Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola (25980 Views)

President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) / Ondo State Is Broke,I Can't Pay Workers, Mimiko Says. / Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by knostbrown01(m): 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
beetruth:

Aregbe owed 3months before election. Make thorough findings before you insult anyone.
Am not a fan of Aregbe and i dislike him with passion but he paid everything before the election literally means, he neva owe before conducting election unlike Ajimobi dt owes 2months. I repeat, PDP presented arrogant and lesser idea candidate.
Am typing from my room in osogbo
Make thorough findings before you insult anyone
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by fotadmowmend(m): 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
knostbrown01:

You lack senses, Aregbe started owing salary after election and apart from that, Aregbe vs Omisore (Aregbe is d best among the worst). PDP made mistake by presenting omisore as their flag bearer
I think you are the one that your senses are fooling ! Àre-gbèsè(Àre oní gbèsè) has been owing right from onset ! I worked as a teacher-in-training at one of the secondary schools in the State prior to the election and very well aware of how teachers were lamenting about their unpaid salaries. If you are not too dump to read, I think it is clearly writen in the write up the Àre-gbèsè borrowed money from Rivers State to pay salaries before the election so as to allow people vote for him. Even the retired Osun state head of service ( a church elder for that matter ) lamented about the huge amount being borrowed by Àre oní gbèsè some months before election and people took him as a tool in the hand of PDP. People shd had voted PDP.
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by ransomed: 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Then she must have been a ghost worker grin

All the federal civil servants I know weren't owed by Jonathan. Even the FG bragged about it and urged all the states to do same.
::-- She is not a ghost worker for your info. She is being owed between December 2012 to November 2013 salary arrears. She used to recieve her normal monthly salary thereafter that was what madam finance minister bragged about and the chairman of senior civil servant association reminded her of backlog of arrears and she kept mute till date. I know that all the federal ministries in Mabushi( works, environment, urban land &housing) are owing staff salary arrears and first twenty-eight days. Thanks.
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by Neplusultra(f): 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
Na una go tell am wetin im sell abi? grin cheesy
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by Fhemmmy: 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Then she must have been a ghost worker grin

All the federal civil servants I know weren't owed by Jonathan. Even the FG bragged about it and urged all the states to do same.

I know first hand of several people that were owed 3 months salary before the election by the Federal government of GEJ . . . Mind you i am not saying it is all because he is PDP or cos he is not APC, i just think it is inhumane for ANY leader regardless of your party or tribe to owe workers such . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by Neplusultra(f): 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
Firefire:
Ko si Omoluabi Kankan lara ogbeni yi sha.

- You wasted Osun State resources changing the name from Osun State to "State of Osun" what is the economic benefit of that project?

- You started a project you cannot finish. Building of an airport in Osun when the nearest Airport at Ibadan is only 45 Minutes drive to Osogbo the state capital.

- You begin the free-feeding of school children, now you cannot continue with it.

- The road you started from Osogbo linking all neighboring states are all abandoned already.

- You were busy constructing the tallest drum in the world, what is the economic benefit now ?

- You were busy sharing the state fund during the last Presidential election, now you are on RED!

- All your O'Yes projects are now moribund.

I appeal to the workers in Osun State to continue praying, if you cannot demand this guys step down.
[size=18pt]

Raufu Aregbesola is an example of a failed leader.
[/size]

Lol! All dese projects and not one completed??! He lacks direction
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by fotadmowmend(m): 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
Besides that, dis demonic man is owing over a year deductions. The implication of that is the he failed to obey the standing order of civil servants owing some financial institutions to pay such banks from their salaries and such debts kept increasing due to interests, meanwhile the money has been deducted from the workers' salaries and not paid to the appropriate quarters. So they can't even borrow from anywhr again
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by tola268: 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
What a useless rascal called aregbese.The people of osun loves poverty and hunger lf not their should have been serious protest demanding for the rascal to go
The protest will soon start in which all people will take part, not only workers and retirees, the masses are suffering in osun therefore the protest will comprises marketmen/women, nurtw, artisans, workers/retirees, students etc
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by cbi24: 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
God help Nigeria.... from this people....
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
onatisi:
The way and manner hunger will flog osun state ,the next time they see any candidate waving a broom ,they will beat the hell out of him or her. It is good that ppl are punished for their gullibility like this at times .
That is why we can't blame ekiti people for stomach infrastructure. The APC government starved them and Fayose gave them food. grin

1 Like

Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by babyphaze77(m): 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
Firefire:

- You wasted Osun State resources changing the name from Osun State to "State of Osun" what is the economic benefit of that project?

