag225(m): 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
o.p, its not that they are stingy. It could be that they dont have money or they may be saving the money for the wedding and future kidz. Etc
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
danyel09:
;Dhe has a first class in Economics at Oxford grin grin grin grin

SMH! undecided
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Omotayor123(f): 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]

cheesy
Tosyne2much you just describe yourself abi tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) / Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? / Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.