Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend (15224 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Ayjos10(m): 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! I know say you dey joke sha. 500H as in how? cheesy
...dat was for recharge card on her last bday 'cos i switched off my phone d last 2yrs on her bday..she use to say 'AM NT MOVED BY MATERIAL TINX'......she was burnin hot nd spittin fire d next day!!i had to do d needful grin grin
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by amokeme(f): 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
If a guy doesn't do all that, it doesn't mean he is stingy.
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by tosyne2much(m): 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
2dice:
10: if you don't Give your girlfriend weekly/monthly allowance ...your stinginess is on HND level ...
Ooooboi cheesy

This one use style get comma ooooo cheesy
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

thankGod you're online o, how would I survive your absence. cry

That's what i'm saying na, N50 biscuit is too much.
Noreos chocolate sandwich biscuit is N10 for one: you are trying to tell me your babe can eat 5 of it?

Adonbilivit shocked...

It means she can eat your fortune, dump her.angry

I'm fine. smiley cheesy[/i]

Eh ehnn.. So that means peju will eat my fortunes. Thanks 4 d advice kachismarmie
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
front page !
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Dickk: 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
wristwatch:

Eh ehnn.. So that means peju will eat my fortunes. Thanks 4 d advice kachismarmie
No be only peju you go see, na jumoke
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
ronald4lif:
Hmmm most of these are excuses of broke guys sha. A responsible man in a relationship knows better than falling on lame excuses such as this ones. How does a relationship function without a man spending on the woman?. Ironically, most guys who may scorn you for doing certain things to your woman spend worse secretly. They just want to be seen as hard-men.

When they loose the jewel to a responsible man, they will claim she is a gold digger.
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dickk:
No be only peju you go see, na jumoke

Hahahaha
cheesy grin even jumoke self dey ask me for gala too much.
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by FASH23(m): 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ok... I go put am for mind
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
amokeme:
If a guy doesn't do all that, it doesn't mean he is stingy.

Yes oo.
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Prettyvhickie(f): 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
wristwatch:

cheesy well I still dey hussle oo aunty. If no be u, I for dey off line.

The only thing I can afford is what I can give. I can't steal to please oo. If I get 10k and I give her 4k. Shey I no try? wink

OP u are on point. Some guys get money but dem no fit buy common pure water for their girlfriend.
u don buy for me before?
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by 2dice(m): 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ooooboi cheesy

This one use style get comma ooooo cheesy
haba .... These girls need to be gingered ...give Dem monthly allawi .... Be a man like Jesus ... Cheerful Giver
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Deejavuu(f): 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Your girlfriend will chop N50 biscuit?
She be rat? ?angry

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Dunno why that part got me laughing... grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Ayjos10(m): 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
wristwatch:

bliv her@ur own perile...actually some girls can EAT en....took a girl I was eyein to a fast food dat day nd d follwin conversation took place
I - baby wot will u lik to take
Natasha- anytin
I - ok will u take shanwama
Natasha- i alredy told u i dnt lik dat type of INDOMIE
I -(For my mind *blood of sango*)i want to use d rest room pls.....*u knw d rest na* USAIN BOLT be learner
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

grin grin grin grin grin grin You get small bad mouth sha. E still dey develop grin.

sad

U don dey scarce dear. Y na? I miss u like the desert miss the rain wink
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
Deejavuu:

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Dunno why that part got me laughing... grin

Missed you angry
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ayjos10:
bliv her@ur own perile...actually some girls can EAT en....took a girl I was eyein to a fast food dat day nd d follwin conversation took place
Natasha- anytin
I -(For my mind *blood of sango*)i want to use d rest room pls.....*u knw d rest na* USAIN BOLT be learner

Hahahaha. Ara Oko oshi grin
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Deejavuu(f): 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
Chiam55:

Missed you angry

Awww sweetie cry

Missed you more kiss kiss

I will holla at the derailers thread wink
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by tosyne2much(m): 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
NinoBrown888:
front page !
E no go hit FP :tongue
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Deejavuu(f): 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ayjos10:
Natasha- anytin

lipsrsealed embarassed tongue
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by ronald4lif(m): 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ayjos10:
...dat was for recharge card on her last bday 'cos i switched off my phone d last 2yrs on her bday..she use to say 'AM NT MOVED BY MATERIAL TINX'......she was burnin hot nd spittin fire d next day!!i had to do d needful grin grin

Bad guy. You're just fortunate she's into you, only a handful of girls would tolerate those attitude. grin
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Woooooooow !!!!

