Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) (64127 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Wife, Iara To Celebrate Obaseki's Victory. Photo / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife Iara (Photos) / Oshiomhole And His Beautiful Wife Iara In Zambia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by jamex93(m): 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
public fund
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by olu77(m): 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
Why is her body tilted towards Dele Momodu? And why is Oshiomole's eyes closed? Also, must he wear suit to inlaw country instead of the acient jackets his body is tuned to?

Since the day of that their thanksgiving I see two people managing in marriage. Lust is far from love.

Lust for beauty
Lust for money
Lust for power
Lust for fame
Lust for
Lust
Lost but not forever

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by Chukwutobi: 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nigeria Money on lady is not worth it!

It is just unfortunate that many girls are still praying for this kind of opportunity.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by phollybee(m): 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
I Love you Tori/Torun
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by MrBasketball: 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
All i can see is a bloody olosho and Gold-Digger. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by amanze15(m): 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
See the look on that guy behind osho grin, dele momodu easy with the famzing angry angry grin men misbehaving around beautiful women since 89 AD

3 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by Babyboy1986(m): 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
tongue
Ymodulus:
I Must make money. Marry a pretty lady j...
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by tpiadotcom: 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
Pamcrest:
Why did Iara smooch closer to Momodu than her hubby....hmmmmm grin

Did she?

well, since his wife is not there. . . . . . . . . .

in addition, perhaps he knows how they met . . . . . . . . .
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by akpumping7720(m): 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nice one Osho baba...

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by mcgaius: 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
Why is she leaning on Dele Momodu is she not in love with oshomole again?

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
You see why I don't respect women - They can be bought and sold by the highest bidder.

Tell me if this girl wey her eye dey shine like policeman torchlight so marry Osho for love.

Listen up boys , anyday any of them biitches open up their treacherous lying mouth and say to you that money isn't everything ,slap her mouth and tell her to sharrap. angry grin

4 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by DrBulalaa(m): 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hehehe....Where is Dele Momodu's right hand?

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
Since Adam got married he has been sleeping alot while standing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by holicalpha(m): 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
Adufetohposh:
The look On Her face though undecided

Babe it's ur thing, Enjoy it! tongue
You're married ma'am.?? Kai see fine babe.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by Renciababy01: 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ok Seen. Next pls!

Wen money talks bullshit works!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by strongerthaneva(m): 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
God go punish dat woman, if she open mouth say she luv oshiomole
Women and money re positively related
wonders shall neva end mr cyracus or oracle u call ursef first time wey u go make sense be dis ooo..i must buy u orijin for this oo cos need to be celebrated on NL...keep no change oo..
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by Renciababy01: 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ok Seen. Next pls!

Wen money talks bullshit works!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by octopusfreaky(f): 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
Better pikin ,,,pretty woman..
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by stevesleeky: 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
DELE MMODU LOOKS BETTER WITH HER.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
You see why I don't respect women - They can be bought and sold by the highest bidder.

Tell me if this girl wey her eye dey shine like policeman torchlight so marry Osho for love.

Listen up boys , anyday any of them biitches open up their treacherous lying mouth and say to you that money isn't everything ,slap her mouth and tell her to sharrap. angry grin

At the moment, I am worn out angry

We shall revisit this issue in the evening smiley
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by dave2meek(m): 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mr. and Mrs. Oshiomole nawa ogrin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

At the moment, I am worn out angry

We shall revisit this issue in the evening smiley
See them, bunch of treacherous lying things. grin grin

They even attempted lying to God after deceiving Adam....smh angry
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by ajepako(f): 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
When you are forced to marry the chief priest of your village shrine..

I think that is how some comedians captioned Osho and Lara wedding pics

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by mimionye(m): 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
Lolll, I lack words to describe this pix. But all I can say is money is good. Even the Holy Bible acknowledged this fact, I quote: Money answereth all things. Pls you guys should allow Baba Osho to ripe the fruits of his labour. The beautiful ones are not yet born. What is your opinion?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by adesbreath: 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
She so much closer to Dele, this is still supposed to be their honeymoon stage in marriage.... this picture looks funny and that's oga Osho sleeping on duty. I am
Wishing them well in their marriage.[b][/b]
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by Deluxii(m): 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
koligs:

Why did Iara smooch closer to Momodu than her hubby....hmmmmm grin
My humble two cents
I was surprised to see that too haha!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by tpiadotcom: 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
mimionye:
Lolll, I lack words to describe this pix. But all I can say is money is good. Even the Holy Bible acknowledged this fact, I quote: Money answereth all things. Pls you guys should allow Baba Osho to ripe the fruits of his labour. The beautiful ones are not yet born. What is your opinion?

the fruits of his labour or the fruits of his constituents labour?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by 1stola: 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
See osho baba like living corpse grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin

Freshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ToooooooooooooooTooooooooooooooooooo grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by coolzeal(m): 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
Imagine Wetin that ugly old man dey chop because of money. The hoes are only loyal to money. Make billions and at 60, short, ugly, fat and old. You did marry miss universe.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by tpiadotcom: 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
adesbreath:

She so much closer to Dele, this is still supposed to be their honeymoon stage in marriage.... this picture looks funny and that's oga Osho sleeping on duty. I am
Wishing them well in their marriage.[b][/b]

maybe na him be alarena, just guessing.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by BobiJoe: 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
lmao....see as Osho stand like pikin wey dey assembly line
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by konjivity: 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mr. Osho was one of those clamouring for "local content" during his activism years. Now what do we have?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / El-rufai Reportedly Took His Son To A Public Hospital (Photo) / Bola Tinubu Novelty Birthday Match At Onikan Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.