Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? - Sports (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? (86397 Views)

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar Jr – Who Is The Best Winger In The World? / Career Stats Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. Eden Hazard / Hazard Vs Bale Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best After Messi And Ronaldo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by homesteady(m): 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
hensben:
were is that homesteady of a guy; when i said neymar is not fit to be a captain if not for marketing reason he was barking like a toothless dog. neymar can't even conduct himself..smh.

And John Terry who has racially abused another player, slept around with his teammate girlfriend and got a red card after 31 minutes for a very daft foul in UCL semi final, is fit to be a captain?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by homesteady(m): 11:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
dubylhover:

don't mind pipo that knw nth abt d game.wen I was saying that certain criteria needed to b met for choosing a captain.home steady was just ranting.neymar has behaved childishly.imagine d manner manners in which he collected d red and his post match comments had no remorse..a captain needs to b mature.anyways Brazil is a dead footballing nation

You ran away when I asked you to tell me who made the rules for choosing captains! is it FIFA or CAF?
Is he the 1st captain to get a red card?
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 11:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
Zidane was a captain was red carded in a world cup final for head butting an opponent

We can also say he was childish, immature and not fit to be a captain
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by dubylhover(m): 8:14am On Jun 19, 2015
homesteady:

You ran away when I asked you to tell me who made the rules for choosing captains! is it FIFA or CAF?
Is he the 1st captain to get a red card?

i didnt blame him for getting d red card,it cud happen to anybody,hell if even happened to rooney sef,but after d match as a leader what did yu do??instead of apologizing for letting ur teamates nd ur country down,yu went on ranting like a sore loser,thats very lowly nd claseless for a supposed "captain" and it was still you who was casting thiago silva for crying after losing 7 1 that it wasnt good for a captain,so wht wud yu knw say abt neymars behaviour..be d judge of that..whn brazil had d likes of dinho,rivaldo,ronaldo,g,silva,they still made cafu captain..but anyways,thats not my problem..brazil is a country full with average nd below average players...they say in d land of d blind,a one eyed man is king
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by dubylhover(m): 8:19am On Jun 19, 2015
peterd53:

guy u re waiting 4 a legend 2 do wat?
are deh not human being??
mind u,dat der opinion, everyone ave is own priority.
BTW concerning neymar he is better Dan hazard ask pele

dx guy is so funny grin grin,he said that those "legends"ar human beings also,hes nau telling us to go and confirm frm pele that a "legend"also..how ironic
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by dubylhover(m): 8:27am On Jun 19, 2015
i just entrd goal.com nau,c what ronaldo had to say abt neymars conduct
http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4055/main/2015/06/19/12864392/ronaldo-criticises-neymar-hes-going-through-a-tough-time?ICID=HP_BN_6

he criticised him for what he SAID and did..
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 19, 2015
dubylhover,,,,don't mind these neymar fans,,,indeed in the land of blinds one eyed man is the king,,am sure oscar would be happy in london now because playing for this brazil team is so pathetic. Imagine a captain without remorse,,any day brazil drops their pride and pick a foreign coach from europe, am sure a whole lot will change,,someone like neymar would be just a team player like he is in barca, am waiting for them to finalise his transfer case in court. Then it will be a great fall. I hope you ain't waiting for a brazillian legend to slam neymar again because ronaldo just answered you. Hazard rules the game.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by dubylhover(m): 10:16am On Jun 19, 2015
Clintonblaze:
dubylhover,,,,don't mind these neymar fans,,,indeed in the land of blinds one eyed man is the king,,am sure oscar would be happy in london now because playing for this brazil team is so pathetic. Imagine a captain without remorse,,any day brazil drops their pride and pick a foreign coach from europe, am sure a whole lot will change,,someone like neymar would be just a team player like he is in barca, am waiting for them to finalise his transfer case in court. Then it will be a great fall. I hope you ain't waiting for a brazillian legend to slam neymar again because ronaldo just answered you. Hazard rules the game.

seriously,brazil shudnt build their team arounfd 1 player,no matter who..brazil used to b beta dan dis na...im seriously sngry y neymar shud lead thiago silva
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:39am On Jun 19, 2015
Clintonblaze:
young man, u are falling my name.
Well, as for me the difference between hazard and neymar is that one will make top 3 in this year's ballon d'or and will not smell top 7
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by dubylhover(m): 10:55am On Jun 19, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

young man, u are falling my name.
Well, as for me the difference between hazard and neymar is that one will make top 3 in this year's ballon d'or and will not smell top 7

falling ur name hw
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by jnrbayano(m): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2015
Neymar is a wonderful player with tremendous skill

Hazard too is wonderful but slightly less skillful.

