Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. (48009 Views)

Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Osinbajo In Group Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by yorke1: 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
Buhari the dullard shinning his teeth and look lost among them.
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by elohorayodele: 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
he be like 'others are smiling, lemme smile too like i get the joke'
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by kay29000(m): 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
Yea...I am proud to be a Nigerian right now. Anyway,if youhave problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
d oda leaders go dey jeouless baba dress #proud northerner

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by MrCork: 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by slimderek(m): 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
Space Bookers
Make una grow up grin grin
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by xmileeasy: 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nice
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by natureblack(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
Dragonking:
Odd man out!!! tongue tongue
Prominently odd.

In Nigeria he is known as 'the fulani cattle rearer from Daura'. sad

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by masquellett(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
F
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by iyatrustee(f): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
See presidential swags abeg!

His dark shades are something else

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Gepheral: 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nice
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by searay(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
we no hear dem now ooo
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Kx: 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
TEKUTE:
Standing out......but mak I ask oh...buhari no get suit ?

Hope this answers your query.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Dexema(m): 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
The sleeping Giant is gradually awakening from her deep slumber.
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by tucky200(m): 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
BaBaOneChance looks Clueless,am sure he doesn't even know what's happening there,hope he didn't waste tax payers money for just a photo there,because Cameramen full 9ja here!
Lol..u tink say na ur papa dey for there

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Aitee1: 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
TEKUTE:
Standing out......but mak I ask oh...buhari no get suit ?

Fvck suit, that's his signature I like people with unique way of dressing or doing things!

When the west start wearing agbada and tie wrapper he will wear suit!

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Prettydiamond(f): 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nice shot! He blended in well even on his different attire.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
Dragonking:
Odd man out!!! tongue tongue
Na hatred go kill u

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by petux(m): 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ha ha Baba I take you...u dnt remember some clueless 1s

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Naijaland12: 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
helovesme:
wow !!

a nigerian president standing at the front row. shocked shocked

Buhari is respected worldwide. NO DOUBT !

this is a sign of greater things to come

Whaow. I am proud of my country. See Buhari in between the likes of Obama, Hollands, Cameron, and others.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Yeahreen(m): 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
But serzly, Cldnt PMB suit up undecided
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by MrCork: 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
Mization:

President Buhari with other world leaders at the G7 summit.

...aint bahari a muslim? (no ofiense) angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by olamisowon1(f): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
See my president unlike that otuoke clueless man lol grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by MissNairaland1: 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
this man no get suit

haba he should practice what he preaches....CHANGE!!!!!!!
Change your wardrobe

Love him all the same... wink
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by mployer(m): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
If you celebrate ordinary pics, you are celebrating mediocrity tongue
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by stag: 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
The media made him. Same media will break him.

Too much circulation makes cheaper.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by austinesteve(m): 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
Aitee1:

Fvck suit, that's his signature I like people with unique way of dressing or doing things!
When the west start wearing agbada and tie wrapper he will wear suit!

every day is casual Friday in 9ja grin
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by peeta89(m): 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
BaBaOneChance looks Clueless,am sure he doesn't even know what's happening there,hope he didn't waste tax payers money for just a photo there,because Cameramen full 9ja here!
Sho ro ni yen Na u sabi...
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by komek(m): 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
Odd man out! is he mourning.

@Op, all these useless pix of PMB that u guys are circulating everywhere, how are they going to help the lives of an average Nigerian. There was a bomb blast yesterday, PMB is in the G7 meeting shinning his teeth. This same meeting Obj attended and told the world how corrupt Nigeria was and yet did nothing to reduce it. Another person don dey go, pls open ur eyes o.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by efilefun(m): 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:

komek:
Odd man out! is he mourning.

@Op, all these useless pix of PMB that u guys are circulating everywhere, how are they going to help the lives of an average Nigerian. There was a bomb blast yesterday, PMB is in the G7 meeting shinning his teeth. This same meeting Obj attended and told the world how corrupt Nigeria was and yet did nothing to reduce it. Another person don dey go, pls open ur eyes o.

You will soon die of frustration and hatred

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chukwutobi:
His hands are always behind him.

Standing like a primary 1 pupil

Do you know the meaning of humility. God resist the proud......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Floors Buhari In Enugu As Buhari Fails To Secure 25 Percent Vote / Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji / Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.