Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra (13843 Views)

Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose / Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers / What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 07, 2015
superstar1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

FAyose definitely said that after smoking his cheap weed. I can never take him serious, till when i see it. By now, his cheap weed would have wore out and he will not even remember the rubbish he yarned.

Continue with your child slavery with your family members in your 2by2 inches shop.

When are you coming, am also selling computer accessories but I will send you to my shop where we sell boxers and attachments.

Don't come with your juju ooooo. Unless Okija shrine will send you to Yabaleft.

When you get to Upper Iweka ask of Ebuka and Sons Nig Ltd. But PM so that I will give you my numbers, try to be obedient and don't peep my gf whenever she bathing. Your morning food will always be by 11:30 AM while the next will be by 7:30 PM. You will do this for 12 years according to the agreement I reached with Baba Fayose. grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by superstar1(m): 9:08am On Jun 07, 2015
BuddahMonk:

When are you coming, am also selling computer accessories but I will send you to my shop where we sell boxers and attachments.

Don't come with your juju ooooo. Unless Okija shrine will send you to Yabaleft.

When you get to Upper Iweka ask of Ebuka and Sons Nig Ltd. But PM so that I will give you my numbers, try to be obedient and don't peep my gf whenever she bathing. Your morning food will always be by 11:30 AM while the next will be by 7:30 PM. You will do this for 12 years according to the agreement I reached with Baba Fayose. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Definitely you are high on fayose's cheap weed too.

Fayose will con you, the same way he conned GEJ. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by huptin(m): 9:09am On Jun 07, 2015
Udmaster:
Ebonyi State have what it takes to FEED the South west.. Look at the poverty rate in Ekiti, Osun, Ibadan.

So how come that same Ebonyi couldnt feed Biafra during the war? How many indigenes of Ekiti, Ibadan and Osun do you see in other people's region looking for what to eat? Apparently, they dont think they are poor, they are quite satisfied with what they have....a poor man is the one that cannot make a penny from his own land without travelling a million miles yet he abuses the people on whose land he is getting his daily bread and call then names.

20 Likes

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by nairaminds(m): 9:24am On Jun 07, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Arguing with you is an exercise in futility, by the way when are you coming down to start your boi boi, Fayose don pay me oooo, you will serve me for 12 years, I will deal with you.

Am living in the 5 floor, remember you must fetch 500 fifty liters before going to shop in the morning and when you come back watch my girlfriend's undies and mop the floor unless no food for you. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i was actually expecting you to counter his claim... but i was disappointed when you couldn't...

6 Likes

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2015
nairaminds:

i was actually expecting you to counter his claim... but i was disappointed when you couldn't...

Which claim, how can I start arguing with my servant on the road at this stage.

He is coming down to Onitsha to serve me so when he comes I will open his spreadsheet of all the insults he gave me here in NL and times them with punishments he will receive. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy .

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by emyphil: 9:41am On Jun 07, 2015
Did u hear igbos complain of property we need freedom take property and give us freedom how much dose it take igbo man to build another one after the war did government rebuild east no they did we are not lazy

9 Likes

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 07, 2015
nairaminds:

cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by Princewill1(m): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2015
Mynd44:
I don’t really like to look at past mistakes except I want to see what I could have done better and put it into my going forward. Not even mop about what I could have done about it in the past. It happened, it happened. The whole issues about pogrom or genocide is just a long story for the history books and holding on to the past is not going to make you go forward so what do you do? Look to the nearest and far future.

The problems you have is not different from the problems that plague other parts of the country which is basically economics. I will always say until the inhabitants of the South East start looking towards developing the economics of the South East as a whole and not of certain people living in the South East, nothing will happen going forward.

Take this Second Niger Bridge for example. You have Delta on one side and Anambra on another side and you say for 30 years people have clamoured for another bridge but what is the cost of the darned bridge? It is a little over 100 billion. Are you saying the governments of Delta and Anambra could not have built the bridge by coming up with some of the capital, have private investors come up with the rest and toll the bridge? Imagine the impact of that?

It took the new governor of Anambra, Gov Obaino to sanitise the Anambra side of the bridge after the whole place was almost decaying.

When I heard of the port in Akwa Ibom, I almost jumped out of my skin hoping that the Abia state government will see that as a chance to improve the trade at Aba. You ask why?

