Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Why Are Girls Not Logical? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Not Logical? (5867 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? / Why Are Girls Not Sincere With What They Really Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
Beamborla:
OP, the content of your post itself is not the product of a logical mind...I guess those illogical ladies around you have infected you angry

Yeah the defensive argumentation. Well i already explained your bias in the post above this.
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
jaybee3:
They are actually always logical just that the chronological order of their logic always have emotion as the underpinning reason for any of their logical steps

Lol true talk
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

Oh I see. I'm for gender equality in every ramifications of life world over, Nigeria inclusive, except of course in the domestic front of the home. I would not be an advocate to equality in the home front of a marital home. It's inconceivable and completely unrealistic to have an equal rights driven home. Two captain can't steer a ship and one has to lead. There could be close to equality but would never be even and exact functionalities by both couple.

I don't even think the UK has a functional gender equality system, domestically. Men are simply subjugated by women and are quick to get the stick should any confrontation occur.

Your mind has already been made up and I am not going to try to change it. I am 80% okay with your reasoning, you are not like most Nigerian men.cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
angry

Where is this man? angry
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Beamborla(f): 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
KingMakaveli:

Yeah the defensive argumentation. Well i already explained your bias in the post above this.
Call it whatever, hun.
Look for someone you believe possess the capacity to reason logically and show your post to him/her; have the person judge what you've written.
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Kasimaramma2(f): 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
KingMakaveli:
Everytime i have a convo with females i always feel like screaming. They never agree to logical reason, everything has to be emotional or shallow for their brains to understand. And they have so much pride, u can never correct them, and this is how i know till i die i will stay single.i will keep praying for them tho, so that God can help their minds develope and see things logically.
Hello.
Without this women you castigate,you wouldnt be brought to life.
I am a lady but trust me,i m nt going to castigate you for your post but be FAIR in my dealings.
We were made out men,true we nagg,we are problematic,we love malice n have a strong ego.The bible makes it clear by stating"There is no trouble as serious as the trouble women cause"
Tell me,what is so tender like a woman heart?
Can you fathom the graciousness of a woman?
Can you fathom her gentleness?
Tell me what is more beautiful than those two breasts that serve as a source of food for a child?
The vagina is a passage of life,how awesome!
Do you take the pain from her when she bleeds monthly?
A normal human maximuim amount of pain felt is 48del wheras a woman feels 57del during childbirth which is like breaking 20 of her bones the same time.
So can see we are wonder creatures,yes all woman are
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
Beamborla:

Call it whatever, hun.
Look for someone you believe possess the capacity to reason logically and show your post to him/her; have the person judge what you've written.

Im the first to agree it wasnt logical, but the bigger picture is that more girls judge strictly based on feelings than guys do. So its wrong to say we both do on the same level. Little wonder why men are always in the fore fronts of power than women do? Its in my opinion that its for this very same reason, the world needs more logical judgments than emotional ones because logic deals with facts at that moment while emotions deals with temporary compassion or rage that is only agreviated at that very moment and its prone to change at any time which may lead to regrets and no the world doesnt need regrets so i guess thats why the more logical people (men) rule and dominate the corridors of power.
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Truckpusher(m): 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
Justfollowit:

Where is this man? angry
Gerara here menh! you know what I'm saying?

Wollop nigga grin

Have you been to South Africa before? cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Gerara here menh! you know what I'm saying?

Wollop nigga grin

Have you been to South Africa before? cheesy grin grin grin grin
I don't know what you are saying? undecided

Nope!
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

Hello.
Without this women you castigate,you wouldnt be brought to life.
I am a lady but trust me,i m nt going to castigate you for your post but be FAIR in my dealings.
We were made out men,true we nagg,we are problematic,we love malice n have a strong ego.The bible makes it clear by stating"There is no trouble as serious as the trouble women cause"
Tell me,what is so tender like a woman heart?
Can you fathom the graciousness of a woman?
Can you fathom her gentleness?
Tell me what is more beautiful than those two breasts that serve as a source of food for a child?
The vagina is a passage of life,how awesome!
Do you take the pain from her when she bleeds monthly?
A normal human maximuim amount of pain felt is 48del wheras a woman feels 57del during childbirth which is like breaking 20 of her bones the same time.
So can see we are wonder creatures,yes all woman are