Neymar is also slightly quicker of the two but Hazard is stronger.

They are both match winners.

Hazard is Messy-like (Businesslike) whereas Neymar is Cristiano Ronaldo-like (hollywoodlike)

Hazard assists goal (playmaker) more than Neymar (finisher) but the latter scores more than the former.

All in all, it will take bias to separate them.

Don't drag me into it Op. smiley

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2015
jnrbayano:
Neymar is a wonderful player with tremendous skill

Hazard too is wonderful but slightly less skillful.

Neymar is also slightly quicker of the two but Hazard is stronger.

They are both match winners.

Hazard is Messy-like (Businesslike) whereas Neymar is Cristiano Ronaldo-like (hollywoodlike)

Hazard assists goal (playmaker) more than Neymar (finisher) but the latter scores more than the former.

All in all, it will take bias to separate them.

Don't drag me into it Op. smiley
i disagree with you.
Neymar is one of the best playmakers in the world when wearing a brazil shirt.
Chelsea fans say he just tap in goals, whats the point of creating chances when you have the best and most creative player in the world playing beside you in barcelona, why should he stress himself?
Hazard is nowhere near a messi-like figure.
In my Dictionary, Messi is defined as someone with ability to play almost any position on the pitch but still has the abiilty to be a top scorer or decide games by himself.
Even when Neymar was in Santos, he was still on the ballon d'or 23 man shortlist...check 2011 and 2012....where was hazard?..that says alot.
People that say hazard is better than neymar are just epl fans that think football starts and ends there.
Krasid a die hard Madridsta will tell you that Hazard is not Neymar's mate.
If not for bale's slip in form, would we be hearing hazard sef?
Or you want to tell me that Hazard of this season is better than bale of last season.
EPL fans should keep justifying mediocrity.
Keep saying Hazard is better than Neymar till Neymar, Bale and James Rodriguez win UCL for the next three years

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by peterd53(m): 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
dubylhover:

dx guy is so funny grin grin,he said that those "legends"ar human beings also,hes nau telling us to go and confirm frm pele that a "legend"also..how ironic

yh I said it!!!!!
DAT if u still insist on legend praising neymar
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by jnrbayano(m): 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

i disagree with you.
Chelsea fans say he just tap in goals, whats the point of creating chances when you have the best and most creative player in the world playing beside you in barcelona, why should he stress himself?
In my Dictionary, Messi is defined as someone with ability to play almost any position on the pitch but still has the abiilty to be a top scorer or decide games by himself.
Even when Neymar was in Santos, he was still on the ballon d'or 23 man shortlist...check 2011 and 2012....where was hazard?..that says alot.
People that say hazard is better than neymar are just epl fans that think football starts and ends there.
Or you want to tell me that Hazard of this season is better than bale of last season.
Keep saying Hazard is better than Neymar till Neymar, Bale and James Rodriguez win UCL for the next three years

....on what?
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by bigkesh(m): 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
raumdeuter:
Zidane was a captain was red carded in a world cup final for head butting an opponent

We can also say he was childish, immature and not fit to be a captain
seriously, u really love arguments......

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by peterd53(m): 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
dubylhover:

i didnt blame him for getting d red card,it cud happen to anybody,hell if even happened to rooney sef,but after d match as a leader what did yu do??instead of apologizing for letting ur teamates nd ur country down,yu went on ranting like a sore loser,thats very lowly nd claseless for a supposed "captain" and it was still you who was casting thiago silva for crying after losing 7 1 that it wasnt good for a captain,so wht wud yu knw say abt neymars behaviour..be d judge of that..whn brazil had d likes of dinho,rivaldo,ronaldo,g,silva,they still made cafu captain..but anyways,thats not my problem..brazil is a country full with average nd below average players...they say in d land of d blind,a one eyed man is king