If aunty Kachisbarbie fit keep you online then I trust she can keep me online too cheesy

Aunty Kachisbarbie, abeg my BIS go finish this week ooooo
cheesy

Hahahaha. See thief in making. No mind am oo aunty kachismarmie.
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
E no go hit FP :tongue
if I hear !
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Prettyvhickie(f): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
All the stingy guys don dey confess*wristwatch and co
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Dickk: 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
wristwatch:

Hahahaha
cheesy grin even jumoke self dey ask me for gala too much.
Your own stinginess no get part 2. I just hope your e-wifey is reading this cool
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
wristwatch:

sad

U don dey scarce dear. Y na? I miss u like the desert miss the rain wink
See rhymes cheesy cheesy..

My dear, I dey oo.. When the spirit leads me, I breeze in wink.. I had a test today, though. So, I spent my yesterday revising.

How are you?

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
NinoBrown888:

if I hear !
Lost friend sad shocked sad

Where have you been, Nino?
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Dickk: 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
All the stingy guys don dey confess*wristwatch and co
And who are the CO's?
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Woooooooow !!!!

If aunty Kachisbarbie fit keep you online then I trust she can keep me online too cheesy

Aunty Kachisbarbie, abeg my BIS go finish this week ooooo
cheesy
funny you.
Please skip the aunty, I am a very young lady in my ____.
When it finish, you rest na, better for us. We would rest from all your threads too.

Sleekyshuga:

grin grin grin grin grin grin You get small bad mouth sha. E still dey develop grin.
a lot of these bad mouth peeps here ain't gat nothing on me. It just depends on my mood...lols
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Dickk: 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

See rhymes cheesy cheesy..

My dear, I dey oo.. When the spirit leads me, I breeze in wink.. I had a test today, though. So, I spent my yesterday revising.

How are you?
So you don't know how to greet huh, there's fuel now, no more managing of batteryundecided
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by ronald4lif(m): 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
wristwatch:

When they loose the jewel to a responsible man, they will claim she is a gold digger.

Yes, true to some extent but most time the derogatory name gold digger is also another lame excuse for someone who's shying away from his responsibility or someone who doesn't even have the gold to be dug-out.

Whilst a man in amorous relationship should be ready to live up to a certain responsibility, he should also know when someone cross the line and attempt to swindle him off his resources. If a girl outsmart and defraud him then the joke is on him, not the gold digger.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
* Laughing * Some guys comments here nawa ooo.....

I hv this stingy guy like that, He will be calling me and telling me he wants to take me out...... I now decided to agree ooo.... Mmmmn......

On the day... he took me to an eatery....., and asked me what I would like to take, I dey do shakara, I said he should get me anything....... He bought one sausage and malt for me, he didn't even buy anything for himself, and I was like thinking maybe he's broke or something. I just manage am like that.

The next Sunday again, He did the same thing.....again and again

Then I decided to break that curse of *buying one sausage and malt*

So the next time we went again, he asked the same question.... I let him know that I am very hungry, that I hv not tasted any food o, He stood up again and went to the counter, Ehn, my mouth was already watering for the food I have not seen....

Guess what he brought again? 1 Sausage and Coke..., Chaii, He said that all the food they hv is finished....

I just excuse myself from the table, went to the counter and asked if they hv food, Naso I vex use my money buy food that day, Instead of him to be ashamed, he's even annoyed that I wasted his Sausage and coke

Abegi Is that Stinginess or because he studied Economics at school?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. / The Rise Of Cleavages In Nigeria... Photo Proof / How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.