Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,941 members, 7,838,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today (52785 Views)

Pictures Of Ikeja After Few Hours Of Rain Today / Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) / Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by konjakonja(m): 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
gabe:
Ikpeazu is Ikuku's boy. Don't hold ur breath
It doesn't matter as long as he performs who cares
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Ifeconwaba(m): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
Whizzcute:
Chai , this people are suffering , yet the stupid BCA have praised T.A Orji for 8 years.

That man is a thief
i hate bca tv and radio with passion
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ponponkon:
This is exactly why we rejected Alex Otti,his kinsmen left our great city in ruin and he wanted to come and spoil it the more. Oke kena nzuru Abia atogbuola anyi. Okezie will tackle this once and for all.
. Bros shame suppose dey catch your life....I heard d current governor was once d chairman of the state environmrntal agency, yet aba is one of the dirtiest, if not the dirtiest city on earth......some one couldn't perform his primary assignment well, how do u expect him to perform wonders on a bigger assignment. He couldn't handle the environmental Agency well, rather I heard he used touts to exploit money from innocent citizens, yet you guys want him to deliver the state.......Abia state is doomed 4 d next 8yrs if nothing is done, Nigeria's unluckiest state.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by superstar1(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
limolalikamaila:
who gat this guy location ?

d lord sent me to put a bullet in his head so he won't infect people with his tribal bigotry.

How will you feel if the bullet released by your gun turns back to hit your ventricle?

That is the reality.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by mkdboy: 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
So what have they being doing with all the money ?
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Charly68: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
So all the billions that Uchendo collected,he wasted it on what. ? If he didn't develop the economic capital of Abia where else did he spend money. In any case the Igbos like to deceive themselves too much.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Ponponkon: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
lalasticlala:

its there too
You brought sanity to Nairaland.#respect
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Icon4s(m): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
fulanimafia:
Manifestation of backwardness. Is there no Governor in that state? Apart from the total lack of adequate drainage, the surrounding infrastructure is dilapidated, decrepit and a total eyesore.
Those buildings are better than 90% of buildings in Ibadan
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Kingspin(m): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
fedupnigerian:
If this were to be Lagos, we know what 'they' would say.
What would they say the people of Aba have accepted the fact that there is no road and want govt to repair them. If it Lagos na they will claim and pretend all is well.. Abeg, Aba people very soon it will be over.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by asha80(m): 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
Charly68:
So all the billions that Uchendo collected,he wasted it on what. ? If he didn't develop the economic capital of Abia where else did he spend money. In any case the Igbos like to deceive themselves too much.
have you seen where they are praising ta Orji before?
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by hisgrace090: 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
i don't think ta orji's project put together can total up to 2 billion naira for 8 yrs in abia state.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Kingspin(m): 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
Icon4s:
Nothing is wrong with the buildings u still find such in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Ponponkon: 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
orrazip:

Really? Dat dude is still very much overwhelmed with just being the governor...
He has no plans, looking like hez becoming d stooge we expected by appointing T.A's ppl.
Looks like my nwa-afo broda will live to regret their part in all of ds.

He has no plans, looking like hez becoming d stooge we expected by appointing T.A's ppl.

He will appoint you that doesn't want an Ngwaman to rule. Stooge Fashola,Stooge Akpabio,stooge Obiano,stooge Uduaghan,stooge Jonathan,Stooge Imoken,Stooge Sulivan
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Kingspin(m): 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
Icon4s:
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Whizzcute(m): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
i hate bca tv and radio with passion
very boring
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Icon4s(m): 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
Kingspin:

How many streets in Ibadan get such buildings sef?
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
Are the drainages blocked or what?
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Whizzcute(m): 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
Uncletony:

Not @ll, but this a natural hazard, like the one that killed 12 people in texas USA last week. This same flood, dnt u read news?..is that road not tared?!
true shaa, but that man was a nightmare for Abians
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by asha80(m): 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ponponkon:
He will appoint you that doesn't want an Ngwaman to rule. Stooge Fashola,Stooge Akpabio,stooge Obiano,stooge Uduaghan,stooge Jonathan,Stooge Imoken,Stooge Sulivan
why is reappointing ta orji's aids though?like ugochukwu emezuo

1 Like

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by sukkot: 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
THIS IS A PREVIEW OF WHAT A SECEDED BIAFRA WILL LOOK LIKE grin grin wink

2 Likes

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Emeka71(m): 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
I see hell cycling Lagos roads since yesterday this rainy season and bad roads.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by hushmail: 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
Oh God please send your messiah to Aba

and this na day better roads of Aba

what of off Ngwa road areas? grin grin grin

na canoe dem go dey use by now.

and Aba mosquitoes are not smiling at all grin grin grin
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Uncletony(m): 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
Whizzcute:
true shaa, but that man was a nightmare for Abians

It is obvious!..he was the worst all!!
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by basilo101: 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dis will soon be history since an Ngwa man has ascended d throne. God punish T. A.

1 Like

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by konjakonja(m): 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
nwadiuko1:
u r right he was dg asepa aba zone and he tried cleaning up the town during his tenure
Many of them don't know anything,they just spew rubbish any how
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by ishiamu(m): 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
konjakonja:
He was never ASEPA Chairman,ASEPA Chairman was Prince BB Apugo,please always verify before you post

He was 1st Deputy General Manager, Abia State Environmental Protection Agency. So I know what am saying you need to know facts
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by totit: 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
ishiamu:
This a major road in aba not even a street after today's rain... jubilee road to hospital road leading to azikiwe road all flooded... Aba people need a messiah instantly else they will groan and moan for the rest of this regime

Another paradise in aliagbo expose'a' grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Ponponkon: 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
asha80:
why is reappointing ta orji's aids though?like ugochukwu emezuo
Enyi kwuo eziokwu,ibi na Abia State? Well ask GEJ why he reappointed Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Obasanjo's cabinet member.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by sirdon86(m): 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
After all these u still voted 4 GEJ as ur hero.. men d SE should wise up...

1 Like

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Abdstrakt(m): 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
it doesn't have to rain for Aba roads to be flooded. its always flooded, even in the dry seasons, u begin to wonder where the water comes from. That town jus tire me.

1 Like

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by walosha(f): 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
My people perish cos they lack wisdom.

After they will say GEJ TILL 2013

1 Like

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Ponponkon: 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
Castroii:
. Bros shame suppose dey catch your life....I heard d current governor was once d chairman of the state environmrntal agency, yet aba is one of the dirtiest, if not the dirtiest city on earth......some one couldn't perform his primary assignment well, how do u expect him to perform wonders on a bigger assignment. He couldn't handle the environmental Agency well, rather I heard he used touts to exploit money from innocent citizens, yet you guys want him to deliver the state.......Abia state is doomed 4 d next 8yrs if nothing is done, Nigeria's unluckiest state.
Frankly speaking,Dr Ikpeazu was never the chairman of ASEPA,he was just third in command in the State ASEPA. Go and find out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) / Tinubu Renames Airports After Buhari, Usman Dan Fodio, Awolowo, Others / Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.