Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. (48003 Views)

Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Osinbajo In Group Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Rilwayne001: 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
sukkot:
kinda. depends on who i am standing beside. around many i look tall but at the same time around a few i look short.
i am 6 feet on the dot grin

haha grin grin lmao

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by slenderdude: 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
It is not SUNGLASSES, it is a recommended glasses that serves multi-purpose.

Please pick up a text online, read about optics and light (photochromic lenses).

Regards,

Slenderdude

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Raypawer(m): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
and Putin was not in that photo!
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by dealslip(f): 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
seunmsg:
This is great, our president is standing between the UK prime minister and the President of France. Shows how much he's regarded on the world stage.
omg!! inferiority complex at its peak. For God's sake, they are all human. If we start respecting ourselves, we will be respected.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by dwayni: 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
Screw Obama though.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by mallamhabib(m): 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
Buy a bag of dangote cement obajana factory plant , kogi state @#1000. purchase a trailer load of DANGOTE CEMENT at a low factory price #1000 per bag. we deliver to any pary of the country upon the customer(s) order, Delivered to your door step.*product:DANGOTE CEMENT(50KG)*ORIGIN:DANGOTE FACTORY.PRICE PER BAG;#1000 NAIRA ONLY,*TRAILER LOAD QTY:600 OR 900 BAGS. DURATION of delivery after order:2days *Transportation cost:depends on distance or your state Contact us now to place your order *TELEPHONE :08063268251, 07085831027. *EMAIL :dangotecementfactoryobajana@gmail.com

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by survivex: 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]Illuminati have finally taken over this country.
So we have finally sold our soul to the devil so that he may control our destiny.
Would you rather be poor and suffer like christ and citizens of godly nations or enjoy like citizens of the
Godless nations of europe and america who have been uplifted through the sacrifice of 6 million jews(gods own people) just for wealth.

Our government have decided to join the side of the devil on armagadon and fight against the army of god.
Nigeria,afganistan,iraq,sudan,mali,north korea etc are some of the places that have resisted the devil and he made us suffer like johnah, now he has finally won us over.......i weep for our souls.[/size]

Grow up mate and stop making unverified statements.
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Lucasbalo(m): 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chinaimporter:
So we have finally sold our soul to the devil so that he may control our destiny.
Would you rather be poor and suffer like christ and citizens of godly nations or enjoy like citizens of the
Godless nations of europe and america who have been uplifted through the sacrifice of 6 million jews(gods own people) just for wealth.

Our government have decided to join the side of the devil on armagadon and fight against the army of god.
Nigeria,afganistan,iraq,sudan,mali,north korea etc are some of the places that have resisted the devil and he made us suffer like johnah, now he has finally won us over.......i weep for our souls.[/size]
What a guy you are. You don't have a clue with the nonsense you posted. You are blaming America, Britain, France and others who helped stopped the pogrom on jews by Hitler and his henchmen. Do you think the present day isreal cares about you as a black man ?. Being to isreal 4 times and see the kind of racism towards blacks. Weep for your soul as you don't have a clue to world happenings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Dongreat(m): 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
My apologies if am going to offend any1 but most comments I read here is made up of inferiority mentality. These world leaders are nothing but public servants with fortunate achievements sworn in by their citizens to perform. So being in front row, back or standing awkward is nothing special. I once snapped with Angela Merkel at a restaurant in Berlin during breakfast, am no world leader, also snapped with John kerry at Washington, am not a world leader, and many more. I dnt care if my president snap with Jesus or Allah, all I want is for him to fulfill 75% of his promises esp tackling corruption. Nice pictures doh. Also wish him long life n strength.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by moscobabs(m): 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
dickrider:
GEJ WOULD NEVER COMMAND SUCH RESPECT

Lailai....he want thief ham?
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
When America and Britain draw close to you, its either the want what you have or they wall to sell to you what they have that will kill you so that they take over what you have......
PMB dont be a puppet, we know that Liberian president is a Westerner's puppet, GEJ resisted them and they hated him