The Ibaka (I believe that’s the name) port is a good chance for Abia state to get at the sea. They ought to have bought a stake or invested money towards the project perhaps get exclusive terminal(s) (the same way Lagos bought huge farmlands in Ogun state for their rice project). Then finance or look for investors to finance a direct rail line from the port to an inland port close to Aba and develop an industrial complex right there. Do you know how much economic activities that is? That on its own has simply opened up Abia state to the sea and gives them a chance to export without stress and also give them a chance to bring in raw materials and export raw goods. Footwears and the likes made from Aba gets easy access to the world.

The South Eastern states can come together to link everywhere via rail. The South East is not that large: an inland rail port in Abia can easily link the rest. If you wait for the FG to dredge the Niger, sorry ooooo because believe it or not, Anambra is not the only state that will demand for a share of that and in the spirit of equity, the federal government had to consider the rest too.

Igbos are one of the most travelled people in the world, I find it amazing that the governors and leaders there can’t use the influence of these people to draw in investors.

Do what Ogun state is doing to Lagos by sending delegations to companies (with your people at the helm) and giving them free land and tax incentives which is gradually making Ogun one of the states with the highest number of industries right now and still growing.

It is not every time you wait for the Federal Government. Look at how Lagos took Ikorodu road from the FG and worked on it. Or how Oyo, Ogun and Lagos asked the FG to hands off the Lagos-Ibadan expressway if they won’t fix it.

I want to see a tax structure in Anambra that generates money for the state to do more. The traders are there, tax them but before you can tax them, make the markets better. Aba is there, tax the traders and give them a chance to access the international markets

You don’t have to fight for international airports. Fight for roads instead.

Regional integration first: that is the nearest future before you talk of Biafra. If Biafra works, you already have the structures. If it does not come, you still have it

I don’t get why Abia state will fire non-indigenes from other South Eastern states from the civil service. That is dumb and only divide you.

You complain of representation in the National assembly and how you are numerically disadvantaged but even if you have an additional state, it only gives you a slight number. SE legislators need to build bridges with those from other zones and play the politics of the Senate and House of Representatives. They need to learn to “toast” other legislators (possibly actively support the bills favouring them) so they can support your bills in return.

This politics of “We are Igbos” has to stop especially at the federal level. Learn to play politics where you make friends (even if you have to pretend). Do you think Lagos got the federal government to move a lot of companies there because they have more senators? Hell no. They made friends with those they can make friends with, sacrificed what they can and got what they can get. Remember a tight hand not only keeps what it has but also not receive anything.

Igbos love to talk about how many houses they have outside the south east or how many business interests they have outside the south east but at what gain? You set up a factory in Oyo and pay tax to the Oyo state government, employ more citizens(indigenes and non indigenes) of Oyo and add to the GDP of Oyo so you can brag? Why not set it up in Ebonyi?

I don’t understand how Ifeanyi Ubah can come out to say Igbos are taking over Lagos and brag about how “they” won House of Representative seats there. Who will they represent, the south east or Lagosians(Lagosians here being both indigenes and non indigenes)? They are there to develop Lagos. Why will Ifeanyi Ubah say “Igbos will install the governor of Lagos”? You are simply playing politics where everyone else will be hostile towards you. Look even if you have Biafra as your goal, pretend to belong and be a part so you can get what will develop you

There has been this issue of other regions cutting food supplies to Biafra if it is ever created and then you hear Igbos say they will also cut oil supplies but before thinking of alienating yourselves in the event of a Biafra, why not just open your doors with the North in terms of trade as it concerns food? Why must it be malice (not necessarily violence)?

No one has the monopoly of farming but is the south east investing in farming right now? Learn from what happened the last time when food was cut off and stop thinking about how you will cut off oil supplies. What if the states in the South-South decide not to join and decide to form their own country (It can happen)? Everyone trades according to what they gain and if anyone offers them money, they will sell oil to them. Nigeria uses merely 400,000 barrels of oil each day, the oil deposits in Ondo and Edo(if you believe Edo will be part of a Biafra then you need to think about it again) can sort that out. The government is also talking of continuing the search in the Lake Chad region. Deposits have been found in Lagos, with Dangote building a 650,000 barrels per day refinery and Oando following up with a 350,000 barrels per day. The country will be a refining hub in West Africa and with that can afford to buy raw crude and export the products.

