Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) (64126 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Wife, Iara To Celebrate Obaseki's Victory. Photo / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife Iara (Photos) / Oshiomhole And His Beautiful Wife Iara In Zambia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
Some Hymen had been broken since the time of Pharaoh.
modath:

Any love in this union is solely on Oshiomhle's part, for Iara there are 2 Things.

1.Counting down to getting pregnant to seal her place in Oshio Baba's dynasty.

2.There is no way this lady had her V.card intact when she met Oshio Baba. Impossicant!

Hymen reconstruction surgery tinz!! smiley
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by Obiwannn: 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
pinkycute:
I'll be waiting..... cheesy

for him or me?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by vega84(m): 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
This man is jst ugly. Bt e no matter sha. #vegatalks
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
Midehi:
oshiomole wey i shake him hand dat day,he know see my soft hand & cute face, left me go marry ds mpete girl, ok ooooo

*runs out of thread* grin

Na yellow babe he want
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
How many Glasses Dele Momodu carry sef, abi him dey hawk eye glass
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
figo05:

Na yellow babe he want
yellow pawpaw grin grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
pinkycute:
I'll be waiting..... cheesy
Waiting for who ni?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by crystalk20: 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
Loads of cash to be won on fixed matches, get your sure 100% fixed game by contacting our agents on 08161329808 to get subscribed and get winning

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by arisetayo(m): 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
Marriage is a mystery
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by Sunshinelady(f): 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
pinkycute:
Whatever!! angry
tongue
pinkycute:
Whatever!! angry
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by pinkycute(f): 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
I didn't quote you ni undecided

quote author=Napc post=34431959]
Waiting for who ni?[/quote]
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by LazyGod(m): 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
holicalpha:
She's pretty and He's......... Well a SEXY LOOKING OLD MAN grin

Anytime I look at the both of them it replenishes my urge to Be successful and Hella rich so I can bang ANY girl of my choice grin

- Valar Morghulis.

The dead 'may' never die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

na MAY sha
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by yehmi01(m): 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
TRADELYN:
grin cheesy shocked
She's now more pretty. wink

We have to start probing Edo State account. lipsrsealed

omo you make mad sense.

If i here say she marry for Love make i drop egg make e no break.

the girl done get the mumu button of adams and naa edo money sure pass.

ATM lo mo

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Adegbodolu1:
Goes to show we are not blessed with beautiful ladies in Nigeria!
youre damn right about that.its never been a secret that one. grin

Adegbodolu1:
what the hell is so special about her. Please travel to Ethiopia, Brazil, Russia, Costa rica and Barbados to see true beauty. Even the Arab countries are not left out..
funny you mention ethiopia when you talk of beautiful women when this very same woman could pass for an ethiopian/eritrean girl.when you tell people to travel to ethiopia to see beauty who do you think theyll see? believe you me its this kinda girl that will usher you into ethiopian airlines, let alone the airport. you're contradicting yourself sir.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by tpiadotcom: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
^ where are you from?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by medexico(m): 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
She comes for the money
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by 989900: 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
All dis fine fine geh u r shiareen, daris God o!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by Mykelpato(m): 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
grin E be like say dem Don give Oshobaba Ethiopian weed for this pic
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by styno(m): 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
Bia Adams, is she your wife or Dele's wife?

And why are your eyes closed.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by obua: 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
Even thou Ymodulus
Ymodulus:
I Must make money. Marry a pretty lady j...
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by seunfape(m): 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
make Dangote begin dy pack go adisa baba cos Buhari no go allow am make more money here. back to oshomole, lara just gaj osho be lik grandpa hm come dy sleep on stand.i fit latr collect d lara from hm self cos i no sure say hm fit satisfy her need.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by tessylove2(f): 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Always simple and cute!I like

www.gistwithtessy.com
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by mkoabiola: 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
Osho baba has paid hs dues
He deserve mor dan ds damsel
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by tpiadotcom: 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
did the governor really release that news report about his wife being a virgin?

That kind of press statement would have to be a first in the history of Nigeria (if not the world) then.

Did anyone confirm it, who was watching?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by Moana(f): 11:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
koligs:

Why did Iara smooch closer to Momodu than her hubby....hmmmmm grin
My humble two cents
there is a whole lot more loving in that pot belle grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by Motolank: 12:10am On Jun 05, 2015
Oshiomole looking cleaner and cooperate
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by VUVUZELA10: 5:14am On Jun 05, 2015
See wetin Iara do to Oshiomhole. Now he dey stand sleep.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by acada111(f): 6:37am On Jun 05, 2015
koligs:

Why did Iara smooch closer to Momodu than her hubby....hmmmmm grin
My humble two cents

She even fit Momodu pass her hubby sef embarassed
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by acada111(f): 6:37am On Jun 05, 2015
ebamma:
Chai
Baba Osho get strength to satisfy this girl for bed so?

U no see am de sleep anyhow?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 05, 2015
sexymoma:
The man behind Osho baba be like.... "Agbaya Chopping Wetin Suppose Dey For Boys" grin
Hahahahaha.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) by MissNairaland1: 7:11am On Jun 05, 2015
A Gold digger in love cos i cant comprehend
lawrsmith:
love ke,the lady is gold digger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / Bola Tinubu Novelty Birthday Match At Onikan Stadium / El-rufai Reportedly Took His Son To A Public Hospital (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.