Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Why Are Girls Not Logical? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Not Logical? (5864 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? / Why Are Girls Not Sincere With What They Really Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by cowgirl9090: 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
KingMakaveli:
Everytime i have a convo with females i always feel like screaming. They never agree to logical reason, everything has to be emotional or shallow for their brains to understand. And they have so much pride, u can never correct them, and this is how i know till i die i will stay single .i will keep praying for them tho, so that God can help their minds develope and see things logically.

the embolden hmm..I think you are being overly emotional here...what do you say? smiley

and having to generalize that all female folks are illogical shows how illogical you are too.
as the saying goes it takes an illogical person to know .....(finish it) wink

so now I will have to say that both men and women use emotion and logic wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Brugo(m): 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
Lol. Welcome to the real world bro.
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by MrsChima(f): 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

That's not true. I know when an argument is groundless and throw in the towel. But just incase you're expecting me to give up on the anti-feminism crusade then you just might be right, as I remain unfazed. You've to relinquish your pro feminism movement instead. wink

If you want me to relinquish the Feminist power...you must.... lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by ronald4lif(m): 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
MrsChima:

If you want me to relinquish the Feminist power...you must.... lipsrsealed

What must I do? wink
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by MrsChima(f): 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

What must I do? wink

Give me your body organs for money rituals! grin
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Beamborla(f): 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
OP, the content of your post itself is not the product of a logical mind...I guess those illogical ladies around you have infected you angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by ronald4lif(m): 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
MrsChima:

Give me your body organs for money rituals! grin

angry
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

angry

What's wrong? Is it too much to ask?

Man up jare cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Truckpusher(m): 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
KingMakaveli:
Everytime i have a convo with females i always feel like screaming. They never agree to logical reason, everything has to be emotional or shallow for their brains to understand. And they have so much pride, u can never correct them, and this is how i know till i die i will stay single.i will keep praying for them tho, so that God can help their minds develope and see things logically.
You simply tell them what they want to hear all day long and make sure those legs remain open whenever you want them to. grin

Don't you ever pick up a quarrel with ya woman at all - Just tell her how amazing and beautiful she looks even when she weighs more than a baby elephant. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Beamborla(f): 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
You simply tell them what they want to hear all day long and make sure those legs remain open whenever you want them to. grin

Don't you ever pick up a quarrel with ya woman at all - Just tell her how amazing and beautiful she looks even when she weighs more than a baby elephant. grin
shocked
Agba lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
Truckpusher:

Why is it that for you everything about a woman is sex?
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Truckpusher(m): 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
Justfollowit:

Why is it that for you everything about a woman is sex?
What other purpose do we women serve in a man's life if not companionship which is sex because if there is violence you can't defend me ,so what's the biggie now? undecided

*Sits down ,head bent while waiting for her hammer* angry
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Truckpusher(m): 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
Beamborla:

shocked
Agba lipsrsealed
YA cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
What other purpose do we women serve in a man's life if not companionship which is sex because if there is violence you can't defend me ,so what's the biggie now? undecided

Great! Do you know that you have suceeded in reducing all women to sex objects? Would you appreciate if your daughters and you sister are treated in such manner?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Tashaamania(f): 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
Truckpusher:

If there's violence, a woman can't defend you? None at all?
Such myopic talk
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by ronald4lif(m): 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
Justfollowit:

What's wrong? Is it too much to ask?

Man up jare cheesy

Lol! We both know that's not gonna happen. If this is some kind of connivance to silence the voice of reasoning and anti-feminism it wouldn't work. I implore you all to give it up. wink
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! We both know that's not gonna happen. If this is some kind of connivance to silence the voice of reasoning and anti-feminism it wouldn't work. I implore you all to give it up. wink

LOL, I also implore you to give uptongue
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Beamborla(f): 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by ronald4lif(m): 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
It appears truckie has hit some nerves. grin
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
ronald4lif:
It appears truckie has hit some nerves. grin

Swerve joor undecided tongue
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by ronald4lif(m): 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
Justfollowit:

LOL, I also implore you to give uptongue

How about everyone surrender their arsenals and we maintain the status quo. Aren't things equitable and fair the way they are
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

How about everyone surrender their arsenals and we maintain the status quo. Aren't things equitable and fair the way they are

In UK? Yes.

In Nigeria? No.
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by ronald4lif(m): 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
Justfollowit:

Swerve joor undecided tongue

See gbege oo, I no be truckpusher nau. grin
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Truckpusher(m): 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
Justfollowit:

Great! Do you know that you have suceeded in reducing all women to sex objects? Would you appreciate if your daughters and you sister are treated in such manner?

angry

Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Truckpusher(m): 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
Tashaamania:

If there's violence, a woman can't defend you? None at all?
Such myopic talk
angry

Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

See gbege oo, I no be truckpusher nau. grin
Please, make you stay in your lane else angry

I have got Truckpusher's time today
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Tashaamania(f): 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
Smh, just what I thought undecided
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
angry

Answer my questions! Mr Man!
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by jaybee3(m): 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
They are actually always logical just that the chronological order of their logic always have emotion as the underpinning reason for any of their logical steps
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
DoctorAshley:
i hate generalization
the gals you associate with are shallow and that shows the kind of person you are..

Two problems here.
1, you dont have any logical objective prove that i associate with shallow girls yet u state it as a fact.
2 the fact that you hate generalization has led u to sentimentally judging me without any reasonable evidence to back your theory about me.
See? Its in all you girls dna to be this way, dont feel bad about it its how God wanted it but you and your fellow breasted gender should stop having so much pride and being too defensive you all cant learn or take positive advice that way.
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
cowgirl9090:

the embolden hmm..I think you are being overly emotional here...what do you say? smiley

and having to generalize that all female folks are illogical shows how illogical you are too.
as the saying goes it takes an illogical person to know .....(finish it) wink

so now I will have to say that both men and women use emotion and logic wink

Yeah i agree we both use emotion and logic but the point is girls are way more into the act of using emotions as a tool for delibration than guys are. The emotion i showed in my original text was that of anger and it was easier to get people talking that way not that i didnt know it was illogical to generalize that way. And no that doesnt make me illogical , i already explained why, because it was called for and it was trivial. But the point is in issues that are between life and death more females make emotional judgements than men do and yes that his a theoritical fact.
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by ronald4lif(m): 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
Justfollowit:

In UK? Yes.

In Nigeria? No.

Oh I see. I'm for gender equality in every ramifications of life world over, Nigeria inclusive, except of course in the domestic front of the home. I would not be an advocate to equality in the home front of a marital home. It's inconceivable and completely unrealistic to have an equal rights driven home. Two captain can't steer a ship and one has to lead. There could be close to equality but would never be even and exact functionalities by both couple.

I don't even think the UK has a functional gender equality system, domestically. Men are simply subjugated by women and are quick to get the stick should any confrontation occur.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only In Nigeria-(photos) / Are You Tired Of Masturbation? / If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.