Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,906 members, 7,841,407 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today (52797 Views)

Pictures Of Ikeja After Few Hours Of Rain Today / Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) / Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by asha80(m): 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ponponkon:
Enyi kwuo eziokwu,ibi na Abia State? Well ask GEJ why he reappointed Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Obasanjo's cabinet member.
whether I live in abia is beside the point..he reappointed those guys is the issue so i wonder how you expect him to seize ta orji's stolen properties when he is busy appointing the same people that worked with thief...
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Ponponkon: 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
pazienza:

You are stupid. Okezie was put on seat by T.A. and T.A isn't an Ngwa man. Stop this your divisive politics, campaign has ended, look for better things to do to uplift Abia.
You are the foolish one here,T A did not put Okezie on any seat rather the UkwaNgwa people and other equity loving Abians voted for him
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by arsenal33: 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
SEasterners never hold their governors to account. They deserve what they get.

2 Likes

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Ponponkon: 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
asha80:
whether I live in abia is beside the point..he reappointed those guys is the issue so i wonder how you expect him to seize ta orji's stolen properties when he is busy appointing the same people that worked with thief...
Well,Okezie is a teacher,he can get the best out of a stone headed student. Time shall tell
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by ishiamu(m): 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
Uncletony:

Not @ll, but this a natural hazard, like the one that killed 12 people in texas USA last week. This same flood, dnt u read news?..is that road not tared?!

Tarred fire say what you know, the road got great loopholes all road in aba is bad none can be picked to be good
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by arsenal33: 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
Icon4s:

How many streets in Ibadan get such buildings sef?

at least they have tarred roads
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Henrhyme4u(m): 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
O my God is this NOAH era... No it should be dividend of poor government. But sa igwe must hear this and president must be to.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by ishiamu(m): 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
nwadiuko1:
u r right he was dg asepa aba zone and he tried cleaning up the town during his tenure

He tried nothing don't even say that
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by gentlezypher: 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dede Otti be fast o, lets reclaim our stolen mandate and rebuild Aba, things will only get worst with PDP on seat 4 another 8 years (umunne Dee T A dont quote me)
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Ponponkon: 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
nwadiuko1:
yes okezie will definitely be a game changer in Abia......imagine 10 road construction started on the first day in office......those ediots that messed our state up from ogbonnaya onu, ike nwosu , orji uzor kalu and the worst of them all TA orji will be shamed that it is an ngwa man that will take care of the mess they have created.........#oviisworking
Nwanne anyaukwu egbuola umuohuhu,achorowesi ta Okezie ndaa
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by asha80(m): 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ponponkon:
Well,Okezie is a teacher,he can get the best out of a stone headed student. Time shall tell
I know your ngwa inclination but never overestimate someone's abilities strictly on where the person hails from
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by nwadiuko1(m): 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ponponkon:
Nwanne anyaukwu egbuola umuohuhu,achorowesi ta Okezie ndaa
okezie nga imezi abia.......onye nkwe chi ya ekwe
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by ishiamu(m): 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
sirdon86:
After all these u still voted 4 GEJ as ur hero.. men d SE should wise up...

What has Gej got to do with this?
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by nwadiuko1(m): 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
asha80:
I know your ngwa inclination but never overestimate someone's abilities strictly on where the person hails from
I think same goes for under estimation
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by LastProphet: 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
Abagworo:
Silly post. After heavy rains there must definitely be flooding especially in a city on flat marshy land like Aba. The issue is how long the flooding persists. If you visit same place 5 hours later and there is still flooding then it means either lack of adequate drainage or in most cases blocked drainage.

The blame actually goes to Aba people who deliberately dump refuse on the road or in the drainage. If those drainages were not blocked it would not take up to 2hours after the rain for the roads to clear.

first and foremost how do Aba people treat their gutters? is that their dumping ground? if it is then they haven't seen flood yet
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by nwadiuko1(m): 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
ishiamu:

He tried nothing don't even say that
I don't think you are in Aba cos if you are you l knw that it was during okezie's tenure as dg asepa aba zone that we felt like we had anything like asepa
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by ishiamu(m): 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ponponkon:
You are the foolish one here,T A did not put Okezie on any seat rather the UkwaNgwa people and other equity loving Abians voted for him

Stop being gullible and accept he was put there by his predecessor dunno y dis ngwa pipl like lies
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Ponponkon: 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
asha80:
Yes,yyou're right. But why do you pray so much for him to fail?
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by juman(m): 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
arsenal33:
SEasterners never hold their governors to account. They deserve what they get.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Uncletony(m): 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
ishiamu:

Tarred fire say what you know, the road got great loopholes all road in aba is bad none can be picked to be good

even if an earthquake occur in Nigeria(God forbids), u will blame it on bad governors. Am not defending those politicians though, but i knw where the lines are drawn.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Kachisbarbie how do you guys put up with this?

That's not my route.
Actually you would get used to it, while praying for a better day. There are also a lot of alternate routes, what I do is study my road well during dry season, during rainy season_ even if the water is like red sea...I know where to pass. wink

Aba is a nice town, shun the bad roads. When we relocated to Aba newly ehn, na everyday dem dey yab me for market...because of the way I walk_ trying to avoid dirt and all.

Now, na me be area. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by ishiamu(m): 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
nwadiuko1:
I don't think you are in Aba cos if you are you l knw that it was during okezie's tenure as dg asepa aba zone that we felt like we had anything like asepa

You wish
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Ponponkon: 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
ishiamu:

Stop being gullible and accept he was put there by his predecessor dunno y dis ngwa pipl like lies
His predecessor that was put by who? Thunder fire your rotten village,Obingwa alone covers the whole of Abia not
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
Japan of Africa

1 Like

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by ishiamu(m): 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ponponkon:
His predecessor that was put by who? Thunder fire your rotten village,Obingwa alone covers the whole of Abia not

Shame on you ngwa that know how to do juju and kidnap
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by ishiamu(m): 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
Uncletony:

even if an earthquake occur in Nigeria(God forbids), u will blame it on bad governors. Am not defending those politicians though, but i knw where the lines are drawn.

Have you visited aba before?
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by nwadiuko1(m): 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
ishiamu:

You wish
u r entitled to your opinion sha
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by asha80(m): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ponponkon:
Yes,yyou're right. But why do you pray so much for him to fail?
your mind thinks so..i am looking at the person propping him up and ikpeazu seeming usage of the same structures his hopeless predecessor used

nwadiuko1:
I think same goes for under estimation
I cant help under estimate someone a failure like ta Orji propped up...same way ta orji did not suprise anyone since ouk who propped him up was no better
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by skyps(m): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
Naija, same as ever
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by nagoma(m): 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
And they are still a PDP state!
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by BiafranPrince: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
nwadiuko1:
okezie nga imezi abia.......onye nkwe chi ya ekwe

O bunu otu onu ndeke anti nu yee.

Gbo LA ozuola Abia, uka agwula nu.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by mayyorr01(m): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
ishiamu:
This a major road in aba not even a street after today's rain... jubilee road to hospital road leading to azikiwe road all flooded... Aba people need a messiah instantly else they will groan and moan for the rest of this regime
No biggies, Abaites r use to it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video / Tinubu Renames Airports After Buhari, Usman Dan Fodio, Awolowo, Others / Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.