But what happens to the people of Igbo descent who has billions in investment in places outside the South East or the places that might not be part of Biafra? The loss to these people will be huge as the government of the country you leave might just nationalise them if you decide you want to leave with malice and the continual threats by people like Kanu Nnamdi of Radio Biafra.

Think of developing the SE as a short term goal with Biafra as a long term goal else the future (near and far) is going to be hellish.

http://www.megahub.com.ng/to-get-biafra-forget-about-biafra/

SEE THIS YORUBA MAN LECTURING IGBOS ON DEVELOPMENT AS IF South West IS MORE DEVELOP THAN SOUTHEAST!!

Apart from lagos which was the former capital,mention any other yoruba state that is more develop than Anambra,Imo or Enugu?

Is it Osun or Oyo that you are going to mention?

Biafra is bigger than all the investments biafrans have outside biafraland.

NNAMDI KANU SAID WHEN BIAFRA COMES,THE BIAFRA STATE WILL PAY BACK ALL BIAFRANS THAT HAVE PROPERTY OUT SIDE BIAFRALAND AND HOLD NIGERIAN GOVT TO ACCOUNT.

Yorubas are feeling threatened by Biafra;they should get ready to serve their northern masters forever and ever.

Whether yoruba like it or not Biafra will come!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by BiafranPrince: 9:50am On Jun 07, 2015
Op mumu.
Mynd, mind yourself, why are you crying more than the bereaved?
These guys are unbearable, Igbo people are the problem with Nigeria, Igbo man and his brothers want to go take care of their father's land, you are giving him useless advice why he shouldn't.

Let me tell you, even if we achieve Biafra with no money or anything left, we will organize ourselves and rebuild from scratch and still be the best civilization in AFRICA.

We have the confidence that we can. Oga go and try your own.

One Nigeria gbukwa GI ebe ahu.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2015
leke12:
Most igbos clamouring for biafra are just too dumb to think deep b4 they act especially when it comes to money. The main reason is their eyes are on Niger delta oil, "imagine that" they want to suppress another nation just for the short term oil goal which will soon be of less importance but I trust all d creek guys, they won't accept. For God sake u can't even develop one state in ur region up to a metropolitan with all d so call 'igbo is bless', "igbo is jews", "igbo is hardworking" and then u want a whole country. Wao! U must be the 'wisest tribe' on earth, my experience in Abia was noting to write home about. U guys are actually living and feeding on other regions. U can't even survive a year if u ever achieve ur biafra, I just pity those igbos wey dey ff dat ur so call biafra leader(d guy get dual citizenship and gbege na to run go ireland.
People like you are so daft that they don't even remember their names. You said we want SS because of their "Oil". Are you sure that you're not an alien in this country? If not, you should have known that there is also Oil in SE. You said Igbos can't develop one of their states into a metropolitan state. Now, tell me how your own state is transformed into a metropolitan state.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 07, 2015
BuddahMonk:
You want Igbos to be in the same country with you where their kids will score 139 to gain admission but your own kids will score 20 to gain admission in similar school and under the same academic condition.

Mynd may you perish in Lagoon because of this your blind assertion.
I thought I was the only one that noticed this.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:00am On Jun 07, 2015
offemmanu reasoning

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 07, 2015
Mynd44:
I don’t really like to look at past mistakes except I want to see what I could have done better and put it into my going forward. Not even mop about what I could have done about it in the past. It happened, it happened. The whole issues about pogrom or genocide is just a long story for the history books and holding on to the past is not going to make you go forward so what do you do? Look to the nearest and far future.

The problems you have is not different from the problems that plague other parts of the country which is basically economics. I will always say until the inhabitants of the South East start looking towards developing the economics of the South East as a whole and not of certain people living in the South East, nothing will happen going forward.

Take this Second Niger Bridge for example. You have Delta on one side and Anambra on another side and you say for 30 years people have clamoured for another bridge but what is the cost of the darned bridge? It is a little over 100 billion. Are you saying the governments of Delta and Anambra could not have built the bridge by coming up with some of the capital, have private investors come up with the rest and toll the bridge? Imagine the impact of that?

It took the new governor of Anambra, Gov Obaino to sanitise the Anambra side of the bridge after the whole place was almost decaying.

When I heard of the port in Akwa Ibom, I almost jumped out of my skin hoping that the Abia state government will see that as a chance to improve the trade at Aba. You ask why?

