Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? (86403 Views)

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar Jr – Who Is The Best Winger In The World? / Career Stats Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. Eden Hazard / Hazard Vs Bale Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best After Messi And Ronaldo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Bibleuser: 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
I'm so tired of those that are still saying that la liga is tougher than EPL. U people should say that la liga top 3 teams are among the best in the world but other teams in la liga are below EPL. In conclusion Neymar cannot play EPL and shine but Hazard can even play in Sevilla and make them come at least 3rd
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
Bibleuser:
I'm so tired of those that are still saying that la liga is tougher than EPL. U people should say that la liga top 3 teams are among the best in the world but other teams in la liga are below EPL. In conclusion Neymar cannot play EPL and shine but Hazard can even play in Sevilla and make them come at least 3rd

Is Sevilla among the top 3 in SPain yet they win the Europa league regularly which the EPL teams cant

I believe the La Liag teams from 1-20 are stronger than their EPL counterpart
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
assassin before counting neymars 54 awards to hazards 29,, please dnt forget to acknowledge their respective leagues ooo. starting from the brazillian league serie A,,,, when neymar was shinning and using all the brazillian clubs as play toys how many world class players almost his age or older was competing with him in the league? i take a deep look into the league and find old and tired players who was to respect their country's league before retiring, the likes of robinho,ronaldinho,fred, etc why won't neymar scope all the awards in such league? some of his near age mates like lucas moura, paulinho,romulo,etc are now warming the bench in their respective clubs. Neymar had basically no competition in their league, no wonder i have searched in recent times and waited to hear another brazillian almost neymars age storm into europe and start grabbing the headlines(except Oscar) but its all in vain. the likes of ganso and damaio caused a lot of transfer speculations and at the end remained in the brazillian league. Neymar had little or no competitors in the brazillian league. But check out the french league, at hazards time we heard of a certain yohan cabaye, ben afra,andre ayew,giroud,gervinho,pastore,loic remy,yohan gourcuff,jeo cole,remy cabella,carrasco,kondogbia, etc competing in the french ligue 1, and they are producing stars around europe eg varane,giroud,sissoko,cesar azpilicueta,etc. ok since neymar went to barcelona how many awards has he won in la liga personally. But hazard has proved himself from ligue 1 (a much tougher and productive league than neymars brazillian league), to EPL and is even a major transfer target of a la liga giant. Face it lads,,i've been searching for neymar but now i found him under HAZARD'S feet.

3 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by slimsky(m): 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Greatihex(m): 7:31am On Jun 18, 2015
raumdeuter:

What a load of crap. Let me guess, you are an EPL fan because only an EPL fan can be this ignorant

Hazard won PFA young player last year in the midst of Suarez Rooney SIlva and Aguero? This is an evidence that most EPL fans dont know anything. Dont you know there is an age cap to PFA young player of the year? Its like Saying Pogba won the young player of the world cup where Messi, Ronaldo and Schweinsteiger are

This year that Hazard won only shows how useless the EPL is this season when his competitors were a rookie called Harry Kane and COutinho who had 5 goals and assist all season
If Hazard was in La Liga would he be considered better than ROnaldo, Messi, Bale Suarez(who schooled him last season when both were in the EPL).

