Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola (25978 Views)

President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) / Ondo State Is Broke,I Can't Pay Workers, Mimiko Says. / Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by EasternLeopard: 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
Aregbese = The king of debt

The only reason he hated Jona is because Jona refused to give him and tinubu free oyel wells
wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by anonimi: 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
Good great strike from PDP.

This is how to do IT grin

2 Likes

Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by mployer(m): 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
Aregbesola is dumb but he likes doing intelligent things ... that is why he keep failing.

Imagine surveillance helicopter grin

Next was a phone manufacturing factory.....and then tablets for school kids.

Dude wants to be in the ranks of Fashola grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by Fhemmmy: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
presher:
u people should leave this man alone,is He the only one owing.ogbeni carry go joor

Cos he is not the only one owing make it right, do you know this people still has to go to work daily, have you pause to imagine how they get to work, some has kids and wife and can't take care of their homes....

7 Likes

Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by rabimlomo: 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
Supported!

1 Like

Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by Fhemmmy: 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
EasternLeopard:
Aregbese = The king of debt

The only reason he hated Jona is because Jona refused to give him and tinubu free oyel wells
wink

Could you please give evidence of your claim? Else, let us debate with maturity and lay no claim that can't be sustained
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Cos he is not the only one owing make it right, do you know this people still has to go to work daily, have you pause to imagine how they get to work, some has kids and wife and can't take care of their homes....
I understand u but osun people are not complaining
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by anonimi: 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
LMAyedun:
I've always said it that AregbeRascal is a criminal.. undecided

Giving a bad name to APC.

APC get good name before or you sef dey fall for their propaganda and efizzy PACKAGING grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by buchilino(m): 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
presher:
u people should leave this man alone,is He the only one owing.ogbeni carry go joor,abia,imo and alaigbo is owing leave aregbe alone

doubt if u have a conscience or a civil servant

1 Like

Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kentrasso:
Hypocrites.
Remove the mole in your eye first!
lol.. y not address d msg.. dont bite around d bush...
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by LMAyedun(m): 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
anonimi:

APC get good name before or you sef dey fall for their propaganda and efizzy PACKAGING grin
If I hear.. fall ke! I jux dey lafff.

1 Like

Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by Fhemmmy: 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
presher:
I understand u but osun people are not complaining

I am sure they are but they are so broke to:
Buy data to be online
Buy food to eat and strength to scream and shout
Have boldness to come out and talk because in a nation where they just assume all is well, and fear of losing their jobs cos that is all they know for now.
Besides, be our brother's keeper is fight their fight and Loan them a voice when they can't cry anymore.

5 Likes

Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by Firefire(m): 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
Osun State - Workers salary last paid, 7 Months ago

Oyo State - Workers salary last paid, 5 Months ago.

Kwara State - Workers Salary last paid, 3 Months ago.

Imo State - Workers Salary last paid 14 Months ago.

All, APC state.

What celebration remains in the life of APC if they cannot pay their diligent workers ?

"The laborer is worthy of his wages." angry

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by Fhemmmy: 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
Firefire:

All, APC state.

What celebration remains in the life of APC if they cannot pay their diligent workers ?

Are you serious?
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
I will be writing WFP and OXFAM to send food rations to Osun state because its becoming unbearable for them.

On another note, Aregbe said Gej was witholding Osun allocations to witchunt him for supporting PMB but now that PMB is in power what new lie will he spew.

No matter how long the night, morning will surely come

9 Likes

Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by Waspy(m): 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Wish Danbaba Suntai could
swap conditions with this man undecided undecided
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by Firefire(m): 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Are you serious?

Painful and sad.

Are this people Progressive or "Progre-thieves"v angry

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/01/okorocha-promises-to-pay-13-months-salary-arrears/

13th Month as of May 1st, May has ended making it 14 Months and June will join it to become 15 Months outstanding salary.

When we say, APC is fraudulent people wonder, how?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by NovusHomo(m): 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
What? Oshun has a chopper?

