Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) (64129 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Wife, Iara To Celebrate Obaseki's Victory. Photo / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife Iara (Photos) / Oshiomhole And His Beautiful Wife Iara In Zambia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by koligs: 7:46am On Jun 05, 2015
acada111:

She even fit Momodu pass her hubby sef embarassed

Am telling u..... such as u fit me more than ur current boyfriend.. that's if you have one though
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by koligs: 7:49am On Jun 05, 2015
Moana:
there is a whole lot more loving in that pot belle grin

Ohhhh, really Please gist me.. it's like u are into men with pot bellies
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by Moana(f): 8:39am On Jun 05, 2015
koligs:

Ohhhh, really Please gist me.. it's like u are into men with pot bellies
are they not human beings capable of love? grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=pinkycute post=34432358]I didn't quote him ni Oh u did. Sounding like a waiter abi waitress #lol
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by RuthlessAnalyst: 9:02am On Jun 05, 2015
This two look like combination of Poverty and Riches, Angel and Demon
She's Richly Blessed in every aspect whereas Her Husband is Impoverish in Handsomeness, Beauty , Age and all
Money is definitely the ROOT of ALL evil
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by koligs: 9:13am On Jun 05, 2015
Moana:
are they not human beings capable of love? grin

Wow!!!! But u should try guyz with packs... trust me, u would have a different perspective
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 05, 2015
Y do I have a feeling DAT dis girls target z actually Dangote .....oshiomola z just an intermediary..... watching in 10d nollyhood things
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by free37: 9:40am On Jun 05, 2015
Nice .... wink
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by princessfapson: 9:43am On Jun 05, 2015
Black and white
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by blonker1: 9:45am On Jun 05, 2015
She looks more like the OVATION man's wife in the picture.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by megastu(m): 10:42am On Jun 05, 2015
I thought i was the only one that noticed.
koligs:

Why did Iara smooch closer to Momodu than her hubby....hmmmmm grin
My humble two cents
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by boujaye: 10:54am On Jun 05, 2015
MissNairaland1:
LOVE IS STILL BLIND

not today talk!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by ijoawilo: 11:03am On Jun 05, 2015
i dey suspect this ovation man make he na tresspass before oshomole open him eyes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by andyanders: 11:21am On Jun 05, 2015
This lady just knew that Oshomole is her maga and Dele Momodu will get a chance to get a fuvck from her come one day. See as Oshomole dey like gate man where all these big guys dey.
Adam is just f000ling himself.The lady is on a mission and once she gets that, she is gone.She might give Oshomole something that would kill him slowly and she will attend his burial and then go back to her business.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by acada111(f): 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=koligs post=34444575]

Am telling u..... such as u fit me more than ur current boyfriend.. that's if you have one though [/quo

Ehen? undecided
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by Moana(f): 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
koligs:

Wow!!!! But u should try guyz with packs... trust me, u would have a different perspective
6pack doesn't guarantee true love embarassed
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by vague: 12:12am On Aug 03, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Oshiomhole + Iara= Correction Of Colour
you look very very dark i wonder who will correct your colour
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by Cjrane2: 3:52am On Aug 03, 2015
lalasticlala:
The newly wedded couple stepped out together at the Launch of Dangote Cement in Addis Ababa...

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-290514337/delemomoduovation/photos/ig-999941692721449204_290514337

See small pikin wey never reach 30 years wey this grand father dey show hin prick.
Useless pedophile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / Bola Tinubu Novelty Birthday Match At Onikan Stadium / Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.