Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) (64123 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Wife, Iara To Celebrate Obaseki's Victory. Photo / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife Iara (Photos) / Oshiomhole And His Beautiful Wife Iara In Zambia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by crisycent: 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
Oshiomole reminds me of polinus in Lagos na wah.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
ajepako:
When you are forced to marry the chief priest of your village shrine..

I think that is how some comedians captioned Osho and Lara wedding pics
...why naa grin grin grin
Choi!!! cheesy
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
She appears to be more comfortable clinging to the man by her left than her ugly husband grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by cyprus000: 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
danny301:
I think it's high time Oshiomohle removed that his wedding suit and put on his usual uniform.
[size=13pt]
E no fit am atallgringrin
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by preetyb(f): 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
I still cant believe they are couple
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by olumzzz(m): 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
pinkycute:
I'll be waiting..... cheesy
Are u a pretty lady?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
woodcook:
Since Adam got married he has been sleeping alot while standing
What were you expecting when a 60 yr old man is being pounded by 22 yr old girl - She'll kill you early with sex to enable her get a younger man that will do proper pounding. grin

You go just hear say Osho dun from sexiocadilac illness grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by dayosaurus(m): 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by olumzzz(m): 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
pinkycute:
I'll be waiting..... cheesy
Are u a pretty lady?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by jimohibrahim(m): 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
Lol.... She's cute though...
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by ExInferis(m): 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
God go punish dat woman, if she open mouth say she luv oshiomole
Women and money re positively related

amazing! you've finally made a post that contains neither buhari nor APC.

didnt know you'd the capability.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by 0b1nna: 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
He doesn't look that bad. It's just that his nose is so close to his eyes and quite far from his lips...makes him look kinda funny tho' cheesy.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by InZA: 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
She doesn't look happy at all...She's pretty and all, but even with the pretty face; the face still lacks life and glow... that glow that especially comes from the face of woman who has married the love of her entire life.

I may be wrong though, but pictures say a thousand words...I'm sure what I've just written are some of those words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by tpiadotcom: 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
iamnotjimohibrahim:
Lol.... She's cute though...

face another direction?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by beevee1: 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
Wait first o, is she Dele Momodu's wife or Osho's wife. Looks closer to Dele than Osho abi na my eye.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by greggng: 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
Maximum satisfaction no concern u guys on nairaland. Oshobaba disvirgined her with a strong nine inches cock and she will everly remain grateful to my able governor. So keep all ur sexual advice to urselves concentrate on ur relationship busy body. Last night I was peeping thru oshobaba bed room and the satisfaction lara was geting is the bomb. SHe calls oshobaba baby go hard hard hard. I nearly release watching them
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by Forwetinnah: 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
modath:

Any love in this union is solely on Oshiomhle's part, for Iara there are 2 Things.

1.Counting down to getting pregnant to seal her place in Oshio Baba's dynasty.

2.There is no way this lady had her V.card intact when she met Oshio Baba. Impossicant!

Hymen reconstruction surgery tinz!! smiley

Osho has forgotten that people already know her as an Abuja arrangee girl...v:card ko , x: card nii??
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by omonnakoda: 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
coolhamid:
That's the type of woman you get when you are a billionaire..
To the youths outside there, stop running after girls and start thinking of how to make big money..

Make the dough and gals would start fighting for ya..

Coolhamid via HTC sensation
What type of woman is she?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by elohorayodele: 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
why she near dele pass her husband, come de take that thing rub am sef.

short man devil close eye like person wen de fear camera
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by Forwetinnah: 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
koligs:

Why did Iara smooch closer to Momodu than her hubby....hmmmmm grin
My humble two cents

Pictures no dey lie....even Osho knows he's floating
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by morereb10: 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
I hope say Osho wife no go see this pix Cux she go wonder watin she dey do with Osho while the guy man way dey her left sweet die. lol. quote me and u die
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by david4comfort: 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dis old man sef,wetinhim dey look for
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by dwayni: 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
You know the only reason why African leaders and public servants especially Nigerians attends every event including baby showers, christening, kids birthday parties and every other stupiiid events with tax payers money? Because those moronns have nothing going on in their offices so why not yet in and out and fucck around.

4 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by tpiadotcom: 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
oga Oshkosh mygosh be like "see no evil".
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by tpiadotcom: 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
elohorayodele:
why she near dele pass her husband, come de take that thing rub am sef.

the lady is sharp, na so she for try am with the presido sef, if he would have just allowed her to move closer. . . . . . . . .since he didn't, at least she made sure he got a display.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by Uncletony(m): 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
One dude dey one corner they tidy sequecing without oshoo baba knowing!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by pinkycute(f): 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
It doesn't really matters nahhhh wink

He should just go nd look for the money first.... cheesy

olumzzz:

Are u a pretty lady?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by shilz(f): 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
Comrade hope madam dae allow u sleep 4 night
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by mordouc(m): 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
koligs:

Why did Iara smooch closer to Momodu than her hubby....hmmmmm grin
My humble two cents
U self Observe? with ur opolo eyes. grin grin grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by JakesJ(m): 5:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
O.P. U've Started Again & Again, 4 Jehovah Amagidom Sake, What'S Our Business With Dis Devil & His Witch Ehhh?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by koligs: 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
mordouc:

U self Observe? with ur opolo eyes. grin grin grin

Opolo eyes ke U Don check yours??
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by Chubhie: 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
Osho baba na atu ndu mmanu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / Bola Tinubu Novelty Birthday Match At Onikan Stadium / Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.