Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,535 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra (13867 Views)

Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose / Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers / What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by Udmaster(m): 10:49am On Jun 07, 2015
leke12:
Ogun state alone has more industries than all the states in d SE not to talk of Lagos and ibadan.
hahahaha. what a Blatant Lie.. Industries in Anambra alone(innoson motors, pharmaceutical companies etc) outnumbers the ones in Ekiti, Ondo, Osun, Oyo combined..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 07, 2015
DankemzI:
My stake on this matter is, what will Akwa Ibom benefit by Aligning with the Biafran's? Remember Akwa Ibom Decides whether Cross River is to join or not
If Akwa Ibom chooses to join Biafra will Cross River answer another country's name in another country ?
I've been told when Biafran soldiers took over Uyo there hurriedly change Ikot Ekpene road to an Igbotic name Does that mean if we join forces with them we've automatically erased our 1. History 2. Personality and 3. Culture ?
When Biafran's soldiers entered Ibiono Ibom, they raped wife's, sisters, mothers, even killed peoples goat and merry. Supposed people you want to create a country with

Thank God!
Ibiono people being wise and crafty led Federal troops across the River were Arochukwu was captured.

So now what does Akwa Ibom stand to gain from forming formidable Alliance with South East aka People's Republic of Biafra?

grin grin grin grin grin grin yoru bbish .

can you utter against biafra in akwa ibom .

take a trip to akwa ibom ,when you get there say something against biafra .

fool you are delusional .

akwa ibom are biafrans . hit me . cool

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by huptin(m): 10:56am On Jun 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Have your governors paid salaries

Aregbese( King of Debt ) grin

When last did T.A Orji pay his people any salary, Okorocha nko? Has he paid? This old man in Ebonyi? Does he not pay salaries by lottery? How ling ago did Orji sack all non Abians from the civil service because he couldnt pay their salaries? Yet can he still pay?
Oya start from Onitsha to Umuhia how many industries do you see there?

Now go to just Agbara in Ogun state and count the number of industries, can you now see that just a local government in the south west have more industries than the whole of south east combined?

Which state in the whole of the east can generate a Billion naira monthly as IGR? Oyo generates 5 times more than that monthly?

Its good to take a second to think before beating your chest.

4 Likes

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by basilo101: 10:59am On Jun 07, 2015
These things are controlled by the Feds in our highly centralised unitary system. Only a sovreign government of Biafra can embark on these projects, anything under dis zoo government will be sabotaged and frustrated like they are currently doing to Geometric power

2 Likes

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by kingslly(m): 11:01am On Jun 07, 2015
The OP is making sense. We need to embrace Nigeria in order to achieve Biafra if we really want to.
Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by huptin(m): 11:04am On Jun 07, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

grin grin grin grin grin grin yoru bbish .

can you utter against biafra in akwa ibom .

take a trip to akwa ibom ,when you get there say something against biafra .
fool you are delusional .

akwa ibom are biafrans . hit me . cool

I served in cross river, that was the first time i came across people with a deep seated animosities against the igbos, they told so many stories ( apparently most of these stories are lies) about how the igbos tried to change the names of their towns to igbo names during the civil war and they boasted about how they allowed the Nigerian troops into their lands to sabotage the igbos....trust them at your peril.
Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by BlackTechnology: 11:07am On Jun 07, 2015
huptin:

When last did T.A Orji pay his people any salary, Okorocha nko? Has he paid? This old man in Ebonyi? Does he not pay salaries by lottery? How ling ago did Orji sack all non Abians from the civil service because he couldnt pay their salaries? Yet can he still pay?
Oya start from Onitsha to Umuhia how many industries do you see there?

Now go to just Agbara in Ogun state and count the number of industries, can you now see that just a local government in the south west have more industries than the whole of south east combined?

Which state in the whole of the east can generate a Billion naira monthly as IGR? Oyo generates 5 times more than that monthly?

Its good to take a second to think before beating your chest.

Despite these exaggerated industrialisation, you guys still struggle to pay common salaries

Guy

You are an economic illiterate cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 07, 2015
huptin:

I served in cross river, that was the first time i came across people with a deep seated animosities against the igbos, they told so many stories ( apparently most of these stories are lies) about how the igbos tried to change the names of their towns to igbo names during the civil war and they boasted about how they allowed the Nigerian troops into their lands to sabotage the igbos....trust them at your peril.

you still talking trash ever ,

akwa ibom itself the governor is biafran and the millions akwa ibom who were massacred in the north .

you wasted clans eee . say what you know quit propaganda for real .