- You started a project you cannot finish. Building of an airport in Osun when the nearest Airport at Ibadan is only 45 Minutes drive to Osogbo the state capital.

- You begin the free-feeding of school children, now you cannot continue with it.

- The road you started from Osogbo linking all neighboring states are all abandoned already.

- You were busy constructing the tallest drum in the world, what is the economic benefit now ?

- You were busy sharing the state fund during the last Presidential election, now you are on RED!

I appeal to the workers in Osun State to continue praying, if you cannot demand this guys step down.
[size=18pt]

[/size]

Mr Ogbeni as he calls himsef is not a leader but a failed RULER and a dullard manager.

1 Like

Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by shegspearl(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
saxywale:

That is why we can't blame ekiti people for stomach infrastructure. The APC government starved them and Fayose gave them food. grin

Well said my brother... why won't Ekiti People embrace the so called "Stomach Infrastructure"... My parents have not been paid since November 2014... Mr Governor decided to pay 40% of November salary. Can You imagine what's going on with families of all these people been owed. It's such a shame for an agent of change in osun state. Anyways just in case anybody on here still believes Governor Aregbe is an agent of change, and the best man for the job... I pray the lives of such people and their families be directed the way Governor Aregbe is directing osun state. AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by sani99: 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
APART FROM SPONSORING APC ELECTION WITH OSUN STATE MONEY,HE ALSO HAS TO PAY TRIBUTE TO JAGABAN REGULARLY.FLY HELICOPTERS UP AND DOWN..SO ...NO MONEY FOR WORKERS ...WHAT A SHAME! IMO,RIVERS, OWE WORKERS . ITS A BIG SHAME
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by ocelot2006(m): 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
charlesucheh:
The war has just started, but the oppositions are advancing too fast. Isn't that signs of inexperience?

Nope, it's a sign of the new opposition playing it's role very well, and come 2019 Osun state may fall into the hands of the opposition, thanks of course to Aregberascal ' stupidity and insensitivity.
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by Hardaysheenar(m): 11:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
Waoooohhh....ds is jez nofin buh great....an adage says...u don't value wat u av until u loose it....anoda one says...if u failed to test 2 husbands...u wud neva knw d beta out of d two...No governor in Osun state had eva owed workers up to 7 months bfor ds Useless, brainless, helpless, hopeless and bast**d governor who claimed to b an Ijesa man came...ofcourse some pple knew he is not an Ijesa man...Some pple knew he had nofin to offer...buh bcoz of their selfish interest, political ambitions...they paved way for d devil to take ova dre...all I pray for is dt...FADAHUNSI sud win his mandate back in court...atleast IFE/IJESA will av peace and relief from hunger even if other constituencies still remain loyal to their useless governor....like some idiots dt jez opened their water closet they called mouth said...He is not d only governor owing and he didn't owe bfor election...I cud smell a serious mental retardation...even if others are dying of hunger...My Family, my well wishers and I will neva partake in it IJN...

1 Like

Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by greenalwaz: 12:01am On Jun 08, 2015
Firefire:

[size=18pt]

[/size]

True talk
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by stigman(m): 12:04am On Jun 08, 2015
ransomed:
::-Tell them more. Hypocrites indeed. They didn't advise Jesus of Otuoke to sell one of the presidential fleet to pay federal civil servant's salary arrears.

What is your baba waiting for to sell all
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by charlesucheh(m): 2:51am On Jun 08, 2015
ocelot2006:

Nope, it's a sign of the new opposition playing it's role very well, and come 2019 Osun state may fall into the hands of the opposition, thanks of course to Aregberascal ' stupidity and insensitivity.
Thanks for flying your kite!!!! Chairman opposition group of company!!!So you think Aregberascality as you call him is there to sell groundnut abi?
Draw the line, but i hope you don't choke in the process.
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by Eshinwaju: 2:56am On Jun 08, 2015
Is osun state now no man's land.........what is the business of yeboes with them
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by bunmititi(f): 2:59am On Jun 08, 2015
This is below the belt!
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by Tekzyflex(m): 7:15am On Jun 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Let d people of osun suffer
What am I, I wasn't paid salary for months prior to d election buh I still voted for a mad man?