Yeah yeah yeah females are amazing its no doubts, but so are men. I can list 20 amazing facts about men also that would wow u but the point here is not saying we as men are the better gender, the point is that if more women agreed to their shortcomings as most men do then we as men will know how to deal with the biological nature of a woman.most men are so confused and frustrated because they dont understand women and the few that make any effort to do are left feeling stupid because when they take their theories to these women for validation the women are the first to refute the man's claim even tho most of it chould be true. She plays the emotional card leaving the man feeling sorry for either her or himself. The world is set in such a way women are so petted we men are even scared to try to understand them because it can sprimg up some emotions in the women that men are not prepared to deal with. You all just try to be open minded for a change, not a world were a fat woman cannot be called fat because "she brought u into this world" were is the logic and growth in that.?? Whew
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
Now this is turning into some Gender Differences undecided
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Beamborla(f): 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
KingMakaveli:

Im the first to agree it wasnt logical, but the bigger picture is that more girls judge strictly based on feelings than guys do. So its wrong to say we both do on the same level. Little wonder why men are always in the fore fronts of power than women do? Its in my opinion that its for this very same reason, the world needs more logical judgments than emotional ones because logic deals with facts at that moment while emotions deals with temporary compassion or rage that is only agreviated at that very moment and its prone to change at any time which may lead to regrets and no the world doesnt need regrets so i guess thats why the more logical people (men) rule and dominate the corridors of power.
Biology have done justice to reason women are more emotional than logical. If the world was ran by pure logic, I tell you not a single person will be in existence. The need for balance made women emotional by nature... They didn't choose to be emotional. This does not make them less intelligent

Of'cos there are still ladies out there who are more logical than emotional

I don't want to go into the issue of men calling the shots
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Truckpusher(m): 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
Justfollowit:

I don't know what you are saying? undecided

Nope!
It's just a funny movie scene
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
ronald4lif:
Probably you must have been relating with girls who spend most time of the day keeping up with the Kardashians, telemundo, fashion police and E'channel. A lot of such girls lacks proper judgment and can't engage in a brainstorming conversation. They'd rather you both discuss on mundane issues like the new 'transgendered' Catilyn Jenner, latest eyelashes in town, and celebrities birthdays.

There are also many women who are quite brainy and sharp-witted who can hold breathtaking conversation that stretches towards different challenging issues from; politics, economics, budding careers, investment, terrorism, human rights abuses, health science etc.

Also, I don't agree that women are defiant and reluctant to give up on an argument. Rather I think egoistic men would never accept and give up on an argument with a woman even when it's evidently clear they've been floored.
Forgive me for emboldening that but, you do realize that they are some guys who engage in keeping up the rap music, talking about video games, Watching soccer all day till dawn, the latest sneakers in town. e.t.c. Is there any proper judgment in that or a very good brainstorming conversation to learn from that too? Ronald, huh?
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Truckpusher(m): 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nneka123:
Forgive me for emboldening that but, you do realize that they are some guys who engage in keeping up the rap music, talking about video games, Watching soccer all day till dawn, the latest sneakers in town. e.t.c. Is there any proper judgment in that or a very good brainstorming conversation to learn from that too? Ronald, huh?
You better start running away from such scumbags.

Even some teenagers will spend time telling you about their dreams - I personally detest guys that can't talk about career, politics , the unending socio economic problems and their likely remedy and the way forward on how to spark up an idea on how to create wealth out of nothing. We equally know that some guys are just not yet there when it comes to having any decent intelligent convo.

Its ya choice .
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by ronald4lif(m): 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nneka123:

Wow! Look who we have here, a Kardashian fan, seemingly. cheesy

I'm not sure what you are driving at but the comparison of football and watching of any sport to the vainly Kardashian show doesn't add up. Footballers are talented and sport has been shaping lives positively around the globe since yore. Pardon my utterance but the Kardashians oozes of obscenities, smuttiness and are exactly one of the many individuals immorally corrupting the world today.