BiAFRA IS HUGE .it is not a regular family gathering like you assume . alright go ahead in your delusions .

Biafra is real

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by ikeyman00(m): 11:11am On Jun 07, 2015
@@@@

to get Biafra

the yorubas and the hausa should go back to cocoa and ground nut

it is that simple !

why all these episodes
Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by ikeyman00(m): 11:13am On Jun 07, 2015
@@@

hey all the Igbo that marry from Cross River should come here to beat down the ugly enemy lipsrsealed

i will get in touc with my distance cousin

mad people
Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by zendy: 11:21am On Jun 07, 2015
Mynd44:
I don’t really like to look at past mistakes except I want to see what I could have done better and put it into my going forward. Not even mop about what I could have done about it in the past. It happened, it happened. The whole issues about pogrom or genocide is just a long story for the history books and holding on to the past is not going to make you go forward so what do you do? Look to the nearest and far future.

The problems you have is not different from the problems that plague other parts of the country which is basically economics. I will always say until the inhabitants of the South East start looking towards developing the economics of the South East as a whole and not of certain people living in the South East, nothing will happen going forward.

Take this Second Niger Bridge for example. You have Delta on one side and Anambra on another side and you say for 30 years people have clamoured for another bridge but what is the cost of the darned bridge? It is a little over 100 billion. Are you saying the governments of Delta and Anambra could not have built the bridge by coming up with some of the capital, have private investors come up with the rest and toll the bridge? Imagine the impact of that?

It took the new governor of Anambra, Gov Obaino to sanitise the Anambra side of the bridge after the whole place was almost decaying.

When I heard of the port in Akwa Ibom, I almost jumped out of my skin hoping that the Abia state government will see that as a chance to improve the trade at Aba. You ask why?

The Ibaka (I believe that’s the name) port is a good chance for Abia state to get at the sea. They ought to have bought a stake or invested money towards the project perhaps get exclusive terminal(s) (the same way Lagos bought huge farmlands in Ogun state for their rice project). Then finance or look for investors to finance a direct rail line from the port to an inland port close to Aba and develop an industrial complex right there. Do you know how much economic activities that is? That on its own has simply opened up Abia state to the sea and gives them a chance to export without stress and also give them a chance to bring in raw materials and export raw goods. Footwears and the likes made from Aba gets easy access to the world.

The South Eastern states can come together to link everywhere via rail. The South East is not that large: an inland rail port in Abia can easily link the rest. If you wait for the FG to dredge the Niger, sorry ooooo because believe it or not, Anambra is not the only state that will demand for a share of that and in the spirit of equity, the federal government had to consider the rest too.

Igbos are one of the most travelled people in the world, I find it amazing that the governors and leaders there can’t use the influence of these people to draw in investors.

Do what Ogun state is doing to Lagos by sending delegations to companies (with your people at the helm) and giving them free land and tax incentives which is gradually making Ogun one of the states with the highest number of industries right now and still growing.

It is not every time you wait for the Federal Government. Look at how Lagos took Ikorodu road from the FG and worked on it. Or how Oyo, Ogun and Lagos asked the FG to hands off the Lagos-Ibadan expressway if they won’t fix it.

I want to see a tax structure in Anambra that generates money for the state to do more. The traders are there, tax them but before you can tax them, make the markets better. Aba is there, tax the traders and give them a chance to access the international markets

You don’t have to fight for international airports. Fight for roads instead.

Regional integration first: that is the nearest future before you talk of Biafra. If Biafra works, you already have the structures. If it does not come, you still have it

I don’t get why Abia state will fire non-indigenes from other South Eastern states from the civil service. That is dumb and only divide you.

You complain of representation in the National assembly and how you are numerically disadvantaged but even if you have an additional state, it only gives you a slight number. SE legislators need to build bridges with those from other zones and play the politics of the Senate and House of Representatives. They need to learn to “toast” other legislators (possibly actively support the bills favouring them) so they can support your bills in return.

