Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,809 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Why Are Girls Not Logical? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Not Logical? (5838 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? / Why Are Girls Not Sincere With What They Really Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 05, 2015
Everytime i have a convo with females i always feel like screaming. They never agree to logical reason, everything has to be emotional or shallow for their brains to understand. And they have so much pride, u can never correct them, and this is how i know till i die i will stay single.i will keep praying for them tho, so that God can help their minds develope and see things logically.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by irishCream: 11:55am On Jun 05, 2015
Including all your female relatives!!!

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by indiraserv: 11:58am On Jun 05, 2015
Lol
Pele!
That prayer can't be answered sha
Never heard of Men are from Mars women are from Venus?
Plus if we all see things logically,there will be chaos
God in his Wisdom made it that way

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 05, 2015
irishCream:

Like duhh!!! They are no 1, u think im like nigerian guys that are sentimental,? Im a realistic hippie rasta i call a spade a spade.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
indiraserv:
Lol Pele! That prayer can't be answered sha Never heard of Men are from Mars women are from Venus?
They keep coming to me for advise cant they see i cant help them? Only God can
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by indiraserv: 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
Guess they believe you to be wise
KingMakaveli:

They keep coming to me for advise cant they see i cant help them? Only God can
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by ronald4lif(m): 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
Probably you must have been relating with girls who spend most time of the day keeping up with the Kardashians, telemundo, fashion police and E'channel. A lot of such girls lacks proper judgment and can't engage in a brainstorming conversation. They'd rather you both discuss on mundane issues like the new 'transgendered' Catilyn Jenner, latest eyelashes in town, and celebrities birthdays.

There are also many women who are quite brainy and sharp-witted who can hold breathtaking conversation that stretches towards different challenging issues from; politics, economics, budding careers, investment, terrorism, human rights abuses, health science etc.

Also, I don't agree that women are defiant and reluctant to give up on an argument. Rather I think egoistic men would never accept and give up on an argument with a woman even when it's evidently clear they've been floored.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by mumbasa: 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
irishCream:

No need to attack the guy, many girls are shallow minded and unrealistic when it comes to dealing with certain issues. thats why some neearly commit suicide when they come to know that they b/f or HusB is cheating. They always want to live in a world of Fantasy , ice-cream , flowers hairs shoes and bags. I am special , dere is no one like me.

They have no ambition in life they think as if their ULTIMATE purpose in life is to find the perfect man who will provide all their needs, take them shopping, etc

I said many i didn't say all

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Sugarpeaches(f): 12:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
Fallacy of hasty generalization! you can't say girls are not logical cos des no way all de girls in Nigeria wul not be logical. Pls where did u get dis from? U haven't met intelligent and very logical ladies then .

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by rill: 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
Op u have not made any point

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
Because their brain is not wired to do stuff like that.. that's why they hate playinq video qame..

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by wenson(m): 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
hehehe Logically, psychologically, internationally.....................
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by misspicy(f): 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
from all ur post Op...u seem to have problem with everytyn abt a girl...now ansa diz question
ARE YOU GAY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
KingMakaveli:

Like duhh!!! They are no 1, u think im like nigerian guys that are sentimental,? Im a realistic hippie rasta i call a spade a spade.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
misspicy:
from all ur post Op...u seem to have problem with everytyn abt a girl...now ansa diz question
ARE YOU GAY

Nope. I dont hate them i just dont understand them. If i chould i wouldnt write those things. They say one thing then do another i dont know what to think about them its so difficult to put together so i try to get you all to talk talk talk so i can try to figure out who they truely are from all the opinions i accumulate together from people talking on these posts.
BTW, gays like girls the most, trust me.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
mumbasa:

No need to attack the guy, many girls are shallow minded and unrealistic when it comes to dealing with certain issues. thats why some nerarl commit suicide when they come to know that they b/f or HusB is cheating. They always want to leav in a world of Fantasy , ice-cream , flowers hairs shoes and bags. I am special , dere is no one like me. As if their ULTIMATE purpose in life is to find the perfect man who will provide all their needs, tale them shopping etc

o
Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by misspicy(f): 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
KingMakaveli:

Nope. I dont hate them i just dont understand them. If i chould i wouldnt write those things. They say one thing then do another i dont know what to think about them its so difficult to put together so i try to get you all to talk talk talk so i can try to figure out who they truely are from all the opinions i accumulate together from people talking on these posts.
BTW, gays like girls the most, trust me.
u jez try to stop understanding women bcoz i tink dats were ur problem lies...
why dnt yu try to get to know them.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by irishCream: 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
mumbasa:

No need to attack the guy, many girls are shallow minded and unrealistic when it comes to dealing with certain issues. thats why some nerarl commit suicide when they come to know that they b/f or HusB is cheating. They always want to leav in a world of Fantasy , ice-cream , flowers hairs shoes and bags. I am special , dere is no one like me. As if their ULTIMATE purpose in life is to find the perfect man who will provide all their needs, tale them shopping etc

And since he generalised it, it also includes his whole female generation especially his mum!!!
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
misspicy:

u jez try to stop understanding women bcoz i tink dats were ur problem lies...
why dnt yu try to get to know them.

I have and im not really impressed. Why the so much vanity? Everything has to be beautiful to gain acceptance in your world's....its shallow and definitely not righteous (by righteous i mean its not the way of God almighty)

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by octopusfreaky(f): 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
U wan turn us to men abi??den please go and marry a man...A normal woman no mata d qualification or ''strong or stone-hearted ''must be emotional..it balances the equation..
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by misspicy(f): 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
KingMakaveli:

I have and im not really impressed. Why the so much vanity? Everything has to be beautiful to gain acceptance in your world's....its shallow and definitely not righteous (by righteous i mean its not the way of God almighty)
ok...jez pray to God to meet the kind of girl that soothes u....we r all not the same.
God created each for one.
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by kagari: 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
irishCream:

And since he generalised it, it also includes his whole female generation especially his mum!!!
You exactly what the op is talking about, type logically not sentimentally. And dont expect me to reply you

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by cowgirl9090: 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
A person can allow emotions to be present, without letting them impede their logic.
So the generalization that women use
emotion and men use logic is oversimplified.
The truth is more like, men use logic, women
use both emotion and logic.

but why do some men think that women are less logical than men? Is there any scientific evidence supporting this?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by MrsChima(f): 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
ronald4lif:
Probably you must have been relating with girls who spend most time of the day keeping up with the Kardashians, telemundo, fashion police and E'channel. A lot of such girls lacks proper judgment and can't engage in a brainstorming conversation. They'd rather you both discuss on mundane issues like the new 'transgendered' Catilyn Jenner, latest eyelashes in town, and celebrities birthdays.

There are also many women who are quite brainy and sharp-witted who can hold breathtaking conversation that stretches towards different challenging issues from; politics, economics, budding careers, investment, terrorism, human rights abuses, health science etc.

Also, I don't agree that women are defiant and reluctant to give up on an argument. Rather I think egoistic men would never accept and give up on an argument with a woman even when it's evidently clear they've been floored.

like you Ronny? tongue
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by ronald4lif(m): 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
MrsChima:

like you Ronny? tongue

That's not true. I know when an argument is groundless and throw in the towel. But just incase you're expecting me to give up on the anti-feminism crusade then you just might be right, as I remain unfazed. You've to relinquish your pro feminism movement instead. wink
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by olasmith10(m): 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
Most ladies don't get to think right until deh are 26 and above...They are mostly meticulous and hence, are programmed to think within d box and straight....nature over virtue.. dat y d bible admonishes us to dwell with dem with wisdom...
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by naijaboiy: 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

Even when the women are arguing blindly they still wouldn't give up undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by naijaboiy: 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
My major grouse is why they always take arguments personal.

One can't give his own point of view without any problem arising. Once your view is contrary to theirs they come with the blackmailing statement

"You always think you know too much"

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by ronald4lif(m): 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

Even when the women are arguing blindly they still wouldn't give up undecided

Lol! The blind argument is the worst part of it. It's pointless and one should know when to give up on argument that is not based on facts or rational reasoning but rather sentiments. That one na waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
irishCream:
classic example, she failed in an attempt to give a logical rebuttal not to talk of a logical counter stance

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by olasmith10(m): 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
cowgirl9090:
A person can allow emotions to be present, without letting them impede their logic.
So the generalization that women use
emotion and men use logic is oversimplified.
The truth is more like, men use logic, women
use both emotion and logic.

but why do some men think that women are less logical than men? Is there any scientific evidence supporting this?

There are evidences dat supports it..u can try googling for more info..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by DoctorAshley(f): 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
i hate generalization
the gals you associate with are shallow and that shows the kind of person you are..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? / Upload Your Phone Home Screenshot Let's Rate It / Hushpuppi's Ex-girlfriend Pregnant For NBA Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.