The earlier aforelisted point of mine are centered on nudism, appearance and trivial gossips of which a lot of women have taken up as a hobby and is responsible for their disdain and unwillingness to dabble on important issues of life. While football and video games are basically fun activities and isn't based on sexuality, nudism and superficialities.
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
Misogynist alert. embarassed
I can bet my last penny that OP .... lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Kasimaramma2(f): 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
KingMakaveli:

Yeah yeah yeah females are amazing its no doubts, but so are men. I can list 20 amazing facts about men also that would wow u but the point here is not saying we as men are the better gender, the point is that if more women agreed to their shortcomings as most men do then we as men will know how to deal with the biological nature of a woman.most men are so confused and frustrated because they dont understand women and the few that make any effort to do are left feeling stupid because when they take their theories to these women for validation the women are the first to refute the man's claim even tho most of it chould be true. She plays the emotional card leaving the man feeling sorry for either her or himself. The world is set in such a way women are so petted we men are even scared to try to understand them because it can sprimg up some emotions in the women that men are not prepared to deal with. You all just try to be open minded for a change, not a world were a fat woman cannot be called fat because "she brought u into this world" were is the logic and growth in that.?? Whew
my dear please dont generalise.Not all women are lyk dat.i am fully aware of my imperfections,even exaggerate them...sufferd frm low self esteem for some years till now..not all ladies are proud n dnt acknowledge their weaknesses
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Adaeze003(f): 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
See all the dudes here now forming logical cheesy

Issorait...

Dinner is served...
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
octopusfreaky:
U wan turn us to men abi??den please go and marry a man...A normal woman no mata d qualification or ''strong or stone-hearted ''must be emotional..it balances the equation..
am trying to relate ur post to what is being discuss bt it nt just adding up. These are the type of ladies op is talking about.
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
kagari:

You exactly what the op is talking about, type logically not sentimentally. And dont expect me to reply you
u have replied her already. Dn't be dumb.
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by kagari: 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
Jollyjoy:
u have replied her already. Dn't be dumb.
Ok i have heard you smart boy. Smh
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

Wow! Look who we have here, a Kardashian fan, seemingly. cheesy

I'm not sure what you are driving at but the comparison of football and watching of any sport to the vainly Kardashian show doesn't add up. Footballers are talented and sport has been shaping lives positively around the globe since yore. Pardon my utterance but the Kardashians oozes of obscenities, smuttiness and are exactly one of the many individuals immorally corrupting the world today.

The earlier aforelisted point of mine are centered on nudism, appearance and trivial gossips of which a lot of women have taken up as a hobby and is responsible for their disdain and unwillingness to dabble on important issues of life. While football and video games are basically fun activities and isn't based on sexuality, nudism and superficialities.

LOL. I can't remember telling you I'm a kardashian fan. You made that up on your own, and this will drive to my conspicuous right now, that some of you men wants women to follow a certain rule, because you feel it applies to the behavior of both gender. If you are going to drive at the girls who watch "The kardashians" as shallow, because they watch it, then it shows how you really want that "rule" that works for you guys to work for the females. Everyone watch things that could make them happy, and mind you! someone might learn one or two things watching the so called kardashians. LOL. I know you will ask me what's there to learn about?

Just the way i will ask you what's there to learn about watching football? Clearly, there's nothing to learn. If then watching football and playing video games are basically fun activities for "men" why can't you assent that the listed activities. "women" rely their lives on are also fun activities instead of hobby? How logical of you, Ronald? tongue

To the topic: Stop trying to make it look like some women don't think logically about certain things or they use their "Emotions" to get what they want. I also don't think that women are not logic. I generally think that both genders don't understand each others logic, and In this case "MEN" label "women" as lacking logic. Women wants things or sees things differently from their interaction with men, and that's not how men see it, and this leads to conflict, especially in an argument, when men are being aggressive with their points, and women try to settle the issue in a more calm way, and boom! she's being emotional and illogical.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
You better start running away from such scumbags.