Bleep uuu!!!!!!! xo u prefer a red card shown 2 u during games(wic makes ur team under pressure 4 d rest of d match) 2 d 1 DAT is dusted
I.e if sani keita was red carded after d game would d match end up in a defeat
if Felipe melo was red carded after after d game against Holland @ 2010 world cup would it av ended in defeat?
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Feemmy(m): 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
Giorgio Chiellini said "There’s better football in La Liga but worse defending." I think I would want to agree wit him, La Liga defenders are very lazy that's y u can barge goals any how. How on earth would someone scored 48 goals and another getting 43 goals in a single season, this simply means they scored against all teams in the league it won't happen in premier League.
And to even support his claim a player would pick the ball up in the mid-field, go past four, five defenders without loosing balance, take a shot and still score that's suicide defending which is not allowed in premier League......... have you guys come to think of why HAZARD was the most fouled player, because no defense in premier league would let you go past four players ..........Di maria was breezing past defenders in la liga, when he got to premier league he found it difficult to breeze past a single defender....
If Neymar were to be in premier League I don't see him getting many goals, I can bet my money on this and I'm yet to see who will convince me cos no defender will give you time to dance the way he does in Spanish league and come to think of it he's not even strong. One of the reason Ozil has not been able to replicate is Madrid form is simply because he's not strong.

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Feemmy(m): 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

i disagree with you.
I will want to agree with you to an extent that you don't have to create when you have the best creator of the game beside you.
But come to think of it, do you think if Neymar were to be Barcelona creator, he would have up to that goals?
If your answer is to be "Yes," help us go through the Top five leagues in Europe and tell us a player who's sole aim is to create for his team and had up to 22 goals in the league except Genius Messi.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Krasid(m): 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
Feemmy:
Giorgio Chiellini said "There’s better football in La Liga but worse defending." I think I would want to agree wit him, La Liga defenders are very lazy that's y u can barge goals any how. How on earth would someone scored 48 goals and another getting 43 goals in a single season, this simply means they scored against all teams in the league it won't happen in premier League.
And to even support his claim a player would pick the ball up in the mid-field, go past four, five defenders without loosing balance, take a shot and still score that's suicide defending which is not allowed in premier League.........
Apart from Messi and CR7, no player past or present, living or dead has ever scored up to 40 in the history.You say how on earth could someone score 48 and 43 goals there, but do you know who those "someone" are? (We are talking about possibly the 2 greatest ever).They have also scored 17 and 14 in the UCL b4.Maybe the defending in UCL is also worse.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by dubylhover(m): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
peterd53:

Bleep uuu!!!!!!! xo u prefer a red card shown 2 u during games(wic makes ur team under pressure 4 d rest of d match) 2 d 1 DAT is dusted
I.e if sani keita was red carded after d game would d match end up in a defeat
if Felipe melo was red carded after after d game against Holland @ 2010 world cup would it av ended in defeat?

pls dnt take offense oo,ar yu litterate??go back nd read my post,dn yu wud understand im not talking bt d red card,but his post match reaction..think b4 yu speak,understand b4 yu type undecided
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
Feemmy:
And to even support his claim a player would pick the ball up in the mid-field, go past four, five defenders without loosing balance, take a shot and still score that's suicide defending which is not allowed in premier League......... have you guys come to think of why HAZARD was the most fouled player, because no defense in premier league would let you go past four players ..........Di maria was breezing past defenders in la liga, when he got to premier league he found it difficult to breeze past a single defender....
If Neymar were to be in premier League I don't see him getting many goals, I can bet my money on this and I'm yet to see who will convince me cos no defender will give you time to dance the way he does in Spanish league and come to think of it he's not even strong. One of the reason Ozil has not been able to replicate is Madrid form is simply because he's not strong.

How many did Chiellinis Juve concede within 90mins vs Barcelona?

Players like Aguero, Silva, Mata, Sanchez, Yaya, Michu Fabregas were better players in EPL than they were in La Liga

This Iniesta dribbling everyone from bck to goals was this vs La Liga defence?

This Suarez nutmeg, was that vs La Liga defence?