This politics of “We are Igbos” has to stop especially at the federal level. Learn to play politics where you make friends (even if you have to pretend). Do you think Lagos got the federal government to move a lot of companies there because they have more senators? Hell no. They made friends with those they can make friends with, sacrificed what they can and got what they can get. Remember a tight hand not only keeps what it has but also not receive anything.

Igbos love to talk about how many houses they have outside the south east or how many business interests they have outside the south east but at what gain? You set up a factory in Oyo and pay tax to the Oyo state government, employ more citizens(indigenes and non indigenes) of Oyo and add to the GDP of Oyo so you can brag? Why not set it up in Ebonyi?

I don’t understand how Ifeanyi Ubah can come out to say Igbos are taking over Lagos and brag about how “they” won House of Representative seats there. Who will they represent, the south east or Lagosians(Lagosians here being both indigenes and non indigenes)? They are there to develop Lagos. Why will Ifeanyi Ubah say “Igbos will install the governor of Lagos”? You are simply playing politics where everyone else will be hostile towards you. Look even if you have Biafra as your goal, pretend to belong and be a part so you can get what will develop you

There has been this issue of other regions cutting food supplies to Biafra if it is ever created and then you hear Igbos say they will also cut oil supplies but before thinking of alienating yourselves in the event of a Biafra, why not just open your doors with the North in terms of trade as it concerns food? Why must it be malice (not necessarily violence)?

No one has the monopoly of farming but is the south east investing in farming right now? Learn from what happened the last time when food was cut off and stop thinking about how you will cut off oil supplies. What if the states in the South-South decide not to join and decide to form their own country (It can happen)? Everyone trades according to what they gain and if anyone offers them money, they will sell oil to them. Nigeria uses merely 400,000 barrels of oil each day, the oil deposits in Ondo and Edo(if you believe Edo will be part of a Biafra then you need to think about it again) can sort that out. The government is also talking of continuing the search in the Lake Chad region. Deposits have been found in Lagos, with Dangote building a 650,000 barrels per day refinery and Oando following up with a 350,000 barrels per day. The country will be a refining hub in West Africa and with that can afford to buy raw crude and export the products.

But what happens to the people of Igbo descent who has billions in investment in places outside the South East or the places that might not be part of Biafra? The loss to these people will be huge as the government of the country you leave might just nationalise them if you decide you want to leave with malice and the continual threats by people like Kanu Nnamdi of Radio Biafra.

Think of developing the SE as a short term goal with Biafra as a long term goal else the future (near and far) is going to be hellish.

http://www.megahub.com.ng/to-get-biafra-forget-about-biafra/

This is the write up of a myopic person who cannot see beyond his nose. You are asking the Igbos to stay in Nigeria? Why? Has Nigeria worked as a nation? lol around you and see the so called Giant of Africa and tell me what you see? An utterly failed nation. Look at America, it used to be under Britain until the 13 colonies that made up America decided to take their destiny into their own hands and struggled to get their own country. That same America that Britain dismissed as "nothing" is now the greatest nation on earth. My people of the South-East have to chart their own course and seek their own destiny outside Nigeria. We survived before the White man came to create Nigeria, why won't we survive after we leave Nigeria? I'm not saying that Biafra will be easy, infact, I'm sure it will be tough at first. But I believe in my people. During the Biafran war, despite being blockaded by air, land and sea. We made our own guns, fashioned our own explosives,refined our own fuel and depended on our selves while fighting an enemy who was vastly more equiped. If we could do that in war time,then imagine what we can achieve in peace time. Stop thinking small. We have outgrown seeking relevance in a failed soceity like Nigeria. It is time for us to seek our own nation and go with it wether good or bad. I think that Biafra can be achieved through a negotiated settlement with Nigeria and there won't be any need for armed conflict. However,if Nigeria refuses to negotiate then war is inevitable. Every war has always been about one group of people who are fighting to be free and another group who are fighting to take that freedom away.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by sweetgala(m): 11:21am On Jun 07, 2015
Udmaster:
Nice write up BUT quite a biased analysis.. Why do South East have the least number of states? why is a state like Ebonyi so low in Allocation sharing? Why is there lack of Federal Presence in South East? Why didn't the FG Rebuild the South East after the war?
South East Governors(like Mbakwe,nnamani, ogbonnaya onu etc) REBUILT the region after the war by THEMSELVES.. Yet the South East States are standing and still progressing with the Highest Number of Middle Class Families in Nigeria.

