Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend (15226 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by tosyne2much(m): 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
what is it with 10things self?
I don't even know sef cheesy
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by tosyne2much(m): 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
Midehi:

Ayjos10

you are not only stingy but wicked & sharing your gf, #500 for 3yrs? then who has been responsible for her body cream,toiletries & other stuffs, are you telling me since 3yrs she has not changed her undies, her jeans, who bought them for her? guy pls wake up & open your eyes to see that you are sharing that fruit with someone else..no offense, she will soon dump you.

i always advice guys, if you have no cash, dont bother having a gf cos if you do, you will easily get hurt cos one alahaji, yahoo guys will help you in annointing that punana.. work hard, get cash & settle with whoever you wish.
Well said cool

LOVE needs finance to grow
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by tohpahz(f): 11:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahahahaha cheesy

Tohpahz, come and answer this question cheesy

Lolzzz.. he's not stingy cheesy he's caring kiss ,, Wristwatch shey u won't eat from d biscuit undecided
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by amokeme(f): 2:23am On Jun 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
. Are you for real ?
yes...
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:41am On Jun 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
Well said cool

LOVE needs finance to grow
without FINANCE love can die.
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Owliver(m): 3:08am On Jun 04, 2015
I watched the romeo and juliet film several times and there was no part where romeo bought recharge cards for juliet or took her to kfc to eat morning food still their love was the greatest. What has gone wrong these days huhn? Hmmmm.
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by suzzy16(f): 5:16am On Jun 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Your girlfriend will chop N50 biscuit? She be rat? ? angry
lol,vry funny

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by suzzy16(f): 5:17am On Jun 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Your girlfriend will chop N50 biscuit? She be rat? ? angry
lol,vry funny

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:31am On Jun 04, 2015
wristwatch:

Hahaha. Hold on na. One step at a time na. Besides shey u no want car whey e beta pass range rover sport? grin
Propose with a Range grin grin grin
Wed me with a Bentley grin grin grin
Do the baby shower on a yacht grin grin grin

Morning dear. How are you, and your night?
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by beautycrush24(f): 6:43am On Jun 04, 2015
10. If he says he prefers her on her natural hair. C'mon dude....don't be stingy. Give d lady some money to go fix her hair.

And some are here justifying being stingy, calling it test of love. Thats silly. Ehn we sef dey test una to know whether una go b stingy husbands.
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by beautycrush24(f): 6:44am On Jun 04, 2015
Owliver:
I watched the romeo and juliet film several times and there was no part where romeo bought recharge cards for juliet or took her to kfc to eat morning food still their love was the greatest. What has gone wrong these days huhn? Hmmmm.

Bros.....go watch am again.
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Dickk: 7:09am On Jun 04, 2015
Midehi:

and who said girls dont buy?
a girl that truely love & care for his guy will go extreme to buy a gift for him.
Do you do that, practice what you preach little girl.
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Dickk: 7:14am On Jun 04, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

grin grin grin grin e-jealousy tongue
Nope, it is e-wantingtofeedmyeyes and haveafuck wink
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 04, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Propose with a Range grin grin grin
Wed me with a Bentley grin grin grin
Do the baby shower on a yacht grin grin grin

Morning dear. How are you, and your night?

Dear ie, which kind marital target be this oo!

My night was cool and urz?
wink
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 04, 2015
Dickk:
Do you do that, practice what you preach little girl.
if i dont do it i wont know and pls dont call me little girl again.
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Dickk: 7:58am On Jun 04, 2015
Midehi:

if i dont do it i wont know and pls dont call me little girl again.
And if I do, what's gonna happen, little kid.
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:05am On Jun 04, 2015
wristwatch:

Dear ie, which kind marital target be this oo!

My night was cool and urz?
wink
I'm only obeying Kachisbarbie's siggy tongue tongue.

It rained last night. I just hope the sun pops its fiery face today cheesy..

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by tosyne2much(m): 8:09am On Jun 04, 2015
beautycrush24:
10. If he says he prefers her on her natural hair. C'mon dude....don't be stingy. Give d lady some money to go fix her hair.

And some are here justifying being stingy, calling it test of love. Thats silly. Ehn we sef dey test una to know whether una go b stingy husbands.
ehn ehn cheesy
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 04, 2015
tohpahz:

Lolzzz.. he's not stingy cheesy he's caring kiss ,, Wristwatch shey u won't eat from d biscuit undecided

Haba. U want make she slap me sad
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 04, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

I'm only obeying Kachisbarbie's siggy tongue tongue.

It rained last night. I just hope the sun pops its fiery face today cheesy..

I prefer if the weather remains cool and friendly. Perhaps it should be a friendly sunshine because am no friend for hot weather . Lol @ Kachisbarbie siggy. sad

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:24am On Jun 04, 2015
wristwatch:

I prefer if the weather remains cool and friendly. Perhaps it should be a friendly sunshine because am no friend for hot weather . Lol @ Kachisbarbie siggy. sad
I don't want it cool angry. A little hotter tongue. My clothes needs to dry wink.

Fuel don come. Refill your AC grin tongue.

@your siggy, you are speaking the people's language grin grin grin. Welcome home, brother.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by amokeme(f): 9:14am On Jun 04, 2015
Midehi:

then he is what?
no guy is compelled to do all those things listed up there.. Its a choice. And if he chooses not to do it, is that enough reason to call him stingy? undecided
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 04, 2015
amokeme:
no guy is compelled to do all those things listed up there.. Its a choice. And if he chooses not to do it, is that enough reason to call him stingy? undecided
hehehehehehehe...very funny!
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by DONADAMS(m): 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ayjos10:
bliv her@ur own perile...actually some girls can EAT en....took a girl I was eyein to a fast food dat day nd d follwin conversation took place
I - baby wot will u lik to take
Natasha- anytin
I - ok will u take shanwama
Natasha- i alredy told u i dnt lik dat type of INDOMIE
I -(For my mind *blood of sango*)i want to use d rest room pls.....*u knw d rest na* USAIN BOLT be learner
*falls 4rm moon*...hahahahah...LMAO!!!!
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by SirDorianGray(m): 9:29am On Jun 07, 2015
obesemf:
undecided why buy her phone? her father die?

Loool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. / The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof / How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.