Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,924 members, 7,838,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today (52783 Views)

Pictures Of Ikeja After Few Hours Of Rain Today / Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) / Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Abagworo(m): 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
asha80:
what's the pic about?
Its a relatively large video file of Biafra day in Aba.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Abagworo(m): 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
The fair man being hailed by the youths is Nnamdi Kanu of Radio Biafra.

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by asha80(m): 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
Abagworo:
The fair man being hailed by the youths is Nnamdi Kanu of Radio Biafra.
it seems you are admiring him...i don't really fancy his modus operandi
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Abagworo(m): 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
asha80:
it seems you are admiring him...i don't really fancy his modus operandi

He is using propaganda without violence.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by asha80(m): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
Abagworo:

He is using propaganda without violence.
he is also inciting hate..he can do without that
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Abagworo(m): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
I think Ikpeazu will work at least going by the traps he is setting for himself. His popularity seems to be on the rise and he has complete backing of the Ngwas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH67LZgJhCM
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by asha80(m): 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
Abagworo:
I think Ikpeazu will work at least going by the traps he is setting for himself. His popularity seems to be on the rise and he has complete backing of the Ngwas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH67LZgJhCM
what do you mean by traps?
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Ponponkon: 6:03am On Jun 06, 2015
awa:

@Ponponkon

I am picking great interest in your various comments concerning the new administration of Gov. Ikpeazu and hopes that the said paper work will translate to practical work asap. However, I see some elements of sectional sentiment in you concerning what you called the Ohuhu People. Gov. Ikpeazu might be an Ngwa man before now but at the moment he is the Abia man. As someone following your various comments, I guess being focus on your pro-Ikpeazu's activities will help the new administration instead voicing some divisible utterances capable of derailing the new administration. Gov. Ikpeazu can set a new record in Abia State and believe you me, posterity will recognize him for that not just your Ngwa people.

Abia State needs a real Governor who will direct the state to a path of greatness irrespective of sectional inclinations.
Please don't use sectional sentiments to derail the Governor but use your positive PI on him to help people appreciate his plans.

God bless Gov. Ikpeazu
God bless Abia State
I learnt something from your post Mr Awa,with a man like you Abia has a great future
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by tck2000(m): 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
we are not giving enough space for road
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Intellectual201: 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
To even imagine that the state is governed by a PhD holder is disheartening. Abia needs a pragmatic leader with vision and passion.
ishiamu:
This a major road in aba not even a street after today's rain... jubilee road to hospital road leading to azikiwe road all flooded... Aba people need a messiah instantly else they will groan and moan for the rest of this regime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State / Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months / What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.