Your boy was in government for 5 years , go ask him in otuoke
Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by Rilwon: 11:31am On Jun 07, 2015
Very thoughtful thread.
Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by princejayboss: 11:35am On Jun 07, 2015
hakeem4:
When ever I hear Biafra I just laugh

Just saw your photo and your age.... So sorry are too tender to know you are a waste of sperm cell

3 Likes

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by ikeyman00(m): 11:36am On Jun 07, 2015
@@@

Your boy was in government for 5 years , go ask him in otuoke

and u think under Biafra that Sanusi; bankole etc could walk away with state fund

ahhhaha only your darling Nigeria

U had OBj imposed his man as Governor of Anambra before Peter Obi went to court

u think under Biafra there will be immunity for looting

Biafra restoration is unstoppable

plz save us from your rubbish idea

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
Udmaster:
Abia State is better than Oyo, Osun and Ekiti combined together. BITTER TRUTH!
Keep lying to yourself.

1 Like

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
BiafranPrince:
Op mumu.
Mynd, mind yourself, why are you crying more than the bereaved?
These guys are unbearable, Igbo people are the problem with Nigeria, Igbo man and his brothers want to go take care of their father's land, you are giving him useless advice why he shouldn't.

Let me tell you, even if we achieve Biafra with no money or anything left, we will organize ourselves and rebuild from scratch and still be the best civilization in AFRICA.

We have the confidence that we can. Oga go and try your own.

One Nigeria gbukwa GI ebe ahu.
Why don't you start rebuilding from scratch now. Why wait ? Where's the action, less talk?

1 Like

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by vayne(m): 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
zendy:

This is the write up of a myopic person who cannot see beyond his nose. You are asking the Igbos to stay in Nigeria? Why? Has Nigeria worked as a nation? lol around you and see the so called Giant of Africa and tell me what you see? An utterly failed nation. Look at America, it used to be under Britain until the 13 colonies that made up America decided to take their destiny into their own hands and struggled to get their own country. That same America that Britain dismissed as "nothing" is now the greatest nation on earth. My people of the South-East have to chart their own course and seek their own destiny outside Nigeria. We survived before the White man came to create Nigeria, why won't we survive after we leave Nigeria? I'm not saying that Biafra will be easy, infact, I'm sure it will be tough at first. But I believe in my people. During the Biafran war, despite being blockaded by air, land and sea. We made our own guns, fashioned our own explosives,refined our own fuel and depended on our selves while fighting an enemy who was vastly more equiped. If we could do that in war time,then imagine what we can achieve in peace time. Stop thinking small. We have outgrown seeking relevance in a failed soceity like Nigeria. It is time for us to seek our own nation and go with it wether good or bad. I think that Biafra can be achieved through a negotiated settlement with Nigeria and there won't be any need for armed conflict. However,if Nigeria refuses to negotiate then war is inevitable. Every war has always been about one group of people who are fighting to be free and another group who are fighting to take that freedom away.
We are living on past glory. Which one of us has invested in innovation of the youths in the homeland or is it the people living abroad that will come and make your guns and explosives this time ?The mind is the battlefields today and we haven't even begun to sow. Its every man for himself and his immediate family.

1 Like

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by Abiriba1stson: 12:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
DankemzI:
My stake on this matter is, what will Akwa Ibom benefit by Aligning with the Biafran's? Remember Akwa Ibom Decides whether Cross River is to join or not
If Akwa Ibom chooses to join Biafra will Cross River answer another country's name in another country ?
I've been told when Biafran soldiers took over Uyo there hurriedly change Ikot Ekpene road to an Igbotic name Does that mean if we join forces with them we've automatically erased our 1. History 2. Personality and 3. Culture ?
When Biafran's soldiers entered Ibiono Ibom, they raped wife's, sisters, mothers, even killed peoples goat and merry. Supposed people you want to create a country with

Thank God!
Ibiono people being wise and crafty led Federal troops across the River were Arochukwu was captured.

So now what does Akwa Ibom stand to gain from forming formidable Alliance with South East aka People's Republic of Biafra?

