Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,059 members, 7,852,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today (52820 Views)

Pictures Of Ikeja After Few Hours Of Rain Today / Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) / Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by bee2r(m): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
This remind me of somewhere , hmm, yes I got it;
Lagos . Are u sure that this pics was not taken in Lagos?
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by boxypane(m): 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
Wen they get Tired of suffering 4d nxt 4 years, they knw where d Ballot is. Or they should use GEJ/Sambo bags of rice 2 stp d flood na.

2 Likes

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by nwadiuko1(m): 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
asha80:
your mind thinks so..i am looking at the person propping him up and ikpeazu seeming usage of the same structures his hopeless predecessor used

I cant help under estimate someone a failure like ta Orji propped up...same way ta orji did not suprise anyone since ouk who propped him up was no better
then am afraid you have no point

A man should be judged by HIS actions and not that of others.....tinubu didn't do much for lagos state but he brought fash....and he worked

Obong victor atta didn't do much for akwa ibom......he brought akpabio and he worked
Nnamani brought. Thuggery and cultism to enugu....he also brought chime and he worked

Okezie victor ikpeazu will surprise pessimists....he l return the lost glory of Aba
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by marv1: 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
Whizzcute:
Chai , this people are suffering , yet the stupid BCA have praised T.A Orji for 8 years.

That man is a thief
He has worked very well now. At least he has given them pond without fishes.

1 Like

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by nwadiuko1(m): 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
BiafranPrince:

O bunu otu onu ndeke anti nu yee.
Gbo LA ozuola Abia, uka agwula nu.
ka mbu ka

Ya gaziara unu umunnem
Abia nga ima mma
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Ponponkon: 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
ishiamu:

Shame on you ngwa that know how to do juju and kidnap
yes o,that's why we have long juju of arochukwu used by slave merchants. That's why stroke and otuore is sold in cup at Item market square. It also the reason why all of you cannot survive in your villages without Aba.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by coolitempa(f): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
fulanimafia:
Manifestation of backwardness. Is there no Governor in that state? Apart from the total lack of adequate drainage, the surrounding infrastructure is dilapidated, decrepit and a total eyesore.

No wonder they are all running....to SW....n .....d North....while shouting Biafra.... grin

2 Likes

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by coolitempa(f): 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
arsenal33:
SEasterners never hold their governors to account. They deserve what they get.

never.....instead they will be shouting tinubu all over d place...... cheesy....meanwhile all of them will be running into tinubu territory

2 Likes

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

That's not my route.
Actually you would get used to it, while praying for a better day. There are also a lot of alternate routes, what I do is study my road well during dry season, during rainy season_ even if the water is like red sea...I know where to pass. wink

Aba is a nice town, shun the bad roads. When we relocated to Aba newly ehn, na everyday dem dey yab me for market...because of the way I walk_ trying to avoid dirt and all.

Now, na me be area. grin
Hahaha nice. I've not been to Aba though but you sound like Aba has good road network. What if all the 'koro' gets flooded as well one day!? cheesy
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by seunfape(m): 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
i schooled in Umudike btw 2004 to 2009 all my rag days were in Aba ariraria market to be precise.the road was so bad then so are you telling me that the road condition still remain dsame.aba e no good fa.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by ishiamu(m): 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ponponkon:
yes o,that's why we have long juju of arochukwu used by slave merchants. That's why stroke and otuore is sold in cup at Item market square. It also the reason why all of you cannot survive in your villages without Aba.

First time I see someone boasting of aba, the filthy city. You meant to be ashamed of yaself. In fact I dey shame 4 u
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by BCharlie: 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
Abagworo:
Silly post. After heavy rains there must definitely be flooding especially in a city on flat marshy land like Aba. The issue is how long the flooding persists. If you visit same place 5 hours later and there is still flooding then it means either lack of adequate drainage or in most cases blocked drainage.

The blame actually goes to Aba people who deliberately dump refuse on the road or in the drainage. If those drainages were not blocked it would not take up to 2hours after the rain for the roads to clear.

Are you for real? Have you really been to Aba or your photocopy residing there? Abeg if yo don't have any reasonable contribution, just shut your crap.

There is no drainage anymore in Aba. All are flood with sand/dirts that there is no place for the water to drain to. Must roads be like this whenever it rains?