Is this not the same La Liga team disgracing EPL champions

[img]http://gfycat.com/AdoredWildEft[/img]

http://gfycat.com/TallLinearAmurminnow

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Feemmy(m): 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
Krasid:
Apart from Messi and CR7, no player past or present, living or dead has ever scored up to 40 in the history.You say how on earth could someone score 48 and 43 goals there, but do you know who those "someone" are? (We are talking about possibly the 2 greatest ever).They have also scored 17 and 14 in the UCL b4.Maybe the defending in UCL is also worse.
I'm not saying these guys aren't good but La Liga made them better... In 2007 Ronaldo finished behind Kaka in the ballon d'or he had 17 goals in the League, In 2008 when he won ballon d'or he had 31 goals the following season before going to Spanish league he had 18 goals from 33 games but in La Liga in his first season he had 26 goals from 29 games. In his second season he had 40 goals the following season he had 46 goals.
Conclusion:
Ronaldo in premier league: 6 seasons 196 games 84 goals
In La Liga: 6 seasons 200 games 225 goals
these guys are good but you wouldn't get many goals in premier league and Italian league the way you can get them in laliga. A certain league can make you good and when you got to another you became better.
And a league can make you better and when you got to another you became good.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Feemmy(m): 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

How many did Chiellinis Juve concede within 90mins vs Barcelona?

Players like Aguero, Silva, Mata, Sanchez, Yaya, Michu Fabregas were better players in EPL than they were in La Liga

This Iniesta dribbling everyone from bck to goals was this vs La Liga defence?

This Suarez nutmeg, was that vs La Liga defence?

Is this not the same La Liga team disgracing EPL champions

[img]http://gfycat.com/AdoredWildEft[/img]

http://gfycat.com/TallLinearAmurminnow

And How many goals did Messi scored in the above games? where did Messi go past four players like that of Bilbao and scores?
Messi plays in Laliga every Year, most of the defenders know his capacity even if you can't stop him from dribbling one player, you can't stop is genius passes, goals kick or more but how on hell letting him go past 4,5 players and still score? haba how my players dey field? y not foul him, after all foul is part of the game..........That's incompetence on part of those defenders.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Krasid(m): 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
Feemmy:

I'm not saying these guys aren't good but La Liga made them better... In 2007 Ronaldo finished behind Kaka in the ballon d'or he had 17 goals in the League, In 2008 when he won ballon d'or he had 31 goals the following season before going to Spanish league he had 18 goals from 33 games but in La Liga in his first season he had 26 goals from 29 games. In his second season he had 40 goals the following season he had 46 goals.
Conclusion:
these guys are good A certain league can make you good and when you got to another you became better.

You forget that players peak between 25 and 29.In his last 2 seasons in United he scored 8, and 4 goals in the UCL.In Madrid he scored 8,7,10,12,17,10 respectively.He simply peaked and developed at Madrid and it has nothing to do with the league.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by peterd53(m): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
Feemmy:

Conclusion:
these guys are good but you wouldn't get many goals in premier league and Italian league the way you can get them in laliga. A certain league can make you good and when you got to another you became better.

d fact is DAT wen u ave d support of or teammate u can du an undo
costa net 20 goals in 26 matches (injury hit campaign).
do u tink if he was fit he won't net up 2 35 goals?
suarez net 31 in his last season @EPL (missed 8 matches due to suspension).

on ronaldo scoring 225 in 200, DAT a result of hard work and he improve. i can bet u if Ronaldo return 2 EPL 2 a team like chelsea he will scape all d award in a single season ( excluding d young player award)
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
Feemmy:

And How many goals did Messi scored in the above games? where did Messi go past four players like that of Bilbao and scores?
Messi plays in Laliga every Year, most of the defenders know his capacity even if you can't stop him from dribbling one player, you can't stop is genius passes, goals kick or more but how on hell letting him go past 4,5 players and still score? haba how my players dey field? y not foul him, after all foul is part of the game..........That's incompetence on part of those defenders.

Messi scored 4 goals in one game vs Arsenal, Messi scored in both CL finals he played vs Man Utd, Messi disgraced Man City every year

How come they cant stop him?

I am asking in those clips I shared how many were vs La Liga defenders? No be PSG wey eliminate EPL champions Iniesta dey dribble for fun?
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
Feemmy:

Conclusion:

Whats special about Italian league or English league defence? Why is this strong defence not making them win the CL or Europa League

Is it not Italian league that Ciro Immobile was Highest goal scorer yet flopped at DOrtmund, Or Lamela, Or Cavani or Pastore, or Cerci or Iturbe?