Do you mean Biafran soldiers did all ths in the home town of the first Vice President and the second President of Biafra (Obong Philip Efiong)? Do you guys still believe all ths lies in this 21th century?

I can't believe an Akwa Ibom man can write all these lies against Igbo because according to history your people and Igbo were working together during the time of Eastern region and Biafra. Even now apart from Akwa Ibom state, the second home of your people is Igboland, that’s where you guy have the largest population aside of your state.

In my home town (Abiriba) your people are the largest non indigene there and we see them as our brothers and sisters. And most of our father married your women; this includes the great chief Nnanna Kalu, Chief Okebulu Jombo (an uncle to actress Uche Jombo), late Chief Dike Dike Udensi aka Dibic (the owner of Dubic beer) and Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe (Former Vice President of Nigeria) ect. And before the war your place was the second home of our fathers.

All these brotherhood and intermarriages between our people and your people minimize after the war when Nigerian state lied and deceived you some of your people to hate Igbo.

Please my brother, I will not blame your parents for fallen for those lies because that was war period and everybody needs a means to survive, and secondary there was no media on our side to counter those lies then, but I will be disappointed if you guys at this 21th century still believe those lies which our enemies (and your enemies) used in deceiving some of your parents.

Your state (Akwa Ibom) is now changing not because of your efforts but because of the efforts and hustles of the Ijaw people who see injustice against them which is also injustice against your people and they (Ijaw) fought against it. Don’t you think if it were in the sixties when people were still in bondage due to lack of education and media, Nigerian state would have used the same lies and deceits which they used against Igbo to deceive your people to hate the Ijaw by telling you guys that the Ijaws are greedy and they want your oil and want to dominate you? My brother, this is 21st century think and be wise.

7 Likes

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
The Desire for Self-Governance by the Biafrans is not 100% for Economic Survival. The Ethnic Nationalities making up the Biafra are very civilized and organized. The Bias of the write-up seems to connote that the SW is more advanced Economically than the SE. This is pure ignorance. I have constantly stated that those who are against the Biafran ideals are afraid of losing access to the Oil Wealth. The Biafran Dynasty is NOT limited to SE. The SS is a strong ally of the dream of the sovereign state of Biafra.

The world is not ending anytime soon, when the mistake called Lagos is too populated to be condusive for living of humans, the Biafrans will build a well-planned country with 21st century infrastructures. Take the case of Akwa Ibom state. 10years ago, it was a sleepy state of about 6 million people with skewed history. But today, an aerial survey of the state shows a state planned better than Lagos and Port Harcourt. The infrastructures are better than Lagos and if the next administration can push forward, then in the next 8yrs, all the lies told my the SW will only be possible in their ignorance.

I advise Yorubas to travel. Most Yorubas dont travel and all they know about Biafra is about war, famine and poverty, but that is your ignorance. The Biafran Dynasty is much more advanced than the SW. After all how many towns do you have in the SW apart from Lagos developed by Federal Government and other non-Yorubas and foreign businesses.

Lets be nice.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by TonySpike: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
huptin:
I always say this ''the region that is most prepared for secession is the south west, they have everything a successful nation require, access to the juicest part of the atlantic ocean, industries, fertile land for agriculture, numerous natural resources, including this so called oil that others want to die about and very good human resource capabilities that can be harnessed to build a great Nation.

But you hardly hear them, beating their chests and making empty noise, common sense is not common at all.

Even Bitumen sef, the West get am in abundance...

1 Like

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by hakeem4(m): 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
princejayboss:

Just saw your photo and your age.... So sorry are too tender to know you are a waste of sperm cell
lmao maybe you need to read better about Biafra
Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by disumusa: 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
Udmaster:
Nice write up BUT quite a biased analysis.. Why do South East have the least number of states? why is a state like Ebonyi so low in Allocation sharing? Why is there lack of Federal Presence in South East? Why didn't the FG Rebuild the South East after the war?
South East Governors(like Mbakwe,nnamani, ogbonnaya onu etc) REBUILT the region after the war by THEMSELVES.. Yet the South East States are standing and still progressing with the Highest Number of Middle Class Families in Nigeria.
ibo will never pay fg tax that is why.
Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by Eshinwaju: 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Mynd, Biafra will still be part of ECOWAS, do you know what ECOWAS means, do you know the instrument that protects the investments of member countries outside their countries of origin. Nigeria is a signatory to that instrument and so its must observe every damn thing there.