The Ibaka (I believe that’s the name) port is a good chance for Abia state to get at the sea. They ought to have bought a stake or invested money towards the project perhaps get exclusive terminal(s) (the same way Lagos bought huge farmlands in Ogun state for their rice project). Then finance or look for investors to finance a direct rail line from the port to an inland port close to Aba and develop an industrial complex right there. Do you know how much economic activities that is? That on its own has simply opened up Abia state to the sea and gives them a chance to export without stress and also give them a chance to bring in raw materials and export raw goods. Footwears and the likes made from Aba gets easy access to the world.

The South Eastern states can come together to link everywhere via rail. The South East is not that large: an inland rail port in Abia can easily link the rest. If you wait for the FG to dredge the Niger, sorry ooooo because believe it or not, Anambra is not the only state that will demand for a share of that and in the spirit of equity, the federal government had to consider the rest too.

Igbos are one of the most travelled people in the world, I find it amazing that the governors and leaders there can’t use the influence of these people to draw in investors.

Do what Ogun state is doing to Lagos by sending delegations to companies (with your people at the helm) and giving them free land and tax incentives which is gradually making Ogun one of the states with the highest number of industries right now and still growing.

It is not every time you wait for the Federal Government. Look at how Lagos took Ikorodu road from the FG and worked on it. Or how Oyo, Ogun and Lagos asked the FG to hands off the Lagos-Ibadan expressway if they won’t fix it.

I want to see a tax structure in Anambra that generates money for the state to do more. The traders are there, tax them but before you can tax them, make the markets better. Aba is there, tax the traders and give them a chance to access the international markets

You don’t have to fight for international airports. Fight for roads instead.

Regional integration first: that is the nearest future before you talk of Biafra. If Biafra works, you already have the structures. If it does not come, you still have it

I don’t get why Abia state will fire non-indigenes from other South Eastern states from the civil service. That is dumb and only divide you.

You complain of representation in the National assembly and how you are numerically disadvantaged but even if you have an additional state, it only gives you a slight number. SE legislators need to build bridges with those from other zones and play the politics of the Senate and House of Representatives. They need to learn to “toast” other legislators (possibly actively support the bills favouring them) so they can support your bills in return.

This politics of “We are Igbos” has to stop especially at the federal level. Learn to play politics where you make friends (even if you have to pretend). Do you think Lagos got the federal government to move a lot of companies there because they have more senators? Hell no. They made friends with those they can make friends with, sacrificed what they can and got what they can get. Remember a tight hand not only keeps what it has but also not receive anything.

Igbos love to talk about how many houses they have outside the south east or how many business interests they have outside the south east but at what gain? You set up a factory in Oyo and pay tax to the Oyo state government, employ more citizens(indigenes and non indigenes) of Oyo and add to the GDP of Oyo so you can brag? Why not set it up in Ebonyi?

I don’t understand how Ifeanyi Ubah can come out to say Igbos are taking over Lagos and brag about how “they” won House of Representative seats there. Who will they represent, the south east or Lagosians(Lagosians here being both indigenes and non indigenes)? They are there to develop Lagos. Why will Ifeanyi Ubah say “Igbos will install the governor of Lagos”? You are simply playing politics where everyone else will be hostile towards you. Look even if you have Biafra as your goal, pretend to belong and be a part so you can get what will develop you

There has been this issue of other regions cutting food supplies to Biafra if it is ever created and then you hear Igbos say they will also cut oil supplies but before thinking of alienating yourselves in the event of a Biafra, why not just open your doors with the North in terms of trade as it concerns food? Why must it be malice (not necessarily violence)?

No one has the monopoly of farming but is the south east investing in farming right now? Learn from what happened the last time when food was cut off and stop thinking about how you will cut off oil supplies. What if the states in the South-South decide not to join and decide to form their own country (It can happen)? Everyone trades according to what they gain and if anyone offers them money, they will sell oil to them. Nigeria uses merely 400,000 barrels of oil each day, the oil deposits in Ondo and Edo(if you believe Edo will be part of a Biafra then you need to think about it again) can sort that out. The government is also talking of continuing the search in the Lake Chad region. Deposits have been found in Lagos, with Dangote building a 650,000 barrels per day refinery and Oando following up with a 350,000 barrels per day. The country will be a refining hub in West Africa and with that can afford to buy raw crude and export the products.

But what happens to the people of Igbo descent who has billions in investment in places outside the South East or the places that might not be part of Biafra? The loss to these people will be huge as the government of the country you leave might just nationalise them if you decide you want to leave with malice and the continual threats by people like Kanu Nnamdi of Radio Biafra.