2 Likes

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by neocortex: 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
laurel03:
Aba road or fish pond..... I sure no governor in ds state 4 d past sixteen years.. Make dem invite songhai farm to dey use dr road for fishery... #abamade

Name your jungle state before attacking others.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hey Everyone,earn money with your facebook.. Like "things we do hidden" page and Post your funny/inspirational quotes and make people's day. The most liked post in 48hours earns a stipend. Originality applies
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Abagworo(m): 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
BCharlie:

Are you for real? Have you really been to Aba or your photocopy residing there? Abeg if yo don't have any reasonable contribution, just shut your crap.

There is no drainage anymore in Aba. All are flood with sand/dirts that there is no place for the water to drain to. Must roads be like this whenever it rains?

There is drainage but people filled them up with refuse not Government.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by laurel03(m): 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
neocortex:

na me post d picture Ntooiii
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Superman11(m): 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
shamsuRana:
PDP,PPA,PDP since 1999

which one you come dey show the downfall of PDP hahaha.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Akiika: 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
While you should be demanding for good governance, you are busy fighting yourself over APC/PDP, Buhari/Jonathan, Yoruba/Ibo.....
What a dump and ignorant generation.
Wey all those Igbo people wey follow develop Lagos, abeg make una come develop una home town o.

2 Likes

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by mbills: 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
Abagworo:
Silly post. After heavy rains there must definitely be flooding especially in a city on flat marshy land like Aba. The issue is how long the flooding persists. If you visit same place 5 hours later and there is still flooding then it means either lack of adequate drainage or in most cases blocked drainage.

The blame actually goes to Aba people who deliberately dump refuse on the road or in the drainage. If those drainages were not blocked it would not take up to 2hours after the rain for the roads to clear.

You are a big fool,i guess you have not been to aba
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Abagworo(m): 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
Akiika:
While you should be demanding for good governance, you are busy fighting yourself over APC/PDP, Buhari/Jonathan, Yoruba/Ibo.....
What a dump and ignorant generation.
Wey all those Igbo people wey follow develop Lagos, abeg make una come develop una home town o.

There has been poor leadership in Abia just like Nigeria but it is developed. Their major challenge is road and sanitation.

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Superman11(m): 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
This is worse than BAD , i imagine how come they have a so called Governor!!!
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Kzealz(m): 10:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
I'm only hoping the tribunal will do d right thing... Ikpeazu may be of good to abians. but as long as he is a product of Thief TA orji. I smell fish... snake will always give birth to a long tailed offspring...
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Superman11(m): 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
Abagworo:

There has been poor leadership in Abia just like Nigeria but it is developed. Their major challenge is road and sanitation.
as for sanitation the people of Aba are to be blamed because they litter like they are paid to do so.. how can you put thrash on the main transit road that leads into your state?
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Superman11(m): 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
neocortex:

cool down naa why you dey vex??
the person was talking about using the organic waste as maniure..
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by ng4u(f): 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
Whizzcute:
Chai , this people are suffering , yet the stupid BCA have praised T.A Orji for 8 years.

That man is a thief
A high Thief...
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mstchewww. The same Abia went to choose Ikpeazu over Otti.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Whizzcute(m): 11:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
ng4u:
A high Thief...
no be small thing
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Whizzcute(m): 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
marv1:
He has worked very well now. At least he has given them pond without fishes.
lol, like seriously?
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by cronsberg: 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
Why are southern cities so unplanned like this. whenever i go to the south, everything looks and feels so caotic and unorgarnized, like there was no city plan whatsoever. Hawkers eating up the roads, illegal shop extensions into highways, absence of sewer lines, generally dirty environment, urban decay (rusted roofs, noise pollution, terrible inner city roads e,t,c) complete absence of street layouts. But as soon as i enter north, i honestly feel like am out of a prison, towns and cities become more spacious, cleaner, planned, beautifuller e.t.c cities like Ibadan are eye sickening to be frank
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by wizlad007(m): 12:21am On Jun 05, 2015
Aba z in a mess, it z d dirtiest city in south-east. U nid 2 visit Aba-P/harcourt Road and see refuse building masions dere. D immediate past govt did nothin 4 d masses. Dis z why I dnt approve of d new govt cos it z a govt of TA ORJI. But God willing ALEX OTTI wud be giving wat z rightfully his. #ThinkAbiaFirst.
Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Nobody: 2:29am On Jun 05, 2015
ishiamu:
This a major road in aba not even a street after today's rain... jubilee road to hospital road leading to azikiwe road all flooded... Aba people need a messiah instantly else they will groan and moan for the rest of this regime

Dirty people, this is what they want to turn Lagos to

1 Like

Re: A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today by Nobody: 2:39am On Jun 05, 2015
PDP power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) / Asari Dokubo Raises A Private “Army” For President Tinubu / Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.