Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Ladies Talk To Me - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Talk To Me (17861 Views)

My Husband Wont Talk To Me / . / Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by DollyParton1(f): 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nonso23:

What nonsense vow?
To deny him his basic right as a human being IN THE IMAGE AND LIKENESS OF GOD

Ok. I see where u are coming from. Case closed. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by KissesandWine(f): 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
charles316:

I understand you perfectly.

I have three elder sisters (all married) and I will be shattered to hear that their spouses are cheating on them. But would I ask them to cheat too just to get back at their husbands? NO.

You don't quench fire by adding kerosene to it.....Seun 1876

I still stand by what I said. No complete sane man will go for an oldie when there are fresh young girls around.

If you were a man,would you rather f0r.k a 20 yr old or the op of this thread?

Thank you for understanding. Cheating on your husband won't cure his cheating for sure. But it may or may not make you feel better about yourself. I don't know. Personally, it's not my style and I won't do something like that. I'd prefer to leave the marriage instead of resorting to such antics. But hey, that's just me.

Charles, like someone else said earlier.. have you not heard of Sugar mummies? How do you think they get laid? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by DollyParton1(f): 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nonso23:

Were you blind before
Case dismissed grin
I was not blind. Just dint realize how non functional your brain is.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by DollyParton1(f): 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nonso23:

From a mere appendage with methane between her ears that is very rich grin
If that is how u see your female relatives, then knock yourself out.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by SAMBARRY: 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
My take on the matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2015

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 04, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by SAMBARRY: 11:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
Excuses
charles316:

If you were a gigolo,would you rather f0rk a sweet sexy 20 year or babyosisi + a million dollar?

Let's have the opinion of nonso23, shyshymexx, coogar, tv01, pickabeau, crack house, iykedare,dinachi,avalon316, njokusboy etc

SEX WITH A SEXY 20 YR OLD BABE

OR

SEX WITH BABYOSISI + A MILLION DOLLAR.

BTW,who has seen her pic?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by KissesandWine(f): 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
charles316:

If you were a gigolo,would you rather f0rk a sweet sexy 20 year or babyosisi + a million dollar?

Let's have the opinion of nonso23, shyshymexx, coogar, tv01, pickabeau, crack house, iykedare,dinachi,avalon316, njokusboy etc

SEX WITH A SEXY 20 YR OLD BABE

OR

SEX WITH BABYOSISI + A MILLION DOLLAR.

BTW,who has seen her pic?

Who's seen whose pic?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by SAMBARRY: 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
iykedare:

BABYOSISI, please keep your one million dollar.

I will go for the sexy 20 yr old.
like this abi grin

olomi lomare grin

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by DollyParton1(f): 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Excuses
And here she comes. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Talk To Me by iykedare(m): 11:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
like this abi grin

olomi lomare grin

Chai. Please bring the sexy 20 yr old already.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by An0nimus: 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
The things I read on this section though...

First things first, I am not in support of cheating husbands and have always advised my friends against playing away matches.

That being said, if you feel cheating in retaliation is the best way to get back at a cheating spouse please by all means help yourself. Do a video of it and send it to your partner if you choose. Sleep with his best friend or an ex you still fancy. Whatever rocks your boat.

As long it makes you happy or feel like you're getting back at your partner. Goodlucksmiley

Next...

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
TooNoisy:
This thread just proves that babyosisi or babymama is a frustrated soul. All her threads are about taking revenge on cheating husbands. It is clear your husband is all about frolicking with prostitutes and you are here for advice on how to act.
And it is clearer you are one of the prostitutes she wants to act against.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Chomzy19(f): 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nonso23:

Now you can see why no man can come close to a filthy appendage such as you
They are scared you will birth further appendages that will stain their clean bloodlines. You are a mobile curse parading the streets looking for an honest man to punish. Hopefully your stench and putrefying odour will keep giving you away. angry
A wasted appendage, cursed to bear further appendages by her abominable lineage i pity any unfortunate man who ends up with such a waste as yourself. grin grin
You are a curse, live with your reality! smiley
How old are you?

12 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 04, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Chomzy19(f): 11:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
DollyParton1:

Fûčķ it!!! You used your brain as burnt sacrifice or what?The voices in your head must have quadrupled and must also be working overtime. That can only explain the mentally challenged shite u keep typing about your putrid smell and how u are having challenges integrating into the folds of MEN who actually have a well functioning brain and do use it.
You are just a punishment. I pity the unfortunate and non-discerning fugly slowpoke that ends up with u.
FYI my life is way better than u can ever imagine. You can go chop otapiapia if he dey pepper ur smelly body.
And you why are you replying?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
Babymama1:

Talk of the devil and he appears with a forked tongue
Di di welcome
Hehehe is that your di di bobo, what a lovely pet name for your son of a gigolo lover.

When he angrily said he was leaving, i wanted to ask you to beg him because the last time he was this angry and jealous was when you posted "your graduating picture followed by azubike's". But i think he is coming back, his ilks he beckoned upon are coming to hold him from fallen from all these cheating bullets you are sharing. Now i'm convinced he can't breath without you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by DollyParton1(f): 12:09am On Jun 05, 2015
Chomzy19:
And you why are you replying?
I know right... my bad.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Mothers Ugly Wish / The Family And Adult Education / Brothers Label Their Widowed Sister Witch, Banish Her From Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.