Think of developing the SE as a short term goal with Biafra as a long term goal else the future (near and far) is going to be hellish.

http://www.megahub.com.ng/to-get-biafra-forget-about-biafra/

trash as usual , with the same group of haters from 1 fearful tribe . cheesy

BIAFRA rules fear fear mind of maggots , wasted clan . take a look at your moniker and all likes given to you .

biafra alive . cool

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 07, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Mynd you want Igbos to be in the same country with you where they will die in lagoon for exercising their civic responsibility by voting a candidate of their choice but other tribe will vote whom they want but walk free.

Mynd may you and everybody that support this thrash you put up here perish in an inferno because of your biased analysis.

Bunch of covetous people, you nationalize Nigeria Airways, Kingsway Stores, Leventis, Chellaeram, UTC, et al where are they today, do you still own it. All the companies and Biafra money you took after the war where are the impart now ??

Mynd your finish for this display of callousness and hatred, I know your a covert tribalist but you have finally come out closet so let's slug it out.
The want us to remain and tolerate them in this damnable country.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2015
take a look at their monikers .

the gathering of the haters from the wasted axis .

you are gathering on nairaland in vain .

your finger tips will wear out . daft clan

biafra is here .

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by ManMountain(m): 10:11am On Jun 07, 2015
May God punish anyone advising Igbos not to think and fight to get their country of Biafra.
Please let these people just go already.

4 Likes

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by vayne(m): 10:13am On Jun 07, 2015
Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by vayne(m): 10:15am On Jun 07, 2015
vayne:
Hmm

No1:
No one is using the past to judge/agitate for Biafra,rather,because of the continuous rape and marginalization of the SE.
Economically: by frustrating major bills/projects that can creat a boost in the region(I.e federal absence).
Politically:the mindset of the other two major ethnic group that "an IGBO president will divide Nigeria" is still hunting Nigeria.this mindset alone will make it difficult for SE to get president,not to talk of other factors.

No2:
you cited two examples(2nd Niger bridge and abia port)..have you taken into consideration the allocation to each of these states?
These are mega projects meant to be carried out with the support of "FEDERAL GOVERNMENT".
Where do you expect them to generate such capital from?....workers salaries? The workers that haven't been paid for months?
Have you wondered if these states have an external source of income and revenue?(in a region where industries are not much).
Do you want to bankrupt the states. wink

No3:
why do you want the SE to act independently,why shouldn't the SE wait for government,Why do you want the SE to carry out mega projects meant for the federal government....
Does this mean you are affirming that the SE is being marginalized? cool

No4:
There is no way foreign investors will be attracted to a region with little or no federal presence.
The ports and bridges will facilitate and boost business/economy,but until they are in place,no investors will be attracted.
For e.g we pay through our nose for Internet because of power and other factors...until power is steady we may continue in that path.

No5:
Pls stop calling lagos already,this was a former federal capital,developed with nigeria's resources,presently accounting for a reasonable number of industries..
It can independently carry out a few projects..
Take it or take lagos has a lot of advantage when it comes to why industries/headquarters were moved there.

No6:About the election,how else does one pretend to belong,the Hausas voted for their own,the Yorubas voted for their own.
It is only fair that IGBOS voted their own..
This is a country ravaged by ethnicity,we are so different from each other,that we are still living together is by God's grace.
Who started the 16yrs of "pdp misrule" OBJ(in fact,it was the Yorubas and the hausas).
Now why blame the whole thing on Jonathan tenure.

No7:
About Biafra,what if the SS joins which is likely,I have said and will say it again,if there there is a peaceful secession,there would be no need to cut supplies of foods or oil products to any region/county.
Europe has gone that path against Russia after the Ukraine crisis,but they found out there was no road there when Russia struck back with its own sanctions. grin grin
You don't just sanction businesses of biafra's if the it secedes and still expect free flow of petroleum/oil products to the Nigeria.
And that is why buhari is resuming the search for oil along lake chad basin,to render the SS irrelevant(SS wake up o)

Finally:despite all these roadblocks,I still wonder how IGBOS emerge bosses and owners of the so-called industries all over Nigeria grin grin .
Supposing we switch regions today,lagos would have been 10yr ahead of China by now...#FACT...take it or take it.
For those shouting IGBOS have eyes on Niger delta oil,do we have all "Niger delta" oil at the moment? Why are we progressing.even the Niger delta that owns the oil,where is there economy today.