How many goals was Morata scoring in Spain before going to Italy? Or Higuain or how did players who left Italy for La Ligas "soft" defence fare like Kaka or Zlatan or Sanchez

Players Like AGuero Michu, Silva, Toure Sanchez Fabregas were just average in La Liga until they got to the weak EPL

How many times did AGuero score 20+ goals in La Liga yet he topped EPL chart even with injuries
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Krasid(m): 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

Whats special about Italian league or English league defence? Why is this strong defence not making them win the CL or Europa League

Is it not Italian league that Ciro Immobile was Highest goal scorer yet flopped at DOrtmund, Or Lamela, Or Cavani or Pastore, or Cerci or Iturbe?

How many goals was Morata scoring in Spain before going to Italy? Or Higuain or how did players who left Italy for La Ligas "soft" defence fare like Kaka or Zlatan or Sanchez

Players Like AGuero Michu, Silva, Toure Sanchez Fabregas were just average in La Liga until they got to the weak EPL

How many times did AGuero score 20+ goals in La Liga yet he topped EPL chart even with injuries
That reminds me.A 38 year old Luca toni was the joint top scorer of the Italian league this season playing for Hellas verona fc.He scored 22 goals.Somebody is now telling me Messi and CR who are the best players in the world and are at their peak won't score 40 there.Poverty league.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
Krasid:
That reminds me.A 38 year old Luca toni was the joint top scorer of the Italian league this season playing for Hellas verona fc.He scored 22 goals.Somebody is now telling me Messi and CR who are the best players in the world and are at their peak won't score 40 there.Poverty league.

^^ You dey mind all of them giving silly excuses if this was EPL if this was Serie A

What were they looking that La Liga is winning all the trophies in Europe beating everyone

CL and Europa for the past 2 seasons have been won by La Liga. In all those EPL teams none made it to quarters and only Juve made it past group stage from Italy. Yet they are telling us their league is strong or their defence is weak

Lets look at last season Champions league group stage

Liverpool from the strong defence EPL conceded 9 goals in the group stage,
Arsenal from the strong defence EPL conceded 8 goals on the group stage .
Man City EPL defending champions from this strong defence league conceded 8 goals in CL group stages
Roma from the strong defence Serie A conceded 14 goals in 6 group stage games and 7 in one game at home

Lets look at teams from the weak defence La Liga and their performance in the CL group stages

The weakest La Liga team in last yr CL Bilbao conceded 6 goals in the group stage
Barcelona from the weak defence La Liga conceded 5 goals in the group stage
Atletico Madrid from the weak defence La liga conceded 3 goals in the group stage
Real Madrid from the weak defence La Liga conceded 2 goals in the group stage

Thats why I always say most EPL fans know next to nothing about football

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
Barman, give ramdeuter and krasid 2 cartons of orijin. Finish all this EPL fans that know nothing about apart from EPL

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Bibleuser: 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

i disagree with you.
Neymar is nowhere near Hazard and don't tell me Neymar is a playmaker because what Neymar does is to allow his team in Brazil to maintain the ball then they pass ball to him and he finishes it.
Neymar:
Passing - 72%
Playmaking - 75%
Dribbling - 89%
Finishing - 95%
Body Balance - 68%

But Hazard:
Passing - 87%
Playmaking - 89%
Dribbling - 92%
Finishing - 87%
Body Balance - 85%

Pls this stats is by ea fifa and they are the ones that rank it. And by their details Hazard is better than Neymar

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
Bibleuser:

Neymar is nowhere near Hazard and don't tell me Neymar is a playmaker because what Neymar does is to allow his team in Brazil to maintain the ball then they pass ball to him and he finishes it.
Neymar:
Passing - 72%
Playmaking - 75%
Dribbling - 89%
Finishing - 95%
Body Balance - 68%

But Hazard:
Passing - 87%
Playmaking - 89%
Dribbling - 92%
Finishing - 87%
Body Balance - 85%

Pls this stats is by ea fifa and they are the ones that rank it. And by their details Hazard is better than Neymar
Its not ur fault sha.
I blame bale for dipping in form.
If not we wont be having this argument.
Just watch Neymar come 3rd in the ballon d'or list this year

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook / Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums / Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.