Mourinho says Hazard is worth 200m what a joke
it makes me angry when u guys say that hazard competitors were kane and coutinho. Were falcao, dimaria, rooney,aguero,costa,sanchez,yaya toure, silva and others nt in the same league with him? Y didn't they win it. Even if it is kane and coutinho; bale, ronaldo and suarez that u re referring to, did they nt start becoming stars frm sumwhere and sumtym. How many seasons did they play in d epl b4 winning it. The strikers and other players that shone in d laliga dis past season like, bacca and griezmann, was it nt dis past season that they came to limelight? If best players are to be nominated for voting, won't they b nominated? Make una dy reasonable for once. Didn't kane perform superbly dis season? Don't u knw that many players in laliga were ahead of neymar in performance rating that first season he came to barca.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 7:36am On Jun 18, 2015
were is that homesteady of a guy; when i said neymar is not fit to be a captain if not for marketing reason he was barking like a toothless dog. neymar can't even conduct himself..smh.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 18, 2015
skimsky,reud,assassin all you supporters of neymar am sure you didnt watch the brazil columbia game this morning, cause if you did, one thing would have been ringing in your hearts "clinton was right after all, brazil got tied up in the game with no loop holes to attack through(and as fate may have it there was no oscar), please were was neymar, what was he doing to rescue even a point for brazil? I watched the game and saw a wasteful player that missed all his chances, ospina looked relaxed knowing that it was the normal neymar who wasted all 5 chances(given 10 chances he'll miss 7 and score 3). Again, he was the captain instead of being humble and calm, he was fighting, frustrated and angry, instead of the captain to calm his team mates,the team mates were the ones calming him. WOOW, what an exemplary leader, i can remember when hazard get fouled harshly, he didn't even wait for terry to calm him, he'll be up again in humble manners working hard until he pull down his opponents. eg against southampton, arsenal, qpr, crystal palace, etc. In case you missed the match go to goal.com and read how they exposed neymars flaws and even said he was yet to be a 'world class player'(am not the writer of goal.com). My dear friends am not surprised to see that you guys are sentimental over this issue after all the bible said satan has blinded the eyes of many from seeing the truth, i'll keep praying for the redemption of you all. Hazard is by country miles better than neymar.

2 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by HOMOTOYOSI10: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2015
Nawa for those Neymar oooo cryNawa for those Neymar oooo
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by HOMOTOYOSI10: 9:54am On Jun 18, 2015
Nawa for these Neymar oooo leader indeed cry two yellow cards and one red for group stage SMH
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by HOMOTOYOSI10: 9:59am On Jun 18, 2015
cheesy grin grin grin "Neymar is a footballing lie," the 45-year-old wrote on Twitter. "Neymar, just go to Hollywood already!" Na Aspirilla talk am ooo nor be me
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by dubylhover(m): 10:01am On Jun 18, 2015
Arsenate:
he gave reasons why he thinks neymar is better than hazard. You tell us why you think otherwise :

if you want to knw my reason,go back previous pages and read...but d points that guy gave are so baseless and amateur
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by dubylhover(m): 10:06am On Jun 18, 2015
hensben:
were is that homesteady of a guy; when i said neymar is not fit to be a captain if not for marketing reason he was barking like a toothless dog. neymar can't even conduct himself..smh.

don't mind pipo that knw nth abt d game.wen I was saying that certain criteria needed to b met for choosing a captain.home steady was just ranting.neymar has behaved childishly.imagine d manner manners in which he collected d red and his post match comments had no remorse..a captain needs to b mature.anyways Brazil is a dead footballing nation
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by AikayDaWrapper(m): 10:59am On Jun 18, 2015
Neymar supporters going into hiding like bin laden
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by slimsky(m): 11:17am On Jun 18, 2015
every footballer has his bad day..lyk ur saint hazard getting himself sent off for kicking a ball boy against Swansea...I don't expect u Chelsea fans to remember that day
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Krasid(m): 11:31am On Jun 18, 2015
Forget the two frauds.James rodriguez is the real deal.The one month injury hindered him from reaching his full potential this season.He will surpass both next season.

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by peterd53(m): 11:57am On Jun 18, 2015
Clintonblaze:
skimsky,reud,assassin all you supporters of neymar am sure you didnt watch the brazil columbia game this morning, cause if you did, one thing would have been ringing in your hearts "clinton was right after all, brazil got tied up in the game with no loop holes to attack through(and as fate may have it there was no oscar), please were was neymar, what was he doing to rescue even a point for brazil? I watched the game and saw a wasteful player that missed all his chances, ospina looked relaxed knowing that it was the normal neymar who wasted all 5 chances(given 10 chances he'll miss 7 and score 3). Again, he was the captain instead of being humble and calm, he was fighting, frustrated and angry, instead of the captain to calm his team mates,the team mates were the ones calming him. WOOW, what an exemplary leader, i can remember when hazard get fouled harshly, he didn't even wait for terry to calm him, he'll be up again in humble manners working hard until he pull down his opponents. eg against southampton, arsenal, qpr, crystal palace, etc. In case you missed the match go to goal.com and read how they exposed neymars flaws and even said he was yet to be a 'world class player'(am not the writer of goal.com). My dear friends am not surprised to see that you guys are sentimental over this issue after all the bible said satan has blinded the eyes of many from seeing the truth, i'll keep praying for the redemption of you all. Hazard is by country miles better than neymar.

guy u talking rubbish. wer u promised :
DAT d sky will always b blue?
dat der is a mountain 2 greatness?
DAT der is a short-cut 2success?

