Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). (7629 Views)

Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by theenii: 11:08am On Jun 04, 2015
Jacksonville:
Mtchew..come to think of it. This list is complete nonsense without the igbo's on #1''or #2...
Yoruba come be no 1..really? ..dirty pple angry...
I love Edo gurls with their sugar rush wink..u knw nagrin
Deranged goat that's what you are! hope you know aba is the dirtiest town in Nigeria,that makes you ibos the dirtiest with your hairy bodies whew undecided,tribal fool!

2 Likes

Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by Masterclass32: 11:52am On Jun 04, 2015
Hahahahaha!

Op made his list. People are shouting. It is the op's subjective opinion. A Tiv man could as well make a list and place Tiv women as #1.

Op carry go! If I made my list, I would put Igbo ladies #1 cheesy
Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by shaboti: 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
I never knew that delta igbo and igbo are different tribes
Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by MrsChima(f): 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
shaboti:
I never knew that delta igbo and igbo are different tribes

Me either. Igbo is an ethnic tribe.
Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by coolzeal(m): 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
We all know the very beautiful, classy and sophisticated ladies that defined and win most Nigeria beauty pageants. You want a Beautiful, supportive, loyal, faithful and hardworking wife. Igbo Kwenu!
Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
theenii:
Deranged goat that's what you are! hope you know aba is the dirtiest town in Nigeria,that makes you ibos the dirtiest with your hairy bodies whew undecided,tribal fool!

Point of correction.i hate to dis-illusion u, u deluded monkey..i'm a warri dude frm delta. If it pains you so bad mehn u gotta cover ur face cuz u re one of d dirtiest pple in this nation grin..*fact
Sorry foool but it's d truth.
Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by GoodFaith: 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
Pray to God for a good wife or husband
People are individuals
People raise in the same home some time share different value , morals and belief
Say NO to tribe but Yes to happy marriage

1 Like

Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by notttty(m): 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
sweetorgasm:
Mind you this is not to cause tribalism but if you are born and brought up in Nigeria then you will know that i am saying the truth. "below are the top tribes in Nigeria that one can marry a good wife from in an orderly manner. so young guys should take note. "(1)YORUBAS. "(2)HAUSAS. "(3)URHOBOS. "(4)FULANIS. "(5)ITSEKIRIS. "(6)IJAWS. "(7)Delta ibos. '(cool IGBOS. "(9)EFIKS. "(10)EDO
faulted list cos yoruba are promiscuous, hausa are lazy and cant clean and depend so much on the money but refuse to work hard,lazy in bed also...... edo too temperament for a wife. now lets get down to it. kogi... igalas are very ok. hardworking and trust me u will grow to love them ... very supportive... then ebira women same in kogi state, very hardworking clean and supportive. can sacrifice anything for a husband then nasarawa..... calabar... not for the fun sex alone but hardworking and can take care of a man very well. then other tribes can follow.
Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by Winna01(m): 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
sweetorgasm:
which igbos? mcheew d ones dat will date monkeys if money grow on trees?
you are a b*tch dude!!
Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by wemmiejex: 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
Igbos with shapeless head mtcheew
Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by Winna01(m): 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
theenii:
bloody barbarian its igbo not ibo. Fool
Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by Winna01(m): 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
wemmiejex:
Igbos with shapeless head mtcheew
suck my d*ck motherf*cker, kanuri he goat
Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by Aminat508(f): 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
FruityLass:
smiley

#ProudlyYoruba cool
wa gbayiii cool cool

We Rep kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by DEIFIED(m): 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
All are nigeria women. They are all thesame.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inspired By True Life Story: Love And Fail BY STEPSGUIDE / 21-year-old Slay Queen Poisoned To Death By Boyfriend For Cheating / I Saw A Popular Nlander's Profile On Coderuns Hookup Site (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.