Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,940 members, 7,841,614 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today (52798 Views)

Pictures Of Ikeja After Few Hours Of Rain Today / Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) / Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by jarkata(m): 3:34am On Jun 05, 2015
I don tire for dat town every where na market, dirt full every where, chai there is God oooo, I can see d absence of government here
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Ponponkon: 6:05am On Jun 05, 2015
ishiamu:

First time I see someone boasting of aba, the filthy city. You meant to be ashamed of yaself. In fact I dey shame 4 u
Filtty or not it is the third most important city in nigeria. Count Lagos Ph no other city generates Revenue more than us and the good thing is that we have no single federal presence here. Very soon all you greedy foreigners from Abia north will crawl back to your cave. Nyubguonu onwe unu la shi nfatamija
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by uridiwan(m): 6:13am On Jun 05, 2015
See ibo life oooooo,that's why they are running to lagos like a dog that doesn't belong to anybody instead of you ibos to keep. Short in lagos and criticize ur leaders in east you are talking rubbish about lagos state government. I really wish you people will gain that biafran you ve been craving for so that GEJ will be the president.

1 Like

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Bollinger(m): 6:24am On Jun 05, 2015
If that is a major road, I wonder what the minor roads will look like.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=fulanimafia post=34433903]Manifestation of backwardness. Is there no Governor in that state? Apart from the total lack of adequate drainage, the surrounding infrastructure is dilapidated, decrepit and a total eyesore.[
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 05, 2015
uridiwan:
See ibo life oooooo,that's why they are running to lagos like a dog that doesn't belong to anybody instead of you ibos to keep. Short in lagos and criticize ur leaders in east you are talking rubbish about lagos state government. I really wish you people will gain that biafran you ve been craving for so that GEJ will be the president.
God forbid. Pls my broda am a real igbo man. We are not dat way. It's only a few of us dat are wicked n greedy dat feel dat way abt lagos. Lagos has helped a lot of us earn a living. We appreciate Lagos a lot. As for Biafra, it won't work cos we hate ourselves so much 4get d ranting by some of us.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by 7mentrouble(m): 7:01am On Jun 05, 2015
My darling place of birth,it pains me when I see how bad de guvment has treated u. Aba nooo jii Aba ajuuu.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by legendsilver(m): 7:22am On Jun 05, 2015
BiafranPrince:
I know that must be Jubilee road.
That place don bad since more than 7 years ago.
Is that what BIAFRA will look like, na wao!
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by kach91: 7:28am On Jun 05, 2015
They even have keke napep convertible,well call it Igwe ndi aba.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by mrcute(m): 7:37am On Jun 05, 2015
very bad
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 05, 2015
pretydiva:
Nigerians r really suffering. May God help us

Nigerians will continue to suffer more and more until they wise up and change their individual mindset
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by awa(m): 8:04am On Jun 05, 2015
Ponponkon:
Emeka No course for Alarm,the paper work is being prepared as I type now,the government is alrady taking stock of things to bring down in order to solver the problem once and for all. That shows you that Abians and especially Ngwa people suffered so much during the tenures of your Ohuhu brothers. Ikpeazu the Messiah is here to fix all

@Ponponkon

I am picking great interest in your various comments concerning the new administration of Gov. Ikpeazu and hopes that the said paper work will translate to practical work asap. However, I see some elements of sectional sentiment in you concerning what you called the Ohuhu People. Gov. Ikpeazu might be an Ngwa man before now but at the moment he is the Abia man. As someone following your various comments, I guess being focus on your pro-Ikpeazu's activities will help the new administration instead voicing some divisible utterances capable of derailing the new administration. Gov. Ikpeazu can set a new record in Abia State and believe you me, posterity will recognize him for that not just your Ngwa people.

Abia State needs a real Governor who will direct the state to a path of greatness irrespective of sectional inclinations.
Please don't use sectional sentiments to derail the Governor but use your positive PI on him to help people appreciate his plans.