Did you know:
Belonging together and needing each other are two different things grin grin
Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by nduchucks: 10:21am On Jun 07, 2015
@Mynd44, This is a very thoughtful article which truly deserves to be on the FP. I hope the site Admins do not allow petty disagreements with you to prevent them from placing it there. This thread titled " Ndigbo, It Is Time To Return Home And Develop East " and written back in 2011 supports your thesis.

[url=Seun.lalasticala.Ishilove]FP material[/url]

1 Like

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 07, 2015
this guy's are fools but keep posting useless thread .

just open odua propaganda propaganda station running south south monikers .

i know you will run delete this message like how you always . haters tribe . cool

fear fear tribe deal with it . delete delete delete . animals

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by totit: 10:26am On Jun 07, 2015
vayne:
Hmmm, mynd44 grin

No1:
No one is using the past to judge/agitate for Biafra,rather,because of the continuous rape and marginalization of the SE.
Economically: by frustrating major bills/projects that can creat a boost in the region(I.e federal absence).
Politically:the mindset of the other two major ethnic group that "an IGBO president will divide Nigeria" is still hunting Nigeria.this mindset alone will make it difficult for SE to get president,not to talk of other factors.

No2:
you cited two examples(2nd Niger bridge and abia port)..have you taken into consideration the allocation to each of these states?
These are mega projects meant to be carried out with the support of "FEDERAL GOVERNMENT".
Where do you expect them to generate such capital from?....workers salaries? The workers that haven't been paid for months?
Have you wondered if these states have an external source of income and revenue?(in a region where industries are not much).
Do you want to bankrupt the states. wink

No3:
why do you want the SE to act independently,why shouldn't the SE wait for government,Why do you want the SE to carry out mega projects meant for the federal government....
Does this mean you are affirming that the SE is being marginalized? cool

No4:
There is no way foreign investors will be attracted to a region with little or no federal presence.
The ports and bridges will facilitate and boost business/economy,but until they are in place,no investors will be attracted.
For e.g we pay through our nose for Internet because of power and other factors...until power is steady we may continue in that path.

No5:
Pls stop calling lagos already,this was a former federal capital,developed with nigeria's resources,presently accounting for a reasonable number of industries..
It can independently carry out a few projects..
Take it or take lagos has a lot of advantage when it comes to why industries/headquarters were moved there.

No6:About the election,how else does one pretend to belong,the Hausas voted for their own,the Yorubas voted for their own.
It is only fair that IGBOS voted their own..
This is a country ravaged by ethnicity,we are so different from each other,that we are still living together is by God's grace.
Who started the 16yrs of "pdp misrule" OBJ(in fact,it was the Yorubas and the houses).
Now why blame the whole thing on Jonathan tenure.

No7:
About Biafra,what if the SS joins which is likely,I have said and will say it again,if there there is a peaceful secession,there would be no need to cut supplies of foods or oil products to any region/county.
Europe has gone that path against Russia after the Ukraine crisis,but they found out there was no road there when Russia struck back with its own sanctions. grin grin
You don't just sanction businesses of biafra's if the it secedes and still expect free flow of petroleum/oil products to the Nigeria.
And that is why buhari is resuming the search for oil along lake chad basin,to render the SS irrelevant(SS wake up o)

Finally:despite all these roadblocks,I still wonder how IGBOS emerge bosses and owners of the so-called industries all over Nigeria grin grin .
Supposing we switch regions today,lagos would have been 10yr ahead of China by now...#FACT...take it or take it.

Did you know:
Belonging together and needing each other are two different things grin grin

At the bolded, could you please back you assumption with fact?
I wouldn't mind debating that.
grin
Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 07, 2015
huptin:
I always say this ''the region that is most prepared for secession is the south west, they have everything a successful nation require, access to the juicest part of the atlantic ocean, industries, fertile land for agriculture, numerous natural resources, including this so called oil that others want to die about and very good human resource capabilities that can be harnessed to build a great Nation.

