Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,325 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million (12226 Views)

Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea / N900Million Found In Waripamowei Dudafa's Account / JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million by wirinet(m): 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
What are the components of this allege N900million assets? Are they shares, bonds, properties or physical cash? With no verified breakdown of the assets, PDP and TAN are just blowing hot air.
Re: Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million by aresa: 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
[s]
Firefire:

When a mother goat eats its jaw, the kid will always watch and learn, we may be student in the school of Alhaji Lie Mohammed. cheesy
[/s]

Unintelligent village trolls bore me.
Re: Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million by aresa: 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
wirinet:
What are the components of this allege N900million assets? Are they shares, bonds, properties or physical cash? With no verified breakdown of the assets, PDP and TAN are just blowing hot air.

Breakdown ke? You won blow their meager brain.. grin
Re: Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
Fela Kuti on Buhari as Petrleum Minister- 2.8 billion Naira. Oil money is missing. Dem say money no lost o. Dem dabaru everything.

3 Likes

Re: Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million by wirinet(m): 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
jerseyboy:
Fela Kuti on Buhari as Petrleum Minister- 2.8 billion Naira. Oil money is missing. Dem say money no lost o. Dem dabaru everything.

Listen to "Army Arangements" by Fela again and tell us where he mentioned Buhari's name.
Re: Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million by luvinhubby(m): 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
agarawu23:
mitcheew
tell us more undecided

of recent you guys accused him of 2.4 billion mansion now you are telling us his net worth is 900m.
Which of the two figures is closer to 150 cows & 1 bungalow each in Daura and Kaduna - choose that one cheesy
Re: Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million by rabimlomo: 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
Beremx:
I guess you jumped the part where the writer of the article said Jonathan is now richer than Bill Gates and Dangote.

Hypocrite!

Btw, 900million naira is small sef. I thought the Op would say 900billion naira. Mtscheeew!

Oniranu kaba kaba!

I wonder o! Just 900million, not in cash o but total assets, some of which must have appreciated immensely over time.
Re: Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million by SUBWAY101(m): 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
Firefire:
@ SUBWAY101,

I see you. Good afternoon.

You requested me to say amen to your prayers and I returned it with three amen sealed with the name of "Jesus" I am still waiting for your response on that thread.

Thank you.

Mschew. You better go do something worthwhile with your life instead of spending your energy in spreading falsehood everywhere. Your joy is to see this government fail and crumble just to spite them APC. Na una go suffer am. Oga GEJ is enjoying his life now while Buhari can never sleep in darkness nor queue for petrol. I wish you well in your campaign of calumny.

1 Like

Re: Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
wirinet:

Listen to "Army Arangements" by Fela again and tell us where he mentioned Buhari's name.
Maybe you we not born then. When this scandal came out and believe me it was BIG then all the spotlight was on Buhari as Petrleum minister. The money was in Midlnd bank in London. It was eventually returned to NNPC account without the interest it had accumulated. This scandal was credited as the reason for Buhari's coup so as to take vengeance on the whistle blowers and erase all the evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million by rabimlomo: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
vedaxcool:

Lol tanoids r brainless grin grin grin

Annoyingly brainless I tell you shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million by yusufamo(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
I think it's best that we wait for the official declaration and not turn to speculations.

In as much as I am a supporter of #Buhari, and I will always support the good work of APC over PDP, I also think by now, Baba should have appointed his ministers and show Nigerians how different his administration is going to be. Baba should please come back from Germany and show Nigerians that we have not made a mistake.
Re: Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million by rabimlomo: 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mynd44:

If patriotism is about entering the same boat with people who actively campaigned that a man who spent 5 years wasting the wealth of this nation, watches thousands die, hundreds of thousands displaced, kidnapped while him and his friends fed fat off the treasury come back for another 4 years, I will rather be unpatriotic.

I am not a Buhari supporter, I just wanted the Goodluck led administration gone so we can rebuilding this nation.

Elah oju kan grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million by ebamma(m): 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
Walai, Buhari cow alone don worth pass 900million,
Re: Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
PMB should not have anything greater than 20million in his account, infact his net worth shouldn't exceed 30million naira because we knew he borrowed 27mill from Bank and he is yet to pay themm bank with interest.

1 Like

Re: Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million by Firefire(m): 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Mschew. You better go do something worthwhile with your life instead of spending your energy in spreading falsehood everywhere. Your joy is to see this government fail and crumble just to spite them APC. Na una go suffer am. Oga GEJ is enjoying his life now while Buhari can never sleep in darkness nor queue for petrol. I wish you well in your campaign of calumny.