Ans=osun people foolish people

Very very foolish people
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 08, 2015
State boys = Balance of Forces. Rason d'etat is the doctrine of necessity!
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by ocelot2006(m): 8:13am On Jun 08, 2015
charlesucheh:
Thanks for flying your kite!!!! Chairman opposition group of company!!!So you think Aregberascality as you call him is there to sell groundnut abi?
Draw the line, but i hope you don't choke in the process.

On the contrary Aregberascality as you call him has nothing to sell as he has proven time and time again that he has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO OFFER!

2 Likes

Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by oludashmi(f): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by fotadmowmend(m): 9:06am On Jun 08, 2015
oludashmi:
Aregbesola replies PDP: Stop seeking cheap publicity

http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/aregbesola-replies-pdp-stop-seeking-cheap-publicity/
wetin he wan talk ? Shey ma lie ni ?
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by mytym(m): 10:02am On Jun 08, 2015
Hammefeez:

That beautiful helicopter was purchased before last year August 9 gov.election in osun (around February) [s]and Aregbe didnt owe a penny of workers salary then.[/s]

18 states are in debt ............... We only hear about Osun everyday..... Why?

Backlog arrears of salaries started in November 2013, but he still managed to pay every 60days such that January salary was paid in March,February was paid in April. Then he started owing three months.
It was not until June 2014 (After ekiti polls when aregbe was privy to the information that Fayemi had rushed to pay salary arrears few weeks to elections and still lost) only then did Aregbe cleared all 3months arrears, a month to his election. (infact he paid 3months salary within 10days).
As soon as elections was over, the suffering continues. Firstly every 45days, then 60days till November 2014...now Osun Workers have stopped counting.

kindly check your facts before commenting. Thanks
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by witken89(m): 10:33am On Jun 08, 2015
URGENT EMPLOYMENT!!!
HIGHCLASS GROUP OF COMPANIES NIGERIA LTD.
is a new consultancy firm established in
Owerri, Imo State Nigeria and needs to urgently employ only qualified persons to fill up these urgent vacant positions in the company;
1) Manager
2) Database manager
3) Business development Officer(BDO)
4) Receptionist
5) Software Engineer.
6) System Analyst
7) Site Supervisor
cool system engineers (5)
9) Lab Technicians
10) Drivers
11) Logistics/Procurement Officer
12) Cook(s)
13) Human Resource Officer (HRO)
14) Senior manager
15) Accountant
16) Network Engineer
17) Office Assistant(s)
18) Sales manager

REQUIREMENTS.
Nce, Ond, Hnd, Bsc, Btech, Msc, Phd & at least a good SSCE result.
Please Note:
1)Candidates Must be resident in either Imo, Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, States or within any south south states.
How to Apply:
interested persons should send their CV
to highclassplc@gmail.com, PMB 3039, or send the following: full name,
educational qualification(s), current location,
e-mail address, gender, phone number to the company's Human Resource(HR) on
08101690007. Only successful candidates would be
shortlisted and invited for the interview.
NOTE:
1)The interview date would be
communicated to ONLY shortlisted candidates.
2) Application closes on the 15th of june 2015.
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by Skoopy(m): 10:52am On Jun 08, 2015
PDP playing the opposition role since may 29th, 2015 to eternity embarassed
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by charlesucheh(m): 11:16am On Jun 08, 2015
ocelot2006:

On the contrary Aregberascality as you call him has nothing to sell as he has proven time and time again that he has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO OFFER!
True talk!!! Guy! jst discovered he's a very confused administrator or maybe he's trying to keep something for himself, hw stupid of me to even want to defend a man that has borrowed up to 12billion naira and still owes workers up to 7month salary in the state, what a careless attitude of governance!!! #Truetalkmaguy.

1 Like

Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by ransomed: 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
stigman:

What is your baba waiting for to sell all
::-- The national assets that your Jesus of Otuoke sold, where are the proceeds?
Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by nasoweseeam: 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
AREGBESOLA WONDER. Irresponsible governance.

Re: Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola by CHARLESFISH22: 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
But situation in Osun is quite unimaginable! How can some one with family responsibilities would be working for more than 5 gud months without pay... This is madness. The gov should source 4 money and pay this workers or else... Osun state would go back 2 the state of nature when people will begin 2 exhibit survival of the fittest. Mr Gov pls do something, ur people are dying of hunger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today / PDP Compiles Members’ List Killed During Osun Poll / Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.