But you hardly hear them, beating their chests and making empty noise, common sense is not common at all.
This is just a piece of thrash!! Name your natural resources and the places they can be found. Most of the foods in this country comes from the north so I don't know what you people are doing with your so-called fertile land. And again, tell us the particular spot the oil you mentioned can be found.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by vayne(m): 10:28am On Jun 07, 2015
totit:

At the bolded, could you please back you assumption with fact?
I wouldn't mind debating that.
grin

grin No time bros,use ur dictionary,just think dip...#lost battle wink
Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by 1deadlugard: 10:29am On Jun 07, 2015
i be ijaw i swear biafra is big even 1.5 million bakassi members alone . i be biafra lower naija congress all ma people wan join .
me love biafra

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by Humblebloke(m): 10:29am On Jun 07, 2015
Biafra is here!!!....... Can't wait to see this children of hate go... I feel sorry for the few intelligent and broad minded ones like megrin

Soldiers go..... Barrack still remains!!!

3 Likes

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by huptin(m): 10:32am On Jun 07, 2015
[quote author=ekenedegreat post=34515791][/quote]

Google is your friend...google Nigerian states and their resources...we only get cattle, pepper and cow pea from the north... the rest are produced here, it was that land that the west relied upon to leap frog other regions before this oyel nonsense.
Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2015
finito .

you are writing in vain .futile .

GIANT BIAFRA RADIO DEALING WITH THEM grin grin grin

heart attacks every where ,they don't stop forging monikers .

you are a loser already you and your sleepless tribe should consult baba lawo oracle .

finito biafra wins . grin

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by ba7man(m): 10:37am On Jun 07, 2015
Princewill1:

SEE THIS YORUBA MAN LECTURING IGBOS ON DEVELOPMENT AS IF South West IS MORE DEVELOP THAN SOUTHEAST!!

Apart from lagos which was the former capital,mention any other yoruba state that is more develop than Anambra,Imo or Enugu?

Is it Osun or Oyo that you are going to mention?

Biafra is bigger than all the investments biafrans have outside biafraland.

NNAMDI KANU SAID WHEN BIAFRA COMES,THE BIAFRA STATE WILL PAY BACK ALL BIAFRANS THAT HAVE PROPERTY OUT SIDE BIAFRALAND AND HOLD NIGERIAN GOVT TO ACCOUNT.

Yorubas are feeling threatened by Biafra;they should get ready to serve their northern masters forever and ever.

Whether yoruba like it or not Biafra will come!!
Correct guy!!!!

Oya, go and collect your rifle from Nnamdi Kanu straight. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by totit: 10:38am On Jun 07, 2015
vayne:

grin No time bros,use ur dictionary,just think dip...#lost battle wink

Looool

I see.
Enjoy your delusion grin, chest beating then.

1 Like

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by leke12(m): 10:41am On Jun 07, 2015
Udmaster:
Abia State is better than Oyo, Osun and Ekiti combined together. BITTER TRUTH!
Ogun state alone has more industries than all the states in d SE not to talk of Lagos and ibadan.

9 Likes

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by BlackTechnology: 10:45am On Jun 07, 2015
DankemzI:
My stake on this matter is, what will Akwa Ibom benefit by Aligning with the Biafran's? Remember Akwa Ibom Decides whether Cross River is to join or not
If Akwa Ibom chooses to join Biafra will Cross River answer another country's name in another country ?
I've been told when Biafran soldiers took over Uyo there hurriedly change Ikot Ekpene road to an Igbotic name Does that mean if we join forces with them we've automatically erased our 1. History 2. Personality and 3. Culture ?
When Biafran's soldiers entered Ibiono Ibom, they raped wife's, sisters, mothers, even killed peoples goat and merry. Supposed people you want to create a country with

Thank God!
Ibiono people being wise and crafty led Federal troops across the River were Arochukwu was captured.

So now what does Akwa Ibom stand to gain from forming formidable Alliance with South East aka People's Republic of Biafra?

This is the most hypocritical and demonic lie I have come across

Naira land Yorubas and their lies. wink

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by BlackTechnology: 10:49am On Jun 07, 2015
huptin:
I always say this ''the region that is most prepared for secession is the south west, they have everything a successful nation require, access to the juicest part of the atlantic ocean, industries, fertile land for agriculture, numerous natural resources, including this so called oil that others want to die about and very good human resource capabilities that can be harnessed to build a great Nation.

But you hardly hear them, beating their chests and making empty noise, common sense is not common at all.

Have your governors paid salaries

Aregbese( King of Debt ) grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live / Peter Obi Attends Cutix PLC 40th Anniversary / Ex-nema Spokesman Sacked Over Okonjo-iweala Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.