Se oro ni yen?

O fi esun kan mi lai ni di.

I am still waiting for your apology for that baseless accusation. Thanks.
Re: Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million by OgologoDimkpa: 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
Beremx:
PMB is yet to declare his asset and some people are already predicting his worth. TANoids sha

Says who?; you must be living in the past?
Re: Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million by SUBWAY101(m): 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
Firefire:

Se oro ni yen?

O fi esun kan mi lai ni di.

I am still waiting for your apology for that baseless accusation. Thanks.

mess off and go find solution to your miserable life, i will tag you when its time to showcase to the world the real you. Mschew
Re: Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million by Firefire(m): 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
SUBWAY101:

mess off and go find solution to your miserable life, i will tag you when its time to showcase to the world the real you. Mschew

Mo fa ee si court Olohun, Adabi a da.

Bye!
Re: Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million by BossTtdiamonds(m): 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Grand mother , who is the President of Nigeria.?

Did he falsified his worth asset.?

Grandmother go back to the kitchen because is toooo complicated for your ageing memory to comprehend. grin

Buhari the worst pretender in Nigeria

No wonder he kept quiet when IBB threatened to expose him

" Abacha never stole a dime " Buhari cheesy

Please desist from quoting me...
Re: Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million by SUBWAY101(m): 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
Firefire:

Mo fa ee si court Olohun, Adabi a da.

Bye!

Ma sha nfani omo irankiran.
Re: Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million by PhockPhockMan: 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
Beremx:
PMB is yet to declare his asset and some people are already predicting his worth. TANoids sha

Now na morning.

Re: Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million by BLOTRS: 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
We prefer Osinbajo as President...The wise yorubas will agree with me
Re: Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million by 2oddMASTER: 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
ROSSIKE:
I thought Buhari only had N1 million in his account?
yes en use the 1 million play nairabet come win 900million.u understand now? #rubbish tanoids at it again.#sai baba,baba4life
Re: Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million by quadness(m): 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
Not much jare, Not up to 1Billion.
Re: Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million by Jesusloveyou: 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
talktimi:
Only 900 m million sef. Chicken change cool
thank God sef, gej get $90b

1 Like

Re: Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million by ccollins(m): 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Nairaland should start banning people for spreading false information. The op is a goat
am an igbo man, but it baffles me how some people create rubbish and spread defamatory statements that are highly derisive of president. Are the mods not going to take actions against this stupidity that only happens here on nairaland
Re: Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million by Metrofox(m): 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
Beremx:

PDP NEWS same people that said he has 2. 4 billion naira mansion, it's either they're very poor at maths or very daft
Re: Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million by ogehomes(f): 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
TANoids everywhere. You have 4years to deal with this. Get READY!
Re: Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million by wirinet(m): 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
jerseyboy:

Maybe you we not born then. When this scandal came out and believe me it was BIG then all the spotlight was on Buhari as Petrleum minister. The money was in Midlnd bank in London. It was eventually returned to NNPC account without the interest it had accumulated. This scandal was credited as the reason for Buhari's coup so as to take vengeance on the whistle blowers and erase all the evidence.

And you were born then? You have been educated by AIT. Buhari was at no time mentioned in the $2.8 billion naira allegations. Fela never at any time accuse Buhari of stealing money, he only accused buhari of human rights abuses in his songs.

Buhari planed a coup in 1983 for an incident that was alleged to have taken place in 1978 to erase all evidence? You guys need to be locked in an asylum.
Re: Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million by Jesusloveyou: 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
jerseyboy:

na fela talk that one, sanusi to buhari- $20b is missing, dem say money no fit lost,dey don empty the treasury.

1 Like

Re: Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
wirinet:

And you were born then? You have been educated by AIT. Buhari was at no time mentioned in the $2.8 billion naira allegations. Fela never at any time accuse Buhari of stealing money, he only accused buhari of human rights abuses in his songs.

Buhari planed a coup in 1983 for an incident that was alleged to have taken place in 1978 to erase all evidence? You guys need to be locked in an asylum.
Ingnorant
https://www.nairaland.com/2113451/buhari-bring-back-2.8-billion
Re: Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
wirinet:

Ignoramus
https://www.nairaland.com/939717/explosive-how-2.8bn-disappeared-midland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NAF Concludes Clearance Operations In Sambisa / Will You Go Out To Vote On The Election Day? / Zamfara Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor, Gusau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.