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Akiika: 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
Amazing! they're taking us seriously again.
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by robosky02(m): 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Thats my president! The Abraham Lincoln of our time! cool

na today.....
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Carlmax(m): 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
Let me just quickly say this. Never been this proud of being a Nigerian and its all because of this man. Please sir don't fail us, beware of your party men. #respect
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by tutulatata: 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
Good pictures buh THE GIANt STRIDE looks ODD!
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Darayola(m): 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
FIRST THING FIRST...REVIVE THE COUNTRY'S IMAGE.....THEN,START OPERATION. VERY STRATEGIC PRESIDENT.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Lucasbalo(m): 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
CHESSBOARD:
When America and Britain draw close to you, its either the want what you have or they wall to sell to you what they have that will kill you so that they take over what you have......
PMB dont be a puppet, we know that Liberian president is a Westerner's puppet, GEJ resisted them and they hated him
GEJ was hated because of his corrupt, vision less and mismanagement of the country. The man is not up to the job. Americans didnt vote out GEJ, Nigerians did. It's easy to blame America for a vision less leader who can't even get elected here as a councilman.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
Awwwwwh....my cute president kiss kiss
By the way...Obama is always looking unserious in his pics....what a playful president smiley Me likey wink

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by braine(m): 2:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sitting next to Obama! Coolest!
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by NeilOssai(m): 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
seunlayi:
Where is the change APC promised us? Gej always look odd and the same now applies to PMB
......at least both of dem still better pass U n ur Dad...
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by kgr8mike(m): 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
In all honesty, I like what am seeing.
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by finemind(m): 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chinaimporter:

what kind of cheap drug are you high on?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by bababuff(m): 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
seunmsg:
This is great, our president is standing between the UK prime minister and the President of France. Shows how much he's regarded on the world stage.

You are right o! See my president for first row **effects**
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
tucky200:

Lol..u tink say na ur papa dey for there
Dat Daura President 3D without waec cert can never be my papa!
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by petermichaels(m): 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
princewealthzoe:
Why is it that u are the only one not with Suit??
Cos Sharia 4bids it. Its d cloth of d Jews. I jst guess bt check am u go c say i correct.
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
Dongreat:
My apologies if am going to offend any1 but most comments I read here is made up of inferiority mentality. These world leaders are nothing but public servants with fortunate achievements sworn in by their citizens to perform. So being in front row, back or standing awkward is nothing special. I once snapped with Angela Merkel at a restaurant in Berlin during breakfast, am no world leader, also snapped with John kerry at Washington, am not a world leader, and many more. I dnt care if my president snap with Jesus or Allah, all I want is for him to fulfill 75% of his promises esp tackling corruption. Nice pictures doh. Also wish him long life n strength.

There is a a difference between inferiority complex and Optics. The previous president had bad optics and made him look week. Nigerians are now seeing Buhari in a opposite fashion which makes them more interested and committed to make the country work again.
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by fotadmowmend(m): 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
**** why d man dey put hand 4 back ? Abi he think say na parade he dey ni standing ''at ease'' .... ***na joke I dey oo
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by anonimi: 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
I thought horlus and some other posters said tallest Buhari dey always stay back as EXCUSE for the other picture? grin
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by judano: 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
Buhari looks strikingly good in his native attire.

The position taken for a group portrait should not be overemphasized please. You can see Ban Ki-moon, Secretary-General of the United Nations standing at the back row in the same group photograph.

helovesme:
wow !!

a nigerian president standing at the front row. shocked shocked

Buhari is respected worldwide. NO DOUBT !

this is a sign of greater things to come

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by IVORY2009(m): 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
dickrider:
GEJ WOULD NEVER COMMAND SUCH RESPECT

who release you frm JAIL?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by globalresource: 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
thank God for our dear President
Re: President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. by donkunzman: 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
I honestly don't get how a person's place of standing in a picture shows whether he's respected or not. You've taken group pictures before. Do you first decide whether a person is respected before you decide the person's position in the picture?
helovesme:
wow !!

a nigerian president standing at the front row. shocked shocked

Buhari is respected worldwide. NO DOUBT !

this is a sign of greater things to come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others / 3 Things That Will Happen To Saraki If Found Guilty By CCT / How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.