Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,941 members, 7,838,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today (52785 Views)

Pictures Of Ikeja After Few Hours Of Rain Today / Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) / Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Uncletony(m): 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
Whizzcute:
Chai , this people are suffering , yet the stupid BCA have praised T.A Orji for 8 years.

That man is a thief

Lekki looks no better after rain
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by victorazy(m): 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
Am the prospective governor, I will repair this state.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by lion042(m): 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
Honestly speaking the Ex governor should be send to Sambisa forest
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Ponponkon: 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
God bless you lalasticlala our unbiased mod,but why only the negative threads? How about thread of 37 kilometer road at NdiOji?
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by yoribo: 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
We have nothing say than to leave everything in the hands of God. God created the earth it is our duty to beautify it not to spoil it.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by sonofspada(m): 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
There was never a governor in abia
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by lalasticlala(m): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ponponkon:
God bless you lalasticlala our unbiased mod,but why only the negative threads? How about thread of 37 kilometer road at NdiOji?

its there too

1 Like

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by mayusguy(m): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Must u pple mention yoruba, how does yoruba relate to a bad road in aba undecided ...yoruba this, yoruba that i tire for una matter o
superstar1:
The OP must be a yoruba *intheirusualadaobi'svoice

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by akoaki(m): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
The flood situation is worse than that at sango-ota, Ogun state.

1 Like

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by ishiamu(m): 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
konjakonja:
ThankGod we have Okezie Ikpeazu now as governor. May God punish those wicked rulers we had in the past

Don't even thank God yet cos he hasn't even done anything, he was asepa chairman he couldn't make aba clean why shd I believe he will better than his predecessors abegy

1 Like

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by ishiamu(m): 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ponponkon:
This is exactly why we rejected Alex Otti,his kinsmen left our great city in ruin and he wanted to come and spoil it the more. Oke kena nzuru Abia atogbuola anyi. Okezie will tackle this once and for all.

Dreamer

1 Like

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by LaurelP(m): 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
Whizzcute:
Chai , this people are suffering , yet the stupid BCA have praised T.A Orji for 8 years.

That man is a thief

As in ehn BCA is d worst media house I've ever seen
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by theenii: 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dirtiest town in Nigeria!btw,i thought there're no brown roofs in southeast undecided,i can see so many dilapidated buildings and roofs,chai these people can beat chests on top nothing undecided

4 Likes

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Whizzcute(m): 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
Uncletony:

Lekki looks no better after rain
So are you defending the government
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by 9jatatafo(m): 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
This one nor be new thing for naija na. OP keep expecting miracle. I don't trust any of these polithiefcians
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by ishiamu(m): 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
Abagworo:
Silly post. After heavy rains there must definitely be flooding especially in a city on flat marshy land like Aba. The issue is how long the flooding persists. If you visit same place 5 hours later and there is still flooding then it means either lack of adequate drainage or in most cases blocked drainage.

The blame actually goes to Aba people who deliberately dump refuse on the road or in the drainage. If those drainages were not blocked it would not take up to 2hours after the rain for the roads to clear.

So no govt agencies to oversee the refuse dump everywhere? Is people in other states more civilised than the ones in aba?
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by uduokirika1(m): 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=18pt]Meanwhile somewhere in Lagos-Abeokuta express road[/size]

1 Like

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by 7lives: 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
shamsuRana:
PDP,PPA,PDP since 1999
Transformations, na war o.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Whizzcute(m): 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
LaurelP:

As in ehn BCA is d worst media house I've ever seen
I'm telling you
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by gabe: 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ikpeazu is Ikuku's boy. Don't hold ur breath
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by konjakonja(m): 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
ishiamu:

Don't even thank God yet cos he hasn't even done anything, he was asepa chairman he couldn't make aba clean why shd I believe he will better than his predecessors abegy
He was never ASEPA Chairman,ASEPA Chairman was Prince BB Apugo,please always verify before you post
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by nwadiuko1(m): 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ponponkon:
This is exactly why we rejected Alex Otti,his kinsmen left our great city in ruin and he wanted to come and spoil it the more. Oke kena nzuru Abia atogbuola anyi. Okezie will tackle this once and for all.
yes okezie will definitely be a game changer in Abia......imagine 10 road construction started on the first day in office......those ediots that messed our state up from ogbonnaya onu, ike nwosu , orji uzor kalu and the worst of them all TA orji will be shamed that it is an ngwa man that will take care of the mess they have created.........#oviisworking

1 Like

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by orrazip: 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ponponkon:
Emeka No course for Alarm,the paper work is being prepared as I type now,the government is alrady taking stock of things to bring down in order to solver the problem once and for all. That shows you that Abians and especially Ngwa people suffered so much during the tenures of your Ohuhu brothers. Ikpeazu the Messiah is here to fix all

Really? Dat dude is still very much overwhelmed with just being the governor...
He has no plans, looking like hez becoming d stooge we expected by appointing T.A's ppl.
Looks like my nwa-afo broda will live to regret their part in all of ds.
Ponponkon:
Emeka No course for Alarm,the paper work is being prepared as I type now,the government is alrady taking stock of things to bring down in order to solver the problem once and for all. That shows you that Abians and especially Ngwa people suffered so much during the tenures of your Ohuhu brothers. Ikpeazu the Messiah is here to fix all

He has no plans, looking like hez becoming d stooge we expected by appointing T.A's ppl.
Ponponkon:

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Uncletony(m): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
Whizzcute:
So are you defending the government

Not @ll, but this a natural hazard, like the one that killed 12 people in texas USA last week. This same flood, dnt u read news?..is that road not tared?!
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by pazienza(m): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ponponkon:

You are stupid. Okezie was put on seat by T.A. and T.A isn't an Ngwa man. Stop this your divisive politics, campaign has ended, look for better things to do to uplift Abia.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by gudluckgreat(m): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
Abagworo:
Silly post. After heavy rains there must definitely be flooding especially in a city on flat marshy land like Aba. The issue is how long the flooding persists. If you visit same place 5 hours later and there is still flooding then it means either lack of adequate drainage or in most cases blocked drainage.

The blame actually goes to Aba people who deliberately dump refuse on the road or in the drainage. If those drainages were not blocked it would not take up to 2hours after the rain for the roads to clear.

Which part of Nigeria are u kid?
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
Holy ghost!!!! I thought they said human beings ruled this state for the past 16yrs, abi na goats?
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by loomer: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
Red sea
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie how do you guys put up with this?
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by ekiloui(f): 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
konjakonja:
ThankGod we have Okezie Ikpeazu now as governor. May God punish those wicked rulers we had in the past

Let me sit, cross my legs and see what your Okezie will do, I'm just praying his not like his political godfather, if not....
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by nwadiuko1(m): 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
konjakonja:
He was never ASEPA Chairman,ASEPA Chairman was Prince BB Apugo,please always verify before you post
u r right he was dg asepa aba zone and he tried cleaning up the town during his tenure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) / Tinubu Renames Airports After Buhari, Usman Dan Fodio, Awolowo, Others / Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.