Answer: no

human beings are prone 2 mistakes. even zidane was a victim of D's, wen he was needed most @ d world cup final.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by troy20(m): 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
there is no shame.apparently acting his age.but its a disgrace on the brazillian FA.they wanted a poster boy just like England did with becham and rooney.placing captainship armband only the likes of CAFU wore on an irresponsible amature young rascal.

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by slimsky(m): 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
peterd53:

guy u talking rubbish. wer u promised :
DAT d sky will always b blue?
dat der is a mountain 2 greatness?
DAT der is a short-cut 2success?

Answer: no

human beings are prone 2 mistakes. even zidane was a victim of D's, wen he was needed most @ d world cup final.
u dey mind am... Clintonblaze,wat did hazard do in the match Argentina won against Belgium @the wc... y didn't he rescued a draw for Belgium so they could play extra time and penalty if needed....u argue blindly
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
Greatihex:
it makes me angry when u guys say that hazard competitors were kane and coutinho. Were falcao, dimaria, rooney,aguero,costa,sanchez,yaya toure, silva and others nt in the same league with him? Y didn't they win it. Even if it is kane and coutinho; bale, ronaldo and suarez that u re referring to, did they nt start becoming stars frm sumwhere and sumtym. How many seasons did they play in d epl b4 winning it. The strikers and other players that shone in d laliga dis past season like, bacca and griezmann, was it nt dis past season that they came to limelight? If best players are to be nominated for voting, won't they b nominated? Make una dy reasonable for once. Didn't kane perform superbly dis season? Don't u knw that many players in laliga were ahead of neymar in performance rating that first season he came to barca.

Falcao was coming off an injury and injured most time, Same with Di Maria who was injured, Aguero was injured most of the season same with Yaya Toure

The people he defeated for PFA were a rookie Harry Kane and Coutinho

Hazard is a fraud,

Isn't it pathetic when the only thing hazard can point to is that he dribbles

Goals record none. Assist records inferior

But he can dribble just like the legendary Quaresma and Pius Ikedia

3 seasons ago hazard was one of the reasons chelsea was knocked out of the CL groups by Juventus after his false 9 experiment failed woefully

2 seasons ago hazard was the major reason chelsea was knocked out by Atlético after donating 2 goals to the opponent

Last season hazards senseless dribbles was why Chelsea's attack was so blunt vs Psg and finally got eliminated

Last world cup Hazzard was the number 1 flop for Belgium with his unproductive play

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Greatihex(m): 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
raumdeuter:

Falcao was coming off an injury and injured most time, Same with Di Maria who was injured, Aguero was injured most of the season same with Yaya Toure

Hazard is a fraud,

3 seasons ago hazard was one of the reasons chelsea was knocked out of the CL groups by Juventus after his false 9 experiment failed woefully

2 seasons ago hazard was the major reason chelsea was knocked out by Atlético after donating 2 goals to the opponent

Last season hazards senseless dribbles was why Chelsea's attack was so blunt vs Psg and finally got eliminated

Last world cup Hazzard was the number 1 flop for Belgium with his unproductive play
are u the one i quoted? Sorry. So it is injury that made di maria to flop? Injury of hw many weeks? I see. Costa was also injured dis season, even more than falcao nd dimaria yet he contested with hazard.

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by peterd53(m): 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
Greatihex:
are u the one i quoted? Sorry. So it is injury that made di maria to flop? Injury of hw many weeks? I see. Costa was also injured dis season, even more than falcao nd dimaria yet he contested with hazard.