Even some teenagers will spend time telling you about their dreams - I personally detest guys that can't talk about career, politics , the unending socio economic problems and their likely remedy and the way forward on how to spark up an idea on how to create wealth out of nothing. We equally know that some guys are just not yet there when it comes to having any decent intelligent convo.

Its ya choice .
grin grin, Wait Truckie cheesy, I can't believe you are saying this about your fellow men grin
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Mhizizzy(f): 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
U sud change d girls u talk to tho
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by MrsChima(f): 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! We both know that's not gonna happen. If this is some kind of connivance to silence the voice of reasoning and anti-feminism it wouldn't work. I implore you all to give it up. wink

Come on boo..lay on my bosoms. It is well. wink

Feminism rocks! grin
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by MrsChima(f): 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Misogynist alert. embarassed

I can bet my last penny that OP .... lipsrsealed

Exactly! grin
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by ronald4lif(m): 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nneka123:
LOL. I can't remember telling you I'm a kardashian fan. You made that up on your own, and this will drive to my conspicuous right now, that some of you men wants women to follow a certain rule, because you feel it applies to the behavior of both gender. If you are going to drive at the girls who watch "The kardashians" as shallow, because they watch it, then it shows how you really want that "rule" that works for you guys to work for the females. Everyone watch things that could make them happy, and mind you! someone might learn one or two things watching the so called kardashians. LOL. I know you will ask me what's there to learn about?

Just the way i will ask you what's there to learn about watching football? Clearly, there's nothing to learn. If then watching football and playing video games are basically fun activities for "men" why can't you assent that the listed activities. "women" rely their lives on are also fun activities instead of hobby? How logical of you, Ronald? tongue

To the topic: Stop trying to make it look like some women don't think logically about certain things or they use their "Emotions" to get what they want. I also don't think that women are not logic. I generally think that both genders don't understand each others logic, and In this case "MEN" label "women" as lacking logic. Women wants things or sees things differently from their interaction with men, and that's not how men see it, and this leads to conflict, especially in an argument, when men are being aggressive with their points, and women try to settle the issue in a more calm way, and boom! she's being emotional and illogical.

Interesting. Actually, I'm not sure I have seen Nneka take out time to narrate her point in an essayistic manner before. You see, although I'm unenthusiastic and cared less about the Kardashians and their unmerited their media invasion, I'm aware they have thrones of fans on NL and my aim of mentioning them on my initial post was to attract their wrath. Hence my hasty conclusion that you must be one, which we all know your disposition about them so I wouldn't want us to dabble into that further. We sabi them. grin

Also, even though the OP made a sweeping statement which didn't give much credence to his post, the fact is a lot of women nowadays hardly show interest in issues that doesn't have to do with mundanities and aren't superficial. Unfortunately, the numbers keep rising by the day. We do witness such trend on blogosphere and NL in particular where only a handful of your ilks delves into thread that demands thought provoking assessment. They prefer celebrity news and I heard telemundo is the ish for them lately. Are you a telemundo lover?.
cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by ronald4lif(m): 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
MrsChima:

Come on boo..lay on my bosoms. It is well. wink

Feminism rocks! grin

undecided
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by MrsChima(f): 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! We both know that's not gonna happen. If this is some kind of connivance to silence the voice of reasoning and anti-feminism it wouldn't work. I implore you all to give it up. wink

Feminism works very well if the menfolk weren't too emotional about it.

It actually benefit the men more if you look at it from a unbiased point of view. kiss
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by MrsChima(f): 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

How about everyone surrender their arsenals and we maintain the status quo. Aren't things equitable and fair the way they are

No, they are not and you know that.
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by MrsChima(f): 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
jaybee3:
They are actually always logical just that the chronological order of their logic always have emotion as the underpinning reason for any of their logical steps

You this woman beater. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dear Lord, Please Don't Allow This Website Get Introduced Into Nigeria. Amen! / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: 4 Signs The Promiscous Life Of A Player Is Not For You. / I'm Tired Of Having Sex With Only My Gf Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.