God bless Gov. Ikpeazu
God bless Abia State
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Akandu50(m): 8:06am On Jun 05, 2015
Omuma road,, and omaogbonna yesterday was too bad
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by awa(m): 8:14am On Jun 05, 2015
uridiwan:

Your comment doesn't really make sense to me and may I suggest next time you want to make comments; learn to show respect to other people's tribe. Ibos are in Lagos and at the same time Yorubas are in the East. I know of some Yoruba people that have been living in the same Aba for the past 20 Years. Let's stop this hype over Lagos because some Ibo people, especially those that don't like the busy nature of the city, might not even want to live in Lagos.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Dexema(m): 8:20am On Jun 05, 2015
They need a messiah but first they need a Moses.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:23am On Jun 05, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

That's not my route.
Actually you would get used to it, while praying for a better day. There are also a lot of alternate routes, what I do is study my road well during dry season, during rainy season_ even if the water is like red sea...I know where to pass. wink

Aba is a nice town, shun the bad roads. When we relocated to Aba newly ehn, na everyday dem dey yab me for market...because of the way I walk_ trying to avoid dirt and all.

Now, na me be area. grin
LOL @ embolden. I remember my first visit to Lagos. As @ 4am, I heard serious noise around me. I was wondering what was the problem. Twas later I got the jerk that life actually starts for them around that time. I laughed so hard cos I know in PH, 6-7am, some people like me are still lazily stretching in bed grin.

When it was time to hit the road to visit a place in Ikoyi or so (where they had Dance123). Omo! Come n see footsteps grin. Everyone was on the move; walking like a soldier. I couldn't keep up with the pace. Different quacks from all corner. I had to ask; 'Pls, is someone/something chasing everyone?'

@ OP, Abia State is really suffering, and I fear our freedom coming anytime soon embarassed. Whenever I visit Aba, I prepare my mind for the worst angry. There is this other road that leads to Ikot E (can't place it's name). Mehn, that road is dead angry angry. You have to take a keke to a certain point, drop, cross to the other part that keke/vehicles cannot ply before you join another.

It's such a pitiable situation.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by BiafranPrince: 8:44am On Jun 05, 2015
legendsilver:

Is that what BIAFRA will look like, na wao!

Really? Don't go that line with me, I will murder your ass in few mins.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by currentbrands(m): 8:52am On Jun 05, 2015
Abia State......the filthiest and dirtiest state in Nigeria.
Abians truly need a masiah and fast too!
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by seangy4konji: 9:08am On Jun 05, 2015
That is one hell of an environment.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by disumusa: 9:10am On Jun 05, 2015
agarawu23:
chai!!! too bad
the most dirty region with dirty habits and dirty human
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by agarawu23(m): 9:12am On Jun 05, 2015
disumusa:
the most dirty region with dirty habits and dirty human
hmmm God will help our government
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by wtfCode: 9:35am On Jun 05, 2015
the worst state in the southeast since its creation.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by mrkings84(m): 10:43am On Jun 05, 2015
Abugab:
Seems convertible keke napep is what is trending in Aba.
Could it be that the wind blew off the roof tops?
Let them not worry as Otti will regain his lost mandate from Ikpeazu soonest.
tot am the only one that saw those convertible kekes. Aba na dumping ground shall. If ur car is stolen within, just rush to Aba and wait b4 24 hour u will see it there.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by souljaboi51(m): 11:25am On Jun 05, 2015
convertible keke grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Chinachriss(m): 11:26am On Jun 05, 2015
Ponponkon:
This is exactly why we rejected Alex Otti,his kinsmen left our great city in ruin and he wanted to come and spoil it the more. Oke kena nzuru Abia atogbuola anyi. Okezie will tackle this once and for all.
Dede Ngwa, Asusu gi kena atogbuola m. I just pray God helps una governor.

1 Like

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 05, 2015
Pls pls pls! One pertinent question.
what on Earth did the Two Orji's do in this state??

This is a Demon governed state. This cannot be God's own state
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by bashydemy(m): 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
after those stupid Igbo's go dey compare the most populated state in Africa (Lagos) with east
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by sketchman: 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nawao! that is Aba 4 you. This area news divine intervention. I pray the new governor doesn't end up like others in trying to neglect this road and more like this
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by tomzman: 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
Seems more like a river than a road.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Abagworo(m): 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by asha80(m): 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video / Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives / Tinubu Renames Airports After Buhari, Usman Dan Fodio, Awolowo, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.