I don't tink di' maria flop, with d limited matches he played he made more assist Dan ur hazard.
and falcao is below is prime judging by his fitness.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
raumdeuter:

Hazard is a fraud,

so iniesta is a fraud because his goals and assist have been average so far.

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
peterd53:

I don't tink di' maria flop, with d limited matches he played he made more assist Dan ur hazard.
and falcao is below is prime judging by his fitness.
di maria flopped EOD.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
hensben:
so iniesta is a fraud because his goals and assist have been average so far.

Iniesta is no longer at his prime. He is already over 30

In Iniestas prime he was scoring and assisting in key games

I am sure as a Chelsea fan you remember his goal in the CL semi of 2009 and his world cup final goal in 2010
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
raumdeuter:

Iniesta is no longer at his prime. He is already over 30

In Iniestas prime he was scoring and assisting in key games

I am sure as a Chelsea fan you remember his goal in the CL semi of 2009 and his world cup final goal in 2010
in his prime his assist and goals were average #check...btw, in my statement i said so far which means including his prime.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
hensben:
in his prime his assist and goals were average #check...btw, in my statement i said so far which means including his prime.

2012/13 23 assists in a season thats really average

Minus the big games he has decided singlehandedly

2 times CL final MOTM
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
guy,,why not accept the truth,,well a football legend like asprilla has branded neymar a "football lie" and a gifted actor in "hollywood" who are you an ordinary spectator to think and say otherwise,,, did you hear thierry henry's quote on hazard? he said when he initially saw hazard he thought he was just one of those hyped ones(neymar) but after last season hazard has proved him(henry,a football legend) WRONG,,,zidane also spoke highly of him wishing madrid could snap him up now.(you can browse about their comments on hazard winning the pfa award). Barca won the treble last season, up till now am still waiting for the first legend to single him out in praises,,his name is always attached next to suarez and messi. Please hazard is better than neymar and the fact that he was consistent through out last season is enough to knock out neymar. pull out neymar from barca and suarez and messi will be more deadly because there will be no neymar to miss 4 out of 5 chances.

2 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
Is Aspirilla not Colombian? WHat do you expect from him

Maradona called Muller a Ball Boy So that means what exactly

SO these are the argument Chelsea fans have?

Not surprised when you can boldly say Hazard beat Suarez, AGuero Silva and Toure to PFA young player of the year
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Dapsykoko(m): 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
I would say both are really great.. But in terms of goals I would pick Neymar, and for dribble I go for Hazard.. Both are future best.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by slimsky(m): 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
Clintonblaze:
guy,,why not accept the truth,,well a football legend like asprilla has branded neymar a "football lie" and a gifted actor in "hollywood" who are you an ordinary spectator to think and say otherwise,,, did you hear thierry henry's quote on hazard? he said when he initially saw hazard he thought he was just one of those hyped ones(neymar) but after last season hazard has proved him(henry,a football legend) WRONG,,,zidane also spoke highly of him wishing madrid could snap him up now.(you can browse about their comments on hazard winning the pfa award). Barca won the treble last season, up till now am still waiting for the first legend to single him out in praises,,his name is always attached next to suarez and messi. Please hazard is better than neymar and the fact that he was consistent through out last season is enough to knock out neymar. pull out neymar from barca and suarez and messi will be more deadly because there will be no neymar to miss 4 out of 5 chances.
this same overated player some club was so desperate to sign that dey went against fifa rule just to land this overated player in their club including ur beloved club
http://www.goal.com/en/news/8/main/2015/06/17/12825672/judge-to-investigate-bayern-chelsea-city-and-madrid-offers?ICID=HP_BN_1
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by peterd53(m): 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
Clintonblaze:

guy u re waiting 4 a legend 2 do wat?
are deh not human being??
mind u,dat der opinion, everyone ave is own priority.
BTW concerning neymar he is better Dan hazard ask pele
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Feemmy(m): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
raumdeuter:

2012/13 23 assists in a season thats really average

Minus the big games he has decided singlehandedly

2 times CL final MOTM

Thank God we now have someone who appreciate Assist and not goals only....small time una go appreciate creativity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums / Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra / Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.