Do you think that if Biafra will succed tomorrow that Niger Delta will agree to be in the same Nigeria with you.

So when Odua Republic and Arewa Republic nationalize Biafra investments in their land, Niger Delta will not national Odua and Arewa investments in their land, likewise Ghana and Benin Republic.

Mynd go home your drunk.

Being a member of ecowas.....does not mean we have lost control of our countries.... cheesy.....the whole reason behind Biafra is that Igbos can go n leave us alone in peace..... wink....why therefore do they want to be part of what u left.....confused MOFOS.... cheesy
Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by tpiadotcom: 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
Does anyone know where the op is from?

No.
Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
Why do we have to wait until Lagos is too populated for conducive living? How many people commenting and boasting of Biafra currently live in their home states?
Billyonaire:
The Desire for Self-Governance by the Biafrans is not 100% for Economic Survival. The Ethnic Nationalities making up the Biafra are very civilized and organized. The Bias of the write-up seems to connote that the SW is more advanced Economically than the SE. This is pure ignorance. I have constantly stated that those who are against the Biafran ideals are afraid of losing access to the Oil Wealth. The Biafran Dynasty is NOT limited to SE. The SS is a strong ally of the dream of the sovereign state of Biafra.

The world is not ending anytime soon, when the mistake called Lagos is too populated to be condusive for living of humans, the Biafrans will build a well-planned country with 21st century infrastructures. Take the case of Akwa Ibom state. 10years ago, it was a sleepy state of about 6 million people with skewed history. But today, an aerial survey of the state shows a state planned better than Lagos and Port Harcourt. The infrastructures are better than Lagos and if the next administration can push forward, then in the next 8yrs, all the lies told my the SW will only be possible in their ignorance.

I advise Yorubas to travel. Most Yorubas dont travel and all they know about Biafra is about war, famine and poverty, but that is your ignorance. The Biafran Dynasty is much more advanced than the SW. After all how many towns do you have in the SW apart from Lagos developed by Federal Government and other non-Yorubas and foreign businesses.

Lets be nice.

1 Like

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
Who is stopping you from leaving? Why don't you lead the return home?
ekenedegreat:
The want us to remain and tolerate them in this damnable country.

1 Like

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by princejayboss: 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
hakeem4:
lmao maybe you need to read better about Biafra

How many war museum have you visited around the world in your life time .... Do you think you know about Biafra...... We better respect ourselves in public sites like this and pray for our nation Nigeria cos if we eventually find ourselves into war again, all sides suffer so badly . ......

Advice: Don't always read poor stories about things in Nairaland.... Speak with veterans And don't listen to your father always for stories sometimes dads who hide under the shreds make up sweet stories for son

2 Likes

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
Go home and build. Relocate with your family.
emyphil:
Did u hear igbos complain of property we need freedom take property and give us freedom how much dose it take igbo man to build another one after the war did government rebuild east no they did we are not lazy

1 Like

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by princejayboss: 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Being a member of ecowas.....does not mean we have lost control of our countries.... cheesy.....the whole reason behind Biafra is that Igbos can go n leave us alone in peace..... wink....why therefore do they want to be part of what u left.....confused MOFOS.... cheesy

CHILD

2 Likes

Re: To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Did US domesticate every UN resolution, even the climate change they refused to act on it.

Investing in East is good but why are you guys always interested on igbo properties you will covet instead of the peace and relief Biafra departure will grant you and your lordship.

Why the obsession over Igbo investments, I thought we sell gala and okirika clothes at jankara and yaba, why are you so much fixation on the sweats of Igbo people ?

What is dis one saying? u lacked knowledge and also you' r blindfolded base on ur obsessions with Biafra.

What r they coveting on in Igbos possesions?

Which of d Properties r they intrested in?

What properties do SE own in this country

What are the Igbo's investments in dis country that other tribes doesnt have better?

Have you any capital Project?

You have nothing except your road side shops and street hawkings. you should be thankful to the South West that Made it look like you have an investment (crude oil) .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Wang Yi, Foreign Minister Of China (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) / NLNG Grows LPG Production To 1.5 Million Tonnes, Begins Naira Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.