2 Likes

Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by ransomed: 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kentrasso:
Hypocrites.

Remove the mole in your eye first!
::-Tell them more. Hypocrites indeed. They didn't advise Jesus of Otuoke to sell one of the presidential fleet to pay federal civil servant's salary arrears.
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by philips70(m): 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Are you serious?

Do you have to respond to a prejudiced man? Salaries are owed across states governed by both parties even up to federal workers. All I can deduce is the immediate past government was so reckless and irresponsible that they couldn't rein in the irresponsible acts of state governments. Trust me if they were responsible no state government will have the audacity to owe state workers for months. The period between 2011 to 2015 is a watershed in the history of democratic Nigeria. The irresponsibility that was called governance is of monumental proportion.
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by Fhemmmy: 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
philips70:

Do you have to respond to a prejudiced man? Salaries are owed across states governed by both parties even up to federal workers. All I can deduce is the immediate past government was so reckless and irresponsible that they couldn't rein in the irresponsible acts of state governments. Trust me if they were responsible no state government will have the audacity to owe state workers for months. The period between 2011 to 2015 is a watershed in the history of democratic Nigeria. The irresponsibility that was called governance is of monumental proportion.

I believe you.... sad but hope change is here for real
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by Harfisco(m): 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Let d people of osun suffer
What am I, I wasn't paid salary for months prior to d election buh I still voted for a mad man?

Fools like you should stop arguement on wats not clear to u,for u to call osun people fools.it indicates u lack morals and good parental upbringing

Ans=osun people foolish people
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by Firefire(m): 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
Fellow Nigerians,

You might not be working in public service to understand the torment our family and friends serving the government are passing through.

Please lend your voice, the affected states where the governor cannot pay civil servant, the governor should be asked to resign.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

4 Likes

Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by ShowYourCertificate: 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
ransomed:
::-Tell them more. Hypocrites indeed. They didn't advise Jesus of Otuoke to sell one of the presidential fleet to pay federal civil servant's salary arrears.
The so called Jesus of Otuoke is not owing any federal civil servant. Every federal civil servant receive their salary as at when due.

6 Likes

Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by richidinho(m): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
A 5kobo advice

And if u still can't pay resign
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by Hammefeez: 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
Fhemmmy:
Would be nice to know the value of the helicopter and coat of maintenance.... also, what are/is the plan of the government to make sure that salaries are paid.
Thought even the FG was owing salary before the election and yet billions was spent on the said election.

I hope one day soon, it will be illegal to b owe workers... though impossible but I still wish

That beautiful helicopter was purchased before last year August 9 gov.election in osun (around February) and Aregbe didnt owe a penny of workers salary then.

18 states are in debt ............... We only hear about Osun everyday..... Why?
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by oloriooko(m): 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
What most of our selected governors toy with these days is not only unacceptable but will surely birth more corrupt workers who would explore all avenues to make ends meet in this very difficult time.
I asked back then that where did this governor get funds to prosecute his campaign and elections cuz in Nigeria elections are not run with empty hands even Buhari knows this.
Selling the chopper will not solve this problem rather he should return all the monies he starshed somewhere in the name of election process.
All the owing governors should be prosecuted especially those that won even though Aregbe did not contest but he must have donated to the APC purse
PMB has so many things to sort out
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by Uncletony(m): 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
Aragbe onye ara!
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
Firefire:

All, APC state.

shocked shocked shocked dan buruba shocked shocked
Seriously !!!
Kai! So uncool meeeeehn angry

1 Like

Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by sonofspada(m): 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tinubu don first launch the copter o undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by MizMyColi(f): 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
Firefire:

All, APC state.

This is not good.
This is not.

How in God's green universe do they sleep at night?sad

1 Like

Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by luvinhubby(m): 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
If any other person than Omisore was PDP's candidate in the last Osun elections, this Aregberascal would not be governor of Osun state today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable / Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction / Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.